Page 15 of 83 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Munetsuchi

Charles's current existence was truly a thing of curiosity. Anais had a few ideas about it, as she had experienced this world as a game first and figured he might have received some kind of special or unique unlock which was possible. Regardless, she'd expressed her mental processes and their ability to actually work when she'd shared her thoughts concerning the difference between the perception of oral sex one way or the other. Given her teacher's follow up lesson, she'd indeed gained the right kind of thoughts about the situation. Apparently Munetsuchi wasn't the sort of place where a difference was established one way or the other between sex and mana offerings and she was allowed to consider it her own way if she liked. "Hm, that makes reasonable sense... I'll keep it in mind," she mentioned. Even beyond that she'd been quite earnest in the idea of offering mana to her mentor, if he wanted to take it from her. Technically, it only seemed fair when considering their arrangement. According to him that was unorthodox but they were likely going to take such a course regardless. "Well, individualized experiences aren't necessarily going to be orthodox regardless... so I'm fine with it~" she said. Now she was looking up at the man from her spot on the floor and at an extended hand which she reached up to take. She used him for a bit of leverage to get to her feet, not that it was difficult and only managed to blush a little. "Arigatou gouzaimasu," she said about being helped up. "Hm, intimate, that's probably more normal as a thought to me. We can do that..." she mentioned seeming to have forgotten her normal way of moving around. Her hood was still down and she seemed to be relatively comfortable in this man's presence and a tiny bit excited.

Speaking of excitement and changes. Sakura soon had her position shifted after Charles wrapped his arms around her. He placed her back against the futon and withdrew from her core to stand in front of her. A gentle twitch occurred when this happened and she sat up a bit seeming to watch as he paced. She'd promised him she'd accept what he wished for, and according to the lad himself he wanted her. This was fine to her, and beyond that he claimed as a matter of honesty he wished to continue but he didn't have much experience with doing so at all. "Well, I just had my first go of it today. My reassurances may not count for much but I still had fun so there is that~" she teased just a little. "But if you want to know more things... I could give you a bit more knowledge and you could choose based on that... I don't mind trying new things and its for the best if you figure out what you like or what to try and learn in an active way..." she murmured. Her legs were working so she stood soon as well. She came closer, taking note that he was a bit taller than she was... Still she stood before him and motioned down to her own lips. If he accepted he'd receive a deep kiss full of the girl's observations of sexual positions. Perhaps there was one he'd like and he was free to try it as he liked, she was keen to see what interested him, having a good idea that she'd enjoy it regardless.

Where did she get such an idea? Well, the wreckage her mother was currently experiencing at the hands of her father, wasn't entirely new aside from the position chosen. No... that woman seemed to like all manner of sexual activites from intimate and passive, to rough and passionate and all things in between. Up for the moment Miwa was experiencing the super passionate somewhat bullying way her husband Mugen chose to deal with her. His actions were punctuated by words which questioned what she was doing. If she didn't like it. How she should be firmer if she wanted him to stop. Ah, that definitely wasn't going to happen. For one very specific reason. "I never said stop! I love it! Don't stop, Anata!♥~" well, there was nothing she could do, between the deep plunges and an the molestation of her rear, her body exploded in its flourish. Her knees buckled and her hips met the last of his thrusts as if she intended to let him puncture her womb. Ah... she'd lost her vision for a second... she couldn't breathe, she couldn't think... It was great!

Once more, Anais proved that her understanding was in-line with his Ailen's own beliefs. Individual experience was a path paved toward wisdom. For studious types like them, orthodoxy was akin to ignorance. These were things Ailen believed. "Well-said. I favor that opinion," he asserted while pulling gently to help Anais into a standing position. What of her choice? As opposed to a workbench or tree trunk, Anais decided to gain her experience in a more intimate setting. With that, Ailen kept hold of her hand while leading upstairs. There wasn't much of a trip at all to reach his bedroom, which itself was full of greenery and a strange, seemingly natural overhead light. They would enter a grove with a large, circular bed at its center. The bed featured a canopy of roots with vine curtains, and it seemed dense trees and stones formed the walls. Against a wall primarily formed by stones, there was even a small waterfall over a pool the size of a medium hot spring. "Here we are," he said nonchalantly. "Hopefully the bed suits you."

Meanwhile, Charlemagne was receiving Sakura's counter point. His first experience was the night before, but hers was just today, with his inexperienced self. While that was fair, she obviously had far better instincts than he ever would. It should have been obvious to all who was in charge of their connection mere minutes ago. "Well... you're definitely way better at it than I am either way. I think that should say a lot," Charlemagne said sheepishly. Sakura approached him then, offering... her lips? One would assume that to be a start, but it was instead an offer for knowledge somehow. There was merit to that, if he recalled correctly. She could impart her own understanding via some magical method. Obviously, she didn't know him well enough. "Eh? I mean, it's not like I don't know anything at all. I'm just... not sure what I'd be any good at, or what would work for you. If you've got it all in your head, don't you have a favorite or something?"

Astolfo was busy flapping away under his own skirt, but it seemed he couldn't even match the tempo of what he watched. With both parties moving, there was an almost mesmerizing visual occurring next to the throne. Perhaps it was the sound-effects. That goddess's voice resonated throughout the throne room, creating a powerful harmony alongside all that constant slamming. Such was the music Mugen danced to... if repeated hip-thrusting could be considered dancing. Ah, Miwa had some honesty to offer. She never said she wanted him to stop. Of course she didn't; why would she? Don't stop, she continued; that was more like it. "That's more like it. Onegaishimasu, Da─rin," Mugen replied. Of course he wouldn't be stopping right away, but upon feeling the gush of liquid mana pouring out around his girth, Mugen chose his perfect stopping point. Once more, he seemed to target her orgasm as the moment of evolution. She moved as if she wanted her womb punctured, so he'd lunge once more as if he wanted the same. With that, of course, her womb would be filled not only with his flesh. Someone would have to be cleaning the throne room today, as Mugen unleashed a burst of his own seed, not having a care for restraint. No, he'd pump the goddess until their combined fluids spewed out from her canal, onto himself, onto the floor, even splashing back onto Miwa's legs and backside from the sheer velocity of expulsion. He did always have a thing for marking territory in a more literal sense than most. . .

Anais found that she and Ailen agreed on a great many things. Most times if they had opinions they shared some piece of them in common. Strange as it was, Anais appreciated the fact that she could find someone so similar to herself to share her random thoughts and learning experiences with. This was mostly way closer to her speed for enjoying things. Well, aside from her heart pounding in her own chest as Ailen kept hold her her hand as she made clear her preference for setting. Upon doing so she was lead up stairs by the hand to something that registered in her mind as a bedroom, but it was definitely something else. "Sugoi!" she murmured. This place had a strangely natural feel, it was so woodsy while being functional. As far as bedrooms were concerned this might be the best one she'd ever seen. It was lush and felt peaceful, the space itself seemed to sing in perfect harmony. "I might be jealous, this place is great~" she hummed happily. "I need to make sure I get a better bedroom out of our next living arrangement..." she concluded. Obviously she didn't know enough about how to decorate. That being said, she wasn't important enough in Aincrad to receive good lodgings until Charles had picked them all up.

At the same time, Sakura was left staring at Charles as he claimed she was way better at sex than he was, even though she was newer to it as an experience. She was a fairly firm believer that knowledge could enable most things to carry on as they liked. She'd offered him such and he seemed to truly register it for what it was, but it wasn't what he was looking for? How strange. His words implied that he wanted to have sex, but he didn't want the knowledge in a direct sense. He claimed not to know what he could be good at... but also claimed that she should have favorites since she knew more. He seemed almost sheepish and in seeing his face like that she smiled at him in a way which might have been considered almost predatory. "Kawaii~" she mused as popped up on her toes pressing her lips against his platonically for just a moment. "It is odd you have knowledge but not the drive to decide... there is no harm in trying anything, but if you'd rather I pick something... I can do that too," she stated with the utmost calm, after breaking that little kiss. She walked back towards the bed seeming to crawl into it, she remained on her knees placing her rear into the air and her stomach and chest against the futon. They'd spent quite a while in close contact for intimacy so she waved her hips in the air while reaching between her legs to separate her folds for him to see. "Does this work for you, Char-kun?" she asked as she peeked over her shoulder. A deep arch in her back, her hips up in the air, her folds separated... Sakura presented herself to be taken and desired it herself.

Moving on, a climax was being reached, and it seemed that it wouldn't just be one. At the point where Miwa caved and said everything she wanted to say and that Mugen wanted to hear, the man in question was plowing away at her insides. It was far deeper than it needed to be, far more aggressive but she also absolutely adored it. Even so, his own finish was coming in full announced with that pet name he enjoyed calling her and she enjoyed hearing. Ah, there was a symphony in the throne room, punctuated by a spill of fluids which reached the core of Miwa's being and made her seize around him holding him in even as the excess spilled all around them and her own body lost all tension. All that residual mana spilled out everywhere and covered the back of Miwa's legs, filled her womb and even seemed to be tingling against her senses. A final outcry had her leaning her form against that throne like bend and falling into face first never actually managing to lift herself up fully as her legs twitched and her womb convulsed. Surely, he wouldn't abandon her to any strange feelings and would remain buried inside her for at least a little while until she got her life together. "Anata~ Daisuki♥~"

Once they set foot in his bedroom, Anais expressed an immediate appreciation of the scenery. He supposed there was no need to worry about whether this space was good enough or not. She even expressed a desire to have a better bedroom for 'their' next living arrangement. Without the specific context, Ailen assumed her reference was for the two of them. Well, it wasn't abnormal to think of mentor and apprentice having a living arrangement, so he didn't think strangely about it even with a misconception. "That would be easy to arrange," he commented while continuing to lead toward the bed. If unimpeded, he would have Anais lie upon a magical moss which boasted a gentle, yet constant healing effect that went well beyond physical wellness. Even mana recovery was amplified greatly for one who made contact with it. Once she was in place, he'd take a knee at the bed's edge. Before anything else, he had to free the lass of those armored heels; work was to begin immediately for that purpose. Gracefully, he'd unfasten one and pull it from her foot. The same would occur with the other, but it was no silent effort. "Are you relaxed? I would like to make this the most pleasant experience possible for you. Let me know if you need anything."

Meanwhile, Charlemagne was in danger. Sakura latched on to the way he reacted, but the way she did it was... just slightly unnerving, and a little erotic. She assured him that there would be no issues with them trying anything out. She didn't know how quickly his mind began to race. Speaking of his mind racing, it was soon to do so. Sakura was fine with making a choice for them ─ a choice that involved her crawling onto the bed, lowering her upper body, and using her own fingers, she showed him a gateway to hell itself. Could penises explode? His felt like it would explode as he stared brazenly into Sakura's undercarriage. Well, if that was going to happen, it may as well happen while he had the whole of it buried within her... right? With that thought consuming him, Charlemagne inched forward. "You might be the literal Devil. Yeah... I think that more than works." With that said, Charlemagne reached out. He'd have a hand grasping each side of her rear for leverage while his hips moved forward. Even as roughly Sakura was moving before, even though he had only just extricated himself moments ago, there was such a snug fit from the moment entry was attempted. That tightness was heavenly, however; he already couldn't get enough of it. As such, in he went, deeper and deeper with no obvious intention of stopping.

Great success indeed. Mugen managed to bring Miwa to a point of collapse. She fell forward onto Munetsuchi's throne, and he remained buried within her. It was only natural that he pause to let her relax for a few moments. It was only natural that Miwa be allowed some reprieve in the wake of orgasm, especially after having an experience that seemed doubled. It was natural for Miwa to expect as much... but if she actually did, she was very wrong. While she leaned against the bedlike throne, Mugen finally made use of those moistened fingers. She'd lost so much of her own mana through the groin, so he'd been holding a bit to return to her. How would he do so? Orally. Those two fingers would find themselves entering her open mouth and hooking her cheek. In the meantime, Mugen removed the thumb from her ass and used that hand to lift one of those limp legs. He'd lift it high to achieve even deeper penetration. Suddenly, the throne room would sound rather... wet. Well, that was also only natural, considering Mugen immediately began pummeling the goddess's depths and slapping himself against her undercarriage even after all that spillage.

Anais was looking around this room practically mesmerized. She couldn't remember a time that being indoors felt so comfortable. Of course her words were slightly misunderstood, she was still pretty interested in the idea of having a new quarters she could enjoy. "Hm? I don't know about that... but if you say so, I'll rely on you when the time comes~" she mused. She was directed towards the bed and found herself easily sinking into it. Actually, that was wrong, she laid back and had to avoid a rather childish reaction. "Ah~ Hm, this place feels like it's really good for you. I probably like it too much... I kinda forgot about this part," she thought. Her own room in Aincrad wasn't a place she stayed often. While she was busy enjoying the feeling of moss beneath her hands she found the man before her gracefully lowering himself and... unsnapping her boot. He slid it off her foot and she found herself looking at him from her current position. He was also talking to her... "I don't think I've ever been so relaxed. This place is great, I don't just mean the room either. The stress of my descent aside, this whole country feels really nice, it has a good vibration," she said happily. "You'll be the first to know... Shishou~," While she laid upon this bed and stayed in this man's company, she'd almost begun to question why she liked adventuring at all... well, probably because she didn't like being inside of Aincrad. Well, it was also a fun activity for her and her friends.

Charles was indeed in danger, but it didn't matter. Sakura would offer the man no physical harm, only whatever mental strain he had it in himself to feel about her various choices in activity. That being said, her choice in position seemed to elicit a strange response from Charles, he claimed she might be the actual Devil but this did work for him. "Are? I can't be the literal Devil, Char-kun..." she mused. Perhaps he'd learn his lesson eventually. Either he'd chose to do something or he'd get something he wasn't expecting and have to deal with it when it happened. Sakura wasn't even consciously doing such a thing, but she had a lot more experience watching sex than he did, and as such she had a lot of things floating around in her head. Regardless, the lad was soon pushing forward into her body and from this angle it felt quite a bit different. Even Sakura, with her normal disposition seemed to be moaning just a little. She was managing to stay still, but... given her position she didn't really have to. She'd bask in this tight entry though peeking over her shoulder to take a look at Charles from this new angle. She determined this was good to see and her core seemed to tighten just a bit.

An for Miwa it seemed that her torture was nowhere near complete. She knew her most recent husband didn't possess a modicum of restraint. In truth, that was one of his best qualities in cases such as this. Any normal person would have taken a break, would have stopped taken a break, taken a nap. No. He wouldn't do any such thing, two fingers once buried in her sex were soon hooked into the side of her mouth. One of those dangling legs of hers was positioned upwards and then, the plunge began anew. A wet and sloppy sound began to emerge around the throne room. She would have metabolized all the mana she'd taken without such a thing happening, but... sudden clamping of her core around his tool was surely a sign that she didn't mind. Even as a gentle hiccup ensued, she was only moaning just the same. This man always felt like he was going to be the end of her, like he wouldn't feel satisfaction unless she was absolutely useless after they were done. Oh well, that was fine. "ANATA♥!~"

"I would hope so. It is my privilege as your mentor to be of use whenever possible. If you come to me for anything, I would only consider it a pleasure to offer my services," Ailen explained in truth. Mentorship was a very important thing to those who practiced as the elves did. To be useful to one's apprentice was to have purpose, and to have purpose was to be a worthwhile entity. Moving on from matters of décor and assistance, he had quite a few articles to rid Anais of. Apparently, that was to be done while she continued admiring the room they were in... and the qualities of his bed. While working off the girl's second boot, Ailen shared what information he had. "Relaxation and healing are this room's purposes. My chamber is one of recuperation. I believe our goddess would say my area of expertise is... well, I suppose I couldn't say," he mused. Moving on again, he placed that second boot right next to the first. He'd reach up from there, finding the top of those stretchy leggings Anais was drawing attention to earlier. If he was to offer a service, those were the most important things to go. Ah, but being in such close contact with Anais's lower body made Ailen realize quite a few things. As such, he had more to say while working those leggings down her form. "Hmm. It appears your lack of beastly legs has created something of a flaw in your mana flow. So much flows down through the legs, you're overworking yourself in a way you may never even feel. . ."

Sakura could claim she wasn't the literal Devil all she wanted; that made it no less true in Charlemagne's mind. One thing was certain: she could never argue against being a temptress. "Well you're something regardless. I guess that's something I should just accept at this point," he commented. All the while, his gaze was fixed... until his periphery took in the turn of Sakura's head. Why was there so much additional appeal to that over-the-shoulder look? That couldn't have been normal, right? Yes, it had to be another effect of some sort. In his attempt to move on from such things mentally, Charlemagne found himself suffering a more... stressful initial thrust. Sakura was tightening for some reason, as if he needed that extra stimulation. "Hn... do you really need to go the extra mile here? I'm not gonn─ah... be much good to anyone if you keep doing stuff like that─" he pleaded. If insertion was going to be this bad, he couldn't imagine how things would be if he tried thrusting at all.

Elsewhere, there was one who refused to do anything but thrust: Mugen. True enough, he could only consider his efforts worthwhile if the payout was a goddess in need of physical recuperation. One might even believe he was the reason Ailen's room was designed to current specifications. Maybe he actually was? Regardless, his purpose was what it always had been. He'd have the time of his life with the goddess's body, and ensure that she understood why he was addressed differently from the other four. "Ho. Not giving up yet, huh? I might be getting rusty," he commented. "You'll have to help me get back into shape~"

According to Ailen it was his privilege to be of use to Anais. He claimed he wished to be of use to her whenever possible and that was one of his main missions as her mentor. It was such an earnest thing to say, Anais was quite moved by it, so much so that she felt an inconsistent beat in her own heart. It was against her own nature to abuse anyone, that being said, it would also seem wrong to her, not to make use of someone who wanted to and was capable of contributing. "Hai," she managed, ah, she was a bit embarrassed again. Well it would fade eventually or it wouldn't because she was being stripped and that would definitely make this whole thing strange. According to Ailen this room had the rest and relaxation as its main purposes. He had started trying to think of what his goddess would say he was good for but couldn't figure it out, as a part of his musings. Anais gave it a bit of thought, spa day would be how this seemed but more than that he wasn't just looking after any one aspect of someone's needs. "Caretaking, that's what I'd say given the information I have to work with. Of course, that could be presumptuous, I wouldn't want to get smote or anything, for trying to figure out the innerworkings of a divine beings mind~" she said in a half-joking manner. Ah but there were many things that could be talked about and that was only one of them. All the while she was mostly speaking so she wouldn't think about the fact that under those specifically chosen leggings, she had on a tiny pair of white panties. Yes, she was reserved enough to still wear underwear and to still feel embarrassed because someone was seeing them, but she could mentally work past that. Ailen was helping without knowing by having something to say about... her legs? Hm, she supposed she picked the more human physical appearance, knowing it would be a minor demerit. Of course, she didn't know that she'd end up inhabiting her body and having to deal with it. Even growing into the body she'd experienced a problem or two. "Oh? Well, I didn't think of it as overwork. Nor did I think that it was a mana based issue. I did trip a lot as a kid and had a bit of trouble mastering my preferred method of combat while training. Our Armorer, Olga noticed and came back with those boots. She doesn't talk much but she said they'd help my balance... they did, and I got better at moving. Didn't fix the vertigo on the lower floors though," Anais said musing. What would this leg based issue get her.

"Something?" That was a curious way of referring to Sakura. She wasn't sure what it was he thought she was, but she had no problems with it regardless. Life for her was very simple right now, and she could easily do many things. It appeared that she wasn't the only one enjoying the visual of her looking over her shoulder at the lad. That was good. Her ability to notice such things made the situation she was in all the more amusing. That gentle tightening of her nether seemed to cause Charles some sort of issue. He asked if she needed to go the extra mile, he even claimed he wouldn't be much use if she continued. There was a look on Sakura's face in she seemed to be studying the lad just a bit. "Oh? I am not doing anything extra..." she commented absently. "And you can be of use as long as you want to, this is simply how it works. If you want to continue offering you can do it until it kills you, technically. So allow yourself to feel whatever and just keep going..." she mused as if it was a completely reasonable thing to say. "If you won't move I will~" she mentioned as she started to shift her hips forward, with every intention of going about half Charles, length before she moved herself back against him again. She'd do this slowly at first, as if it was merely a test run. And it was... she liked that sensation and Charles would find himself being ordered about again rather quickly if he remained too passive.

Meanwhile Miwa was hearing some strange words. Her husband seemed to think she hadn't given up yet, and that he was getting rusty. That definitely wasn't something that made sense in the mind of Miwa. "I mean I'll help, but you seem to be misunderstanding the situation a bit~" she muttered around his fingers. Ah, she was started to metabolize a bit better. This particular husband was always a bit harder to use in a direct way, even so... she always seemed to like it. A little spice in her normally sweet selections was exactly what she needed. Besides, if he had his way, she'd likely be napping by the time everyone else returned. Instead of thinking about it too much, she concentrated on the sensation in her loins as she felt the first signs of her next flourish. This man would end her with his antics one day. But it'd definitely be worth it.

Anais would refer to the purpose of his chamber as caretaking, apparently. He could understand that. Of course, he had something similar to say initially, but that surely would have been in bad taste. "I suppose that is as accurate as it gets, really. And I don't think anyone is going to smite you for saying that. She's nto even the smiting sort," he joked along. Down went Anais's leggings, but there was another layer to be found. Upon seeing those plain white undergarments, he thought them strange... though perhaps for reasons that didn't match the cause of Anais's embarrassment. Whatever the reason for that extra layer, he'd get around to it after working his way up instead. There was little purpose in partial nudity; Ailen intended to carefully peel away armor and clothing from the girl's top half as well. As such, Anais would find herself losing one plate after another, and one article after another as well. Such would continue until he had nothing left to deal with but her undergarments. Meanwhile, he would be addressing the issue of her legs. "The boots were an excellent idea. However, it seems the way your body wants to move is impacting your overall flow of mana. There is so much traveling through your legs all the way to your feet, I feel it would be a disservice to you if I didn't deal with that first."

According to Sakura, she'd done nothing extra. In Charlemagne's opinion, that was a load of crap. Just the same, it sounded completely unreasonable that he could "be of use" as long as he wanted to. He wanted to argue against that, but considering recent history, the facts all fell inline perfectly. No argument would be coming from Charlemagne after all, it seemed. He could even feel the truth of it all in his soul. Actually... he could feel a lot of things he'd never felt before, with no idea what any of them were. Speaking of feeling... Sakura was very quick to deliver on a threat of moving if he wasn't going to. By the time he registered what had been said, Sakura's internal walls were already rubbing against him via her forward shift. Charlemagne nearly lost himself in that, but then there was the return stroke. The slowness of her movements seemed to only make things worse. With slowness came more time for Charlemagne to feel every little speck of flesh and mana enveloping him. It wasn't even a conscious effort when his own hips began moving at a similar pace that was agonizing, but oh so satisfying as well. "Hn... you know, it's not fair to give a threat like that when you're already moving."

Mugen hadn't misunderstood a thing. Well, maybe it was true that he hadn't gotten rusty at all, but he certainly hadn't achieved some of the goals he thought easily possible. Of course, there were many other ways to achieve the desired results. It wasn't as if he wouldn't achieve them eventually anyway; it was all just a matter of time. Ah, but why wouldn't he hasten things a bit? Seeing those signs in Miwa again, Mugen decided it was time for change. His fingers withdrew from her mouth, and that lifted leg had more pressure applied to it from underneath. He'd go about turning the goddess around, flipping her onto her back. Moreover, since her legs were so useless, he'd find a use for them. Surely Miwa would have no issues with him using both of her legs as leverage, even at the cost of them being pinned against her own upper body. After all they'd done already, what was a bit more penetration paired with a tighter squeeze?

According to Ailen, Miwa wasn't the smiting type. Beyond that her assumption about his nature was not wrong according the man. A bit of joking banter did wonders for the girl's ability to concentrate as she was being stripped of clothing. She realized of course, that she could have gotten naked herself but somehow this felt more intimate than she knew something could. As an aside, she didn't actually mind it at all... well aside from her own embarrassment. "Oh? That's a relief, it'd turn into a really awkward day otherwise~" she mused seeming to find some form of comfort as long as she didn't think too hard about the coloration of her face. Strangely, as her other layers were pulled away she wasn't wearing the matching piece to her undergarments. Why? Well, flat was justice and she'd never really felt inclined to wear bras much at all to begin with. Her little corset worn atop a frilly shirt was almost exclusively for decoration as there was nothing of real substance she needed to hold up. Though she admittedly had about a normal person's handful worth of breast to work with so she was far from truly flat-chested. Regardless she find herself in just her underwear, manaing not to feel too strangely about it. Whatever the case, it seemed Olga had a good idea in providing her with the boots she wore, but the long term problem still needed addressing. He wouldn't be letting it go, and Anais had already mostly relinquished herself to his care, she felt no desire to stop him. "I understand. I'll leave myself in your care, Shishou," she said timidly. It was still odd for someone to be looking after her with such a high level of devotion, but she couldn't really say no to the attention.

Sakura's first movements were unhindered by Charles though nothing about what he had to say after nor his immediate reaction implied he didn't like it. That little maneuver was something Sakura enjoyed directly and Charles beginning to move himself at similar pace made the lass continue to move as well. Actually, it could be said that it started a chain reaction of motion that would leave both of them, dancing in a way. "Are? That wasn't a threat, Char-kun. It was an example..." she said as if it made perfect sense. "Fairness had nothing to do with it," she finished seeming to be amused by the notion. Whatever the case, there would be this continued meeting of hips, but by Sakura's own feelings it would begin to speed up. She was looking to find out what she liked about this position, as such the slower strokes would eventually become a bit faster, until she found a speed she enjoyed. And once she did, she'd be flexing her hips in constant rhythm to keep it up.

Meanwhile, Miwa was being taken advantage of. Well, in a more physical sense she was being moved. As she neared climax and reached it, her husband decided on a positional change. This one would leave Miwa's legs against her chest as he used her body for leverage. This sort of bend always caused such a tight squeeze. She felt like she was being collapsed. She lost her breath even as the sensation of him entering her, stirred her inside a great deal. An almost hiccup escaped from between her lips and she couldn't even formulate words initially given the sudden shift in pressure within her body. Still, the additional fluids leaking from her core and the gentle redness on her face, implied that she wasn't adverse to this particular amount of 'folding' as it were.

Indeed, being stricken by the divines would produce a rather awkward situation. Ailen imagined reincarnation would involve a memory ingrained on the soul as a result, and what an interesting trip to the underworld it would be as well. "Indeed. Though, you may be underestimating this relationship. Even if she decided to do something of that nature, you would have nothing to fear. You've become my apprentice, and are therefore afforded the same luxuries as myself. That will be the case no matter where you go, if my name holds any weight at all," he said modestly, knowing that if Anais ever found herself in the company of elves, she'd probably be treated like a goddess in her own right. That would only become a matter of importance if the situation arose, though. More important was the removal of... perhaps more articles than Ailen himself wore. It was a time-consuming endeavor he took upon himself, but all would be worthwhile in the end. Soon enough, only those white undergarments remained while Ailen hovered over the girl's body from all he'd done above. Anais decided to leave herself in his care; he'd take that in stride. "Very well. I'll do all I can," he said.

While he still hovered around Anais's upper body, Ailen figured a few tests were worthwhile. One hand took hold of her underwear around the time his head lowered to her chest. She was fairly underdeveloped by human standards, though not as lacking as she made herself sound. The first test would be one of ability. Gently did his lips close around the girl's nipple, and just as gently did he suck it into his mouth. A single flick of tongue occurred at that time, all to see if Anais was truly the type he theorized. In the meantime, he was steadily pulling those undergarments down her legs.

Both Sakura and Charlemagne himself were moving, but there remained a looming sense of danger for the latter. Why? He wasn't sure. Maybe everything was too... good? After the time he'd been through, having negative karma wouldn't even be surprising to the lad. On the other hand, there was no real negative to be taken from this ordeal. Perhaps then, it should all be viewed as accumulated positive karma instead? No matter; he didn't have much room to think about such things regardless. Sakura was beginning to hasten her own movements, which essentially meant Charlemagne wouldn't be able to think very clearly at all moving forward. His brain was fried in a matter of moments. Between the feeling and the sights, his own thrusting began to fall off a bit. He really wasn't made for this type of sensory overload. . .

Meanwhile, Mugen was treated to a melody most pleasant. He did always enjoy origami. This particular piece, namely Miwa, had quite a few bonuses. Her red face, the length of her legs on display at either side of her head, and all those delectable sounds were a combination that spurned Mugen into action without fail. He'd be doing himself a disservice if he didn't ensure all of Munetsuchi could hear its goddess's moans and all the flesh-slapping, air-shaking slams into the apex of Creation as they viewed it. Ah, and since she didn't have words to offer, he would find use for her mouth as well ─ using his own mouth and protruding tongue, of course.

Page 15 of 83 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast