Page 18 of 83 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Munetsuchi

According to Ailen he expected nothing less than Anais putting her new knowledge to good use. She of course, felt the tiniest tinge of pride. It was nice to have her mentor believe in her, no matter the context. Moving on from that point, there was quite a bit to be said about ASMR and its probable links to this world. According to Ailen none of the studies he saw referenced the spirit. Of course they didn't, they came from a world that didn't know magic. So... perhaps ASMR affected the spirit instead of physical loci directly? Mana was a different sort of medium to things more easily measured, like general matter. Anais's eyes widened and seemed to shine with a vibrant and excited light. She could always feel that sensation in certain instances, but she also knew she could hear pitch perfect tunes and had an emotional attachment to music. In this world, her mana and was reactive to sounds and created both light and sound as a matter of her connection to the White Hart. "Oh?! That is great! Shishou there are so many potential ways for me to use that now... not just for searching or protection but for attacks and counters and passive defense!" She was very excited and her mind had started moving quite fast. But there was still something else, her gentle wondering about the room had gotten her an interesting response and a term she knew, strangely not just from what was within her head. "Myouou? Hm, that's a pretty sensible term for the harem of the Wisdom Goddess. It seems to have a few implications..." she mused seeming to give consideration to possibilities of a group sharing a set of titles where all had a specialized field of expertise. Ah, she could put that aside for now, this place looking like what her mana was attuned to because he was he was metabolizing her mana was interesting as a thought. "Hm, I would have thought I just liked autumn now I am wondering which came first... do I like it because it is part of my spirit? Or is it part of my spirit because I like it?" The druids had a way of addressing such philosophical questions, and she'd know it already if she'd been raised in the forest.

There were many things being said in this white room, that Sakura didn't really understand. Rather it should be said that she didn't have the base knowledge to understand all of this man's references and inside jokes. "I don't know what Bisquick or pancakes are..." she mused seeming to find the reference strange but extrapolating what was being discussed by the other uses of pregnancy in the mix. Of course, Charles went on to explain why he thought the bit about the baby was so important and this again prompted curiosity from Sakura, she turned to look at the lad again with those almost deadpan eyes seemingly confused. "The baby came from the sex. I thought that part was as clear as something could be... Kaa-sama is going to explode when she finds out that non-children don't know how babies are made..." she said seeming to be quite literal in her understanding of things. She also managed not to answer the question of why she was fine with permanence, maybe she would be called on that?He definitely wasn't putting in favor in the idea that human and those raised by them, where somehow lower than animals. What was more, apparently this man decided that he simply wished to speed along the process of Charles and Sakura potentially being a couple, but cutting out some of the obvious misunderstandings created by Charles hang-ups and ignorance. He even went on to point out that Charles own words counted as a confession, Sakura remembered finding it odd, but she was willing to give him time to take it back. Between that moment and their shared dream... she knew she should remain near him, at least until he got to his goddess. As for the questions, it seemed that he was taking a few because he was a god among gods, "Kaa-sama gave us a lecture about the three kinds of souls that existed before... but she didn't go into detail about Great Spirits nor what they are now. I want to know that... Also did you see the thing I made, what do you think about it?" she asked with the first hint of excitement in her eyes.

Anais considered the logic he offered. He had no concrete evidence, thinking purely in speculation, but it seemed the most reasonable explanation based on how a lack of spiritual knowledge usually impacted mortal understanding. She claimed this was great, that she saw great potential in the development. Ah, the spark of wisdom was perhaps paying dividends. "Oh? You seem to be moving more quickly than me. Good. I was wondering how much it would affect you," he mused with a hand held under his chin. When Anais spoke of the title he gave himself and four others, she seemed to reach a conclusion about why they were called such. "If I'm in-tune with you as I think I am, I'll say you're right. The Go Myouou are the foremost holders of wisdom in Munetsuchi beneath the goddess herself. I am known as the Fusei Myouou," he mentioned. Moving on to the room they were in, Anais had a curiosity that linked back to her druidic origins. Being of similar origins himself, Ailen immediately recalled the old teachings. "Do you choose the path you tread upon, or does it choose you? The answer is the Truth, an understanding of reality itself. I remember teaching Sakura that one. It's something you would have eventually been tested on, in one of the forests."

Sakura didn't know what Bisquick and pancakes were. One of those was no surprise, and the other could simply be explained by a lack of travel. "You'll see pancakes one day. Bisquick is a Gaia thing you'll probably never see on Alaya," the man declared. Meanwhile, Charlemagne was halfway to losing his mind. Why was there a baby? According to Sakura, it came from the sex. Well, he wasn't that much of an idiot! "Of course it came from that! I'm not a moron! I thought you were able to choose whether that happened or something! Why can a human just randomly impregnate a goddess?!" he wondered. "I'm gonna stop you right there. You stopped being completely human a long time ago. Once you drank the grail, you became equivalent to a 'god'," the older male clarified. More clarification would need to be given, this time to Sakura about the 'three' souls. The way she spoke was already wrong; there were only three in the oldest times he could remember. "Four. The Great Spirits are beyond time, space and even everything we understand. Next came the Gods of Creation and the Gods of Destruction. When it was just us, we viewed the Great Spirits as gods. Between Creators and Destroyers, we made the original humans: Heroes. You two are among the closest to what they once were."

While he spoke, the man used both of his forefingers and thumbs to create the image of a triangle. From that triangle came a magical materialization whose top point was silver, while the bottom two points were one black and one white. A golden sphere appeared in the triangle's center before his explanation continued. "Here's the beauty of Heroes, and still the potential of humankind: they're right in the middle of the first three. They could go from the center into any direction they want, or even spread out in multiple directions. Isn't that awesome?" he asked rhetorically. Ah, and there was one more important thing. Sakura mentioned a thing she'd made, wondering what he thought about it. The moment she brought that up, he seemed quite excited. "Are you kidding me? You made the Void version of a Holy Grail all by yourself! When I see that dad of yours again, the first thing I'm bringing up is how he needed my help to do something you managed with an idea and an evil spirit! That thing was bad ass!" he rambled, calming just moments after. "Careful, though. You'll be fine with that spirit, but it's a ticking timebomb for your friend there. He's too much Void for a god that isn't finished yet. If he sits with that imbalance for too long, he'll end up just like the one before him... or worse."

Anais was experiencing an increase in her own brain function. "I feel like I am thinking pretty quickly... I am also pretty relaxed, so I figure it has some pretty good benefits..." she mused. Ah, but there was more, she found herself watching her mentors mannerisms and enjoying it for reasons that had nothing to do with her own scholarly fascination. Of course, she could mostly ignore it, but that'd become quite difficult if she spent too much time looking towards him. Still, his use of a title which seemed to encompass him, gave light to a specific idea. Mostly, what he presided over as a husband of Miwa. "Nature... huh? I could see that, given the amount of nature based information I have in my head after that first bit... that makes a decent amount of sense. Also the theme here..." she said swirling her fingers around. Actually, if she had to think about it more, she could say it was the case, that the Goddess of Arcane Wisdom was making up for the missing assets in her understanding by taking husbands who had the missing information. It was at least sensible as an idea. Beside that, according to Ailen the question she'd posed was a philosophical one posed by druids to their young. It's teaching seemed to encompass the Truth and the reality of the world. "Hm, that is worth some consideration," she said seemingly comfortable. She was technically much more comfortable sitting around naked in this man's presence than her mind would have let her be even a few hours ago. Perhaps, this was a part of that spark of wisdom, or perhaps it was something else entirely. Regardless they'd have to move about eventually, but she'd wait around on it not sure how her legs would react to sudden movements.

Moving on, Sakura was in the white room with Charles, gaining an education on strange things. Like Gaia, Alaya and Bisquick. Apparently the lass might eventually find out what pancakes were, but before she'd ever think about that very hard, there was the matter of Charles's reaction. Apparently, he didn't think himself capable of making a baby with her, and was given the idea that a goddess would be able to choose. It was close to the truth but not the entirety of it, but it seemed that the man within had the right answer. "Sou ka, so you can't sense yourself... or rather you have no idea what you're actually capable of," she said softly. How could someone have others have so much faith in them, without having any within themselves. it was the strangest problem she'd ever seen. Regardless, her other questions were being answered as well. The return of Heroes through humankind was part of this venture, and they were the golden light between the triangle of the other kinds of beings. That gave her a bit of context to work with, and let her know that her mother had basically created her as a creator leaning Hero. "That makes sense... I like it." she explained of the thing she was seeing.

Then there was the big deal, and in it, Sakura got to see pure excitement from another Creator. This was something she looked forward to... she was told her creation was badass. She was praised for her ingenuity and ability which made her eyes sparkle with happiness. "Waaa... best reaction. Ojii-chan's cool!~" she mused seemingly pleased by the entirety of the situation. It was good for her to find out her father hadn't managed it on his own, and happier still was she to find out it was impressive. Ah, but there was something else, she had to be careful with it, Charles was a bit less balanced than he should be and could turn out badly with too much exposure to the sort of evil she'd trapped in it. "Hai, I'll be careful.. I did realize that already... but tipping the scales requires another piece, right?" she asked giving a playful wink. Admittedly, she'd gone on to interpret that dream they shared within a few moments of realizing what or rather who all the pieces aligned to. She still wasn't clear on what to do about the big pillar, but she knew what was needed to make Charles as whole as he could be.

Relaxed body, busy mind and smooth-flowing mana were the ideal signs of wisdom's spark. Anais claiming she felt those things informed Ailen of a successful climb up the proverbial mountain of knowledge. Now that she knew this feeling, she could take flight. "You're developing quickly. I had high hopes, and you are far from disappointing me," he commented. With that said, Ailen finally stood. Anais's clothes were neatly placed right next to the bed, and his own were left just as askew as they'd been in the workshop. Why had he done nothing about his own state? Well, there was no point. Had he been dealing with someone else, this would only have been the beginning of the day and session. Still contemplative in posture, Ailen took note of the girl's lack of a druidic journey. "Hmm. As your mentor, I could easily guide you along the path as well; it would be no issue. I also have the start of some ideas about your abilities, though I'm afraid I can only complete them once my own mind has been opened. With that being the case, I can only be fully useful to your development later. The forests' teachings, however, can be given at any time," he said. Of course, he knew there were ways of solving all of those problems quickly. He also knew Anais had been experiencing a strange overload of emotions since their first moments, so he wouldn't be making any pushes to speak of.

Of course Charlemagne had no idea what he was capable of! He'd only just been told he was some sort of god as of the last few minutes. How was he supposed to know what that entailed? What the hell was the Power of Order?! "Am I even supposed to know what I'm capable of? I apparently just became something I didn't even know still existed until yesterday!" he exclaimed. Again, the other male chimed in. "What's the fun in knowing what you're capable of? Get out there and find out for yourself; that's how you make it exciting," he said. Upon hearing Sakura, he chuckled. She understood how things would end here, even if Charlemagne was none the wiser. "You get it. The other one will get it too."

Ah, there were a few oter bits of information still missing. He'd brought these two here for multiple reasons, not the least of which was pointing them in the right direction. "Oh, by the way... That study earlier was a good idea. If it'll help everything along, I'll be God. There aren't any Gods of Creation around who can get it right on their own, so I guess it's my turn to step back in. Besides all that, I'm putting a new thing in the world: the Champion Type. Sounds good, right? Champion of the Labyrinth, Champion Type? I think it's pretty radical."

Ailen wasn't disappointed in his apprentice and in exchange his apprentice wasn't disappointed in him either. In fact, one could say Anais was far too pleased by her mentor, still she managed to be a little bit sheepish about the apparent greatness of her developments. "Well, I'm glad you're not disappointed," she mused gently. She couldn't really help that sort of reaction. She was still a bit modest, but maybe she'd grow out of that... but not too soon. No right now she was looking at a collection of her clothes neatly arranged at the end of the bed. She slid closer to the edge considering redressing. While doing this she found a bag attached to one of her belts. She reached into it pulling out a different pair of underwear. She looked at them and frowned... 'Janessa doesn't get to pack my emergency bag ever again...' she thought as she looked at a pair of underwear which were barely underwear. They were mostly lace but at least in the same style that she usually wore and black in color. "If you think it will be helpful I wouldn't mind learning it. I also think you are plenty useful to my development already, though if a spark of wisdom would be helpful I don't mind helping with that either," she confirmed happily. Well, that might have been a bit too honest. Of course, she had no issue with the idea of helping him gain the spark of wisdom, but that seemed like a bit of a slippery slope for her, considering what was going on with her already. She switched out the robe she'd been wearing for a hooded cloak in more neutral color, she was quite done with looking and dressing like a Templar.

According to Charles he'd only even become something other than a human a single day prior to this one. Still, it was a bit odd he wasn't more motivated to test his own limits but perhaps that was simply his nature. Of course, the girl in this situation seemed to think it was a bit different whatever the case, it seemed like it would be interesting to watch develop. Beyond that the man within the white box seemed to think Sakura understood what was going on, which only confirmed her thoughts about everything else. "Kaa-sama could likely give you a general understanding in the magical sense... though I find it strange that you didn't realize your own ascension it probably says a lot about you, that you didn't," she said seeming to have settled her curiosities just a bit. Beyond this there was a different matter, which happened to be the creation of something like a type called Champion. "Oh? That does sound pretty cool~" said Sakura about type of Champion. Apparently Charles had done some interesting things in his life, even if he did seem pretty timid for a person.

Now that they were done, Anais shifted to the bed's edge where her things could be found. She reached for a bag, which Ailen recognized as a magical Item Box that had become quite popular in recent times. That had to cost a fair amount. Regardless, she took from the pouch a new pair of undergarments that looked quite different compared to what she was wearing before. Ailen bent at the waist, viewing the new article very closely for a more thorough inspection. "Hmm? Interesting. This piece is very different. Is it for show? I've seen something like this worn in place of trousers or a dress," he said. As for the matter of developing Anais's power, she claimed herself willing to aide him in achieving wisdom's spark once more. His gaze had been focused on those undergarments, but soon shifted to the girl's face. That was somewhat unexpected. "Is that so? It would be in bad taste of me to request something so selfish when it is I who serves your needs. If you were so willing, though, I'm sure I can come up with another lecture to offer in the meantime. Perhaps the druidic teachings?"

According to Sakura, her mother could offer some insight to the young man. Surely her way of explaining things would be a bit more... human idiot-friendly than her daughter's methods. Charlemagne had so much information to unpack. He almost felt as if his head could explode at any minute. Alaya? Was that the name of this planet? What was the Power of Order? How could he just show up one day and marry a queen/goddess's daughter? Why didn't he have an issue with that last thing? "Yes, you'll find out, easily, and because you're compatible," the strange man said. Charlemagne paused once more. Was that man capable of reading his mind? "Yes," was the answer. "Oh, and you get an upgrade. Class Up: Paladin! Yeah, I think that sounds pretty cool," the man said further as another light encompassed Charlemagne. "Welcome to the cool kids' club. Charlemagne, the King of Faith. Tohsaka Sakura, Queen of Passion. That one might not be my title to give, but... maybe it is? Whatever. You'll all be a bit different to those who came before," he continued, a particular glance being sent Sakura's way as he spoke. "So, what do we think? Those titles good enough? I probably won't be able to do this so directly for a while, so you'll only see me like this once more... in the near future. That'll be a special occasion. Think carefully, and ask any remaining questions you've got now."

Anais had been a bit distracted. In her own mind she was cursing the existence of Aincrad's Executioner. Instead of getting to do that, Anais was soon confronted with her mentor being bent over once more and giving a vigorous amount of study to those new panties she now had in her hands. Her face reddened immediately. She wasn't expecting this much interest, but given what the goddess of this country wore, she doubted anyone had seen such things before. "For show? No... well, yes... well..." she murmured with her gaze shifting away. "It's a bit complicated. Underwear come in a lot of different styles and materials so you can match them according to your needs. I wouldn't have picked these but Ness packed my bag most recently so she probably thought they were cute. I haven't worn any like these, but they're still my size in a cut I like so it shouldn't be unappealing. It is pretty common to choose them based on visual appeal and for people to show them off in intimate settings, or to like tease someone they're interested in or to surprise them with them... I am certain there are more reasons than that with recent experiences taken into account," she sped through the conversation quickly while suddenly becoming timid again. Most of that information and understanding came from ecchi scenes in light novels and anime, but she was certain they had roots in reality. This was an amount of scrutiny of her undergarments she wasn't expecting. Janessa had definitely done something terrible, or great depending on how they were received. This was beyond embarrassing, but also opened some strange doors for Anais to consider walking through, her blushing face aside. 'Janessa, why would you do this?' she questioned. But given her mentor's interest, it probably wasn't a bad thing. 'He could definitely peel those off, with his teeth!~' where did that invasive and slutty thought come from? Ignoring the fact that she'd recently claimed to help him with his next spark of wisdom... that idea didn't actually seem too far off the mark. Moving on from the talks of panties he claimed he would be in bad taste to ask for such a thing, but also noted that if she was willing he'd give the lecture on druidic teachings while he aimed for wisdom once more. "I don't think it'd be selfish. I am certain it's still more to my benefit than anything else. And I am interested in the druidic teachings so I'd be fine if that were my next lesson..." she managed. Though she'd been inclined to put her clothes back on, it seemed like it may be something she should wait on for a moment or two.

Within the white room, it was obvious that Charles had many questions and most of them were concerned with his current life and state of being. It would appear by this moment that this man in the room was capable of reading minds, but it was also possible he was just capable of reading Charles. Soon though, Sakura was given a title she didn't have before, Queen of Passion? "Hm? That can mean a lot of things... if you weren't the one who was supposed to give it to me, will I be meeting someone else?" she seemed mildly interested. The comment about them being different was heard by Sakura and she made eye contact with the man and understood what he was getting at. It was obvious by his earlier speeches that the norm was not going to be normal for them but that was fine. "Champion, Paladin, King of Faith..." Sakura seemed to be thinking those over, she liked them... that was all. "I don't think I have any more questions..." she mused, ah, and now was about the time, she stretched and pushed forward unsheathing Charles in the process and coming to stand beside him instead. Naked as the day she was born with absolutely no shame.

They weren't for show. They were for show. Which was it? It was... complicated. Anais explained that undergarments came in a variety of forms, which people used for a variety of purposes. These in particular were planted in her storage by a companion, yet they were not the sort Anais would normally choose to wear. What strange friends she had. "I see. Well, fear not. Compared to what you had before, I think these might suit you well and make a powerful statement. This one has a great deal of personality. I don't see any physical or magical benefits, but it would be an impressive fashion statement. Though I believe you are the type who could pull off a great many things," he admitted, looking no less contemplative than he'd been before. Now that everything had been presumably cleared-up, Ailen erected his posture again. It seemed he'd be experiencing the spark of wisdom a second time today. Well, it was originally meant to be his day with the goddess, so he'd already accounted for multiple mental stimulants. Receiving a couple from his new apprentice would only strengthen their connection more, which he considered highly important. "I'm afraid we must disagree. Though I can offer you valuable knowledge, at its core, it remains an exchange meant to cover my current lack of acuity. You are the student; you shouldn't be required to make up for my shortcomings. I will make a stronger effort in future. Sumanai."

In truth, Sakura had opened a door no mortal could have ever conceptualized alone. Once upon a time, King Solomon had communed with the Nexus to speak with this man, and from their meeting came the Holy Grail and its related system in the world. By creating the Dark Grail, Sakura effectively allowed the opposite to be possible. "Maybe you will. If they aren't too busy, or if she's as clever as she's always been... I'm sure you'll get there," he said affirmatively.

Names and explanations had been given. Sakura removed herself from Charlemagne's groin while the latter tried to keep his mind from melting. If nothing else, having his rod exposed before some random stranger had him covering up with both hands... as he should have. "Oh. Right. Can't have that, can we? With a busy future like yours, you're gonna need the right equipment. Have fun~" What this man said would not be explained. Instead, he'd send the pair back to the Zen Pavilion. What had he been talking about, though? Well... perhaps it had something to do with the opening of Charlemagne's mana pathways, particularly around the groin to physically turn him into the divine being he was becoming spiritually. He'd definitely be needing that in the future. . .

Anais made her way through a rather embarrassing explanation of undergarments, and in exchange she got... a rather smooth and affirming reply. Ailen claimed to understand what she was getting and thought that she'd look nice in the undergarments chosen for her. He apparently had faith in her to pull off many things, including those particular articles of clothing. Whether or not she'd use them to make a statement, Anais felt oddly confident after hearing a statement like that. She wondered if her mentor knew what it meant to be so encouraging. He seemed to say such things more often than not, but maybe she just had a strange amount of reaction to it. "Shishou... arigatougouzaimasu..." she murmured with a blush present on her face and still a tiny timid. Whatever the case, there was the matter of the impending spark of wisdom that Anais would offer the man as part of their continued growth together as mentor and apprentice. But their first disagreement would be taking place at this point. He seemed to find this necessity some sort of shortcoming or rather faililng on his part as her mentor even with the offer of knowledge on the table. "Well, if you're really sure you feel that way about it, I won't argue. I still don't think you should be so hard on yourself but, gambareyo!" she said offering him luck in his aim to become the type of mentor he wished to be. She wouldn't fault him for wanting to better himself in the role he aimed to play, she did much the same and thus she understood that he was holding himself to a higher standard. Even so... she'd been given quite a bit of permission to use this man as she wished, and decide in the moment it was a good time to strike... So strike she did. A much less tentative lick to the tip of his member followed her encouraging words. She'd carry on while sitting towards the edge of his bed, which was oddly comfortable, but still allowed her a great deal of freedom. Having placed her items down beside her, she let her tongue swirl gently where it made contact before allowing the man to find a decent portion of his manhood within the warmth of her mouth and being treated once more to a gentle caress of her hand.

According to the man within the Nexus, Sakura might be meeting someone in the future. Someone who was clever, and apparently a bit busy but connected to the Void. How interesting. That sort of thing definitely counted as 'Forbidden Knowledge' she wondered then if her father would be proud of her. "Hai, I'll look forward to it~" she mused seemingly pleased. Ah, and after separating herself from Charles they were bid farewell, but not without some strangeness occurring. Apparently, Charles' divine form didn't come with the kind of appendage that this god thought was necessary. Of course, Sakura realized this but had achieved the spark of wisdom regardless and thus decided it was likely something that would grow or change with time. But no... she found herself looking towards the lad with the same amount of interest she seemed to have always. They were told to have fun, but she wondered if Charles would truly understand what having fun would mean. "Sou... ka," Sakura murmured. They'd returned to the Zen Pavilion and it was as they'd left it...

Ailen wasn't sure why his words were received the way they repeatedly were by Anais. Even so, it seemed a positive enough reaction. Perhaps he'd learn in time what this mysterious effect was? Miwa never reacted that way, but she was a goddess and could be considered an exception to most mortal logic. His mentor never showed the same reactions either, but she was... always a strange one. Either Anais was strange and worth studying, or she was more normal and he was... severely lacking in casual interactions with women. Maybe it was even a bit of both? Whichever he found true in time, it would be an interesting study. She was interesting regardless, particularly with her insistence that he be less hard on himself. That surely couldn't happen, lest he fall short as a mentor. Ailen had to keep himself ready to offer information, even in situations like the present. Anais behaved more proactively than before in bringing her tongue to his manhood. She inched closer in doing so, and once again made use of her hand. Soon enough, her mouth encased the tip and beyond. Ailen took a moment to consider how much bolder her approach had become in such a short time. Had something awakened within her after that last spark? Curious or not, there was work to do. She'd have to learn about the Truth... and how the wanderer did choose their path, but so too did the path choose the wanderer. Everything in this world was cyclical, from the simplest truth to the most complex mysteries. Such was the knowledge Ailen would be imparting over this particular exchange.

Elsewhere, Charlemagne was appearing in the room he'd been in before that strange meeting. Of course he was no longer buried in Sakura's loins due to her own movements, but he still loomed over that same bed. He needed to decompress somehow. Where could he even start with all those things he'd been told? "I don't even think it'll all fit," he said absently. Retaining all that information would be tough enough without having to sort through it. He supposed there was one major thing worth bringing up while Sakura was present. "I finally saw the Nexus. So that was the closest thing to a real 'one' god, huh? Did he just... did he just marry us? And did you just accept that?"

Page 18 of 83 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast