Page 22 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Munetsuchi

Anais's mental rebuttals would remain deep in her subconscious, except for the few times they managed to slip past her innate mental defenses. Right now, they were at a somewhat controlled level, until of course, the man started talking again. This time about the thrill of learning and strenuous lessons. 'Cram school has a whole different meaning in this world!~' Ah, never would it cease. Anais was managing to suffer secondhand embarrassment from things her brain was thinking about the excitement of the situation, 'You'll be worth the experience, Shishou!~' she mused internally. "I'll do my best..." she managed quite red in the face. If her brain would stop being so direct, she'd likely stop blushing, but to her own dismay her mind wouldn't let her off the hook. Ah, it was okay, they were moving on... well sort of. Right at the moment he was still resting with one arm around her torso while the other was gently running a hand along her blade. Of course, she thought this closeness might not have been necessary, but she also didn't hate it at all. Boundaries were disappearing by the moment and she knew it. It seemed nearly anything, would be what this weapon was capable of, not everything. The girl managed to look just a little pouty, a puff in her cheek would give light to a slightly childish response. "Shishou... let me dream," she mused in a semi-joking manner. Of course, there was the matter of the name of this creation and she found herself giving it a reasonable bit of thought. "I have to choose a good name this time... it deserves something good," she mused. She was still a knight under Charlemagne, she was protective, imaginative, and her form of light was gentle and flickering like a candle. The name she chose should encompass those things and everything such a thing could do. A wand which could also be melee range cutting device was many things. In her mind a quote about pens and swords... in her heart a gentle lone white flame. "Lumen Calamum... yeah I like that, what do you think Shishou?" she asked. The choice in name was many things, but it amounted to... 'Candlelight Quill or Light Pen' something that could create magically and that illuminated the mysteries of pages, something that could guide with wisdom or be sharp and witty. It could even be used to compose, draw, or just to write... all aspects she would have considered were tucked into such a simple name. Yes. All things that fit her general theme.

While Anais awaited thoughts about her named new tool, there was the matter of Charles. It seemed to Sakura he was missing quite a few of his base functions in thought and body, but the woman in the black room was content to talk him through them. She gave him the kind of advice that Sakura herself had given when figuring out he didn't just understand the natural way to do things. She sounded quite soothing too... it reminded Sakura of having her head rubbed by her mother while having things explained to her. Yes... that was quite right. And after a few moments it seemed Charles was capable of doing exactly what he set out to do. He even thanked the woman for her help at the end of it all. She smiled and patted his head the way a doting parent would. "I am happy to help little one, I am glad you found use in such a simple thing..." she mused. Ah, but now he had questions. What did she do? What was the point of demons, the Void and all this stuff? "Those are many questions. Let's start at the beginning then, hm?" she asked. "The Void is the place Mystery resides. One could consider it, a dumping ground of things that cannot exist in the world as it currently is and it is where abandoned things to until they are found again. It is a place that lacks the logic of the world," she explained in a general sort of way. "Demons are the off-spring of the former Gods of Destruction. Many carry the destructive aspects meant to balance the creative aspects most often seen in the world. Things are meant to be balanced... creation and destruction exist in a cycle," she explained in a simplified manner. "Demons and Destroyers were never meant to be excluded forever, creation run rampant can be problematic," she clarified. "Oh there is a visual which explains it rather well..." she said producing in an open palm the symbol of Yin and Yang. In light there is darkness and in darkness light, swirled together to look a bit like a tomoe. "As for what I am, I was once simply a Goddess of Creation, the one who made the world you inhabit and who birthed the Anunnaki... now I think I would most aptly be called the Queen of the Void and a Demon God... a harmonious balance of my own creative and destructive aspects." she clarified of herself.

Ailen merely clarified to the girl, but upon responding, she did so in a huff. She wanted to dream, did she? Well... that was good. "By all means, dream away. Doing so will only help you. Keep in mind, while you may not be able to do everything, you can get rather close. I only mean to say you should remember to apply that ingenuity when necessary," he said, raising a hand to gently tap the girl's forehead. "You may find that some things won't work as well the way you originally imagined them, so be willing to try other methods," he concluded. Anais then went on to consider a name for her new weapon. What she came up with was quite fitting for multiple purposes, though her question was entirely unnecessary. "I think Lumen Calamum is an excellent name... but my opinion is irrelevant. The one whose opinion matters is right there in your hand," he said with special attention drawn toward the sword itself.

Charlemagne's mind was functioning not at maximum capacity, but close enough that he could function as normal. He even took the time to sort through a few additional things mentally, making sure everything was stable enough to remain in place. Another deep breath was taken and exhaled as a sigh. It seemed he'd be alright for the time being. Perhaps that hand atop his head even managed to bolster Charlemagne's ability to balance? It felt like it did, but maybe he was just imagining things. Regardless, he'd be receiving a long explanation of the Void and its inhabitants. Gods, as he knew them, were simply the creative side that remained in the world when Mystery no longer had a place in it. He'd heard talk of Mystery before, once or twice. The nun went into detail about a necessary balance between creation and destruction, exemplifying Yin and Yang as a visual in doing so. That, too, was a thing he knew well. Charlemagne had already come to realize both sides of the equation had good and evil within, but surprisingly... it was this woman who birthed the world and somehow became a creature of destruction afterwards. "Huh. So I've been sent out to cull Demonoids so many times... basically because Father An's a racist, I'm guessing. Some of them definitely needed to be taken down, but now that I think about it... that wasn't the case for every one. Ugh. For what it's all been worth, I'd have preferred working for the Void instead─"

The pouty behavior of Anais was acknowledged and allowed? Yes. He claimed she could dream all she wanted to, but that she shouldn't forget to use ingenuity or flexibility when needed. All of this came with a gentle tap to her forehead, which made her eyes widen and her heart skip a beat. This man was strangely good at being in an intimate relationship with her, which seemed to be both platonic and romantic and a bunch of other things all at once. "Hai, I understand, Shishou..." ah, she was blushing and seeming a bit sheepish again. If this man was good for one thing, it was keeping this girl out of her normal wits. Moving on from this her question concerning the name of her weapon was apparently unnecessary. She should apparently be directing it to the sword? "Of course... I am going to replace one strange habit with another," she murmured, knowing that she had a habit of talking to her favorite instrument when she was in the previous world. Talking to a sword/wand or whatever was likely less odd in this world, but that didn't mean she'd be changing her personality in general. "No offense meant of course, Lumen Calamum... do you like it? I could think of something else... I'd hate to call you something you don't like..." she mentioned seeming to be watching and listening rather hard. Ah... a gentle glow began burning on that white blade and a flickering sound like a cackling flame occurred. Nothing destructive happened and there was nothing she could misinterpret. "Alright. Chose a good name... that could have been really awkward," she murmured thinking of a scene from a movie where terrible things happened in inanimate objects were dissatisfied. And with that she seemed pleased to have done all of this.

In the meantime, there was the speech being given to Charles and Sakura. Of course, at the end of it there was some sort summary. He claimed to understand that there was some large prejudice held by Father An against Demonoids. He claimed that he understood some were doing bad things, but that some were not and as such he would have preferred working with the Void instead, as that group seemed less outright wrong. "Well, the simple answer is yes." A smirk crossed the face of the nun as she considered his words. "The one you call Father An, is or was... the God of Order. His order made it so that the Destroyers, Demons and Demonoids read as evil to the world. They are against the will of creation, but those ideals are extreme. Also... his dislike of them and anything you've done in the past because of it, doesn't have anything to do with me. This form I have... is only a couple of days old by now I think. For me it's been a very busy day," she said with unnerving calm. "My existence here is also recent enough that I cannot say how good or bad of a time you would have had trying to work within the Void. It was nothingness filled with broken things until I stretched a bit. But not to worry, you're connected to it now through her..." she explained. "Some of those who are trying to get through, truly just want to enjoy life in the material world. Of course, some have taken it personally that they are excluded and wish to dominate, but like everyone they can be judged on an individual basis. It is why the newest beginning for the truly evil ones will be in the form of those... Dark Grails," she explained, giving a smile to Sakura. "I am still the goddess of beginnings. They won't be allowed to run rampant nor will I let them fill the Underworld and make more work for my baby girl. She's honeymooning after all~" she mentioned seeming pleased by the developments. Sakura gave a gentle nod, and placed again against Charles's back seeming to want to comfort him as well. This was a lot to take in, but knowing would help him make better decisions. Sakura herself was simply pleased her creation was going to be put to such good use.

Anais seemed to think interacting with her new weapon was strange. He couldn't fault her for that, as it was just another matter of misunderstanding. Many didn't know the true functionality of souls in this world ─ including those who originated here. For his apprentice's sake, Ailen would gladly offer a proper explanation. "You may find it strange, but it isn't as if you must have repeated discussion with a sword. All things have souls, though. Your new sword could have whatever name you please, but as with people, you can only expect it to act within its existence... which is very much determined by the name," he stated. Regardless, it seemed the name Anais chose was accepted fully by the Orichalcum blade. Such a rare thing it was to see a tool take so easily, but he supposed it was already partially acclimated to her, and vice-versa. "Interesting. I suppose you won't be needing to train with it before using it as your own. Good; that is the ideal situation. Now, what of your mental state? I would have assumed you were no longer in need of the potion, but your demeanor does keep returning to what it once was. I'll leave that decision to you."

Speaking of decisions, Charlemagne was still questioning his own choice to work under Father An. That man was once the God of Order, a name implying the very power Charlemagne apparently possessed now. It made sense that demons, or Destroyers as they were called, were innately against someone like that. The antithesis of order was always chaos, however... one needed the other to exist. Just as light needed darkness and good needed evil, one would never have existed without the other to enable it. "I'm not really getting how the racist part came up, but I never get that anyway. Just another sin for the Holy Father," Charlemagne mused. Whether he'd been working under the Void or not, surely anything would have been a better option than what he'd done, and who he'd done it for. Even if this woman had entered the Void only a few days before, switching sides just then would have been perfect timing. Ah, to dream of a better past. Pointless though it was, Charlemagne found himself entertaining the fantasy for a few moments. Whatever the case, he'd have to make some changes moving forward. Perhaps... he'd reclaim his place as Holy Emperor, but go about it properly. Father An's removal was obviously a necessity. If he took the reins with all this new information though, he could pass along the right message. Demons were not to be hated automatically, and powers deemed holy were not to be revered automatically either. All Charlemagne had to do was win against Father An, and... willingly take the position he tried to throw away. That was a terrible thought, but one he thought himself capable of bringing to fruition. How strange that was; Charlemagne believed he was officially well-suited to a position of power, even if only for a few specific purposes. "I think I know what I have to do now," he said upon finding a previously-unknown resolve deep within.

Another lesson was coming Anais's way. According to Ailen, she wouldn't need to speak to her weapon repeatedly, but it was a thing with a soul and thus needed to be attuned to her to do what she wished it to do. This of course, included it taking on a name which would allow it to do the things she had in mind. "Hai hai, names are important... and no one wants to answer to something embarrassing, childish or limiting... even weapons..." she processed. She had no problem making sure her weapon liked its name. And here in the moment it seemed it agreed. It really was relieving to not have it reject it and it meant that she wouldn't have to spend a ridiculous amount of time getting used to it either. This was comforting. So, now what? Well, it seemed Ailen was content to question the girl about her mental state. Well, that was fine. Thinking about it, she doubted she needed his potion to calm her nerves, though she was still interested in seeing it made, it likely wouldn't do what it was supposed to for her demeanor because it wasn't a simple matter of her nerves. In truth unless that potion would quiet the voice of her internal monologue she'd likely be periodically redfaced regardless. It was probably better for her to skip that part. Her sword would disappear in the moment as it was equipped properly and she'd explain. "I am fine, Shishou. I did admit to being really easy to fluster in the first place," she murmured once more seeming to have gone a bit shy. "It will come and go... I am still really interested in the potion though. I'd like to see it made..." she said aloud. In the moment she reached over for those black lace undergarments and went to slide them up her legs. She was content to ignore her own nudity for the most part, but wasn't quite so comfortable that she'd walk around in someone else's space completely naked. Ah, but now she was having a problem. As she went to slide these little stretchy panties up her legs, she found them hitching at around her thighs. What was this? These weren't her thighs, her thighs were thin, long a bit depressing. These thighs were large, curvy, soft things that belonged on someone with a much better general shape than she had. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? WHOSE THIGHS ARE THESE?!" Yep, all that composure was right out the window. She was still human enough after all...

As Charles talked with this nun he seemed to gain information from what she said. The only thing he didn't get, was how Father An ended up blanketly hating every thing that could have been related to destruction. A sigh came from the nun, she had no answers either. "To be honest, I am his twin, we shared a great deal of our lives together and I have no idea where he developed that sentiment. I am married to the Destroyer now and I have found the ability to hate even things I've created by their own actions, but not just every or anyone I've met without foundation," she stated honestly. Proof of course, that she didn't believe herself infallible by any means. Moving on from this, a great deal of thought came from Charles before he announced that he knew what he needed to do. Ah, such resolve form this one, made someone like this nun exceedingly proud. "Oh? They grow up so fast~" she teased gently. "I do like such a thing from you... so here, just one more thing before you go..." she mused. She moved forward and wrapped her arms around the lad. Her intention to give him a hug. One which would end in him buried against her form, feeling the warmth and comfort of mother to child and something else. It was the sort of feeling which woudl connect to him down to the level of his soul... something which would be tangible to him... she'd also say one more thing. "When everything feels like it's too much. When you're drowning and you feel you have no way out, remember this feeling and know something important," she mused aloud. But in his mind a gentle and teasing whisper. 'Mommy loves you!~' she said that to both of these children, her hand resting upon the top of Sakura's head, which gave her a similar feeling of warmth. Of course it would... she was the one connected to the Void, but she also didn't truly need the help, Sakura understood that by the time the chat with Charles started properly.

With Anais understanding the usefulness of names even in weapons, there was a great deal of time saved. "It's good that you follow along so easily. It seems no lecture will be required to explain the necessity," he stated. Of course, there remained a possibility of some missing bits and pieces. If nothing else, he would probably add the specifics to another lecture down the line. What he allegedly wouldn't have to do in the near future, was complete that potion from earlier... though despite insisting she was fine, Anais expressed interest in the potion's creation. "If that's the case, then perhaps you'd like to assist me in finishing it? That is something to be expected of you for your live application of new knowledge, so it would be beneficial to start now."

It seemed Anais was all but ready to depart from the bedroom. She took up those undergarments and... immediately struggled to get them very far past her knees. Ailen was not surprised after looking at the tiny garment and knowing of her growth, yet Anais herself lost her wit over the realization. Ah. Ailen came to realize something. "My apologies. It seemed that was missed in the earlier teaching. Your body is your own. What you see now is the result of higher-functioning mana circuits and pathways, in addition to the upgrade to your mana from the transfer. Your body before was in a state of stagnation. From now onward, you should see even more growth, including around the bust as I realized when drawing energy from you earlier."

There was no shortage of disturbing information for Charlemagne today. The Father and The Mother were twins. That was a bit 'ancient Greek' for his taste, but he could move past it. Whatever the case, he knew the path he had to walk. It was going to be difficult, it was going to be annoying, and it may not even be worthwhile for him personally in the end... but it would be for the best, he thought. Before he even finished formulating a plan, there were arms surrounding him. That couldn't be all, though; it never could be. He was engulfed by arms and by those barely-covered mountains jutting from the woman's chest. He should have been taken aback, embarrassed, or even something else ─ but no, he felt only comfort. She instructed him to remember this moment when everything went south, adding a whispered statement that he heard only in his mind. Charlemagne could feel a gentle darkness flowing through his soul like a slow-moving river, engulfing and penetrating the sphere that was his Source. A certain emptiness he didn't even realize he had before had been filled, in a way. What was this? He couldn't be sure, but he knew it was something... good.

According to Ailen it was good that she seemed to catch on so quickly. In truth, Anais would say that anyone who couldn't figure out the importance of things like names in a fantasy world probably needed adult supervision. "The general point of such things wouldn't be lost on me, if you feel the need to specify later though I'd be fine with that as well..." she girl said seeming to have confessed to wanting to know greater details when he thought they'd be necessary. Beyond this point and right before she noticed the growth of her thighs, it was asked of her if she'd like to help him in finishing that potion she'd seen. She had at least a little understanding of it already so a bit of practical practice would be worth it. That being said she was in the middle of a major freak out, so it would be put to the side as a thought initially. Ah, in Ailen's case he went on to explain this, seeming to think it was missing from her earlier lessons. It might have been, but she also could have been told this and still wouldn't have thought it applied to her. After the explanation she calmed down and took a deep breath. "Alright, it's fine. Not your fault... you could have told me that if you wanted to and I still would have freaked out... magical world puberty kick-started by mana transfers. I get that. It makes sense... I may actually get bigger boobs out of this so I'll have to put bra shopping on my list too," she quietly. Yes, she worked her way through it. She'd freaked out but it was fine. She could still get dressed. She'd slide those black lace panties up her thighs to leave them resting on her hips, having stood, she looked down her own body with purpose. She supposed it didn't look bad, though she did have a gentle bit of squeezing taking place along her hips and bottom. She could seen her own pale skin through the lace and knew it was definitely a Janessa choice, but it didn't look bad from this angle. Ah, and he'd asked her about helping with the potion. "Oh... and yes, I'd really like to help you finish that potion," she mused. 'Does he think these look nice?' one of those wayward thoughts crept in as she turned barefoot in front of the bed as if she was still inspecting them herself.

At the same time, it seemed that they would be leaving the Void soon. This room and its welcoming was very different. "Are you happy now?" asked Sakura, this woman had been through a lot of even half the stories about her life were to be believed. She wondered if she'd managed to find something worthwhile in her new marriage at least. "Yes, of course, and you all will be as well... tough journeys and hard decisions are a part of life, but don't let it stop you from experiencing it. And don't let starting over discourage you, new beginnings are the best part~" this was the final advice of the warm motherly figure in the darkness before the pair were dropped back where they had been, leaving Charles still feeling like he'd gotten a nice warm hug. Sakura on the other hand could still feel a warm hand atop her forehead and those red eyes of hers seemed to have gained an almost liquid quality as she opened them. What was more... those shadows at her feet hadn't disappeared at all... they seemed to be moving with her instead.

Indeed, Ailen would include the missing segments of that information at a later time. He nodded upon hearing Anais's confirmation of this, thinking he knew just what to include it with. While he considered this, his offer was... skimmed over briefly. Understandable though it was, Anais decided to continue going on about the state of her body. Well, at least she didn't seem to have a problem with it. That would have been detrimental to her future, as she'd be certain to see many changes. Ah, but there was one problem. . . "It's good to accept it now, rather than later. By my approximation, your final state of being will be even more fleshed-out than the image Miwa presents," he added. "But... bra shopping? Whatever would you need to do that for?" he wondered beyond all else. Moving on though, Anais managed to don those undergarments, and Ailen observed curiously. He could see the flesh of her hips through their design; it was an interesting fashion choice overall. "Hmm. Curious," the elf mumbled. Whatever the case, the important matter of that potion came up again. Anais was interested in helping him finish it, so he stood up and readied himself mentally. Of course, Ailen hadn't done a thing in terms of putting his manhood away... but he didn't do that on the way to the bedroom either. "Very well; we should be on our way then."

In the final moments of their time in the Void, Sakura asked the mother goddess/demon about her happiness. It seemed she was content with current life, which put Charlemagne at ease in a way he couldn't explain. Of course, he knew he'd done nothing to wrong this woman... yet that sensation of guilt caused by someone else's spiritual memories remained. "I'm glad you're better off now. I know I don't have anything to do with it, but I can still feel it inside. Though... I don't think your ex-husband feels the same. There's a part in here that feels uh... possessive? Entitled? Angry? Maybe all of those, and something else. Either way, I'll keep that with me. Maybe I can help set things right for all of us," Charlemagne said in his final moments within the Void. Once they were sent off, he stood alone next to Sakura in the Zen Pavilion. Something strange was happening; that pool of darkness remained in a more active form than before. Naturally, he was curious. "Eh? Is there more going on now?" he wondered.

A minor freak out had occurred on Anais's part. And much like she'd mentioned before, she'd managed to calm herself down within just a few moments. She was prone to fluster, and outburst but she wasn't completely unreasonable. Of course, there was something else. According to Ailen, Anais would likely end up with a figure more filled out than the one presented by the goddess of wisdom. That sentence produced a whole host of questions. "Wait? Presents? Like she's controlling it?!" she asked. "Wait, wait... box that... later questions," she mused. Ah, being more than that was somewhat a scary prospect. Well, after her last life she'd be happy to at least look her own age but that seemed like quite a lot, the goddess of wisdom was far from seeming small. She had a good medium is premium vibe going on. And beyond that Ailen seemed to have a strange curiosity about bra shopping. That was weird, she found herself looking at him, with as much curiosity as he was checking out her hips in those rather skimpy undergarments. 'I'll take that as a yes, buy more!~' she chimed within her own mind. Oh yes, the evasive thoughts returned with a vengeance. "Do you not understand why because you don't know what a bra is, or do you not understand why because I don't understand something about magical world physics?" she asked seeming to have come to a strange conclusion. Thinking about it, she'd seen a few bras around but they seemed to be purely decoration. Regardless, having decided she probably looked okay, she finished dressing though a little bit of a hop was required to get back into her pants she dressed with a normal amount of vigor and soon had a hood to tuck her face back into and boots on her feet. "Hai, Shishou..." she'd accompany him easily after placing her boots back on and only give a minor bit of thought to the sensation of her thighs touching each other.

Before they left the Void, Charles had something to share, words with the nun who seemed to look at the lad with an intensity that would have set most people's skin to crawl. Oh? He was happy she was happy? She believed him, but he could still feel the emotions possessed by Anu, all of them made sense given her twin's personality and the freshness of her liberation. Still, what she didn't expect was Charles claiming he might try and set it right for everyone. Her eyes widened and a small smile crept onto her lips. "What a sweet boy. I wouldn't have minded one like you as my second son..." she mused. Some things couldn't change, but somethings could. This lad was such a nice boy. Whatever issues remained with Anu, she didn't really care, she was far beyond wasting her time thinking about that man and his follies, still these children would be worth keeping an eye on.

Speaking of keeping an eye on someone. After they returned to the Zen Pavilion, Charles took note of the swirling mass of darkness beneath the feet of Sakura. She looked at Charles asking if something else was going to happen and shook her head no. "Iie, this belongs to me. My magic has been pretty formless until now, but I figured out while we were in the Void that it was partly because the world's current order doesn't like the element I use," she stated with a nod. "This is the form it's taken since I absorbed the evil of your grail... but, I think it is a bit autonomous," she explained as tendrils of darkness crept up her body and solidified into solid black clothing in the form of a short dress. "You seem pretty emotionally stable right at the moment. Did you decide something?" she asked seeming to wonder what was going through the lad's mind. The tendrils also kept moving wrapping about her legs and seeming be waiting for something.

Ailen's mouth was open, ready to answer the girl's question about Miwa. Alas, she was speaking again by the time he'd prepared even a single utterance. It seemed she didn't want to delve into such things right away. Instead, she wished to address his question about bra shopping. Frankly, he thought it would be silly under the right circumstances. Perhaps she had a very specific reason, but his question was for the sake of finding said reason. "I am familiar with them as a piece of clothing. However, I truly wonder why you would want any. If it is for visual purposes such as those undergarments, I understand the desire completely. To call it a need, on the other hand, seems asinine. Of course, I am in support of the idea if they are made in the same fashion as... those," he added, paying special attention once more to that black lace. He'd have to mention that sort of thing to his wife; surely he and a few others would find joy in it. He'd keep that in mind for the future, but for now, Anais was seemingly dressed enough to move on. Out he'd go then, making his way back to the workshop where an unfinished potion lay waiting. "So, can you recall enough to figure out what's missing? Are there any changes or additions you would make to the mix?"

Once again back where his transformation began, Charlemagne was taken aback by the darkness which... apparently belonged to Sakura. Once more, he was having something explained to him. She owned that darkness since absorbing it from his grail, through him even. She claimed it took the current form, or lack thereof, because the world's existing order had no place for her power. How ridiculous. Charlemagne had seen one outlandish thing after another in the past 48 hours alone, so to think there was no way for a proper manifestation of something was almost ludicrous. "That's not cool at all. I can get it not being understood and all. I mean... Mystery is kind of the name and all. Something like a 'Hollow' attribute should be easy to consider, though, shouldn't it?" he theorized. Little did Charlemagne know, he was the majority owner of the concept called Order. The simple act of firmly believing something should work, in his case, would amount to some level of influence over the world and its existing rules. As for his emotional stability and any decisions he'd come to, there was a bit to say. "I did. I have to find Aincrad, help everyone, take down Father An, and clear my name. Before I do that, though... there's another name I've been trying to clear lately. I'm Father An's second sacrifice. I still have to do something about the first before I do anything for myself."

Page 22 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast