Page 37 of 83 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Munetsuchi

During all of this, a fully awake Sakura stayed wrapped around Charles simply waiting for him to wake. She didn't need anything nor did she really want anything, so she'd fall back on her favorite passtime, observing. In this case, the sleeping lad was her primary target, but it wasn't as if her senses were dulled at all. She could sense a few of her parents still around. She knew that all of them were awake though not in the same place as each other. She wondered if her elf-father was having a good time with his new student. She wondered why her demon father was just sitting alone in the throne room. And she knew her mother had been busy testing magic and studying all the things that were interesting to her. As far as Sakura understood it, though it'd started off pretty exciting, the day had lulled quite a bit.

In the meantime, Miwa wandered out of her studies stretching and back to her normal size. She knew those still within the palace were likely resting or sleeping. She figured her guests had been through quite a bit and as such would be pretty far off in waking. That in particular applied to the young elafia who for all intents and purposes was probably comatose. So then where would she go? Was she to interrupt a sleeping Anais to have a conversation with Ailen? Well, he'd be the most likely to be excited about her discoveries. Was she to check on Sakura and Charles? Well... he seemed like he wouldn't enjoy an audience and she didn't want to influence their morning. She could switch to one of the other wings, get a change of pace in the scenery and see what else she could come up with while waiting for everyone else to wake. Yes, that seemed like a good idea. So she would take a casual walk, all the while studying that glowing ball of magic she used to take the form of a Source.

Ah, but it wasn't the case that Anais was still fully sleeping. In fact, she'd been approaching wakefulness some 16 hours later with a strange amount of intensity. It'd been her entire two lives since she'd slept so soundly, so when she finally woke she wasn't sure of her current state of existence. She'd begin her life softly rubbing her still closed eyes with balled up fists and wiggling bare hips as she began to stretch. Ah, but it felt like she'd been out quite a long time, a sense of urgency came to her as well as panic. "Oh shit. I'm late for school!" she sat up quickly then blinked. Oh... right that wasn't right. She collapsed again and sighed. "No. That's not right. I haven't done that in ages... I might have slept too soundly. I forgot where I was..." she said settling back down as if that made sense. Of course it didn't but maybe she'd feel better when she reordered her brain. And remembered there was a man naked beside her in bed.

Anais's waking may have appeared sudden, but it was no such thing to Ailen. Being awake himself, he felt the girl rubbing her backside against his groin, almost as if to rouse it. Naturally, such an effort would prove successful with quickness. She may not have made those movements consciously, but Ailen didn't see them as a conscious effort anyway. What he saw it as specifically, was a natural inclination of the soul: the Call of Creation, as many knew it. Gradually reaching a state of stiffness himself, Ailen wondered where things would go from there.

Ah... the answer was right in front of him within moments. Suddenly, Anais sprung up while exclaiming something about... being late for school? It was easy to interpret such a thing as the lessons she accepted when taking on his mentorship, but there was more. She went on to claim she hadn't done that in ages, and that she'd forgotten where she was... all before settling into place again. How curious. Whatever her issue was, there was no reason to fret over missing lessons... so of course, Ailen would be saying something along those lines just as Anais relaxed. "There's nothing to fear. Were you expecting to wake earlier for the next lecture? I could prepare it now if you like," he said calmly whilst propping himself up on one elbow.

Anais didn't know she was waking until she'd done it. She definitely wasn't privy to any moving of her body that was done while she lacked consciousness. Though she did feel rather comfortable pressed against Ailen for the entirety of her night. Actually now that she was thinking about it she was still quite comfortable as she fell back in into bed. But of course Ailen speaking made him a real person in her mind which instantly made her very aware of her body's current placement. That being said moving seemed to be completely out of the question so she went still. "Yep, absolutely forgot... I was sharing a bed," she murmured. Only to look a bit sheepish. "I mean, I wouldn't turn down a lesson I did miss one after all..." she started to say.

"But I wasn't thinking that... I don't think I've slept so well since being in this world. I thought I'd over slept for high school, as a human girl..." she explained of her lack of mental lineup. Ah, but there was stiffness against her rear as well. Was that her fault? She couldn't remember, but she didn't hate it either. Did she need to understand this? Maybe, was she alright with it? Probably? Had she just agreed to some sort of sexual contact first thing in the morning? "All that is extra weird, because I wasn't even that irresponsible then. How long did I sleep?" she asked. She wasn't even groggy but she felt like she may have slept for years given how well-rested she felt. Still, she was actively trying not to think about how very intimate this situation was. She'd already been told not to worry about being an inconvenience. And now she was pressed against a naked man's erection first thing in the morning, it definitely felt imposing. Ah, but she still felt so relaxed, in the moment it was only her brain that had gotten so far out of control.

It seemed Anais forgot she was sharing a bed with someone. Well, that confirmed that her earlier movements hadn't been a conscious thing at all. Still, Ailen attributed her words to his lectures. As the lass herself said, she did miss one very important lecture on the previous day. "If you want to receive it, I will make an effort to deliver properly this time," Ailen said. Surely he wouldn't have the same mishap again; there were only so many surprises one could experience when dealing with one person. Human ingenuity didn't go that far... right?

Apparently, it wasn't his lessons that Anais spoke of. Her mention of being late for school was in relation to the life she lived previously in another world. Ah. Now that she mentioned it, he did recall something about some humans and their organization-style schools. That must have been a strange life to live, he thought. "Ah, I see. Sumimasen. When you said school, I thought you were talking about my lessons. I'm still not quite used to being the mentor," he mentioned. It didn't need saying that Anais was never an irresponsible learner. If her lessons were scheduled, he assumed she was the type to arrive early. As for how long Anais slept, the answer was rather simple. "Sixteen hours. In this room, you will find it very easy to experience double the amount of sleep one should normally have. You may find your mana moving through its circuits more effectively now, as the atmosphere of this room promotes a calm and steady flow. Consider it a form of triggered hibernation, if you will."

According to Ailen he would aim to actually deliver her missed lesson on druids. That information would be interesting to have. She did need to understand how druids saw the world. Her former religious upbringing said that druids were savages who worshipped wrong and should be converted or freed from their mortal toils whenever they were encountered. Of course, Anais was never so drastic as to kill someone just because they believed differently from herself, but she also found it exceedingly difficult to try and convert them. Given her recent interactions, she took this to mean they understood something about the greater world that she didn't and as such she wanted to understand. As for the nature of human ingenuity, 'We can ruin his morning and make it better. Who cares about the lecture?~' her internal malevolence was starting early today. That being said, she would like the information and she doubted she could startle him into ejaculating again. 'You can, it'll be fun~" her internal voice was full of a strange amount of interest in causing her lessons to go awry. Even so, Anais didn't argue with it, as it'd yet to lead her astray properly.

Ailen thought to apologize. Apparently, thoughts of school drew his mind to the kinds of lessons that he would provide instead of anything else. That was interesting and made sense, as such Anais was far from judgmental about it. "Iia, Shishou. That would be a reasonable assumption if my other life weren't involved. I would hate to be tardy if I had any sort of commitment to get to. Also I think you're doing quite well at this mentor thing," she stated knowing that it would likely kill her to be late and that she didn't want Ailen feeling like he wasn't doing well. She was pretty sure he was doing fine and it was her weird thoughts that made anything odd between them. Beyond this point, apparently the girl had been sleeping for sixteen hours. Sixteen hours. SIXTEEN HOURS! "Eeeh?! I've been so unproductive. I'm sure I haven't slept that much since I had the flu in year five!" she exclaimed. "Though I don't feel bad or anything like that. Actually," she didn't say anything else, just opened and closed her hands, she could practically feel mana flowing through her finger tips. The explanation that this room triggered hibernation made sense. In this case, she was sure that for Miwa at least, Ailen could be considered a rest day sort of person. And nothing says rest, like double the amount of sleep you might need, and likely some very slow and methodical treatment to get you over, some more aggressive actions.

At least one of them believed he was making the right approach to the mentor role. Ailen's own teacher had been viewed as a bit eclectic, even for him, so he'd have a very hard time believing he fell within normal boundaries. One's experiences dictated their patterns, after all. "Such a flatterer you are. I've forgotten things, failed to deliver a lecture, and even misinterpreted your meaning now. I'm afraid my reputation does not precede me," he said with the lightest of chuckles. "Ah well. If you are not put off by these oddities, I suppose I am succeeding after all. Yours is the opinion that truly matters," the elf assured.

Anais went on to discover the immediate benefits of sleeping in Ailen's room. He imagined it would take some getting used to, though it would undoubtedly prove fruitful for her continued development. While she opened and closed her hands, Ailen reached out to grab one of them. Their fingers would dance, intertwining in caressing motions as the slight tickle of mana spread through both ends of contact. All the while, Ailen seemed completely unbothered by the state of his groin or Anais's backside. That all seemed about natural for him at this point, though the experience of such mana synergy with a non-deity was very new indeed. "You haven't been unproductive at all. Look. Many creatures in this world evolve without feeling something like this. That alone is an accomplishment; wouldn't you say? I'd call it spectacular, and a wonderful addition to all your existing feats thus far."

Anais was called a flatterer. She wasn't truly. As far as she was concerned, she could simply appreciate Ailen as he was. Why? Well... "I wasn't trying to flatter or anything. Honestly, I don't have any idea what kind reputation would precede you. I understand Shishou as Shishou and you're great. I learn a lot of things because of those things you listed so I truly don't mind. I do enjoy the satisfaction of discovery." she explained of herself and her receptiveness to his lessons. "I'm definitely not put off by you at all. So there's nothing to worry about," the girl concluded, with a surety she rarely showed outside of her own friend group.

Meanwhile the feeling Anais had in her fingers, was something that was added to, actually. Ailen's fingers began to entwine and trace her own. 'AYE! THIS IS LIKE THE LEWDEST THING EVER!!!' Her brain was on fire. Of course, she could feel the tingles of mana in her hands. Maybe this was it. Maybe this was why holding hands was lewd. It was like sex wasn't it?! Oh, well that was an interesting theory. She'd have to log that away for some other time. Apparently this sort of development was proof that she'd not been unproductive even while sleeping. "I mean, when you say it like that, it sounds like I did something really awesome. I was a little freaked out because I don't think I've slept more than four or five hours since I came to this world because of the noise, so it just felt like I lost a lot of time. I don't have a lot to go off of yet, but this feeling and your word are enough for me to believe," she said knowing this man had given her no reason to distrust him. "Arigatou, Shishou..." she murmured. Her mind immediately began to wonder, what could she do with this new development. Her ability to move mana around in her body had gotten quite good. Actually, she wondered if this would benefit various forms of her own magical and sensory ability. Hm, the way she could currently feel Ailen's hands in her own she was certain she could do something interesting with it. 'We can do something great with it!~' mused her internal voice. And Anais was strangely excited by the prospect.

Even though it was not her intention to flatter, Anais managed nonetheless. Ailen was glad to have an apprentice who relished in discovery for discovery's sake, so of course he had no complaints whatsoever. Regardless, he seemed enamored by the mana prickle between their fingers. There were numerous things involving Anais which grasped his attention with such ease, but there was a certain excitement in Ailen's eye as he watched that strange dance of fingers. There was no end to the veritable molestation of Anais's hand, nor was there a foreseeable end to his interest in it. Ah, but what more was there to the situation?

According to Anais, he was making it sound like she did something awesome. Frankly, Ailen believed that to be the case. "Didn't you?" he asked, seemingly in rhetoric. As for the strangeness surrounding Anais's normal sleeping habits, he could fully understand why she slept so little. As a mortal, however, she would do well to achieve better regulation. "I won't tell you how to live, but I do believe you should care for yourself better. If that is too much to bear, you are free to leave that part of your wellbeing in my hands. I wouldn't mind," he prattled. Still, his fingers were repeatedly moving between Anais's. There was even an occasional and purposeful application of mana to cause something more than a simple tickle on both ends. "This is quite interesting. I've never been on this side of such a bond. Forgive me for a bit of indulgence, and... do let me know if I'm overstepping. I find this to be a very entertaining study, minute though it may be."

Anais found her luck in moments surrounding her mentor to be strange. Even having him become her mentor had been a thing of great luck, in moments were they were alone together, she realized she also had a strange ability to gain whatever she wished from saying or doing things, even without expressing them as direct desires. 'That's me!~' her internal voice was taking credit for nudging her to do things which were likely more than a bit morally questionable to a married adult elf. Whatever the case, she was content.

Ah, and beyond that point he seemed to think she'd done something awesome. She wasn't sure if it was awesome. At best, she could feel mana within her hands, and it gave quite the tickling sensation while mentor's fingers molested her own. He claimed she should take better care of herself, though also mentioned he wouldn't be telling her how to live. Strangely, or perhaps, proof of their ever expanding relationship he added that he would look after her in this manner if she wished him to take over such care. Her face blushed gently as she gave it some thought. "I know I should look after myself better, but admittedly I find it quite difficult. If you truly do not mind... I would quite like leaving that aspect of my life to you..." she mentioned. At the very least, a quiet soundless room to sleep in when she accidentally found herself without rest was far from something to be upset about. Even prior to their fall, she'd only slept a couple of hours while listening to Ivy read about Jeanne d'Arc. And then there was more, Ailen claimed that he'd never felt a bond like this from the end he was presently at. He claimed to find it an entertaining study and he wanted to be forgiven for indulging. "Iie, It is quite interesting to feel... I had begun to wonder what it could be used for..." she admitted her own curiosity. "I don't mind these sort of indulgences, I see them as genuinely beneficial to me," she explained how she saw his molestation of her hand. Though this would have been considered quite lewd in her own world, it was far from invasive, and she truly didn't mind it. 'I mean... imagine touching something with more sensitivity than a hand... think about the reactions such a thing could cause, it could be fun~' her internal voice mentioned as the girl received quite an interesting jolt from an increased bit of mana sensation. Well... it wasn't like she hadn't ruined a lesson before doing such an experiment. 'Well maybe if we tell him about it first it wouldn't be so shocking?' Anais tried reasoning with herself. Oh, this would get a single extra voice to speak, it did not often but right just now it thought to, the voice of her protector seemed to approve at least a little. 'We're going native.'

Ailen took no issue with the idea of acting as a caretaker. In truth, it was a natural and expected part of mentorship anyway. It seemed Anais had no issues with it either. Actually, she claimed she would like to do precisely that. "Very well," Ailen confirmed. Given the busy lifestyle of his apprentice, the elf figured he'd have to make a few alterations in a similar, yet different room. Perhaps he could design something that doubled the effects of sleep in half the time? That could be useful for an adventurer.

Moving on, both parties expressed an interest in the sensation between their hands presently. Anais took things a step farther by wondering what it could be used for. How interesting. Ailen wouldn't have expected such a thing from her the previous day, given they were discussing a very physical thing. "I'm sure the possibilities are numerous. It's easily strengthened with the right focus," the elf claimed. Meanwhile, his fingers glided between Anais's and trailed across the back of her hand, continuing a slow path up her arm. Along the way, Ailen steadily streamed mana through his fingertips to let that tingle grow. She did accept his indulgence, so he had no reprehensions about behaving as such this time. "You say it is beneficial to you. How so? Your inspiration has very different effects to what I'm used to; I'm quite interested in knowing what thoughts you have. Lucky Tohsaka-san," he mused while still traversing the length of her arm.

Page 37 of 83 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast