Page 40 of 83 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Munetsuchi

According to Ailen, the type of comfort she felt around her friends was good. He claimed that if she couldn't be herself then there was the risk of her losing herself, which he thought would be a detriment to the world. That seemed like an overestimation of Anais's importance in her own mind. Still she couldn't help but feel strangely shy after hearing such a thing. She'd known this man less than a day, and she was becoming certain she could have ended up in this same situation with him, naked and alone even without the pretense of their shared educational endeavors. 'Shishou, you really might be too smooth a talker for someone not trying,' she thought. 'Yes!~ But we like it!~' her other voice said. Of course, Anais could only be pleased that the man couldn't hear her internal monologue lest she begin her life with someone knowing the true depth of her internal struggle.

Moving on, they'd have to agree to disagree about the importance of Ailen's words, but Anais thought that was fine. They couldn't agree all the time. No, instead they'd have to keep up their playful conversation and according to Ailen she could be called guilty of many things. His earlier mishaps, his memory lapses. He wondered if she was trying to rob him of his judgement. "I'm not planning anything like that, Shishou~" the girl mused. "And I think the rest of that is only coincidental at best," she claimed. Of course her internal voice wouldn't let that be the end of it. 'But that doesn't mean we won't do it! We can ruin him!~' Ah, that was a thought of her internal self. Truly though, Anais had no plans to do anything when she started, it simply ended up that way because of what else she had going on at the time.

Whatever the case, Ailen would be taking his seat on the stones at the edge of the water, making himself available for this lesson the girl was going to have. Anais found herself rather easily shifting over to occupy the space between his legs while remaining in the water. Why shouldn't she? It was comfortable and she liked it. What was more, Ailen, claimed her choice in phrasing was interesting. Some would call it innocent apparently but he'd call it charming under some unmentioned circumstances. The girl's face reddened just a tad. "If you say so, Shishou..." she stated somewhat sheepishly. In keeping with her previous lessons, Anais would be less tentative in dealing with his manhood. In fact she would find herself gently reaching for it and upon having it in her hand beginning to stroke it as obviously functional performance was based upon stiffness. Ah, and once it was stiff she'd begin her experimentation. The head of his tool in her mouth the shifting of one hand along his length would be punctuated occasionally by an application of the pulsing mana of her finger tips sending gentle almost vibrating pulses through his tool. Just one to start with while she gauged his reaction.

Anais wasn't planning anything. If he were a betting man, Ailen would likely place a wager on the truth of that statement. Whether he won or lost, he'd stick to his belief. Even if nothing earlier had been done intentionally, Anais seemed to possess a slight streak of deviance deep under the surface. As such, he'd wholly believe her if she eventually claimed to be trying. "Time will tell. Given how quickly you're coming along, I'm honestly expecting a very interesting surprise eventually. But... that's neither here nor there."

Regardless of any opinions or biases, there was a lecture to give. Once more, Anais showed her growth by shifting around until she rested between the seated elf's legs. This time around, there was no request for pardon. In terms of propriety, she was being far more forthright in approaching and reaching for his manhood. That seemed to be something she'd have considered rude the previous day. Was it? Absolutely not. Between that development and her apparently charming innocents, Ailen wore a bright and lighthearted smile. "I do say so. That's my honest opinion, at least," he added. Already, Anais's hand was gliding along his length to rouse it. She truly wasn't very shy about the approach this time, as her mouth encompassed his tip once firmness was achieved. What's more, the foolish Ailen thought that would be his only surprise right away. Her technique was completely familiar until a bit of mana pulsed into his girth. Immediately, the elf's eyes widened. If that wasn't enough of a sign, there was of course the immediate reactive throb of his manhood with... surprisingly for him, a small amount of leakage from the tip. "Hmm? Ha... well, that's certainly unexpected. Though... you did say something about doing that, didn't you? It's quite different down there after all."

Anais truly wasn't planning anything. She might have owned a small streak of deviance, but it was so small and so outside of her normal thought pattern that she'd almost say it didn't exist. Or maybe that was wrong, and it only existed while in active use? Whatever the case, she'd settled into her next activity, with ease and the layers of comfort the man had advised she build into their blossoming relationship. He could expect his surprises, and he might even get them one day.

But today he'd be receiving something very specific. Unlike the previous time she'd taken some odd liberties. The girl had at least warned her mentor she'd be planning to interrupt his lesson a bit. He'd claimed that they would continue until he properly administered the lesson. And that was fine, as far as Anais was concerned it would give her enough time to fully test the limits of her new ability. Of course, her first test of it, seemed to bring about some pause from Ailen. A single pulse of mana through his tool from her finger tip was enough to leave his tool pulsing in her hand and mouth. Beyond that point it seemed to reward her, with the gentle taste of honey dancing across her tongue as well, 'Oh?' she questioned. 'Do it!~ I'm sure we could steal his soul this way!~' her internal voice seemed to have a very specific plan. But Anais was still busying herself, though her blue-green eyes had shifted up to look at the man as innocently as one was capable of with their mouth filled. He remembered she'd mentioned she would be doing this, and according to his own words it felt different in this direct way. There was a certain honesty from his body which let her know he'd enjoyed the experience. There was no reason to stop. Her tongue flickered gently over his tip before his tool would be found progressing deeper and deeper into her mouth. She'd been using a hand to gently stroke his length, but like moving her fingers across the strings of a violin she sent multiple small pulses across his tool. How much would she be rewarded and would he get around to the lesson? Only time would tell. Just the same she seemed to be enjoying herself quite a bit. Little did she understand the slickness building up in her loins beneath the water's surface.

After doing something so very unorthodox and effective, Anais had the gall to look at him with innocence glittering in her eyes. That wasn't fitting at all. Nothing she'd done could be viewed innocently, yet there she was with that expression. Such a new thing this was to Ailen. Somehow, he found it... a bit more than interesting. Arousing? Yes, it seemed to be that. "And that as well. How interesting," he murmured. Ah, but that wasn't the whole of it. . .

As per usual, Anais had taken him deeper into her mouth while still making use of that hand. If only her decision could be so basic. No, Ailen may have even refrained from expecting normalcy from this one in the future after this event. The innocence she wore in that expression would only remain a thing of great contrast while she consciously played a cock like some magical instrument. One pulse of mana was powerful enough to cause a slip; multiple in sequence would prove immediately dangerous. Naturally, Ailen had yet to channel the necessary message into his loins... however... "Hah─!" A single, incoherent exclamation escaped the elf as buildup to ejaculation occurred in mere seconds. Well... buildup and ejaculation would be a better way to put it. He'd never spilled so quickly, and now, he was wasting another potential lesson directly into the elafia's mouth. "Hngh! That's outright unprecedented!" he griped, complaining about his own lack of resistance. Being married to a goddess one regularly copulated with should have made a more resilient man, but what was he to do against these innovations?

All the while, Mugen was... somewhat indirectly observing from his place on the throne. He hadn't moved, and he hadn't opened any special senses to view the goings-on. Instead, it was simply his spiritual link to Anais informing him of her growing arousal. Ah, perhaps it was finally time. Perhaps he should keep that open in his mind. Though the demon was beginning to enjoy the monotony of peace, he was still not-too-patiently awaiting his turn with their new and exciting student.

'What was that?' the girl wondered. Perhaps, it was simply the difference between her actions and her visage. She wouldn't truly understand that though. As she did most things, she approached this from a stance of her own logic. She was simply doing what made the most sense to her. Was she doing it on purpose? Well... yes and no. For the most part she was experimenting with her understanding of this tactile based evolution to her mana. At the same time, it seemed to be working so she saw no reason to go against it. She did tell him that she understood things as a musician, it would only be natural for her to fall into the category of an expert in that field.

Speaking of, this man had previously told her, to think of his manhood as a tool for her education. Of course that seemed to be a bit direct for her own liking and given her current developments, she'd think of it more as an instrument. That was way better, more familiar and something she could easily understand how to deal with. She was essentially playing his phallus and the tune she chose would reward her with an instant crescendo and expulsion of mana into her mouth. How exciting! She sounds that hit her ears seemed to reverberate through her body and down her throat, sending a strange pulse to her own loins as well. 'We did it!~' mused her internal voice. 'Did we?' Anais asked innocently. 'Of course!~ Our Shishou is having a pretty hard time. It's fine though we can help him~' her internal voice seemed to have become rather cheerful suddenly. Anais couldn't deny being rather pleased about the experiment she'd just completed. It was completely unprecedented? What? Well, she had the free time to ask she supposed since they'd agreed not to stop until the lesson was properly delivered. She'd take him at his word and question things. Still rather innocently. Though she did lick her lips before speaking. "I don't know what is unprecedented, but that had the sort of effectiveness I thought it would," she stated again as if she had no idea of everything else that went along with causing such an effect. "Oh, and I thought of something... when I had to give information yesterday... I gathered it all before I did anything else. I don't know if it would work for you the way it did me, but it was easier for me to think of things before hand..." she said. Her brain was prone to being a bit chaotic and if they were similar he might find it easier to gather his thoughts for, then let her carry on her experimentation.

After that ridiculous turn of events, Ailen had to catch his breath for a moment... and briefly wonder what sort of turns his life was taking now. If this had been his first experience thousands of years ago, he'd have been throwing himself at the girl for ages. Actually, Ailen was beginning to find difficulty in avoiding such a thing now. According to Anais, the effect was precisely what she intended. That was good for study's sake, but he couldn't fathom the potential this one had. They were only performing an oral transfer. What would the sex entail? Wait, no... it wouldn't be sex for sex's sake; that was precisely what he should be avoiding. Alas, some things were difficult to separate even for the experienced.

"What's unprecedented is..." he started, pausing to exhale a deep breath. "I'm married to a goddess, a born Celestial made for the purpose of creation. It goes without saying that such people should be the foremost experts on sexual activity, and I've seen that for myself numerous times. Then, along comes someone like you, reducing me to a bumbling mess in only a few seconds," he answered. Anais went on to explain how she successfully delivered information to him earlier. The method she spoke of was functional in more than theory; it was effectively doing the same thing he intended to, only earlier. "That was a smart way to perform the transfer. Admittedly though, my problem is not one of ability. The issue I'm having is that I plan to gather the information and channel it, but... ah, I keep stopping to enjoy myself, as if I've forgotten this was meant to be a lecture. You're making it very easy to experience desire before study."

Ailen may have seen this as a ridiculous turn of events, but Anais was only being practical and studious in her approach. Her entire methodology was centered around not being disappointing as a student or a partner. As such, she was experimenting with what she understood and using that in conjunction with general information to create the best possible time she could for everyone involved. Did she think she'd be as effective at disrupting this man's thought as she obviously was? No. But she didn't dislike knowing she had this sort of ability, even if she wasn't sure what to do with it, exactly. What she couldn't know, was that her own precocious actions were causing her mentor to develop more desirous thoughts than what were natural to him.

Oddly enough, she got an explanation about the unprecedented nature of their sexual endeavor. Apparently, he was married to a Celestial a goddess born for the purpose of creation. Because of this it was normal for her to be a premier place for sexuality and sexual activity. He had witnessed and been privy to this numerous times but he was completely disarmed by her antics. 'Told ya'! We got him!~' Anais's internal voice was quite pleased by this admittance and Anais herself didn't seem to understand this as so much a problem. "Well, I'm pretty sure Miwa-sama explained that yesterday as well. To be honest, I have been taking a pretty practical approach to all of this. Doing things that get good reactions and building on those while doing what I understand from my own experiences. Even if everyone approaches things in this way, they'd still likely come up with something different based on their primary ideologies," she expressed. "Though I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pleased, knowing I am at least not disappointing is my primary goal," she stated honestly. She wasn't trying actively to do anything amazing, she was simply trying not to be disappointing.

Beyond this, her explanation of her newest use of this skill was interesting. According to Ailen his problem with delivering these lectures wasn't the ability to gather the information for them, but was instead that he would allow himself to be distracted and enjoy himself. Ailen claimed she made it easy to put desire before study. That was nice. There was a gentle pulse in Anais's loins. 'This man really is a smooth talker,' she mused. She figured this wasn't something he did purposefully which made it better in many ways. "That's pretty flattering, Shishou..." she murmured with a slight redness to her face. "I don't think I see it as a problem though. Where I'm from it isn't uncommon to follow the path of distraction and then settle in for study afterwards. With a clear mind and ones initial desires satisfied. Granted, where I am from it was more about entertainment that sexual desire... I feel like the logic of it still applies. I also feel oddly like Mugen-sensei would agree with me, considering the ordering of the information given yesterday versus the addressing of his own curiosities," she came to that conclusion. Though mentioning Mugen put an imagine of the box she kept information in about him.

Ah, Anais already had some understanding of what he meant to articulate. Of course Ailen had no major issue with her distracting approach, even though he took issue with his own negligence as a teacher. He'd have to do something about that eventually. Alternatively, he could progress down the path of deviance to match the energy he felt. The effect some of his words had on Anais was obviously strong. Perhaps he could take things much farther by putting forth some effort? No... no, that was a terrible way to think while being a mentor! Anais had some interesting words to share, though. She was pleased, as not disappointing was her primary goal. "Oh? Was it your secondary goal to ruin me entirely? I'll be honest; I'm hardly in it for the lecture after that last maneuver."

With that said, Anais made clear another thing of interest. He admitted to a weakness in the wake of her actions, and she took it as a flattering thing. How strange; it never became blame or fault. Moreover, she spoke on how common it was to let distraction take over in her original world, if only to be fully capable of study and the like after ridding oneself of the extra mental noise. That all sounded very effective, but also... very enabling. "Don't tell me something like that. I'm your mentor; there is a certain propriety I should be aiming for. However, I'd be lying if I claimed to lack any base desire. This new form of yours is doing a bit of extra work against my fortitude as well," he admitted. Even so, he couldn't totally discredit the idea. If anything, it was just the sort of thing he'd prefer at this exact moment. Ah, but that was in the moment. Overall, he couldn't go around taking advantage of his own apprentice for sexual purposes alone.

There was one who would take advantage, though. Mugen's senses were already open to the elafia girl. Once she became conscious of that Mugen-related box in her mind... well, it could be said that she opened Pandora's box, even if only just to peek inside. Anais would find herself in a very unusual position thereafter. Nothing changed on her end directly, but she was in the water and facing Ailen, who sat at the edge. Such a position had her in the perfect place to receive a visitor who shared the water with her. Of course, that visitor was Mugen, bare as a newborn babe and pressed against the girl from behind. With the firmness of his manhood on her backside, she'd be met by words whispered directly into her ear. "I would agree with you. Self-fulfillment is the most important thing of all, isn't it?" he asked while rubbing himself firmly against her rear. Strangely, Ailen seemed completely ignorant of the demon's presence. In truth, Mugen had yet to even move from his seat on the throne... but even that wouldn't keep him from this fresh apprentice.

Ailen seemed to be suffering from interacting with Anais. The girl herself seemed to be rather pleased by her experiments working the way she wished them to, and didn't really understand this man's innate hang-ups. She'd explained her stance that it was her primary goal not to disappoint, and he questioned her desire to ruin him as a person. In response to this exclamation there were two reactions one visible and one not. 'He's onto us!~' was the exclamation of Anais's internal voice. Anais herself managed to look just a bit sheepish. "It wasn't necessarily a goal. You might be giving me a bit too much credit here, Shishou~" she gently teased. Of course, it wasn't a logical thing she'd been trying to, but knowing she'd succeeded was rather pleasing as well. This was all pretty flattering, and if he was having issues separating the lecture from the sexual desire then she could feel a bit more normal about her own issues doing the same.

Moving on from this point, after being told of the necessity of clearing ones mind before lessons and answering ones desires before trying for concentration she was told not to tell him something like that. According to Ailen he was aiming to retain a certain amount of propriety between them. 'Ooh?!~ He likes us more with this bit of extra body as well. Wait until we're all done. We'll be unstoppable!~' the girl's internal voice mused. Of course, she was happy for herself in several ways but it was odd to her that her mentor felt so strangely about this whole thing. Perhaps it wasn't just her who was suffering a bit. "Still being pretty flattering here, Shishou..." she stated honestly. Knowing her current form was attractive and what she was growing into was attractive would do loads for her confidence. Regardless there were other parts of his statement to address. "I told you this because I felt it would help. If I am being honest... I've been equally as distracted from the outset but I didn't want to take advantage of you, since you just wanted to teach... Besides we already agreed that orthodoxy probably wasn't going to be part of the way we operated, I see no reason that shouldn't apply across the board," she clarified her own personal choice in the matter. She would have always been fine with just experiencing it for fun. Even by her own logic that could potentially be good for future learning since she'd know what sort of sensations she'd be dealing with and that would likely help her concentrate better.

You know what wouldn't help her concentration. The intrusion into her mind by Mugen. Who appeared within her spiritual realm once again in the middle of something she was already doing. She'd find herself sandwiched between Ailen and him, in a strange way which she was content to box up even as Mugen pressed the firmness of his manhood against her backside. 'I suppose, it seems like self-fulfilment might be one of the things that was being discouraged so it might actually be good for me...' she gave his question a bit of thought even as he spoke in her ear sending shivers down her spine and making her back arch slightly. He was truly bad for her concentration but Ailen's lack of acknowledgement was a sign that this was another of those strange visions this man seemed to produce in her. 'Muu...gen-sensei, if this is my head and likely my spiritual world shouldn't I be in charge of it? You keep appearing so freely...and I feel like it's not nearly as random as it seems,' she murmured, though she'd had a bit of a hiccup when she started that sentence. 'Hot-sensei is back!~' chimed her internal voice. Of course she was happy, and in turn Anais could be nothing but happy for her, even as her body was basically held hostage between two men. She didn't seem to mind that as much as she thought she would, and with that stray thought out, it was put in a box, marked NSFW, where many things she didn't like thinking were stored.

"Am I?" Ailen asked rhetorically. Perhaps it was not a goal of Anais's to ruin him. Whether it was or not, she was succeeding at precisely that. "Well, I'd hate to see what happens when it is a goal. Rather... I'd probably like that too much; I'd never teach properly again," he said only half in jest. It was interesting to take this little break while chatting. If Anais had gotten right back to her activities, he'd probably be out of ejaculate for awhile. With a bit of reprieve, he could now take a few moments to compile a lesson. Maybe the next spurt would at least contain something.

Ah, but apparently he was still flattering. Never had that been his intention, but he'd take solace in being capable of such. As for Anais's advice, it seemed he wasn't the only one struggling to maintain propriety. Since they were both distracted, it truly would be best to remove any and all stray thoughts prior to lessons taking place. Beyond that, she was right about their earlier agreement; standard methods were not befitting of the pair. "Hmm. You are right, I suppose. I should focus less on being a terrible mentor, and more on how I can perform my duties more efficiently. If a bit of indulgence is an acceptable way to manage that, and you have no issues with it, I will concede to making it part of the process. So then, how would you like to progress?" he wondered.

All the while, Mugen was present in a spiritual sense. He picked up on the discussion occurring between Anais and Ailen, though he seemed more focused on his own chat with the lass. "Of course it would be good for you," he said. Even as she spoke in supposition, that arch in her back did not go unnoticed. Mugen knew quite well what such bodily reactions stemmed from. "See? You act with more certainty than your mouth implies. Well... when your mouth is talking, at least. You get my meaning~" he teased. As for his very free and easy appearances, the reason was simple. Mugen would even take the time to explain, though he did so while two hands were clutching the girl's hips from behind. "It's not random. I'm here because you wanted me here, remember? It's not enough though; not until it can be my turn. Though I could do something like this, too. Even that would count a little. Or, maybe you're ready to stop playing around? If you hop on your mentor right now, you'll be free to take me for a ride next. If you didn't notice, I can't wait to see how far our little doe's legs can bend~♥"

Page 40 of 83 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast