Page 43 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Munetsuchi

If Anais had known the kind of mental changes she was causing in her mentor, she might have felt a bit better about her wandering mind the previous day. By her own logic, she had very little to go off of, while she was deciding on her future as part of this land's student body. But if her mentor decided something strange for sex related reasons, she was bound to feel a bit less out of place for her willingness to evolve.

Ah, but that wasn't truly important right now... what was important was the gentle three part rhythm she was using to move her hips about, combined with those occasional pulses of mana through her own body to stimulate both herself and her mentor. She'd gotten nothing resembling negative feedback and as such was left to conclude this wasn't as selfish as it seemed. This logic would only be further confirmed when Ailen spoke next, claiming he had nothing to add. Her face flushed immediately and though she managed to keep her own pace she was quite shocked. "Shishou~ When you say it like that, I don't know what to say... " she mentioned sheeplishly. "I was a bit worried this would be a bit selfish... I'm glad you're enjoying it..." she mentioned, knowing she'd chosen everything about this particular moment from placement, to pacing to bonuses. In fact, each movement now seemed to be pulsing further and further for her. She was retaining the same speed, but the build up itself seemed to be thumping greater and greater with each completed count of three. "To be honest though, I am sure that spark will happen for me soon... and I may stop then. It feels like it could be overwhelming..." she gave that as a warning becuase she was sure she was less than ten counts of three out from something immense. If she stopped before he made it as well... she had a plan as she would reach this peak with him buried at her depths, she would allow all four of her fingers to come to rest against her abdomen sending a final pulse though that would vibrate for both of them. Extending her own pleasurable sensation and perhaps maximizing his as well. When she experienced that climax it was as if the world stopped for just a moment, and a single pitch perfect note slipped from between her lips as she moaned her climax.

Anais didn't know what to say. Well, what would he even expect? If she said something in addition to everything she was doing, the intensity would only rise more. "There's nothing that needs saying. Nor is there anything you need to be worried about, if I'm being honest. As with all things you've done so far, I'm completely blown away. I can't even take credit for teaching you any of it. Go figure~" he said in good spirits. Most elves would take issue with being shown up by apprentices in such a way, but Ailen was no such elf. In fact, he was more satisfied for having an apprentice capable of standing alone without prior teaching from him. Moreover, Anais was doing far more than just that. . .

He was warned of the girl's impending 'spark' as she chose to call it. That was an interesting way to phrase it, considering the decision they made about this interaction. "The spark, you say? I haven't a clue what you're talking about~" he teased. As this was not a learning experience, the Spark of Wisdom had no ultimate purpose to serve. What Anais was approaching, was more simply... just an orgasm. Overwhelming though it may be as her first experience with penetration, it was a moment Ailen was elated to be part of. She reached the proverbial peak just as expected ─ lowering herself fully onto his member while bliss overtook her physical form. Luckily for Ailen, she said she'd stop in the moment. Good. Too much of that rhythmic ride would reduce his stamina to that of a human. Ah, but the good was taken out... in a way. Anais did stop moving her hips, but that tap of mana was applied in a much greater form instead. That pulse reverberated through his genitals and mana circuits, producing a very particular effect. Just as one caused ripples in the water, Anais triggered something of a tidal wave. Inward the pulse went, but lo, the return of it was accompanied by an almost mind-numbing burst meant to douse Anais's interior with the elf's pure essence.

This was going to be a long day. Whenever it ended, Ailen would surely have a lot of explaining to do. . .

Anais would be receiving confirmation of her efforts being fruitful. In this case, the words of her mentor were very important to her. He claimed to be blown away and expressed that she had nothing to worry about. He even seemed to be quite pleased or proud that she'd managed the feats she was without any instruction or help from him. That was nice. There was a bit of a hiccup in the rather fast pace her heartbeat was taking. Even so, the girl couldn't help but have a shy reaction. "H-hai!" she managed somewhat softly. It was strange to her to feel a bit embarrassed while actively being in charge of something. Oh well, she'd count it as part of the fun of this experience.

Something else about this experience that was strangely fun, was this man choosing to tease her about her choice in phrasing. She supposed since this was being done for fun, referencing it as a spark was odd, but other words might have been a bit too lewd. So, what would she do? The only thing she could, pout semi-innocently. "Shishou, you're teasing me~" she claimed. Of course, it would be among the last things she said in the manner as she'd both thank him for the kindness of the use of her legs, and get him back for teasing her. Her last efforts in this leg of her journey were rather interesting. That feeling she gave herself was indeed as overwhelming as she thought it would be, her mind seemed to flash and many things floating around in her head seemed to shift quite a bit and then, the spill from Ailen joined and the added effect was quite interesting. Stray thoughts were organized and tucked away, her body relaxed and the sensation of her skin was heightened. She was sure she could hear a bit better and that her face was still reddened. And she came to rest, tucked against the elf's chest as she was sure she'd just caused a massive surge of mana directly from his person into hers. And it would be put to use to snap her thoughts into place. Ah, she understood the help with retention, she'd managed to reorganize all the information she'd been given the previous day in a way she could recall it with greater ease. All the while soft little breaths escaped her. 'We wrecked him! Very nice~' her internal voice seemed to be quite pleased by that last explosion. Anais was as well, seeming to have a great deal of understanding. This would definitely be fine. She would enjoy this... and imagined it would be very different all the time. "I wasn't expecting that... it was really great and fun. I feel like I understand a lot of things now..." the girl murmured against Ailen's torso. Interestingly, enough she also had more questions... like what would it be like if she wasn't the one setting the tempo? Would it be surprising? What about different positions? What about kissing and rubbing and... she didn't even know what else to add to the list. But she was certain she could do this every day and experience something different. Maybe they could do it again, you know... just to be sure? There wasn't a finite definition on having a detour into deviance, right?

Was Ailen teasing? Well, yes, in a way. There was very little purpose in talking of the spark, though the spark itself was an unavoidable occurrence ─ apparently for both of them. Ailen had undoubtedly exploded in a surprisingly aggressive way for the approach they were taking. His heartrate spiked, and his mind raced. Suddenly, he fully realized why having a bit of fun was far better than going for study. Why had he never considered it before? This clarity was revolutionary! "Ah! I understand now!" he exclaimed, a bit short of breath, but still feeling he had to speak. "I was even the one to say this is far more than a matter of teacher and student. I should be taking my own advice," he concluded.

Even after that very explosive round, Ailen's excitement only grew. He realized a great number of dangers since Anais was not among the divine, but something about those risks managed to heighten the experience further. Anais pinned herself against his chest while expressing her own enjoyment of that bout. In the meantime, Ailen was thinking ahead. "I'm glad you found it worthwhile. As a first experience, I would hate to leave you wanting. Would you like to continue, though? Now that you've experienced sex itself, I'll admit to... maybe being a bit too interested in doing a bit more before your lessons. I'm feeling particularly energetic, so at the risk of being selfish, I'd like to show you something ─ likely on the bed."

Meanwhile, Charlemagne was finally beginning to stir. He twisted, he moaned and groaned, and his eyes peeled open slightly. He was somewhat out of it. Ah, he needed something to ground himself. There had to be something, and... oh. In the midst of all that writhing, Charlemagne was reminded of something. His arm had found itself wrapped around Sakura's midsection. In that moment, reality set in. Ah, he'd been through a lot in the past day or so. This was life now, wasn't it? He'd have to get up and start making some forward progress soon... but, perhaps a few minutes of hesitation would be acceptable.

Ailen didn't even try arguing against the fact that he was teasing. Anais might have pouted extra to try and garner a bit of sympathy, but in all honesty she couldn't have kept up the charade for very long. After a mind blowing experience, it wasn't simply her who was having revelations. According to Ailen, he'd gained some clarity. He even made the statement that he should be taking his own advice and that their relationship was supposed to be more than that of student and teacher. Good. Anais smiled just a little as she recovered listening to his heightened heartbeat. "Hai hai, Shishou... you give good advice. It's only right to take it for yourself sometimes~" she chided playfully. It was likely good that their relationship was evolving a bit... she'd already felt like she could express her curiosities freely, but it was still comforting to know that she wasn't alone in dealing with base desires she didn't know what to do with fully.

In the meantime, Ailen expressed pleasure at the idea that she'd enjoyed her first experience. And not been left wanting at all. She could agree there was nothing more that she wanted for out of her first time experience. Though admittedly now that she had it, she wanted more, and imagine her surprise when this suggestion came from Ailen. Her eyes widened gently as she angled herself to look up at his face, there was clear excitement there. He wished to show her something else, before her lessons, bed related and he was excited about it. Did she want to continue. "Absolutely! I'd like to continue. I was just thinking that there are a lot of unknowns and potential new things... and it's not selfish at all. I'm glad you suggested it~" she conceded. She would have felt a bit odd asking for more after feeling like she'd practically demanded or coerced him into the first round. 'Oh please, if you coerced him it was an accident. Besides, Shishou's all excited and I know you wanna know what that'll be like~' Sinais was a terrible but great influence and Anais would happily take her advice in this case. She'd first have to extricate herself from her mentor's lap to free them up for movement though... which she'd start rather gently at first.

In the meantime, Charles had woken and was fidgeting, but Sakura had gone back to sleep. He'd have found himself naked, he'd find his clothing gently folded at the foot of the bed and Sakura sleeping by his side. One of the benefits of sleeping together was longer and more fulfilling sleep and although she didn't need it, she was rather comfortable. As such, her sleep would continue even as the lad with her began stirring. She was still facing him, their limbs still gently entwined as she'd placed them hours ago.

Indeed, much improvement could be found in the simple act of heeding his own advice. He'd make a conscious effort to do so in the future, and hopefully, such efforts would result in a better experience for both of them. "If you insist, Anais-sensei~" he joked. Moving on, his request to continue was met with a slight widening of Anais's eyes. She appeared rather excited by the prospect, and had apparently been giving thought to it herself. With both in agreement, there was no reason to do anything else. "There are many, yes. We could both go our entire lives and not experience everything. But, in the spirit of learning, we could certainly try," he said somewhat deviously. "Ah. That's a bit forward, isn't it? I seem to have gone native~"

Whatever the plan was, it first required Anais freeing their loins of each other. She was in the process of doing so within moments, though it was a very slow process indeed. Actually, Ailen's breath caught in his throat while a few pulses occurred between the elafia's folds. Not being the one doing the removal was a rarity for him, and the slow lift of Anais seemed to be abusing that fact.

As Charlemagne came to realize the situation he was in, he also realized Sakura had actually fallen asleep. After her previous words about her own sleeping habits ─ or lack thereof ─ he expected the exact opposite. Alas, she was unconscious, and... they were both quite nude. Charlemagne could have gone without realizing that, yet he could feel the amount of skin contact happening between them. Well, at least this wasn't an entirely new thing to him anymore. Something about Sakura's form was markedly different to Angelica's, though. Both could be considered beyond perfect in different ways, but... what was the difference? That arm draped over Sakura's body shifted back while he thought it over, moving just enough to let his hand be the point of contact. The curve where Sakura's torso transitioned into her hip was a bit more pronounced; or perhaps that was the fault of her elevated leg? Charlemagne's mind continued to wander, and before he even realized what was happening, his hand traveled over the goddess's bare bottom for a lovely morning squeeze. Was he thinking about that? Well, he was now, both in mind and in groin. Surely there was nothing wrong with a bit of exploration while she slept, right? He was just getting a bit better acquainted without all the extra distractions.

An all encompassing blush and sideways glance was a response to the term Anais-sensei. "Hehe..." she chuckled just a tad. It would probably remain that way for quite a while yet. This man seemed to be quite good at accidentally making this girl more a feverish mess than she already was. Even so, that didn't seem to be a bad thing, in the grand scheme of their developing relationship. Just the same there was a word about the excitement and new things that could be done, which Ailen had a lot to say. He claimed that entire life times could be spent and they not do everything. But he also deviously added that in the spirit of learning they could try. "Hoh?" There was harmony. For a brief moment Anais and Sinais were the same person who seemed to like this new found streak of deviousness in their mentor. He even went on to claim he might have gone native. "It is a bit forward, Shishou, but I think it's pretty nice to go native~" she mentioned. She'd been doing much the same since her arrtival.

'Really?' That was Sinais questioning the girl's desire to go native, as both observed their mentor struggling as she ever so slowly removed him from the center of her body. Of course, she also felt those throbs from his manhood and they were quite enticing. 'Drop down on him again, ruin his life!' her internal voice whispered. And Anais had her eyes widen just a tad. 'Isn't that a bit too much?' she asked. 'That is not an option,' Sinais stated. And as it was not an option, a brush would occur. Much like the physical sensations given by Mugen within her spiritual world, Sinais made the motion that would have Anais dropping down three-quarters of Ailen's length after she'd already begun the process of extricating herself. On her face it looked like she'd made a decision to try something and there was just a hint of a smirk as she felt a rather firm filling sensation caused by gravity and her other self. 'When did I get so extreme?' she wondered.

As Anais discovered her inner deviance and its control over her, Charlemange took to some early morning exploration. Regardless of the deviance this sort of thing seemed to be, Sakura would have done something similar if she'd woken first. She was far from judging the lad on his indulgences. That gentle squeeze of her rear wouldn't cause her to stir truly, if nothing else she seemed to relax quite a bit. Just the same he could feel free to explore and she would only stir under some rather specific circumstances.

Anais seemed quite satisfied to be called sensei the few times he'd done so. Considering the amount of things he learned from her, he had every reason to keep calling her that as well. She also expressed an interest in something else he said, regarding the continuation of their pleasure-seeking. According to the elafia, there was nothing wrong with going native. Perhaps that wasn't the truest thing, but he'd agree with it in these closed quarters. "If you say so. I'm not sure that would always apply, but if it suits you in this case... I'll enable you~" he harped.

Everything was progressing as planned. Though slowly and not at all lacking in additional stimulation, Anais was removing herself from the elf's tool... until she decided otherwise. Her journey was almost at its end, only for a very abrupt movement to send her crashing all the way back down. Ailen was fully blown away. Moreover, the sudden full insertion during a very sensitive time caused... indeed, another unexpected spillage into the girl's core. "Uah!" he exclaimed incoherently. In that same moment, he clamped onto Anais's hips as if grasping for dear life. Such sudden occurrences were well beyond reason. "When did you become so extreme?!" he exclaimed further. If nothing else, it seemed Ailen and the base personality of Anais were on the same page here. . .

Anais wasn't the only one experimenting with deviance today. Charlemagne hadn't even been conscious for an entire minute, yet he was somehow talking himself into molesting a sleeping girl ─ a sleeping goddess. It was fine, right? Had she been awake, she probably would have forced him to do such a thing eventually. Besides, the two of them already had far too much sex for any pair of people who'd known each other for only a day or so. What was a feel or two for the curious mind going to hurt? 'It's softer than most pillows I've had in this world,' he mused internally. Before long, his other hand was groping the girl's chest as if to compare its texture to her backside. 'Must be some sort of goddess hack. I don't wanna stop squeezing! No, no... it's fine, right? She'd probably be all like "do more" or some crazy thing like that if she was awake─' he thought.

Anais was uniquely satisfied to be called sensei. She didn't know why but it created the shy version of the same effect as 'little doe'. Perhaps, at some point... she would have collected a few such nicknames and she could decide if it was simply a matter of affection or a matter of arousal. But in the end, with a few people, it'd likely be both and that would be fine. Speaking of things that would be fine, Ailen stated that though he didn't agree that 'going native' should apply in all circumstances, he had no problem enabling her. "Hai hai, I'm counting on you, Shishou~" she mused after knowing he'd allow it. Perhaps she should have been more specific, but she'd been going native since she arrived and saw no problem with it as they progressed.

Speaking of progress, the demands of Sinais reached an all time high and Anais found herself compelled to oblige. That forcing of her hips filled her in a drastic manner and then caused Ailen to do the same causing a climax for her which reached its peak as he grasped her hips in a manner much more aggressive than he normally showed himself to be capable of. What was more, the sound that escaped him as he did these things was rather pleasant on the ears. 'See, told ya' so~' Sinais claimed as if triumphant. Technically the extra grip of Anais internally wasn't something she'd be upset about... 'But it still seems extreme,' she found herself saying sheepishly even to her internal self. 'If he can get right up when you're done... you're not done~' Sinais mentioned. 'Fine, fine, box it... terrifyingly effective method,' she said. As for Ailen and his utterance, Anais back settled into his lap, managed to look innocently up at him, "I wonder that myself, Shishou. Though it was pretty fun~" she asserted. This time, she'd actually extract herself from his lap after getting over her most recent flourish.

At the same time, Charles seemed to be having quite a good time. One hand molested Sakura's rear while the other, took its turn at her chest. Ah, this caused a little stirring but she wasn't waking. No... her body seemed to naturally shift into these touches, even without consciousness she seemed to be enjoying the sensation of skin to skin contact. Charles could continue to do as he wished, and the consciousness of Sakura would finish its dream...

Once more, Ailen had to take a few moments to recover. Still, he could manage some semblance of a response. "Hai. I'll just... hop right to it," he said without an ounce of seriousness. At this point, he wouldn't be 'hopping' to much of anything. No, he'd probably be crawling by the end of this very day. He didn't know when Anais became so extreme; Anais also didn't know. Maybe one or both of them would find out at some point, though that obviously wouldn't be happening just yet. "Another study then. That's exciting and... already slightly exhausting. I think I'm out of shape," he said.

Luckily for Ailen, the elafia decided to actually remove herself this time. He could be free to remove himself from the lake, albeit with the slightest wobble to his legs. "Whew! This is just the start, and I'm showing weakness. I'll have to do a lot of explaining about how a mortal managed to do this," he stated while working himself into a standing position. "Alright. If there are no further surprises designed to drain me dry, shall we make for the bed? There's no need to dry; everything here has a certain natural absorption."

Charlemagne was becoming some sort of degenerate. In the midst of his groping, he realized Sakura still wasn't waking up. Actually, she was moving a bit while being molested ─ even seeming to move into his deviant actions. Of course she was. This wasn't helping the wholesome side of Charlemagne's mind at all ─ especially with his genitals having an almost literal mind of their own now. Maybe, just maybe... he could take some liberties. Just a bit of groping had left him desirous. Considering what happened the previous day, he thought it was only right to avoid the long, drawn-out process repeating itself. Charlemagne moved carefully to free himself of Sakura's grasp, simultaneously releasing her rear and breast. He could always just masturbate to take the edge off. He could get up, sneak off and... why was he aiming his tool at Sakura's face? Thoughts of self-gratification filled his mind, but his body decided otherwise. That was a bit too far, wasn't it? Charlemagne thought as much, yet there he was, dangling his rod over he girl's face and staring directly at her mouth. Would he go through with it?

Page 43 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast