Page 51 of 83 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Munetsuchi

Mugen had high hopes for his apprentice, or rather high expectations. Maybe either of those or both were the truth of this matter. Of course, Kaguya was excited by the prospect of both, and she couldn't help but want to make a good impression. "Hai hai, I'll do my best!~" she said. Well, they were likely friends for a reason weren't they?

After all was said and done the mood was set, and she was dressed to remove her clothes. Of course, that boy, Shiogane Miyuki was on his knees silently screaming according to Mugen's own words. Kaguya had not even spared the lad a look before she'd entered this room and her eyes would dash to the side as she saw him on the floor. The more she thought about it, the more she realized he likely had no idea what this actually was, and why she had been giving thought to reconsidering at least a little. Oh well, she had no such considerations left. "School uniforms are always a bit of a drag, but... guys apparently really enjoy this kind of look on girls. Maybe afterwards you can explain it to me~" she teased as if she knew he'd appreciate it, and maybe able to give a more tangible reason to a hidden desire.

Oh well, the beat dropped on a song likely recognizable, started with a thumping baseline. It's words about loosening buttons seemed to lead the girl into rhythmically walking towards the now seated demon with her full attention on him. She was slowly pulling at her tie opening up her collar at the same time. She'd be leaning into the chair while popping buttons down that overly formal shirt one, then two, then three. Soon after she'd turn, right before that bra of hers would have appeared. And move back to her own wooden chair. She'd sit in it, legs spread and begin loosing more buttons. All the while, her movements seemed to play to the beat. And the chair and the man himself were props for part of the tease. That lace bra would be shown from this distance before she'd lift herself. She'd spin the chair and leave it backwards before making her way back over to her mentor. "Does the tease part of this make sense?" she asked as a leg in a thigh high was placed against his right side, the pleats of her skirt keeping her underwear from sight just the same. She had a dishelved appearance, what the masses would have referred to as 'wardrobe malfunctions.'

"I'm sure you will," Mugen said after hearing a very familiar sentence. Moving on, Kaguya had only a brief glance to spare Miyuki before her attention returned to where it belonged. She spoke of school uniforms, their annoyance, and how they were apparently considered appealing on girls for some unknown reason. Mugen would be sure to find out exactly what those reasons were. Would he explain it to her, though? Time would tell, but he had his doubts. "I don't expect I'll have the time," he mused, eyes repeatedly traveling up and down the girl's body.

His observation would only become more intense as the moments passed. A song played, its words oddly matching the theme of the moment. That was of little importance, however. Mugen's focus was on Kaguya, and she made certain it would be kept that way. The removal of a tie could have been something simple, something meaningless. In doing so while she approached him, however, Kaguya managed to make it a matter of titillation. That wasn't even all; she artfully loosed buttons one after another, turning about before anything was shown. She was clearly loosing even more buttons while sitting, taking a seat only long enough to reveal lace undergarments beneath that shirt. By the time she rose, Kaguya was asking if the 'teasing' part of this routine made sense. That lifted, stocking-clad leg was the object of his attention at the time. Well, he wasn't going to just leave it there by itself. "It does. I can't wait to see what's next," he chimed, simultaneously having a hand casually reach out to rub that elevated, albeit covered thigh.

All the while, Miyuki was reeling. Was this what they'd been talking about earlier? Was she stripping for this weird summoner just to spite him?! It seemed so, but... he did get to see a show in the end. No, that wasn't right! It should have been a show just for him! No... that also wasn't right; he should not have been expecting something so dirty anyway. On the other hand, if she would just hear him and accept his excuses... perhaps he could become the focus of her dance instead? Ah, he didn't know which direction to think in after all. . .

There was so much certainity in these men who planned to take this girl as their apprentice. She wondered if the other apprentice experienced their mentor in the same way. If they felt oddly at ease and reassured by the extra presence that seemed to be rooting for them. It was odd, but she'd never felt more comfortable with anyone except maybe her friends. Moving on from this point, Mugen claimed he might not have time to explain fully the details of why this whole mini-skirted uniform look was appealing. "Oh well, I guess I will have to harbor my curiosities~" she chimed.

Speaking of the first few maneuvers of her little dance routine were indeed about what she expected. Strangely, she could almost feel this man's gaze fixated on her, and that only made the whole of it even more exciting. She'd started this whole thing completely out of spite, and as a potential method of evening up the knowledge she would gain with that of her mentor. But... maybe it was also just because it was fun? As the song continued Mugen seemed to understand the part that was the tease, and wanted to see what was next. She began slipping out of that shirt which she discarded to the floor behind her. But just the same his hand would be found occupying that raised thigh of hers. It was an oddly nice sensation, to be touched in such a way. But her eyes flickered over him, "You know Mugen-sama. You're apparently not supposed to touch the strippers in these sorts of situations~" she teased once more she removed that leg from any further costing and walked away. Her body bouncing to the beat of the song, she bent over purposefully giving an almost clear view of her bottom in that skirt before she righted herself. She'd move on, straddling the chair that she'd turned around allowing her legs to remain fairly far apart as she toyed with the zipper at the side of her skirt. The whole point was to remove it all, but there had to be a bit of tease to it. She leaned forward in that chair allowing it to fall this time, not intending to go back to it, as her skirt began gently slipping down her hips. As it stood she was standing in a bra, socks and the skirt with just a peak of those little bows at the sides of her panties beginning over the top. Still bouncing to the music right in front of Mugen she looked into his face. While choosing the perfect beat to unleash the clip of her bra, in the front. Her breasts would bounce freely out of the lace.

This had started as a complete point of spite, but now that she was at it, she enjoyed the attention. Why shouldn't she? Why should it be a problem for her to enjoy the attention of someone which was aimed at her honestly? Why did she suffer because other people had bad intentions? Yeah, she should actually have some fun, and prove them wrong for trying to hold her to standards she already had.

Perhaps Kaguya would not have to remain curious. He didn't intend to have time for explanation, but... there was a silver lining to that. "I'm not so sure. You're clever; I think you'll be able to figure out what the big deal is soon," he assured. Surely his reaction would give her enough information to go by. If it didn't, well... "Or maybe we'll have to repeat the adventure until you have a breakthrough~" he teased further.

Shortly after he placed a hand upon Kaguya's thigh, Mugen was told it was something he wasn't meant to do. That leg was moved away, but he didn't believe she truly cared very much. "Saying I'm not supposed to isn't the same as saying I can't. What do you prefer?" he questioned in response. In that same moment, Mugen's head was tilting for a better view of Kaguya's well-teased backside. He definitely understood the addition of that skirt now. She did away with her shirt, fully revealing that lace garment beneath. Ah, but that article wouldn't last very long either. After a few additional teases and some fiddling around with that chair and her skirt, she managed to catch the demon off his guard. He'd begun focusing on those bows at her hips, wondering what sort of specialty item she had underneath the skirt. In the blink of an eye, however, his gaze was forced up by the clip of a bra. So easily did her breasts jiggle their way out of those obtrusive cups, finally granting him something to be truly excited about. "Ara~? Making some big forward progress now, are we? Danger, danger~" he harped. With so few pieces of clothing left, Kaguya was opening herself up to a certain danger that was... presently exuding from Mugen's face as he stared her down, soul and all. The poor lad Miyuki was certainly going to see something that changed his life today. . .

"I may be clever, but the mind of an opposite gender person is a complete mystery~" she mused. It was the truth. But maybe men were more simple than they tried to play themselves off as, short skirts were cute, being partially put together and then disheveled was probably tantalizing as they mentally figured out how they got there. School girls were universally seen as innocent creatures, but sexualizing them was likely an easy way to an only mine fantasy. All those were options, and perhaps she'd be able to figure it out from dealing with Mugen. "Oh? Well, if you're offering and this one is as fun as it seems it will be, who could say no to a second adventure?~" she asked in an almost teasing way.

Ah, and there was the matter of his touching. She'd told him it wasn't the way this whole interaction was intended and he'd come back with a better question. What was her preference? "I suppose if it's you, I don't mind the touching. In truth it feels pretty nice and I can't really place my finger on why~" she expressed. Maybe it was the lack of creep factor. This man and has commanding presence didn't seem like some corner lurker trying to cop a feel on someone unsuspecting. No... he was very clear in his desires and thus she found herself not minding his attention. His eyes on her felt... empowering. Oh well, she'd think more on that later. Now she'd danced her way back up to him, with teasing bits of flesh and clothing exposed only to be standing in front of him, her breasts falling out of her bra which she tossed away as well. This garnered another verbal response from Mugen. He spoke of dangers. "Well, it is called stripping. This kind of progress is the bare minimum, Mugen-sama~" she stated. Whatever that other boy was seeing she hoped it was worth it. She hoped he understood how very irrational his thoughts and behaviors were, and how much they contradicted each other. "It's not so dangerous... there's a bit more to go~" she mused as that skirt began slipping down her hips. Beneath it was peeking the top of that lace thong tied at the sides by little bows. Those bows could be pulled apart and the girl would be stepping out of that skirt as it fell down to show the man before her how they worked. That little song was pretty short, and it had all but come to an end. All the while a single finger was hooked into one of the loops as she teased the idea of pulling it further.

"It may not be as great a mystery as you think. A bit of observation goes a long way; trust me," he said, as if also alluding to his current observation. He was very much enjoying this little show of Kaguya's. Even now, his imagination was running wild with possibilities, things that could have been added or altered for different effect. Since Kaguya didn't seem opposed to a future display, he'd log those things away for later. Well... most of them, anyway.

Kaguya didn't mind the touching. He figured as much, especially as they both should have known that wasn't the end of it. She didn't know why, though. Perhaps there was an answer to be discovered with a bit more... exploration. "We'll find out together. I'm not quite done yet," he admitted. Mugen would undoubtedly be taking the next available opportunity to become more acquainted with the girl's body. First, though, she had a brief lesson to give about stripping ─ and a mention of the nonexistent danger to her actions. He had a comment to offer, but the demon seemed distracted by the loss of that skirt. Of course, the teased idea of removing her undergarments only made things more exciting in a single moment. "Don't be so sure. You won't even be the same person if you get rid of those," he threatened, his gaze burning a hole through that thong, and indeed everything in the surrounding area.

Observation. This was the key component in the mystery of men. Ah... well, that did make some sense. Kaguya had seen a great number of boys and men in her life be led astray by what their eyes took in. Modern society was full of visual stimuli and men tended to ignore anything that wasn't directly in front of them. Ah, that was basically cleared up by that logic. That was sort of a shame if that was the truth. Or maybe some didn't observe truly and that was what was a shame. She'd continue pondering that philosophical question as it related to her old life.

Moving on, apparently her enjoying Mugen's touch was something they could potentially figure out together. "Oh? That does sound interesting and might even work towards one of those selfish desires I seem to have~" she claimed seemingly amused by the whole thing. Just the same her little dance came to an end and she was standing before Mugen with a finger through one of the loops of the bows at her side. Still, she could feel his eyes on her person, she felt like almost squirming under the intensity of such a gaze, ah, but it wasn't a bad feeling at all either. But he had words to say as well... he claimed that this little tease was still dangerous. That if she removed her undergarments she wouldn't even be the same person. Oh? How was she supposed to take that? She found herself staring at the seated man quizzically. Well, of her friends she was always the first to push a boundary and deal with the consequences later. And if she was being honest, those words sounded like a sexually dominating threat. Oh, well she couldn't really come off appearing afraid. What about her personal exploration and curiosity. She shifted her weight on her hips, the fingers of her other hand taking hold of the other set of loops. "Mugen-sama, I think you'll find... I can be what was it again... blunt and impulsive~" she teased of her own ideological issue. And just like that... she pulled both strings and when she did, those thong underwear fell away, leaving her nude in front of this man, except for... well, those thigh high black tights. She supposed she should remove them, as well...

Mention of another selfish desire had Mugen's interest immediately. With his abilities, he did have all necessary information about what she desired from the moment they met, but where was the fun in going with his own readings? Perhaps the most entertaining thing about humans was their ability to lie, to feel embarrassment, to do all manner of things that differed from the precise sensation he read in their hearts. What he wanted was... words. "And what might that other selfish desire be, exactly?" he wondered. How would her mouth say what her soul had already told him? This was the mystery.

One thing she wouldn't keep within her heart was the response to his most recent threat. Kaguya took the demon's words sexually, which was technically accurate even while not being the full meaning. She admitted to being blunt and impulsive while pulling a string on either side of her thong, loosing it to the point of falling from her hips. Ah, there it was. There, he saw the ultimate goal of their initial meeting, previously hidden beneath fancy layers. "Ara~. Then I suppose there's no more to the dance, is there? Pity. I was just wondering how you'd look bent over while those things came off," he said. Finally, the demon uncrossed his legs. Over his left leg, one would find a rather prominent bulge. Perhaps he stored a club or something in his pocket before sitting down. Oh well; he was quick to address the next matter upon relaxing further. "I'm guessing that means the tease is over as well. I'm not sure how much I could have taken."

Meanwhile, Miyuki seemed all but incapable of moving. He struggled in place, seeming pinned to the floor by some almost magical effect on his knees. Desperately did the boy cry out to no avail. 'No! She took off everything! Shinomiya is so fuckable in those tights, oh my─ no! That's it, right? She got back at me now, right?! I just want to get back to our slow life and... and... holy shit I need to have sex with Shinomiya!' he screamed internally.

Ah, she'd mentioned her selfish desire, and it had become a topic of conversation. How would she be wording her current level of feeling as it related to sex and Mugen. Well, she wasn't the type to beat around the bush about much of anything. Any coyness she had in her was for some very specific circumstances. This wasn't one which she thought required that sort of tact, so she'd speak pretty clearly. "Well I was thinking I've never had an orgasm before and you seem like you know how to give one. So if you could stare at me while you gave me one, I think I'd like that~" she was quite clear in her desire. She'd even admitted her weird fetish for glaring in a pretty straightforward way. Hell, she was very much still basically squirming under his scrutiny as it was... this guy really might be damn perfect.

After this point, and the discarding of her undergarments it seemed that Mugen suffered happiness and disappointed. According to the demon he'd wished to see what they looked like coming off her form while she was bent over. Such a specific request was so minor she could easily keep it in mind. "Maybe next time, Mugen-sama..." she said. She watched as this man uncrossed his legs and seemed to relax a bit more, but what was that? Over his left leg was a massive bulge. Did he carry a weapon within his pants? She figured he was the type to magic up anything he might need. Her mouth opened to that little o again as her brain processed this information. 'He's not sure how much more of a tease he could have taken... I am busy wondering if this man is really about to pull out something that it isn't humanly possible to fit in my body,' she thought absently, though her eyes were still glued on it. 'Maybe I'm imagining things... maybe its the lighting?' yes, those were solid thoughts. Normal thoughts. "I mean the tease is mostly over unless you want to watch me take these off..." she said pointing to her thigh highs. "But uh... tell me something, am I thinking right about this? Because that..." she said pointing to his thigh. "Doesn't make sense to me," she said of his manhood. Something interesting was happening here, as she gave it consideration, she hadn't even bothered to think about the lad she was forcing to watch this whole thing. The level of spite she might have felt towards him, may have been a bit deeper than she expected normally. She was pretty hurt by his actions and words.

Interestingly enough, Kaguya was more inline with her own soul than most others he knew... and he'd known many humans in his time. She claimed to have never known the sensation of orgasm, and further believed he knew how to provide one. What a strange thing to admit. Even so, he wasn't entirely surprised. "The virgin girl wants an orgasm from me? Only one?" he asked rhetorically. "Kuhuhu! It's one silly girl after another lately, isn't it? I could get you that far just by looking at you, if that's what you want." It took him a few moments to recover, but there was little issue to be taken. Mugen would do much more than let this girl discover orgasm. "Weren't you worried about... what was it? Being a slut? Daring girl; we've only just met. Your little pet over there wanted you to be his slut, and he's probably still hanging on to that. You'll end up mine instead if that's how low your expectations are."

Maybe next time, she said about the act of bending over during clothing removal. A pause was taken as she stared brazenly into his lap. Actually, she wasn't the only one staring. 'What the fuck is that?! Why is she talking about orgasms? Shinomiya, this is way too much for being angry! Don't do it, you'll split her in half!' Miyuki yelled in his mind again. Mugen, however, latched on to the mention of Kaguya discarding her thigh-highs. He meant to reply, but she quickly brought attention to... something not making sense. What could she have possibly meant? No matter. "I was enjoying the disheveled look earlier. Try just one, but before that... I think I know what you're getting at. Come here first, and figure out for yourself how much sense it makes. Get a good feel," Mugen said. He seemed completely open to being physically inspected by Kaguya. In fact, he expected her to truly find out, even shifting enough that she'd have ample room to free him of his confines. It was his belief that simple contact with the skin of his groin would allow her, just briefly, to feel his mana entering her own body. She had an obvious attraction to him already; it was time she learned about the Call of Creation in a way.

Page 51 of 83 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast