Page 53 of 83 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Munetsuchi

It seemed her potential worries were at least understood, but only acknowledged. Given this man's actions she could assume a few things. Of course, there was much more to do with her time than think too much about the potential for teen pregnancy in a magical world. No, she'd not even gotten used to life potentially nor done away with all her original problems, best to compartmentalize, have fun first and deal with everything else later.

Speaking of everything else, she'd managed to come up with a more metaphorical way of referring to the act she was now engaged in. She found it fun to do such things with words, but it wasn't something she truly expected anyone to understand besides her own friends. So imagine her surprise when Mugen mentioned that he liked that little bit of wordplay. She looked up at him quite a bit surprised by the notion and excited. "I'm glad. I kind of do that a lot, so I'll let you know when I come up with other ones~" she stated happily. Yes, this girl was falling into her new life rather easily, all but gone was the boy whom she was punishing with her most spiteful actions. Well, she hadn't forgotten, this was a show after all. And if she was being honest, even without the audience she would have found herself interested in the activity.

Mugen had more to say as well, he was excited and there was danger? What was it? The shadows moving along her body, crawling into her pores. She felt an almost tingling sensation along her entire form where the darkness touched. Even the spaces between her legs were feeling like they were being rubbed against. But almost more pressing then the ever encroaching darkness was this new reference for her. Well, her face immediately reddened, she really liked that, but what was the danger of this sensation she was feeling in her lower body. "I... ah... I'll do my best. But aside from this sensation being a bit... overwhelming, I don't think I understand the danger~" she mused. Ah... what was this. Like a gentle bit of pressure building up between her legs as the wresting and darkness entered her. How very inviting, she'd easily find herself surrendering to that sensation as it caused gentle hiccups in her treatment of Mugen's manhood, but not so much as to stop her actions at all.

According to Kaguya, she experimented with wordplay quite frequently. Debauchery aside, he was very interested in the workings of this one's mind. They'd have plenty of time to explore that later, whenever Mugen wasn't too occupied with the girl's body to properly pick her brain. "I look forward to it. After all, your body isn't the primary reason for our arrangement. Though... it may be he best part," he commented, staring down into the girl's mouth while she lapped at his tool.

One thing remained strange. Kaguya had been making much use of her tongue, but the rest of her mouth remained underutilized. If she used it fully, she'd have a much easier time dealing with his mana in the near future. Luckily for Mugen, he didn't really mind if she never got used to receiving him. Considering how easily she became flustered by a nickname alone, he was bound to have the most entertaining time of this life dealing with her. She was currently claiming she'd try her best while her face was red as blood itself. She may have been doing her best in the way she understood things, but Mugen knew her actual best was far beyond present attempts. "Will you now? I dare say you don't even know what your best could be yet," he claimed. However she interpreted that statement was her prerogative, though there was a peculiar stare sent her way by Mugen. All the while, that darkness was creeping its way up her midriff and deeper inside her body. She'd be consumed in no time at all, he figured.

Mugen looked forward to some potential wordplay in the future, though he fully acknwoeldged her body as being one of her better features. Hm, there was something oddly comforting about being liked for both reasons. Life could have gotten very potentially boring if there wasn't a bit of overlap between various points of interest. "Not the primary reason, still a pretty important reason if this kind of thing is even part of the deal~" Kaguya mentioned her understanding of such a thing and in general accepted the compliment.

The use of Kaguya's mouth the way she went about things, was probably a thing of oddity. But in her current understanding this thing she was wrestling with was outside of her own knowledge and logic. Her curiosity was being slowly but surely piqued as time went on though... and a nagging itch at the back of her mind had her passively accepting an extreme molestation and squirming under its attention. Beyond that those strokes of her tongue were becoming wetter and less precise, if she had to compare the desire to something it seemed to function like one to eat. "Well now is always a step towards the eventual... whatever my best is will only go one way..." she said having a pretty firm bit of confidence in herself. Not to the point of arrogance but instead just a belief in her own condition. That nagging desire to eat seemed to grow as more of her body was consumed by the dark and wandering tentacles. "I'm starting to feel really strange, Mugen-sama..." she mentioned. Ah, she had no reference for what this should feel like to start with, but a strange bit of build up and then the desire for more seemed perfectly capable of leading her naturally in the right direction. The movement of her tongue and breasts would eventually pause near his tip and that would be explored as well, until it disappeared into her mouth as her chest moved down. Strange... she always felt this would be a thankless bit of work. But now... it seemed fun.

The 'deal' as it stood, was far beyond what had been explained to Kaguya. It didn't seem something she'd say no to any part of, however. If she would have rejected any individual part of the arrangement now... then she wouldn't by the time said topic was raised. Such was evident shortly after Kaguya spoke of her 'best' being an ever-growing thing, in the roundabout way she claimed. The girl seemed almost entranced after that declaration, watching his manhood as if she had some peculiar intentions with it. Well, that all made sense. By now, he expected a sense of sheer desire to be solidifying itself within her. One could only have contact for so long before they felt an urge, or even a need to complete the mana transfer in some way. Kaguya proved quite resilient in that regard; she'd been on the receiving end of his energy for quite some time.

She felt... strange. Mugen could easily assume 'strange' simply meant Kaguya didn't understand the current feeling. Judging by her taste in partners before coming to Alaya, he couldn't be surprised at all. "I wonder why~" he quipped. Just then, the tip of his tool was taken between her lips. Good. He'd been wondering how long it would be. Ah, but her previous efforts hadn't come to an end as a result. How interesting. "Still at it, eh? You're something else~" he said as mana began swelling in his groin. By now, Kaguya's breasts would be encased by darkness as well. She'd find nothing impeding her own use of them, but she'd also find a growing intensity to the absolute molestation happening all over. Even the shadows creeping into both her lower holes would feel almost physical at this point.

Kaguya's firm belief in her own abilities, was something she developed over a period of self-reliance. Whatever other things were part of this 'deal' she'd made to be a student in this new world, she would be sure to make her considerations and do whatever she felt was right. Speaking of things feeling right, she knew that she felt quite strange, but couldn't quite place the sort of sensation she was currently dealing with. That being said, it seemed that Mugen had no problem with the sort of progress she was choosing to make, though he didn't seem to have an answer about her strange feeling. Whatever that was, she supposed she'd deal with it as it came.

But the movements of her chest and mouth were now her prime occupation. Though little moans were beginning to escape the girl as she took breaths. Why was this? Well, those shadows were rather furiously touching her, they weren't just doing that though, they were filling her, molesting her, touching her. There was heat in her body seeming to spread tingles around the whole of her body. She felt... like something was coming. Something great... the sensations only seemed to be building more and more. She'd not stopped her own motions and yet she felt as if her brain was melting. "Aaaah♥!~" her mouth hadn't even been withdrawn but opened more as she moaned a climax she'd not known fully was building and it spilled over as she went about this action. Her skin was tingling, she seemed to have gained a great deal of sensation in all her body. She seemed so extra sensitive and everywhere those shadows touched her now seemed to be making the sensation way more intense.

Kaguya was beginning to progress at a much more acceptable pace. The more contact she made with Mugen, the more interested in the endeavor he became. Just the same, his additional interest's accompanying mana-based molestation seemed to produce interesting effects on her end. He did say he could let her experience orgasm with a single look. Perhaps this was a bit more than what he claimed before, but it was effective nonetheless. Mugen did always enjoy accomplishing things without lifting a finger. Ah, and he even got to watch as the girl moaned aloud without even abandoning his tip to do so. Her subconscious thirst for his mana couldn't have been made more clear in the moment. As such... he'd be sure that thirst was quenched.

"Ara~! You make an interesting sound," he said. Something almost resembling a snicker passed Mugen's lips then, but it had nothing to do with Kaguya. Why did he seem more amused than normal? Well, that was Miyuki's fault. That brat sitting on his knees was confused by the goings-on, having no earthly idea why Kaguya was suddenly so audible. If he didn't know what an orgasm was, he was about to find out for certain. Ah, and... so was Kaguya. "Well, there's yours. Ready for mine?" he asked. As things worked differently in this world than the one she came from, Mugen would easily be capable of ejaculation on demand. If he felt agreement in her heart or mind for even a moment, the demon would be spewing large quantities of power directly into the human girl's mouth. It may have even been a bit much, but... the contents of the Void were plentiful, so she'd have to adjust to large surges of power and knowledge at some point.

Orgasm was such an interesting thing. It was such an all encompassing feeling that was so right, Kaguya was left to wonder what the purpose of sex was without it. She truly could count herself a virgin if this was what she should have been feeling and she got from it nothing of the sort. What was more, she found herself questioning all of humanity for its continued existence of researched statistics were to be believed. And then there was Mugen, commenting on the sound she made while reaching said climax with his rod still in her mouth. What an embarrassing but interesting thing to say, she found herself liking it and wishing to squirm a bit from the implication.

But there was no real time for squirming. Apparently, her own finish was something which meant he was up next. She supposed she couldn't really find fault in such logic. What she knew of sex said this likely wasn't going to be as enjoyable as everything leading up to it, but she was fair and wouldn't deny anyone happiness who gave it to her in return. Ah... the agreement was made and rather suddenly there was a mass quantity of fluid spilling into her mouth. Her body didn't want to back away though! It slipped down her throat and rather suddenly she understood some random things about this world. 'SERIOUSLY!' An exhale through her nose would have her throat moving to swallow down all that was spilled and as she exhaled there was a certain heat. What?! Eventually when the spill was done she backed away her tongue traveling over her now puffy lips and her body still squirming in the shadows unreleased and of course there was some spillage upon her cheeks. "Ugh, there was so much, it was so hot, spicy!" well that was likely misleading just a bit but her brain was processing a lot of information right at the moment it would take a moment or two for her to finish her thoughts."Why does it work like that?! I mean... that's not a complaint, and its like really cool to learn that way but like... what?! Who did this? And why is it spicy? I mean I like spicy food, wasabi is my favorite part of sushi and all but it's so much!" she exclaimed. Ah, some of that was sexual and some of it wasn't. She was still red faced, and further still impressed. She'd gotten the orgasm she was seeking and learned about knowledge in this world and some of its mechanics. It was all flowing through her brain right now. "Cram school could have been way easier... is all I am saying," she summarized. 'Why is there no one here to appreciate how fucking cool this is!'

Immediate acceptance resulted in Kaguya having a fair amount of mana to consume. She did so, and with that, there was some modicum of knowledge delivered to her. Even so, the girl questioned multiple things. Why did things work this way? Why was his ejaculate spicy? Who did it? There were many things to sort through, but the answers were easy to find. If she looked at Mugen, she'd find him staring her in the face while tapping his own temple. "Take a moment to think," he said. All the answers she sought were in the fluid she just consumed. Magical signatures and sensory were the cause behind the flavor. She was able to learn because mana was a conductor of all things in this world. As for who the cause was... it traced somewhere back to creation itself, long before Mugen and this world were born. No living person on Alaya could answer that question, he thought.

"Cram school, eh? I suppose you could call this cram school. You know, me being your teacher, the impending cramming. It works, right?" he joked. One would find Mugen no less erect than he'd been in the beginning. He wouldn't have bothered with the transfer of knowledge just yet, but he figured doing so would speed things along. He and Kaguya had many experiences ahead of them. Oh, and... so did Miyuki, who had just about started weeping despite the firmness of his own erection. The scene before him was so depressing and so... hot? He shouldn't have thought that, but his eyes were drawn to the splotch on Kaguya's cheek, and he found it infinitely appealing. Mugen took note of that. "Is that what you're into, Shounen? What a shame; it won't be yours," Mugen stated, simultaneously reaching out to drag that splotch from Kaguya's cheek, all the way to her lip. "Now, where were we? I think a lesson in flexibility is in order, don't you? You should be able to handle the rest now~♥"

A list of streaming questions came from Kaguya, but her teacher told her to take a moment and think. Ah, a bunch of information had just flowed directly into her head, and now she needed to organize and sort through it. She had valid questions going on in her head, and needed to answer them. Her head was organized strangely like a single trunk. She would have called it a memory box and opening it would lead to her moving past various compartments and finding things of importance. The newest compartment was one concerning the magical world. "Mana conducts everything and interacts with senses. Because of this everyone's mana signature is different according to their disposition and alignment and individuality. I can receive knowledge this way for the same reason though I still need to process it. Liking the way it tastes belies compatibility. Sou ka, and it's just the way the world works..." she murmured. Alright. Well, that was an interesting extra potential effect of sex. At the very least doing it made more sense now than it ever would in the world they came from. Well, the fun of it apparently aside.

As for her commentary on cram school, his joke made her giggle. It was quite the happy sound. That one was exactly the sort of off-shoot she would have expected from someone else who understood the one wonders of wordplay. To her knowledge such people were few and far between but at least this man was rather interesting. But after giggling she also took note of his current suggestion. Apparently he was looking towards the lad on the floor. She wasn't so absent to assume that maybe he couldn't hear that boy's thoughts, but it was no concern of hers what he wanted. Still such splotch was being dragged across her face to her lips, her instincts made her drag her tongue across his fingers. Well, if it didn't taste bad, contained energy and maybe knowledge, letting anything go to waste was just bad for business. Speaking of waste, there was a single misconception left in the lass and that concerned continuing.

Apparently she was due a lesson in flexibility. And given that information she looked at him and noticed his still pulsing rod. Her mouth opened a little like she was going to say something but all that occurred was an o shape being created. "Right, no rest breaks huh? A snack... some stretching?" she said in an almost joking manner but her eyes were now fixed as well and the information in her head said, she could actually accept that girth into her body, even if the world didn't want her to. "Hai, onegaishimasu~" the girl said as she rose giving her shoulders a little twist and her hips a little shake. She wasn't a bad athlete or anything like that. This shouldn't break her, but it was definitely going to be a filling experience. Why did she like that as an idea? Oh well, "So, what did you have in mind?" she asked of the demon in the chair. What kind of flexibility was she expected to show off right now?

All the information Kaguya needed to have her questions answered, was right there in her head. Her ability to recall it should have been astounding, but Mugen expected nothing less of his apprentice. She took only a moment to collect every answer she needed. Furthermore, she appeared satisfied to have that ability. It seemed they could move on, as Mugen already intended.

The moment he saw the reproductive fluid of a demon dragged to Kaguya's mouth to be subsequently lapped up by her tongue, Miyuki sank lower than he'd ever been before. Could he sink lower still? Well, yes; Mugen knew that. He'd seen that. Whatever the case, it was of little concern to the demon. His only use for the boy was keeping Kaguya's spite active and close enough to the forefront of her mind. Instead though, her primary thoughts were about his shocking ability to continue their sexual endeavors. As for rest breaks, snacks and stretching... surely she understood. "Of course; all of those things," Mugen said plainly, albeit with a disturbing grin on his face. "You've had your snack already. Now, I'm going to stretch you until you break," he continued, plainly as before even with an undertone of menace. That boy started furiously shaking enough to make a fair amount of noise. As he did so, however, Mugen continued addressing Kaguya. "As I said. You're going to break today. Don't worry; you'll love it more than anything else. But, first thing..." Finally, Mugen rose from his chair. He stepped around Kaguya, taking the side of her opposite to the grounded Miyuki. He leaned into her ear to whisper a few additional words. "It might be a good idea to say goodbye. You're not going to be the same person in a minute, Kuraihime-chan~♥"

Page 53 of 83 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast