A simple compliment that hardly had any suaveness to it was received as if it was something revolutionary. Sakura was such a strange girl. Frankly, Reiji just had no other way of explaining what he felt. Either way, he supposed a win was a win. The same could be said of Sakura's offer to... thank him properly, as she put it. She was already doing more than enough with squishy bosom rubbing his shaft, and more still with the addition of her tongue to the mix. Ah, but what was wrong with a little indulgence? "I would normally say there's no need, but in this case... I'd be remiss to do anything but accept the o─offer─" Just at the end, Reiji had a bit of a hiccup. Sakura was more effectively making use of her breasts and mouth simultaneously as those lips closed around his glans. He'd commented on one thing, but hardly to his surprise by now, her lips were equally, impossibly, soft. The warmth Reiji felt enshrouding his tip was equivalent to the feeling of aged wine hitting the belly. "That was sudden... but good. I'm glad I listened to impulse today," he admitted.

Meanwhile, that prostitute was admitting things as well. She did enjoy her first kill, but she'd yet to develop follow-through. That was a shame, but... Kusanagi really wanted to see her second kill. Maybe she'd try to kill him? That would be exciting as well. Apparently though, she wouldn't fully take the bait when he spoke of being in the Onryu-kai group. He worked alone; they didn't. He used his brain; they didn't. He was... pretty; they would have rather put him in the same position as her. The points were all accurate, but... she was tilting his head by the chin, using her foot. That long heel could pierce his neck at any moment. Did she have the gall? Time would tell. "Oh my. Maybe they did try to abuse me like they did you. What if I said they did, and now those 'little-dicked rats' are eunuchs onaholes?" he questioned. The leverage this woman had now was spectacular; she really could kill him... or at least make an effort. "Whether I'm a rapist or not, you're finally doing something sexy, Yujo-ya. Be careful. If you don't kill me... I might fuck you to death," he said, seeming absolutely elated and... even aroused. "Honesty for honesty. I like you now. It wouldn't be a bad way to go if you were to drive that heel into my neck while I fuck you retarded."