Sakura got to watch as Reiji seemed to be fondly remembering the thing he was talking about. A smile came to her face as she enjoyed hearing him speak. He seemed so truly invested in the development of his shop and his playing of card games in general. She knew he was a lot like the person she liked most and it truly moved her to hear him speak. "Sou, you speak about it rather fondly. It looks quite pleasant when you talk about it~" she teased just a bit. Of course, she was also content to watch him prepare for a bath.

Organized. That was how she'd describe Reiji. And she watched as two of everything were produced and moved about within the space. She understood these methods and it would seem that he was content then to begin removing his clothes. And as the ever observant person she was... she'd easily watch as he removed his sweater and her brows raise in legitimate surprise as she took in a physique quite unmatched by his unassuming nature. "Sou ka... everything about you is unassuming. Reiji-san has quite a well defined body hidden under those clothes~" she complimented the man without shame. And then couldn't help but chuckle as he seemed to struggle with removing his pants. She could make it a bit harder but perhaps she'd give him a moment or two. And in that time she heard a strange apology from the man about not having more offerings for drinks. "Hm, people here really apologize more often than anything else..." she mused. "It really is fine though Reiji-san. I enjoy water well enough and I'm sure I'll have something else to enjoy pretty soon~" she said in a slightly teasing way.

Regardless it would soon be time for the girl to strip out of her own clothes which she would begin doing, staring by slipping her fingers between the ruffles of her shirt and undoing them. Letting her shirt fall open as she played with the buttons on her skirt. She paused in the middle to access Reiji's state while she exposed more of her flesh. Her shirt falling off her shoulders to be folded gently.