Page 121 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1465

Thread: Charles Patricius

Hiroshi was easily able to ignore all standard occurrences when information was to be shared. He had much to say, and he was going to say all of it... even if no one was around to listen, in most cases. In this case, he spoke of relevant matters to the convenient store's owner while she took in all things said ─ despite being accosted by the pink-haired teen. "From the looks of things, you've been doing enough by yourself for some time now. Today is not a day for you to work yourself further. These children lead very busy lives. Helping out enough to have everything done before your arrival was, honestly, a much-needed rest day for them as of late. Also, there is nothing to reimburse; no worries. At the shop I acquired it from, there was a lovely young woman who was kind enough to give it to me, seemingly as an investment. She'll be expecting my business later, so I would like to repay the kindness by sending others there as well. I've left the address on your desk in case you'd like to consider discussing a business partnership," Hiroshi explained. In actuality, he was ignorant to the reality of that exchange. Some woman had given him the rice cooker he'd been inspecting for some time, saying something to the effect of 'have this and come back to see me real soon' during the offer. Hiroshi's interpretation may have been a bit off.

Astolfo, or rather the menace previously known as Astolfo, would not be deterred! A MILF version of Miko was like a dream! Having the actual Miko reach out to yank his hair was not a way to stop him... but it was a way to arouse him. Of course, what wouldn't arouse him? As she pulled, he was becoming erect against Rita's thigh, all while latching harder to her curvaceous body. "You cannot best me! This only makes me stronger! Waahahahaha!" he boasted, having a hand grasp and squeeze one of Rita's breasts as he fought to remain against the smaller brunette's pull. "Eto... I think you're making it worse," Yuuya said tentatively.

Hiroshi's continued explanation was heard by all the women present at least, even though they were all basically trying to peel Saika away from Rita it didn't seem to be working very well. The words Hiroshi spoke about acquiring the rice cooker made Kaguya's brow raise, "Mi-chan remember that we need to have a conversation with Hi-aniki later~" mentioned Kaguya who thought he might have been missing some key points about humans giving away high value objects. "A full day's work is a rest day? These kids are way more motivated than I was at their age..." Rtia managed though the pink haired boy was still latched onto her body. How odd, she probably should have stopped him but she couldn't have once the molestation became a bit too great. Her apparent niece tried to help but now there was a stiffening cock rubbing against her and cries of being made stronger.

The calmer boy of this group had a gentle comment about making things worse and Miko would only snap her agreement. "Of course it makes it worse, he and his sister are filthy fucking masochists!" she expressed her anger in a way that made Kaguya giggle almost hysterically. Very few things could make Miko lose her cool, but somehow Chika had always been able to do so, Saika was apparently not an exception. "Mi-chan has returned with a vengeance!♥~" she mused all the while Sakura found herself looking over Rita and coming to stand closer by examining her for the strangest possible reason. "That's the second time I've heard that... what's a MILF?" she asked which made Miko stop and look at the lass. Kaguya held her hands up in the air not willing to describe it and the sudden redness in Miko's face probably could have led to a nosebleed. It would eventually be Rita who snapped out of it, perhaps because she was a bit too close to orgasm from being touched too much. Remembering that she had something more important than being felt up by a teenager to do, including getting home to get felt up by her husband. "Hm, I had a friend like that in college..." she murmured thinking of the way she'd gotten rid of that one, she smiled gently turned and raised her knee lifting it straight into the lad's stomach with enough force to lift him off the ground given his smaller stature. If unimpeded it would leave the lad on the floor and in the position to be stepped on. "Definitely my mother's sister..." Miko murmured only to remember that no one had answered Sakura's question.

Apparently, there had to be some discussion with Hiroshi. He couldn't imagine why, but it was presumably some valuable information if it came from those two. As for the motivation possessed by the group, Hiroshi had little to say without divulging unnecessary information about separate worlds. "A combination of motivation and necessity could make anyone overwork themselves. If not an outright break, some time of light work is imperative to a healthy mind and body. The same could be said of leisure activities. With that said, I believe you should have more time for leisure. Human life is short enough; don't waste it by burning through all of your energy on tedious things," he preached.

Moving on, Sakura presented a question that no one wanted to answer outright. Well... one person didn't mind answering. While he was still grasping and groping Rita, Saika gave the answer she required with full confidence. "Mother I'd Like to FUUU─" Sadly, he would be incapable of finishing the answer completely. A sudden knee to the gut didn't seem to register as pain for the boy, but it did wind and launch him. Saika would soon be seen tumbling until his face was on the floor. At the same time, his ass was in the air with that skirt flipped halfway up. Interestingly enough, Yuuya winced more than Saika did from that maneuver. Saika himself had closed eyes and a big, catlike smile on his face, as if he'd just discovered happiness.

Apparently, Hiroshi had a bit of a life lesson to share with the group, even Rita herself could see the soundness of the man's advice. She looked to him oddly and with a mixture of both admiration and happiness on her face, along with slight curiosity. "That's pretty sound advice, though it's still odd that you talk about humans as if you aren't one..." she mentioned. Miko and Kaguya had to stifle a laugh but it would be Miko who managed the most plausible analogy. "There is a guy on the student council with us, who calls everyone 'normies' people have gotten kind of weird recently. It's part of their charm," Miko managed having recovered. Beyond this point the question that Sakura asked was almost answered by Saika who found himself on the floor out of breath with a cat-like grin on his face. Of course, this meant that Sakura was left with her brows drawn together. "I will explain this once and then I don't want to have to again. It's an acronym for 'Mother or Mom I'd like to Fuck. It's used a lot to describe older women who are hot. It's not really polite for normal conversation, I would question why you've heard it twice but... Questions?" followed up Miko who was almost more embarrassed than anything when she watched her aunt none too gently stomp down on Saika's back after seemingly giving it a moment of thought. Sadists were sadists, even when they were soft. "Wow, kids are really free with their language now..." she commented almost absently.

Sakura had an answer to Miko's inqury and a small question for clarification. "Kazzun said it. And does it only apply to people who have given birth?" she asked for clarification sake. "Iia, just women who would be placed higher in age than normal. You know like moms and aunties and elder big sister types. Not necessary about having kids, but more about having mothering type energy." Miko cleared up. Kaguya couldn't help but smile at this. "Oh? I figured you would faint before being able to explain all that in a room full of people. I've seen you break out into a cold sweat over the start of a student council meeting, Mi-chan's growing up on me!~" she fake cried. At the same time Miko began to process her own thoughts, seeming to forget when she'd started speaking so clearly about things that used to make her so nervous. Sakura heard this explanation and nodded. "Arigatou gouzaimasu," she added as she enjoyed the explanation of a new vulgar term. "Sou ka, I'd like to speak with you for a bit, but how about I get all you paid first so you can go out and have fun. It's spring break around here~" Rita confirmed to the group, intending to pay even the lad who she was currently stepping on.

For the past 24 hours or so in Osaka, many people had reaped many benefits of life on Gaia. Of that list, none were winning more than Totsuka Saika the moment Rita's heel rammed into his back. As if this was a natural occurrence, Saika's back arched and... "Oooaaah!♥~" That noise passed the lad's lips with absolute contention as his hips swayed left to right. "Go-men-na-sai, Ka-mi-sa-ma♥~" he moaned softly. It had been so long since he'd been under the heel of a domineering woman; he missed Olivier.

Once again, it would be Yuuya who offered some words... though he didn't believe they would accomplish much. "Sumimasen. I uh... I think you might be making it worse too," he mentioned to Rita, gently bowing his head again. All the while, Hiroshi was still contemplating Rita's earlier words about the way he addressed humans. It was both very easy and very difficult for the man to forget his current humanity. When simply thinking as he always did, it didn't matter. Only when suffering the limitations of even lower mortality was it obvious. "It would be stranger still if I said mortals, correct? Frankly, I find my use of the term 'humans' to be a simple and factual one, unlike this MILF term I'm hearing now. However, I suppose it is very accurate as a descriptor. Motherly, attractive and generally producing an urge in men of any age to copulate. I, myself, thought Nara-san was uncommonly appealing after all the other... people I'd seen since we all arrived yesterday. Surely though, there must be a better acronym to use for a childless woman one finds attractive? Perhaps... WILF? Merely replacing the word 'mother' with the word 'woman' should suffice without even affecting the original intent?"

The secondary thought of stepping on the boy on the floor was a bit of 'malicious compliance' on the side of Rita. If someone didn't care whether the attention they received was positive or negative she'd give the negative form every time, it was simply in her nature. That not so little moan didn't escape her attention nor did his moans of apology to whatever god he was serving. Miko understood why the lad was so pleased about it. Her aunt was just briefly reminding her of Olivier she'd even mentioned making sweets and all, which meant she was perfectly capable of taking care of herself. Just the same Saika would remain underfoot for quite a few minutes while Yuuya spoke of maybe making said situation work. "Of course she's making it worse too. He's a heathen and he belongs underfoot. Don't worry about him, Yuuya-kun, he's not worth it!" Miko asserted which only made Kaguya giggle more. The little empress had returned in full. And it strangely would be Sakura to comment on it. "You sound like Chichiue," she said with a large grin spreading across her face. Domineering people would always be domineering after all. Sakura had figured that a few of the Tenbu would display characteristics of her father, but so far, Miko seemed to have a lot in common with each of them.

No matter, more rambling would come from Hiroshi, as he heard the meaning of the acronym MILF and decided to expand upon his understanding. Human according to Hiroshi was true and factual and he went on a tangent about the rest of the information he had to share. About the nature of someone like Rita who he claimed fit the bill of one who inspired sexual desire in others even himself. Rita's eyes widened just a bit and she shook off those words but maintained something of a flushed face just the same. "Rita desu. Also you don't have to try and understand the slang of the youth... they are often a bit strange in their choices. Also don't worry, I know what this type of boy is like, I know he doesn't really mean anything by it." she said about the MILF issue altogether. Even so, tehre was something quite warming about the way that Hiroshi made his observations. They were compliments meant to sway any individual instead they were facts meant to express his understanding. That made his commentary that much more valuable to any woman or girl he spoke to... truly. "Iia, Hi-aniki, how people of this time refer to their own age group is very different and usually more than a little derogatory. MILF though not good for regular conversation is about the energy of the individual it's being applied to... not so much about their state of marriage or lack there of," Kaguya explained which only got an additional nod from Miko. "Even so, Mi-chan will undoubtedly be one of the hottest beings ever when she's older. I definitely gotta make sure my place at her side is secure lest I end up tossed aside!~" Kaguya teased the other girl whose face as an intense shade of red which very nearly matched the sundress she was wearing. "Urusai! You aren't going anywhere," said Miko curtly ah, but that wasn't really what she meant. Her friend and partner in deviance belonged to her, and she wouldn't be allowed to slink away. Just the same. The group at large would be receiving a massive payout. Roughly 150,000 yen would be split between those present, which meant that Miko, Sakura, Saika, Yuuya, and Kaguya would each be receiving approxmiately 30,000 yen in cash. Rita was calmly counting it out and beckoning the children forward even as she continued to press that one foot upon the back of Saika. "I have about 30,000 yen for each of you. Please take it, and enjoy your spring break!" she said to them happily able to give to them for the sake of their continued happiness.

According to Miko, the pink-haired male was some sort of heathen who deserved everything he was now receiving. It seemed more like he was getting what he wanted, rather than what he deserved, but Miko claimed he wasn't worth the consideration. Yuuya couldn't possibly disagree... but it also wasn't his place to argue. "Hai," was all he said in response to Miko's outburst. She was proving to be just as domineering as her apparent aunt, though he hadn't seen the signs previously.

All the while, Saika was having the time of his life the more Rita's heel pressed into his back. "Ka-mi-sa-ma~. Your loyal servant is at your beck and call~. Punish me Mommy!" he chanted almost incoherently. He was hard as a rock under that skirt ─ something that would be clearly seen by anyone witnessing the lad from behind. Apparently, Saika didn't waste his time with undergarments today. Apart from that, discussions of the term 'MILF' continued, and... Hiroshi came to understand why the 'M' was left in place, both from Kaguya's explanation and from Saika's outburst. "Hmm. I think it makes sense now, given that little plea a moment ago. I suppose I could even see the desire to turn someone like... Rita-san into a mother. Also, it is without a shadow of a doubt that I say that boy means every word that ever passes his lips. It would be purposeless to think otherwise," Hiroshi declared, having a better idea what the once-named Astolfo was like. It seemed everyone present was being paid 30,000 yen. Saika was happy enough with the continued 'torture' from such a goddess as Rita. Hiroshi stepped forward, expecting to be included in the same count. Yuuya, however, shied away as he did with many things. "Iia, iia! 30k is too much! I don't need that much money; put it somewhere useful!" he insisted.

The pink haired boy on the floor wasn't worth extra thought, of this Iino Miko was certain. The following up by Yuuya made her exhale a tense breath all the while Kaguya couldn't help but laugh. She could assume the more domineering side of Miko was basically unseen in the other world if one hadn't had the pleasure of experiencing her sexually. Yuuya seemed to collapse a bit, considering that the elafia known as Anais was a bit closer to his own resting personality. "Oya? The little empress is upon us!~" she commented almost absently earning her a glare from Miko which also only served to amuse her. Such was the nature of their relationship regardless.

Rita for all her thoughts on any matter, continued to step on the back of the still swaying boy. She had a bit of cash to give everyone but the amounts she gave the children was going to be drastically different from the amount she gave to Hiroshi. The musings of Saika weren't worthy of extra notice as far as Rita was concerned but a lad that young did know how to butter up old women, if she had to say. It wouldn't help at all when Hiroshi seemed to understand the lad and add to his understanding claiming the truthfulness of his words as facts. She handed out envelops of separated cash for each of the people present except Hiroshi. One for Sakura, one for Kaguya and one for Miko as well as one each for Saika and Yuuya. Yuuya, seemed to take issue with the amount he'd been given thinking it too much. "Iia, useful is a personal thing. That isn't even half the money I had set aside for this remodel and reopen. I am happy to pay anyone who does a days work for what they do. Do what you want with it, or what you find useful but take it," she offered the lad whose shyness was very much she generally expected of a Japanese school boy. At the same time an envelop was dropped at the level of Saika near his head. Kaguya for her part in this simply grinned. "I'm definitely having pizza. Arigatou Ri-nee~" she claimed accepting her gift without pretense. Sakura would also be the type to do this without question. "Arigatou Rita-neesan!" she said as well. It would be Miko who also argued but not so much that she gave back the money given to her. "For reference sake I also don't need it for the future, if you need help you can just call me. I'll keep it though because I don't want a lecture. Arigatou, Rita-obasan," she added with a smile on her face. "Atta girl, Mi-chan! By the way are you dating either of these guys?" she asked after catching a brief glimpse under Saika's skirt. "No. It's nothing like that, Sai-nii is the twin of another friend of mine. And Yuuya-kun is a new friend. He's great though!" she explained of herself quickly. Miko had no desire to explain that her type of man was essentially as old as her aunt's would be husband. "Sou ka, well, if you change your mind I think they'd both be good!~" she added with a teasing quality to her voice, she'd lay a hand on top of Miko's head. "As for you..." she said to Hiroshi. "I decided it would just be best to start your pay cycle ahead of time. This is roughly the amount agreed upon as your half month salary plus a bit extra for starting so early. Thank you, so much Hiroshi-san!" she offered Hiroshi an envelop with 200,000 yen in it. And just like that she'd managed to get her remodel done at less than half price, along with a new menu. The money she'd spent was hardly consequential.

Yuuya's refusal of payment was not accepted. Reluctantly, he claimed the envelope being offered, though he couldn't see much personal use to it. Maybe he'd give it to the needy, or perhaps use it to help sustain the group. Two of them were not currently present, after all. "I ah... alright. Arigatou gozaimasu," he said hesitantly, bowing once again. In the meantime, Saika had an envelope dropped near his head. Two had already spoken against the necessity of payment. Saika would be the third... in a technical sense. "You can always pay me another way instead... Ka-mi-sa-ma~" he mumbled. Whether Saika or Astolfo, the pink-haired mad lad would always bend the knee to the right woman.

Upon hearing talk of Miko's dating situation, Yuuya decided he no longer wanted to take part in the conversation. How they didn't find the topic too embarrassing to address, he didn't know... but he certainly did. "Uh! I think I'm going to head home now! Arigatou!" he announced before running off. Saika would be doing no such thing. Miko wanted no part of him, for no lack of effort on his part. Moving on though, Hiroshi was given a different form of pay. Ah yes, he was a proper employee under this woman. Their arrangement involved a more consistent form of pay, which Rita decided to hand him early. Hiroshi took his envelope without question. "You needn't thank me; I was only doing my job as per our agreement. As thanks, you should heed my advice. I find myself with additional energy I don't know what else to do with at present, so you may leave the store to me for the day, if you wish," he suggested.

Of course, there was darkness in the sea of light this day was turning out to be for Nara Rita. Upon leaving the store, Yuuya unknowingly passed by a green-haired male in the street. It was the very same androgynous man who previously met with Hiroshi and Kaguya. He did not yet enter the shop... but he was loitering nearby, awaiting the perfect opportunity. He'd be watching Rita from a distance just as he'd done the previous night, albeit in his calmer state once more.

Rita knew without question that Yuuya was a good lad, the one on the ground beneath her foot was not... typically good but also not bad. To his acceptance she had but one thing to say, "Good man..." she confirmed. She understood the nature of these sorts of kids and found it amusing that her niece would have these sorts of friends. The quick explanation and the obvious close relationship between her and Kaguya made her raise an eyebrow at the lass. She wondered then if her niece was batting for the home team, so to speak but decided against embarrassing her. The words of Saika would be met, not by speech but by the gentle lifting of Rita's foot and a secondary stomp on the boy's back. Her heels were definitely pressed into flesh and it was one of the more satisfying things she'd done lately. Kaguya and Miko both recognized the shift in her face and it seemed that after the start of an embarrassing conversation Yuuya was content to leave.

It would seem that most things were winding down and even while being paid it seemed that Hiroshi didn't really want thanks. He claimed that he was simply doing his job but Rita couldn't agree. He'd done so much in such a short amount of time, and now he was even offering to take up the rest of the days work. "You really don't have to. Still, if you want... I'll use the time to sort though some recent applications and make a cake for taste testing purposes. I haven't had time to bake in ages..." she confirmed. At the same time, Kaguya was standing near Miko and gave her a gentle nudge. "You should remember to call, Sou-jii and Ri-kaa... you know introduce your aunty to your mom and dad!~" she offered her friend who was scatterbrained at the best of times. A gentle whisper would come from Kaguya there after, as a form of her more invasive behavior, "Besides, I doubt you called them last night... too busy on your date. For shame!~" she teased the other girl to a reddened face as she pulled out her phone and dialed her mother's number on a video call.

"I got it, I got it." she said quickly. It would be answered on the second ring by what was essentially the green eyed version of the woman currently speaking with Hiroshi. The woman in her phone was slightly more buxom and a bit more devious in visage, but she spoke with an almost flirty nature even to her own child and her child's best friend (or girlfriend) she wasn't entirely sure which. "Ara? Having fun out there cuties? Let me get your dad so you can talk to both of us!~" she claimed as she went to sit beside her husband and Miko looked at her screen only to have a single tear trail down her left eye. It'd been so long since she'd seen her parents the emotional damage of the last 300 years was not as far displaced as she thought it was. As the green haired man waited outside a few more minutes might be required.

Page 121 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast