Page 88 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

Angelica chose to believe Charlemagne's opinion, but only mostly. "Mostly?" he questioned as if aghast. Well, it wasn't as if there were many others to argue against that perspective. One literally had to take victories as they appeared in life; most seemed to share that belief. Whatever the extent of Angelica's belief in the matter, she seemed to think positively of having a few adventures in wake of her acquired freedom. Charlemagne would surely facilitate such adventure, provided a guiding hand was desired. First though, he realized there was an age-old decision that had to be addressed with his comrades... again in some cases. Angelica questioned the word 'guilds' as spoken by Charlemagne. Ah yes, that sort of question was the reason behind the ambition. "Guilds, yeah. Back when we were in France, Jeanne and I decided this world needed two things: organized knights and organized adventurers. We both thought about searching for the Holy Grail to make it happen. She was going to raise a home for knights, which she did... and I was going to do the same for adventurers, which I uh... sort of forgot about over time. I've got a grail now, though, so I think I can get back to the plan," he explained.

Sadly, that would be the end of Charlemagne's explanation as his body continued to phase in and out of this reality. The mana he possessed within his Nexus incarnation was being pulled toward his body in response to direct stimulus. Charlemagne didn't know the specifics, but... his body and soul did. He was being pulled by the groin across two different realms. The feeling itself was so familiar, so memorable. Physically, he was being pulled into Sakura's mouth. From the Nexus, he had the same spiritual sensation of dragging, albeit without the physical part. What a shame... or was it? "Uh─! Yeah, I'm... fine. Perfectly fine," he insisted, slouching over his own throbbing erection. This outcome should have been obvious to him ages ago! "But uh... I think I know what Sakura was wondering about. My body's definitely still on the other side. . ."

Angelica could believe in Charlemagne. Her words had mostly been teasing but it wasn't something she'd talk about too much. Given Charlemagne's 'aghast' reaction she could gauge he understood. A smirk crossed her face as she shrugged. Whatever the case she received the answer to her curiosity. Guilds were apparently some sort of organization. According to Charlemagne it'd been originally within his plans with Jeanne d'Arc to start two different organizations. One which allowed the Holy Knights to exist, and the other which put some sort of standardization on Adventurers. "Really? Did you just forget about it?" asked Angelica seeming to think it was a good idea to help people organize better. She didn't have a lot of information to go off of, but what she'd already observed said that such an organization would truly be a boon. Jeanne talked about her own organization as if it was something she felt rather passionately about.

Ah, but her questioning of the lad wasn't the only thing happening to him. He had several physical reactions outside of the ordinary as they saw it on his side of the Nexus. It would only serve to become odder still once he realized exactly what was going on. "This doesn't seem perfectly fine, Chuck!" exclaimed Angelica as she watched is body phase in and out as well as watched his physical reactions. Even so, there would soon be an explanation of greater understanding. Sakura had been discovered. She understood this even as she kept playing with the lad's manhood within her mouth, sucking along his shaft and teasing it with tongue movements. Charlemagne claimed to know what Sakura was up to, and declared his body was indeed on the other side. A moment of thought was required for Angelica to catch up... "Oh? She came all the way back to that? It was ages ago we were talking about it," Angelica seemed astonished that the girl had come back to a topic so briefly mentioned by the trio. Still, she supposed finding the exact nature of the workings of these calls to the Nexus could only be a good thing. "Does that mean I should have just said good luck, Chuck?" she questioned. Angelica said seemingly almost terrified by the idea that Sakura could come back to lines of thought abandoned after such long time periods. Those kinds of experiments she didn't expect to properly come up until their next time within the Nexus.

Charlemagne did indeed forget about the age-old plan. Ah, but he knew exactly how that happened. Separation from Jeanne created a lack of discussion, and his many tasks in Aincrad halted all progress toward the Holy Grail. Now, it seemed there was simply a spark of good luck amongst all the bad, allowing him to put the plan into action now that he actually remembered it. On the other hand, there was one blaring interruption to anything Charlemagne intended ─ something that continued to distract while being capable of successfully becoming a primary point of focus.

Said distraction was, of course, Sakura. In opposition to Angelica's belief, Charlemagne thought this outcome was perfectly fine. Why wouldn't he? Now that he knew what was happening and didn't have the innate shock to overcome, there were no applied negatives. Well, perhaps there was one. He could feel himself slipping out of one reality with every advancement made by Sakura, which meant he'd soon be parting with Angelica again. The blonde goddess harped over Sakura's random recollection of a topic broached hours before, while Charlemagne's concern lay elsewhere entirely. His body convulsed time and time again while mana pooled in his groin on the other side; he didn't have much time. "Yeah, she does that... alongside other things. I think I need more than luck, and I think I'm not gonna be able to stay here much longer. Uh... same time tomorrow?" he asked, seeming all but resigned to another strange, sexual fate. At this point, there was no reason to even think of fighting; he wouldn't have won even if this wasn't something cross-dimensional.

The reason for the lack of remembrance were rather high. There were a few compounding problems which would likely have distracted the lad from his original purpose. Even so, rediscovering it was something which would at least keep it at the forefront of his own mind. And having shared the information with Angelica she could at least do her best to remind him of it later. Perhaps her own wanderlust would be enough for that sort of thing. "It's okay, Chuck. I'll make sure I keep mentioning my own adventures so maybe you won't forget again," she said the plan itself seeming to be relatively simple but actively effective.

What was more, Charlemagne himself thought he wasn't going to be capable of remaining within this place for very much longer. With Sakura pulling at his existence across dimensions that made at least reasonable sense to Angelica. She smiled and chuckled just a bit, at his own words. Sakura could be considered something of an overwhelming existence even to someone like Angelica. "Yeah, I can see that already. It's still quite fun though..." she said of Sakura's more outlandish behavior. She opened her arms and wrapped them around Charlemagne, she seemed to be quite pleased even if he was about to disappear again. Today had been rather eventful for both of them but she wouldn't have changed it at all. "Tomorrow is fine, Chuck. I'll see you then, be safe." she murmured while kissing him directly. She wouldn't keep him from Sakura nor did she feel anything resembling discontent, aside from wishing to go with them both. She felt like life would eventually be rather exciting between legitimate adventures and the sorts of distractions offered by Sakura. At the same time the building of Charlemagne's mana on the other side would continue to be stroked. Sakura wouldn't well be stopping until he woke, after all... he'd woken her in such a way, it was obviously perfectly fine. Besides that her experimentation should be rewarded and the only one she sought was the energy dispensed directly from his shaft into her mouth and throat.

Whatever came his way, Charlemagne couldn't forget his plan to establish Adventurers Guilds. Now that he was able to access Jeanne, the conversation would surely arise even if he became too busy to remember. Beyond that, Angelica intended to keep bringing up her adventures to act as an additional reminder. Surely his plan would come to pass now.

What wouldn't become a reality, however, was Charlemagne's plan to wander around with Angelica a bit more before waking on the other side. As his spiritual body jerked in a very familiar way, Charlemagne fought to remain stable a little bit longer. Sakura may have even noticed a particular fit of throbbing on her end. "Yeah, you're right. I always think it's a misuse of time, but then... something starts, and it's suddenly the best idea ever," he said. Tomorrow would be the day of their proper meeting... possibly. At the very least, Charlemagne was able to make himself meet Angelica's embrace and taste of her lips before departure. That, too, was dangerous. He felt another jerk brought about by the added speck of intimacy, and with it, he lost corporeality before their lips fully separated. "Ack! Welp, there goes my cool exit!" he griped. No further words were allowed for Charlemagne; he was already fading away. It would be in the overworld that a noise escaped him next. His eyes opened abruptly as a moan rose from deep in his throat, all while the first spurt of his release descended into Sakura's. He could hardly resist the kneejerk reaction of grabbing the young goddess's head with both hands; it felt only natural to do so this time around.

One day, Charlemagne would be remembering the true goals of his work in this world. And in truth, Angelica looked forward to seeing this guild thing he spoke of and understanding it as an organization. Though Jeanne had explained her organization, she didn't know what the difference would be for 'Adventurers' over 'Knights' so she was enthused to be finding out at some point.

In the moment though, she was learning about her husband and his 'issues' surrounding the nature of Sakura. She'd stated that the randomness of Sakura was fun, and Charlemagne agreed though he apparently saw it as a misuse of his time at some points, only to cave in the midst of the action. That seemed about normal for the way Charlemagne was, and she had only something small to say about it, "You don't have to think so much about time-management, Chuck. Life is pretty long and there is nothing wrong with enjoying it a bit more often..." Angelica said meaning to set the lad at ease. For as long as she'd known him, he'd been adventuring and doing lots of things for other people. Though he wasn't doing it of his own accord all the time, it was good to know that someone was forcing him into a bit of selfishness every once in a while. Of course, this was a thing to be set aside for now. She embraced him and was embraced in return. Beyond that the managed a kiss while Sakura did her work behind the scenes. While Angelica received a sweet goodbye, Sakura received her first taste of almonds slipping down her throat. And then Charlemagne faded but not without voicing his discontent about the lack of coolness in his exit. After he was gone, Angelica could only chuckle, "Actually that one was pretty cool, Chuck." she murmured to herself before she began walking. In so doing she began fading back from whence she'd come without too many problems. Today had been rather eventful but oddly enough she couldn't wait for the next day. Perhaps this was what it was like to truly enjoy life?

By the time Charlemange reappeared properly within the space, Sakura would be looking up at him after dislodiging him from her throat. "Sou ka... it does work. Interesting..." she said as if this was a prefectly normal thing to do.

Sadly, Charlemagne was not around long enough to hear that Angelica considered his exit... cool. He wouldn't have known why she thought such. What he did know, was that he and Angelica would not agree about the length of life and taking more time to enjoy it. He knew that, at times, there were restrictions in place. Even though he had plenty of time lately to do many things, that time was running short with every passing moment. He and others had to improve by a certain amount within two years. Luckily, a lot of improvement had already occurred... albeit because of sexual interactions for the most part.

No improvement would come of the ongoing debauchery, however. Perhaps Sakura gleaned some understanding from taking the sleeping Charlemagne's erection and ejaculate into her mouth, but he surely gained nothing from it. Well... he gained nothing in terms of power, that is. What he did gain, was a very interesting waking experience and two handfuls of Sakura's head. She made clear the fact that this was all some sort of experiment with her words. No matter; Charlemagne was beyond acknowledging any amount of learning. Since she started this exchange, it was only natural to finish. Not yet being finished, Charlemagne used his grip to push his way back into the goddess's throat and continue spraying mana from there. No way would he avoid achieving full satisfaction now that things had come so far. It wasn't as if Sakura had complaints about such behavior anyway, so... why shouldn't he take the liberty of finishing properly? It took only a few additional moments anyway. By the time he poured a healthier deposit of mana fluid into Sakura's throat, Charlemagne was relaxed enough to let go and relax against the bed once more. "Alright... a bit more than ninety," he commented absently.

Perhaps Charlemagne and Angelica wouldn't agree about the need to stop and smell the roses. Perhaps time limits as they were imposed by the world were actually more problematic to some than others. Regardless of this, there was a certain understanding currently shared by both of them. Sakura was quite a danger to their sanctity. Maybe it was for very different reasons, but the end result was the same. Both of them as individuals often fell to the workings of Sakura.

In this case, Charlemagne seemed much more keen to take advantage of Sakura after waking from spilling in her throat. Though he often claimed that there was time-wasting being done. Or that he felt things to be overly indulgent in someway. Sakura found herself quite surprised when the grip on her head didn't loosen at all after she'd caused that initial expulsion. In fact the lad seemed to wordlessly use his grip to continue feeding himself down her throat a few more times. It was quite the aggressive exchange but not one she would have found herself arguing against. This sort of behavior seemed very much unlike him initially but the reddening which came to her face and the somewhat excited light in her eyes would belie a high tier happiness as he finished up his own stimulation using her as the catalyst. Interestingly enough, his roughness would be greatly appreciated and her own throat would convulse around him and his expulsions. Her loins slickened as she found release right along with him. Only to be overly pleased by the experience when he finally let go of her. "I don't understand what that's a reference to," she managed as she sat up and licked her lips. She'd find herself falling onto the bed beside him deep in her own thoughts as well. How interesting this day was turning out to be.

For once, Sakura didn't see a link that had already been openly discussed. Interesting though that was, Charlemagne would not be mentioning it if she hadn't reached the conclusion herself. "Nothing to worry about," he said, his breathing steadying over time. By the time Sakura found comfort in bed, Charlemagne was preparing to move, albeit with some difficulty. It seemed they were a bit early for a typical waking ─ at least in Charlemagne's case. Another two hours would be the right amount of time for the return he expected. A bit more time spent in the Nexus with Angelica present would have been an ideal outcome for Charlemagne, but he couldn't really complain about this form of waking either. Maybe he was an all-around somnophile? That was something worth adding to that growing list of degeneracy he'd started keeping.

"Hmm. It's still early. We should be reaching the lower world today. Lots of testing to do, lots of explaining and... a bit of prep. Feels like there's a bit of relaxation time before that, though. My senses are opening, I think..." he observed. Charlemagne had no reason to realize how early this waking was, given the lack of clock or natural light entering the modified carriage. He could tell, however, due to the activity levels of his companions in the vicinity. Actually... perhaps he'd been leaning toward an understanding of that sense over the past few days without consciously thinking about it. Whatever the case, time would pass just as it had recently, until the group reached the surface world in a place Yuuya could erect his unusual door.

Degeneracy was part of the workings of the world. That being said, there was nothing wrong with this as far as most of the people of the world were concerned. In truth Sakura quite enjoyed taking advantage of the lad while he was sleeping and enjoyed being taken advantage of when he woke. Life would become much more interesting with him doing things like that. Though the lad had begun moving by the time she settled she'd gotten quite used to his own mannerisms. She was not very inclined to rush along in a similar manner as him. When he told her there was nothing to worry about she simply caught her breath and nodded her head gently, unable to get out more words immediately.

As they continued to relax, Charlemagne spoke of having gotten his senses working. Or rather he seemed to be commenting on noticing their functionality. As Sakura's breathing righted she listened to him carefully. "It would definitely be good if they were. Whether you think what you do by method of observation or natural inclination a combination of the two wouldn't be very problematic," she said thoughtfully. Whatever else he decided to hare she'd listen to. This would occur all the way until such a time as their carriage would be landing for Yuuya to put up his door so they could all go walking through it. Upon reaching the ground they'd be landing in a clearing which was an open enough space on all sides not to interfere with anything. "Seriously didn't expect going back to be part of my adventure..." Yume said with fake discontent. Of course, so long as she had access to her friends she was far from caring which world they entered. Though it was sure to be a culture shock for those naturally from this magical world.

Page 88 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast