Page 141 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1687

Thread: Charles Patricius

Miko was calling his bluff, or at least she was doing so now. That was a rather convenient turn of events, as Hiruko had a special response for those who called his bluff at the table. For Miko, that involved sandwiching her between the couch and himself. Slowly did he grind his fingerprint against her canal to extricate that finger. On its way out, he ensured it was also dragged between folds to flick over her nub. To Miko's credit, she remembered his earlier words. "That's good. There's something I did once before, and I think it's something you might like," he claimed. With that, Hiruko was guiding his girth into her opening ─ a first-time occurrence from this end. Though it was a fair bit more difficult than Miko handling insertion herself, nothing but her cervix would stop his approach... and even that wouldn't be doing a very good job for long, if Hiruko had his way.

Speaking of people having their way, it seemed Ren wouldn't be having his. He intended to make himself scarce after completing the job, but this Kaguya was a strange girl. She claimed her day was made better by being in his presence ─ a remarkably flirty statement from someone only a couple of years displaced from his age. "Thanks?" he said with an upward inflection. Ren heard things like that all the time, never thinking much of it. Apparently, he'd want to stick around for a bit. Why? Well, the reason would soon be presenting itself. Freshly changed into a new dress, Saori revealed herself in a better light than he'd seen her in before. She normally appeared a bit... defeated by the walks of life. "You've been through a lot this week. You seem more spirited now," he commented. Moving on, Saori insisted upon treating him to a meal. It seemed 'no' was not an option. "Eh? Well... I do have work tomorrow, but I could go for a bite. You don't have to treat me, though," he argued slightly.

Miko was calling the bluff of someone she was sure at the very least was some kind of spy or assassin. But... a life completely without danger wasn't one she truly wanted to live. Moreover she didn't have time to think about it as he was removing his finger and pushing down on her canal as he did so making her writhe beneath him while looking up. Her spine was naturally arching to give him better access and her a better view of his face. He even flicked her nub at his exit making her moan audibly once more. "Aaaah♫!~" she couldn't help the sound but she supposed she should be answering him at least a bit. "Oh? Well, I'm willing to trust you if you think I'll like it, Hiru-nii♪~" she said her breathing was already a bit off and her hips were practically shaking in anticipation. And then it began, the rather arduous push forward which was always different when someone else was in control of it. Miko couldn't help the sounds slipping out of her throat as he made his way into her depths stopping only once he reached her cervix. All the while, her body seemed to be tightening around him, slick though she was to welcome him back within her core.

Meanwhile, Kaguya's naturally flirty demeanor seemed to be something which was accepted in general but there were a few who didn't seem as responsive as others. A man like Ren seemed like he received a lot of attention from time to time. "You're welcome~" she said in her usual way. Of course, Kaguya wasn't flirting with any purpose other than giving the man a bit of a vibe check. After all, though Saori was her own woman she wouldn't want her going through anything terrible. Though this man was already seeming leaps and bounds above the standard, it would suck if he had secret dirt bag habits. Ah but he didn't have those at all. Kaguya didn't know what kind of situation Saori had been in before she'd left this world, but he noticed the difference between her demeanor then and now. Saori blushed a little but seemed fairly confident. "Thanks, I feel more spirited," she agreed. As for the meal they could potentially share, he had to work tomorrow but, she could set some fair ground work regardless, his preferences be damned. "You literally ran all the way here, with a bag too big to fit on a train. Letting me buy you dinner is far from the worst thing you could do. Besides, I want to it's really not a problem so come on. Have you seen a lot of the city? Do you know what you want to eat?" she asked, while moving with him towards the door. Kaguya would stand and help them on their way out but she'd do so mostly to whisper some encouraging advice. "Beat him over the head with the idea that this is not just you being friendly. Get his number, lock him in~" she encouraged the more adult woman who could only nod her understanding.

A little trust was the backbone of any relationship. Even so, Hiruko believed Miko's faith may have been a little far-flung, even if it wasn't misplaced in reality. She had no reason to trust him, but she still wasn't wrong to do so. Such would be proven as he inched toward her cervix, pressing into it and eliciting another of those melodious moans. As her walls tightened around his cock, Hiruko found himself pushing further still. Something was in his way, and he moved as if intending to either penetrate it... or push it back. Miko proved earlier she had more capacity to receive the well-endowed than most women, so he thought perhaps she could be one to receive truly. Something wasn't working initially, though. Hiruko had once breached this same form of barrier ─ only with one. Surely Miko would be the second... but perhaps it would take a bit of time and the ensuing repeated thrusts against the farthest reaches of her canal? Well, he'd be doing that with or without the success he sought. All the while, his head remained close to hers as one hand wrapped calmly, yet somewhat threateningly around the front of her neck. "That's a lot of faith, Kocchi. It's a dangerous way to be, but I'll make sure you don't regret it. You'll have to relax and let me in though~♥"

Saori didn't have to mention how much more spirited she felt. The woman sported a particular 'glow' as some might call it. Perhaps it was the dress, or finally being comfortable after being without suitable clothes. Whatever it was, Ren was happy to see her less downtrodden than she was in their first meetings. "That's good. You wear happiness better than depression," he said with certainty. Regarding the food offer, though he had money to pay his own way, Saori remained insistent. Ren sighed as he was essentially dragged toward the door. "Shikata nai. I did see a curry restaurant on my way here. It's a little far, past a park from here. Do you like curry?" he wondered as even Kaguya came to urge them out of the building. Something was said to Saori, but Ren had no clue what it might have been.

Miko was now about to receive something very interesting. Her faith in others while strong was not the strongest. There was only one thing in her life which got absolute faith from her and it was strange the god she worshipped Abe no Seimei. Still, Hiruko was content to push forward seeming to have found the barrier of her cervix to be obtrusive. The truth of the matter was, if Miko had any understanding of why he couldn't get in, she would have let him in already. Still she couldn't say she didn't enjoy that constant knocking against her womb. Oddly enough she knew the feeling she was aiming for, she knew her body was capable of it, but not why she wasn't currently able to achieve it. Perhaps the answer would become clear over time. Until then a calm but threatening hand made its way around her neck and she seemed to throb at the thought of something a little bit dangerous. "I am who I am. It's more dangerous to not be me. Arigatou, Hiru-nii♪~" she happily moaned her response and put the desire to have someone menace her just a little bit right in one of her various kink related boxes. Actually she knew exactly which one it feel into... oh well, she'd relax quite a bit and if the dick made it to where it was going so be it. If not, she'd figure it out and come back, that was after all the nature of the sex friend. 'I really wish he could reach, I know it'd be great, even if it was just at the opening I feel like it would be the best extra experience.' she thought happily her hips shaking against the man with an extreme arch in her spine.

Meanwhile, Saori was being given a strange kind of compliment from Ren. He claimed she wore happiness better than her previous depression. She couldn't help but smile, feeling a certain little flutter of warmth within her belly at the the thought. "Arigatou," Saori managed seeming almost girlishly sheepish for a second ro two. Kaguya rolled her eyes, 'I don't even have to read emotions to know what that one means,' she thought. Still basically shooing two adults out of the door. As for the food choices, it seemed that he claimed to have no choice, he'd passed a curry place on the way here and wanted to know if Saori liked curry her eyes lit up and she nodded. "Of course I like curry. But it's been ages. I am pretty sure I passed the same place on my run yesterday..." she said happy to be treating. Phone, wallet... keys. she had everything necessary on her person, with her keys clipped to a small grin inside her shirt along with her wallet. Phone in hand she was ready to leave the house and owuld as soon as Ren had his shoes back on. "Ja ne, you kids have fun now~" Kaguya said as if rushing them off.

Miko seemed to take that hand at her neck without much fuss. Hiruko made the gesture with such an assumption in mind, but that wasn't quite the limit ─ he'd reach that eventually. First, he had another goal to reach... or rather, breach. Hiruko made an effort to do so across multiple forward lunges for multiple minutes, but if he didn't manage, it didn't matter. The most important thing was a certain enjoyment for both parties, but lo... a wish was made. Wishes were powerful with the right belief system. To be such a devotee, in Miko's case, had that wish heard by four entities. A great danger was looming from that moment forward, multiple times over, until one Iino Miko would feel a mighty thrust passing her cervix to enter the womb. That feeling would not come from Hiruko, however; it was merely the moment he slammed against her cervix. Ah, but the very next moment would see that breach occur. The head of Hiruko's cock was finally managing to make some proper headway. It all took place over one agonizingly slow plunge, while Hiruko sighed and that hold on Miko's throat gained a semblance of firmness. "Ho? It's actually working. Lucky~! Kocchi, how does that feel for you?"

By then, the card shop owned by one Akaba Reiji had already entered its final hour. A few casual games were being played, and a few trades were offered here and there. All the while, Reiji was managing some final sales for the day. It seemed Sakura's appearance was already paying dividends to the shop. It may not have been the right kind, but more of the boys were visibly excited for their next return. Some even suggested an extension to store hours, but that wouldn't be happening. Reiji could only wonder how much better and worse things would be with more girls in the shop. He'd need to invest in some security measures. . .

Miko was on a slow paced drive towards true bliss. It'd been something she'd not been able to achieve the previous day, but the girl had no idea how much her own wishes actually meant to someone besides herself. Miko made a wish and it was heard and it would be granted. As Hiruko slowly knocked and knocked at her womb's entrance, Miko would eventually feel a mighty thrust forward. Her tongue fell out of her mouth and the air left her chest as a high pitched moan. "Ooooooh♫~" that was interesting, she was sure that was something familiar. More familiar than Hiruko even. It would be on the actual recovery from that initial moment that she would feel it again, this time that gentle knocking would seen Hiruko breeching her cervix in actuality which instantly made her body tighten around him. From cervix to canal it was like she intended to squeeze the life from himself and her. "Aaaah!♪~" there it was, such an interesting feeling. Perhaps it had to happen in some other way first for her body to accept it? Or maybe there was some other key to that proverbial lock. She placed all those thoughts in a box to burn through later, as her own orgasm seemed to allow her to easily sort though her thoughts in a single instant, but left her loins wet achy and needy. It would seem that Hiruko wasn't done yet either, that hand on her throat tightened just a bit and the danger returned causing her nether to pulse just a little. "It's magnificent, Hiru-nii♪~" the girl sang her relief. 'Thank you, Seimei♥~' a fully devoted individual always thanked the gods that granted wishes, even when others didn't believe in such a thing.

As Akaba Reiji had the last of his stores activities dying down, Sakura was now, having a shower. Though she still wasn't sure how the plumbing situation worked, she did seem to understand the functionality of hot and cold water. The man known as Kakihara had indeed gone unconscious and she had taken it upon herself to have a shower, clean her new clothes (wasting a bit of mana to do so) and get redressed. Once this was accomplished and she had all her things, she left. Looking around on foot it didn't take her long to begin her trek back to the card shop. She wanted the card that he'd mentioned and a case of the new set for her spouses. Beyond that she'd also like to spend a bit of time getting to know Reiji and testing him out for her general research. Given his 'adult' attitude though she figured it might be time to employ a few new tactics, but she was sure she could figure it out. She'd slip into the cardshop and look directly for her target. "Reiji-san, I'm back!~" she claimed offering this man only another large smile, after all he was the only person present in the shop who deserved it.

It had been a rather long time since Hiruko experienced the mythical penetration of a cervix. Upon bypassing Miko's, he let out a deep breath in the form of a gentle moan. "Mmaah♥~" he muttered. That clench was something else, just as he recalled and expected. Even more, it seemed Miko was almost consciously tightening the whole of her insides around him. She called this form of penetration... magnificent. That was one hell of a word, but... "I agree," Hiruko stated. With that, he leaned forward again. His body was curved in such a way to allow speaking into Miko's ear again. "Now the fun starts. You feel so good inside, I wouldn't feel right without ruining you, Kocchi♥~" he added. The long forefinger of that hand around Miko's neck extended, reaching out to tug down her bottom lip. In that same moment, his otherwise free hand found itself between her legs again as he churned away at her recently-plugged womb.

Meanwhile, Reiji was finishing the last of his sales and urging out the final players. Two patrons remained by the time a voice he awaited could be heard. Hearing that feminine chime announce a return, he looked up from a last-minute registration. At the receiving end of that smile, he could only offer a semblance of one in return. "Right on time, Tohsaka-chan. We're closing shop right now," he said while passing the first lad a registration card and sending him on his way. "Just a new pack of sleeves. Mine are ripped," said the last remaining boy who immediately placed his yen in the exchange tray. For him, Reiji produced a single pack of sleeves for the young male. "Goaikoiitadaki arigatou gozaimasu," Reiji stated as the penultimate customer of his day ran along, rushing and bowing to Sakura on the way out. With that, only she and Reiji remained in the shop... but closing time was approximately two minutes out. "Not quite down to the last minute. I can't legally make the sale you're looking for until the hour strikes. Sumimasen," he said to the girl, not wishing to waste her time.

The moan that escaped Hiruko was music to Miko's ears. "What a great sound!♪~" she squealed happily. Of course, she thought something like that it was simply how she was, and she enjoyed a great number of things including those random sounds one could manage to elicit from a male companion. Beyond this point it seemed Hiruko agreed with the girl about the nature of their endeavor, even her strange choice in vocabulary. After being penetrated so deeply for so long, it felt most relieving for her to be receiving again properly. Whatever the case, Hiruko wasn't quite done with his antics yet. He was leaning over her ear, his body curved so he could speak to her. Once again making her quiver internally as his words hit her ear. His long finger moved her bottom lip, and a tiny bit of drool leaked over her lip as a gentle moan slipped out. His fingers dancing around her core was he plugged her depths could only be called its own sort of symphony or perhaps he was orchestrating a requiem? He wanted to ruin her after all. "Well, when you say it like that... I have no choice but to call it, Hiru-nii♫~" she chimed almost excitedly. She was becoming able to tell the difference between the types of danger she could sense, and Hiruko was oddly a great person for her to encounter. She'd easily sink into what she was doing, her own hips shifting backward against his strokes to help him along as well.

In the meantime, Sakura returned to watch one last customer get some sleeves he apparently needed. She'd take the time to stand in front of the counter, almost leaning against it while she studied the visage of Reiji. Every human was different and had a different sort of trigger. She didn't know if this man was watching her or not. It was always interesting watching humans struggle against baser instincts even when the object of their relief was right in front of them. What was more the lad who bowed to her on his way out would have done so regardless of who was in front of him, this place was odd with the amount of formality it had. "Hai!~" Sakura chimed, glad to have made it in a timely manner. Of course, while she studied Reiji he seemed to apologize for not being able to make her sale immediately. "Iia, my time isn't being wasted. It's just a couple of minutes and I am in no rush..." she answered him honestly. "So, Reiji-san... you said you could answer my questions. Did you mean just about card stuff or do you have other answers too?" she asked seemingly innocently. Sakura had yet to try her hand at flirting, but she'd witnessed a few teens and young adults start conversations with leading questions as they figured out how to approach another individual. One could say she was doing the same, but his adult man was a different kind of being. She couldn't really tell the nature of his interest in her but she really wanted to find out. She was already monitoring the movements of his eyes and hands, she figured she'd keep an ear out for any sounds beyond his words that would lead her to make a more direct decision.

And so, a solo performance became a duet. Miko took it upon herself to comment on the man's entrance to her womb, or rather... the noise that escaped him as he did so. Hiruko didn't care much for his own utterances, but she was free to take from them what she wished. Either way, he'd continue stroking the full length of her canal and then some. Special attention had to be paid outside as well. That same middle finger from earlier played within Miko's folds as if Hiruko intended to make a banjo of the girl. Gently did that finger just barely graze her nub each time it strummed by. In the meantime, the forefinger at Miko's lip tugged a bit more while that hand's thumb tilted her jaw toward Hiruko's face. "It's too late to call now, Kocchi. I'm taking all your chips~" he teased. Hiruko's movements would result in their faces being aimed at one another from this unusual position. Once that was the case, he had something rather demanding to say. "You were so good with your tongue earlier. Give it to me♥~"

Reiji took the time to run a few batches from earlier sales. As this was the end of business hours and Sakura's purchase would be in the books for a different day, he thought it best to finalize things from the current day. Sakura may have been studying his expressions, but she wouldn't gain much out of the ordinary. He was an honest, working man just completing the day's tasks as needed. Reiji only spared the occasional glance in Sakura's direction, simply because they were having a conversation. Sakura claimed her time wasn't being wasted, then proceeded to make use of the remaining two minutes... with a strange question. Did he have answers for her beyond matters of trading cards? He supposed there was nothing wrong with doing so. "As I am older, it should be my honor to answer any questions you have that I'm capable of answering. I must warn you, though... that despite being 36, I'm not as worldly as I could be. Take any of my advice with a grain of salt."

Miko and Hiruko were making some pretty interesting music together. She couldn't at all say she disliked the combined noise, actually she was quite fond of it. She was developing some other specific tastes as well. He was managing to stroke in a more full way than she'd managed since becoming human again. And she was squirming under the attention only to continue receiving more. His fingers were present in her folds, strumming away at her nub ever so often sending jolts of sensation into body as she felt the constant pulsing of her core. At some point these sensations would reach fever pitch, until then though she would be pleased instead. "Aww, don't be like that. I thought the whole point of gambling was keep the gambler hooked♪~" she asked in a most devious way. Still, there was more happening to her. Her face was turned up to meet his and they seemed to be about to meet in a very odd way for her. He had a demand for her, he wanted her tongue, she'd been good with it earlier. She was done. Her world came crashing down and orgasm was achieved as her entire body tensed and a happy moan left her mouth. "Absolutely♫!~" that was too good a statement to receive a real answer, still, as she moaned her orgasm she allowed that wet tongue of hers to emerge from her mouth, more than willing to allow this man to take it from her if he wanted. In an offer of giving she aimed to slip it into his mouth and explore fully its confines.

AT the same time, Sakura was watching this man begin closing up shop. He was doing quite a bit of paperwork but he was also rather attentive to his work. In truth, she noted that he didn't seem to be paying as much attention to her as she would have expected, but his earnestness was its own form of exciting to her. The occasional glance in Sakura's direction would be rewarded with a happy smile. She did like this man, he was one of the nicest she'd met to far. His answer to her question wasn't one she expected. He claimed that it would be an honor to answer her questions as an elder person, reminding her more of her fathers than he could realize. He claimed that though he was 36 he wasn't nearly as worldly as it might seem, so his advice should be taken with a grain of salt. Her immediate questions would likely seem a bit odd. "Why take your advice with a grain of salt? I don't get that one..." she managed for the sake of clarity. His diligence was not to be dissuaded so she'd leave him to his work, she wasn't the type to interrupt that sort of thing regardless.

Page 141 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast