Sakura was probably, effectively ruining a responsible man's sensibilities. She watched as Reiji changed the way he was driving his car. It would seem more relaxed but also somehow more tense. It was very intriguing. Beyond this the words he spoke at last were about her thoughts and the way her mind worked. To answer his question about how far her mind goes and how it worked she had a few potential answers. Which one she would go for, was mostly dependent on her own urges in the moment. Right now she seemed to be rather amused by the whole of this situation and wondered how much influence the man could take without crumbling. "Did you know your car is quite spacious. It'd be an interesting place to have sex," she said as the corners of her lips upturned. And she kept her eyes on him, if nothing else she wanted to keep looking at him. She wanted to see how his brain took her statement, as it was both technically an answer to his question and an observation. "Is that the kind of risk you were thinking about?" she questioned in a way that would have been innocent if she'd been any less calculating in the order of things she spoke. Ah, but she was only teasing, just a little conversation to make that trip somehow longer and shorter.

At the same time, the prostitute walking with Kusanagi. "You're freaky." she decided of Kusanagi but yet here she was... still having the conversation. She supposed either she was dying or being well paid, the least she could do was be somewhat honest with him about what he was getting into with her. Beyond that point he was analyzing her, or no... he analyzed people in general and right now she was simply the target. "I don't know much about babies, but I figure that makes a lot of sense... people learn to lie," she said. "If you wanted honesty in expression though I doubt a prostitute should have been what you were looking for," she said with a casual shrug. She couldn't get over the slight bit of discomfort she felt in this man's presence, but she also wasn't sure why she felt that way. "Those are two very fucked up things to string into a sentence asking me what I like," she said. In her own experience, most of the time men didn't come equipped with the kinds of tools naturally which could do such a thing. She was an adult now, nothing could hurt her in the same ways, her brow twitched only slightly at a thought she immediately buried in the depths of her mind. "Sex is work. I can't say I like doing it. If you are asking about those specific kinds of things. Stepping on men is enjoyable, using them as furniture is also pretty comfortable and I don't mind telling men how garbage they are..." she explained of her general demeanor. Regardless of everything else, she was mostly only doing what she knew how to do, there wasn't much more to it than that.