What was Reiji's reaction a response to? If Sakura didn't know, that made two of them. "You and me both," he said. Was it her touch? Was it those soft mounds on his back? Was it the act of blowing in his ear? Reiji couldn't tell, but perhaps it was some strange mix of everything at once. Whatever it was, he wasn't opposed to it. Realizing Sakura was in possession of some hardened nipples against his back was interesting as well; it proved she was getting something out of this for herself. "Ah~... you really are a sadist, aren't you?" he questioned, albeit rhetorically. She apparently wanted to tease him more, as mentioned before teeth closed around his earlobe to cause another gasp. Reiji found himself leaning back against the girl. From this angle, he had no manner of defense or ability to reciprocate. As this was Sakura's choice in their initial contact, he figured this was her purpose. What Reiji could do, at least, was offer a challenge. "More? Color me intrigued~" he offered.

Kusanagi planted himself on the floor, where he seemed quite relaxed. He lifted both arms to stretch, then rested his head in both hands. It seemed he would be able to take a nap this way, but surely this prostitute would prevent that from happening if she began stepping on him. Well... that would be wrong. She first expressed how strange it was that he offered no emotion when telling her to do whatever she wanted. She should have expected as much by now. "That shouldn't be surprising to you by now. Should I say 'step on me mommy' or something silly like that?" he wondered. Ah, but that wouldn't be necessary. The hooker's foot found its way to his right side. She began all too gently, and nothing seemed to change even as her heel dug into his side. She wasn't even trying; how depressing. She did this multiple times, earning nothing from Kusanagi but a stare into her face. "I said to do what you want. Why are you holding back?" he questioned, knowing someone of her build could surely do more than this. "And you're not berating me. I thought you said that was part of your thing."