Page 86 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

The departure of blonde queens heralded the end of Charlemagne's salute, and the mounting of a sphinx by Sakura first. Charlemagne felt a brief hint of relief upon seeing the order, but then... Angelica decided to take her place in front of Sakura. By the time Charlemagne sat atop the sphinx, he was firmly pressed against Sakura in what may have been the most dangerous position since he faced Father An. Angelica realized she was in high waters of a similar variety, but at least her danger wouldn't be brought about by her own spiritual subconscious. "Yep. Right back to square one," he mused before nodding to the pharaohs. "Until next time. Thanks for everything," he said, letting the sphinx carry himself and the goddesses in whatever direction it pleased ─ even though every bump along the way was a danger to Charlemagne avoiding any repeated deviant occurrences.

With no one else present, Ozymandias was left to a conversation with his wife. Apparently, their discussion involved the production of another child, as the more unusual of Charlemagne's female companions implied previously. Strange though that was to hear from some random girl, Ozymandias clearly took no issue with the process itself. "Are you saying you want another? It doesn't matter to me. If that's your price for a piece, you know I'll pay~" he said with certainty. As always, if Nitocris desired a specific outcome to any event between them, Ozymandias considered it his life's purpose to bring said desire to fruition. Such had always been the nature of the pharaohs' relationship, and it would continue to be that way so long as the sun burned.

Sakura for one, was grinning from ear to ear, sandwiched between two of her favorite people. She could also feel how ever so slightly uncomfortable both of those individuals were by the time of this arrangement. She couldn't have been more pleased by a situation if she'd set it up herself on purpose. Every bump along the way would have her clasping onto the girl in front of her, and rubbing against the lad behind her. It was far from the least exciting arrangement she'd ever been in. Angelica recognized this danger for what it was, but given her recent interactions seemed to be less distressed than she had been before. "I feel like I should be really worried about this, but also like it's fine. Is that normal?" she asked of Charlemagne who had the most experience dealing with Sakura directly. Just the same they seemed to be approaching a large park, with fountains and flowers and several tall buildings situated around it. She couldn't help but allow her eyes to wander to those things as she looked at them in awe.

At the same time, Ozymandias and Nitocris seemed to be flirting their way back into the situation they'd started this activity doing. Though this wasn't done without an acknowledging and encouraging wave to Charlemagne and his crew. "Oh? Well, I think it's about time, the others have to be waiting for the next one too. Besides, it seems like they'll have a large group of friends in their age range this time~" she chimed seemingly amused by it as an idea. "Besides, having another is always a risk I am willing to take~" she said knowing that it was a decision she had to actively make but also one she had no problem making. She wondered internally how cute this one would be, and aimed to make a little girl, knowing that the last one she'd personally delivered into the world, whole was a boy immediately following the rescue of Artoria Pendragon.

Charlemagne had to pretend this was all completely normal. It should surely be expected to ride as a unit of three atop a sphinx, firming at the groin each time the slightest of shifts caused even the briefest rubbing between it and Sakura's rear. Well... indeed, it was something Charlemagne couldn't be surprised by anymore. A look or thought was enough to cause erections no matter how he fought against it; there was no point in being astounded by any touch-related firmness. It was going to occur over a short amount of time, even as a massive water feature and intricate buildings served as minor distraction. Ah, there were the words of Angelica as well. It seemed the Holy Princess had some 'issues' at the other end of Sakura as well, not much to Charlemagne's surprise. "In my experience, you should be worried... and it's also fine. I'm most of the way to accepting that I might spend the next 90 percent of my life with a hard-on," he admitted, fully commiserating with Angelica's plight... if it could even be called such. Charlemagne wouldn't have been surprised if a sphinx became traumatized during this journey. Knowing the pharaohs and their reputation, though, he doubted that was possible anymore.

Speaking of the pharaohs and traumatizing events, one should worry if their host of children became the same in years to come. Their conversation implied that another would be joining the list, with Nitocris implying the next one would have a sizeable group of peers if they got to work right away. Ozymandias could easily agree with the logic, yet... there was something more interesting about the queen's mention of a risk. As his gaze continued bouncing up and down the woman's body, Ozymandias walked backwards into the nearest open doorway and brought that matter into question jokingly. "What risk? You've got all the ability in the world to decide against being pregnant," he said with a wide grin. Of course, even though his words were true as they discovered ages ago, he did enjoy the idea of seeing Nitocris abandon all resistance after a lengthy tryst. It was a way to keep one form of score at this point.

If nothing else, Angelica could feel... reassured by the fact that she and Charlemagne were both seemingly at the mercy of their bodies and Sakura. Her life had recently become a great deal more complex than she initially thought it would be. Even so, she was currently more occupied with being directly molested and riding along while viewing a great many different sorts of buildings. "90 percent, huh? Well, at least I'm not alone..." Angelica gave that a bit of thought. Considering the way she felt around Sakura she could see it being very hard for any man to say no, Charlemagne doing it for any amount of time with the pair of them at his disposal wasn't a thought she could truly entertain. At the same time, Sakura chuckled just a bit, "I don't know if it will be a problem, but I like sitting between you two~" she expressed as her eyes traveled along the buildings in front of them.

As that took place, there were the Egyptians who were busy in their flirty and light conversation. Ozymandais's joked about Nitocris's ability to determine her own fertility. "Yeah, that is true, but we all know.... and I mean all by now... that sometimes in the heat of the moment that decision-making ability is hampered by the activity itself," she mused seeming to give the man a cheeky smirk. "For instance if you keep looking at me like that, we both know I'll have no choice but to show you the fruits of your labor~" she mentioned seeming to be amused but in truth, it was very easy for her to fall right back into the idea of him sliding fully into her and showing her how much he missed her in their time apart. Once inside an enclosed space a very sturdy table in the middle of an entry way would be something she found herself backing against and sliding up onto. Nitocris left her feet to dangle as gold chimed against the table top and she stared at the man before her seemingly pleased by the whole of it.

"Yeah, that sounds about right. Well... that's what I'm hoping the cap is," Charlemagne asserted, though his recent few days implied 90% would be more like the quota if he had both Sakura and Angelica to deal with in future. If surpassing 100% was possible, their existences would surely make it so in due time. As much as he'd like the ability to do other things, however, certain moments had him thinking the exact opposite. Sakura claiming she enjoyed being caught between the pair was one such moment that got a brief physical response from Charlemagne. It took a great deal of effort to keep himself focused on observation of the Nexus around them. "Yep. So... the Nexus has a permanent look now; that's pretty cool," he said as if fishing for distraction.

Meanwhile, the pharaohs were fishing for something else entirely. Ozymandias would be casting his line into the proverbial sea within a matter of minutes, he was sure. It did seem many people now understood what the heat of a moment could do to one's decision-making ability. Surely none knew it to the extent of these two, though... or perhaps someone did. Ozymandias's prerogative was not to say, but it was to do. "Then the job of the day is clear, isn't it?" he asked rhetorically. Nitocris made her answer clear, referencing the way she was being watched by the man as reason for her eventual downfall. Well, there was nothing to be done about that. No amount of consequence could stop him ogling the woman, and nothing would stop him from drawing closer as she sat upon a table, just as she'd once done thousands of years before in another world. "Well, look at that. I guess you'll just have to show me those fruits then, eh? It's not like I can stop looking when you're in the same position you were in day one, all that time ago~" Ozymandias commented while bracing himself against the table and leaning into the lady pharaoh's face. Lips were pressed together briefly several times over, the intensity of impact growing while words spaced individual pecks. "But which are we this time? Is it Normal Nikki from Manchester, or someone else after a few thousand years?"

Charlemagne hoped the cap on his libido was 90 percent. Sakura didn't hold out those same hopes, but she had nothing negative to say about his goal. At the same time Angelica couldn't help but wonder if such a cap would actually exist. What she knew of her own place said that creation and the acts surrounding it were her life's purpose. Perhaps she now understood that this was mostly just being perpetuated by An, but it was far from something she'd deny herself so long as she enjoyed the circumstances. In this case, Sakura and Charlemagne were the circumstances she enjoyed. "Hope," she murmured. As for the state of the Nexus, well Sakura would continue having a look around. "I don't know if I'd say it's permanent. But still it looks better with things in..." she claimed. "Even better when one considers the harmony between Queen Nitocris and King Ozymandias," Sakura murmured. That physical reaction didn't go unnoticed either and a gentle shifting of Sakura's rear occurred as her face settled over Angelica's shoulder. She was pressed against the other lass's back holding her quite firmly against her fore.

Moving on from this, there was the matter of Ozymandias and Nitocris more directly. The small lass found herself sitting atop a rather sturdy table as Ozymandias took up his place in front of her. They'd been sharing cheeky banter the entirety of their time together, but something about this felt particularly pointed. "Yes," commented Nitocris about the nature of today's job. Even so, there flirts between them weren't coming to an end. A certain nostalgia settled over the pair, with Ozymandias's even mentioning a certain event so long ago for the pair of them. "Oh? well, I'll let you see anything you want. Bringing up something like that though..." she murmured stopping only because their lips met and she smiled as they parted. It was always nice. He always fit so well in front of her person and she always wanted to bask in the warmth he presented. "Normal Nikki from Manchester, she was always such an interesting girl. I've grown up quite a bit since then... bathed in the light of the sun. But for you... I'm sure I'll always be Normal Nikki from Manchester~" she offered the man between their kisses. Her hands traveling up his exposed torso. Nitocris used her fingers to trace his muscle and explore his flesh. "What about you, Ozzy?~ I wonder if you're still that bloke from Blackpool~" she managed cheekily. The space between her legs open enough to pull him into herself an arm reached up onto his person. She really would show him whatever he wanted and fully submit to exploring for the pair of them here and now.

Upon hearing Angelica repeat his choice of words, Charlemagne nodded. "Yep... hope. I can't exactly put faith in it, but... that's cool," he said, generally accepting any outcome that could be considered positive among the trio. Of course, his lack of faith would immediately be proven after Sakura's comment about the current Nexus venue. A simple and natural physical response resulted in her conscious movement against Charlemagne's lap, further exacerbating his... issue. 'This is why I have zero faith,' he thought. Time and time again, he was thrown to the proverbial wolves... by the wolves themselves.

Regardless of Ozymandias's intentions, which were already clear to both involved parties, he was officially locked in place. It seemed Nitocris had quite the positive reaction to his memory of a millennia-old event. Just the same, her presentation of self was just as he recalled from that time... bar a bit of added and well-deserved confidence, he thought. Normal Nikki from Manchester still existed as desired, apparently, but what of Ozymandias's former claim of self? Well, with her legs wrapped around him the way they were, he'd be whatever she wanted to experience, and that was no hyperbole. "Can't exactly call myself that anymore, can I?" he asked before their lips met again, one of his hands clenching at the woman's hip. "Just some bloke who reached for the sky one day, and happened to win all." With that statement hanging in the air, Ozymandias leaned in yet again. This time, he bypassed Nitocris's mouth and pressed his lips to her jawline instead. All the while, his eyes never lost focus. "That alright?"

Charlemagne didn't have faith, but somewhere in her mind, Angelica wasn't too sure. When Charlemagne called things cool it was something of a calling card of his acceptance. What was his form of faith if not things he thought were cool? She thought to say something to that effect but Sakura's clutching of her person while she wiggled her hips was something worthy of distracting her quite a bit. Was it really okay for them to always fall into something like this? Angelica assumed so, they weren't exactly in any position to turn down the other goddess. And even if given the opportunity to do so, she wasn't quite sure she would. "You're both kind of squirming right now," Sakura mentioned as the continued moving. Yes, it was her natural inclination to simply go along with anything that happened, but it was hardly her fault. So open this pair was, how could she do anything but accept the things they'd not fully acknowledged yet themselves? "So you are doing this on purpose..." Angelica said. It was a statement of fact not simply her understanding of the moment. That unnerving smile reached Sakura's face as she peeked over her shoulder at Charlemagne, "I haven't done anything yet~" she said which was the truth as she saw it.

Of course, the pair of Egyptians weren't so early in their understanding of each other. They were instead fully willing to tread the path they made in front of each other. Combining efforts to casually walk towards the most heated part of their relationship. Flirting with the core of their existences Ozymandias and Nitocris seemed to be inching towards their closer involvement. Ozymandias couldn't just call himself the bloke called Ozzy from Blackpool. Instead he'd reached for the sky and won it all. This was the sort of thing he said all the time. The type which led to her enhanced confidence. She was everything to him, and in truth, he was everything to her. "It's bloody perfect!~" she chimed seeming to appreciate the kisses to her lips and cheeks. That squeeze of her hips had her hands clutching at his back her hands tightening around him. Ah... they'd danced like this once before, in a much different life. With him locked between her legs holding her so close, focusing on her person, how could she do anything but welcome him? Those same hands which had clutched his back slid down smooth muscle towards his waist slipping her hands into the waistband of his pants, teasing his perfect flesh with her fingertips.

Sakura pointed out a certain amount of squirming between the pair surrounding her. Surely all three realized whose fault said squirming was, primarily the girl herself. Of course she was doing it on purpose, as always. Whenever she behaved in such a way, Charlemagne figured it would only be a matter of time before the agenda changed drastically. Lo and behold, Sakura was once again glancing at Charlemagne over her shoulder ─ something she had to realize was an arousal trap for him by now. Moreover, there was the peculiar nature of her accompanying statement. "You know adding 'yet' to a sentence like that just makes it sound like plotting, right?" he questioned.

All the while, two pharaohs were well on their way to the production of more Egyptian royalty. Ozymandias's lips were continuously making contact with Nitocris's jawline until his attention reached her neck ─ at which point he began making his way down from there. Another similarity to an early 'dance' between them reared its head, though with something extra. He felt Nitocris's hands shifting until she reached into his trousers, effectively displacing the nostalgia trip in a way he couldn't complain about at all. "Ho? So much for nostalgia, but I bloody well won't stop you," he said just before nipping at the woman's collarbone.

"Well plotting just makes it sound nefarious. I have nothing so dubious in mind~" claimed Sakura. Even so she'd been looking over her shoulder at Charlemagne, enjoying the look on his face as their bodies met periodically. She remembered quite a few thoughts she'd been having before this moment and there were a few things she needed to understand. Perhaps, she'd do something nice and leave this pair to their more conventional adventure after a few more sights were seen so that she could do some experimentation? "So, you are plotting, it just isn't nefarious or dubious according to you?" questioned Angelica. This lass had herself pressed against the blonde and had taken to molesting her. "Yes, something like that... is it a problem, An-chan?" Sakura asked while turning her head forward once more and laying a kiss by her ear. It would be that gentle press of flesh which would leave Angelica practically breathless as she rather quickly flustered. "I never said it was a problem!" she declared which only made Sakura smile more and squeeze a little tighter. That almost fearful reaction of hers was worth invoking every time, "It really is easy to get this sort of reaction from her... I see why you like it, Kazzun~" Sakura commented.

There was much contact between the pharaohs. Kisses along Nitocris's neck and shoulders while her fingers traced flesh most magnificent. She couldn't help a small moan which left her lips even as she seemed ready to strip the other man he had a bit of commentary. He spoke of a stopped nostalgia trip which he wouldn't himself stop if she wished to shift a bit more forward in time. "I... find myself feeling a bit more impatient than normal... still nostalgic, I felt that way then too~" she said. Truthfully in their first encounter she was simply easily distracted and didn't expect as much care as she got. Now, she could happily accept the extra care, even when she didn't need it, but in knowing that she didn't need it and already feeling moisture pooling between her legs she was kind of keen for something a bit more solid. "Don't get me wrong though, part of the appeal of this look is all the layers and those eyes peeking up at me will be one of the best things I ever see~" she mentioned. Ah, she could let him live in his nostalgia easily enough, even as her own lips met the side of his face after he pecked her collarbones. She did push at those pants a bit though, the skin of her legs coming in contact with his hips more directly, she really could be happy with him silding home between her thighs at any point in their activity.

Page 86 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast