Page 92 of 138 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

Hiroshi would be spared no laughter after appearing in such a state. In truth, he expected nothing less. These human clothes were so limiting, he'd barely been able to stuff his cock into a pair of breeches, much less fasten them. As such, he was elated by the opportunity to try something selected specifically for him. Little did Hiroshi know, his attempt at observing these 'privacy' practices did not involve much privacy. How? Well, his trip to the bathroom was a mindless one. Hiroshi opened the door, stepped inside, and immediately began pulling down his trousers. Bent at the waist, pants down to knee-height, he heard a voice and looked up. There, he saw Miko in a similar position to himself ─ though admittedly from the opposite side of the dressing process. "Oh? I wasn't aware there was someone here. You were also given clothes? That's a rather... interesting look thus far," he said, his gaze firmly set on the half-dressed girl.

Meanwhile, Saori countered the idea of attending Ousei Academy. She wasn't a student, true. She did have a teaching job, true. Her prospects wouldn't let her aim so high... false. Marisbury stared at the woman for several moments before simply smiling. "One of those things is untrue. No need to worry. Your occupation will remain unchanged, but you are fit to keep that job at any school in the world. Similarly, all of these students are fit to attend whatever school they like. In this case... that school is Ousei Academy," he said. Finally, Yuuya had something to add. "Ousei... That's the school I was recruited to recently. It's walking distance from here, technically," he stated, prompting a nod from Marisbury. "Then you can all walk there comfortably. As a group of unrelated individuals being scouted by the Ashikaga Consulting Agency, you're all under temporary transfer to an environment that is foreign, all together to ensure you can still excel as partners. All transfers have already been cleared, bar the one student previously scouted by the school."

Miko had been getting dressed and in so doing had locked herself into the bathroom. But that lock didn't remain in place and her own mentor walked into the bathroom and immediately began undressing and Miko looked and seemed to find his present state of undress a bit suspicious. She smiled soon after finding it a bit funny but not the outright hilarity of everyone else, considering he was already partially naked which made her distracted a bit. "Yes. These were bought by my aunt, before I ended up in my other life she'd mentioned buying me something she wanted me to try... It's pretty comfortable so I'm glad it looks interesting so far... I am wondering about the whole look," Miko mentioned happily. "I thought you might have a problem finding clothes here. I am glad he had some for you... people here are usually quite short so, I figured you might need something tailored to fit properly," Miko added seemingly pleased that her mentor would be getting dressed as well. She finished pulling up her thigh high and started attaching the little belt to it around her thigh. She had an entire look going and it was only partially done. She also began placing her shoes on her feet, tying them and testing the feel of them.

While two people dressed in the bathroom Marisbury claimed that Saori had made an untrue statement. "I keep meeting men lately who say things like that, so I am just going to accept it and not think too much about it," she said her hands up in surrender. "Still Ousei is a big step," claimed Saori. She figured her manner of teaching would work in most cases. Even so, she wasn't going to question someone who obviously knew of both worlds giving her life advice when she never thought she'd see this world again. "Ashikaga? Huh? Isn't that an interesting turn of events. I guess that whole process is just as mysterious as the conspiracies claim," Kaguya said. Perhaps it was good her own phone wasn't on her person. She could imagine the phone calls from her father and elder brother. Yes, it would definitely be the sort of thing that she didn't want to deal with, perhaps starting school here would be better for her.

Having no cause for concern at all, Hiroshi continued peeling away those tight pants. He was infinitely satisfied to be rid of them, though he'd only have to don a new pair in a few moments. It seemed Miko was preparing to make a public appearance, considering how she treated clothing when in places of comfort. While she was present, however, it was surely his prerogative as her mentor to appraise the new look as it came together. "It is certainly coming together nicely thus far. I can't imagine it being something worn by your other form, but on this one... it seems very well-suited. In fact, this would be a good opportunity to try the glasses I was just given," he claimed while slipping into a plaid-patterned pair of slacks perfectly suited to his form.

Saori had apparently been through a few experiences with Marisbury's ilk, or rather... a few experiences with those who understood the truth. She was clearly far above her own perception of self. Whether Ousei was a big step for her or not, she'd surely rise to the occasion with ease. "The truth is clear to some. You'll see for yourself in time. Meanwhile, try to take it all in stride, at your own pace. You'll have more fun that way," he advised. In terms of any conspiracy mentioned by Kaguya, he could hardly disagree. Her past was an interesting one with some connections to the Ashikaga Consulting Agency, and that would surely be something that reappeared in time. "The mysteries are still unravelling. Just the same, more are weaving themselves in. Good luck," he commented absently.

Both mentor and apprentice had no problems existing in the same place and getting dressed together. It was far from the first time such a thing had been done, even if her current form wasn't the one he'd been alone with before. With shoes in place all Miko was left with was her top. So she slipped it on, moving straps about her neck so that they crossed. Her shoulders were out but the sleeves were long. She felt a gentle breeze across her belly and gave a little shift, "Oh? Midriff I don't normally do midriff," Miko murmured. She still had a few accessories to add, and apparently a headband with little bear ears. "I don't think I would wear something like this, but I trust my aunts judgement, most times," she said of her current clothing attire. As for the difference between her current self and her other one there was something she wanted to say, "My other self isn't quite, me... enough. I don't know if that makes sense or not," she said having loosed her pigtails and shook lose her hair for the headband. Now she was done. "Still I think this is the look. I don't have a mirror though... You also have an interesting look now, it's looking to be pretty interesting already~" she stood waiting for appraisal after he had his glasses. All the while shew as taking in his new look. It was a bit eccentric already but it seemed to suit the personality she knew him to possess.

At the same time, Marisbury was telling the others of their future and offering kindly advice. Perhaps there was something to what he was saying... Saori had learned quite a bit from the Sex Devil, so she figured if she wasn't seeing all of her own potential she wasn't going to argue her potential future. "Well, as long as its fun... I won't argue too much~" Saori was rather resilient and knowing that she'd at least have clothes and the papers she'd not graded yet was relieving. With the addition of a gym membership her life was as settled as it could be. To Kaguya's point there was a mention of the ins and outs of recruitment and how things might not be 'settled', and well wishes. "Thank you. We'll do our best I'm sure..." she claimed giving a casual shrug. If nothing else having school and other things to busy themselves with while they were here would take the edge off of normal life a bit.

Hiroshi continued to dress himself, throwing on a black button-up shirt, a red tie, and white suspenders that seemed to fill his usual need of belts ─ especially as they were attached to two matching ones of differing thickness. There was a black and white pair of knob-toe dress shoes to accompany the outfit, but he wouldn't be donning them just yet. In fact, he saw Miko in her full getup and wondered if there was a difference in this world. "Hmm... are shoes worn in abodes in this world? That's an interesting difference," he commented, though attention was more paid to the overall look she sported. A pair of rectangular, full-frame glasses were slipped onto his face as he stepped closer, seeing this form of his apprentice with a better pair of eyes. "Ah, that's much better! Look at you. From the way you were speaking the other day, I assumed your original form was a major downgrade. There are of course some obvious shortcomings in resting mana quantity, but that is easily fixed. Overall, I can say this form is neither better nor worse than the one called Anais. The clothes compliment it well to boot, offering functionality of movement and accessibility for mana transfer while being ornamental in showcasing your most appealing features. It reminds me of those undergarments you chose to wear in Munetsuchi, in terms of effects," he rambled.

Meanwhile, Marisbury was offering another set of items to Kazuhiko. One was a small box, and another was an entire briefcase. One could wonder how so many things fit in a single knapsack, but... most here would know it wasn't worth questioning. As he'd recently finished walking Sakura through phone mechanics, Kazuhiko was able to express a great deal of excitement over these items. "Oh, sick! My cards!" he exclaimed, nearly dropping two phones to take up his 'more important' belongings. Before he started jumping off the walls from elation, Marisbury offered one last bit of advice to Yuuya. "You should remember to leave your door unlocked while here."

Hiroshi's layers of clothing continued and it seemed he'd be mimicking the spirit of his previous look. Miko watched him and thought the entirety of the look suited him even with the changes to his form. Actually, even without being an elf in the magical world he was quite stunningly attractive in this one. She was sure she couldn't be the only one who saw such a thing, perhaps a minor visual upgrade from standard individuals was about expected. It would be as he went to put on his shoes but thought through a question that she'd answer him moving her eyes from his body for just a moment. "Iia, most times you leave your shoes by the front door. Since we came in through the bottom that was a bit weird, but these are new and I'm on my way out so I went ahead and put them on," she expressed. "You could always ask Yuuya, usually house owner decides those sorts of rules," she said thoughtfully. Of course, beyond this there was the idea that they'd likely need to come together as a group to think though things, given the large number of them staying in a relatively small space. Ah, but she wouldn't have time to think about that for too long. Hiroshi placed on his glasses and had a more than speculative look at Miko.

Here and now he had a bunch of things to say and it seemed being human hadn't changed much about his rambling ability to say things. The sound of his voice was also still rather pleasant to Miko, but more than that... the words he spoke were encouraging as they always were. She interpreted them to mean that she was attractive to him, and though small he still maintained his interest in her. He didn't consider her from like this a downgrade and also spoke highly of the new clothing she was wearing. "Shishou," she murmured those eyes of hers shining with a lot of unsaid things. 'We're really cute aren't we. Like they still like us... I'm glad,' she thought to herself, there was something quite relieving about that thought. Actually between Hiroshi and Marisbury she was sure she was feeling a general buff to her self-esteem. "Arigatou gouzaimasu," she added sheepishly. "I am kind of small like this which is mostly the thing I was overcoming. i am only seventeen... I wasn't really that comfortable in my own skin even before... but I'm glad. Also, I am on my way to buy more underwear. I only have two pair the ones I am wearing now and another... speaking of..." she gave a gentle lift of those ruffled skirts to show him the tiny lace thong and it's associated little strings with a little twirl to show her bottom before it fell back into place. "Shishou, you look very much like yourself even though you aren't currently an elf. Being tall is always a general benefit in the kind of world this is, but beyond that I think those clothes suit you quite well. It's a bit quirky but I'm sure that works for the personality you've always shown yourself to have. The glasses are a nice touch, even though you wanted them... I think they suit your face really well..." Miko said having given an appropriate appraisal she'd soon be emerging from the bathroom with her mentor. Though not before folding up her clothes and putting them away for her to wash and take care of later.

"Cards? You're really happy... are they for that game you like?" Sakura questioned Kazuhiko watching him be rather excitable in a way she hadn't noticed before. At the same time, Marisbury had a bit more advice, which involved leaving ones door unlocked for the duration of the stay. That seemed oly pointed but it was hardly worth extra notice. And with Sakura's phone mostly set up she was willing to at least hear out a few other things before they settled in for the rest of the day... whatever that meant.

Hiroshi gained some understanding of this world's culture and its parallels to what he knew. He wouldn't bother asking Yuuya about wearing footgear within the building, as he had no intention of doing so. Those shoes he carried were kept in hand while further inspection of Miko's ensemble occurred. "There's no need to bother. I don't intend to go anywhere just yet, and it is more comfortable to go without shoes in this form. My dexterity is notably lower than it used to be," he stated certainly.

Miko took his assessment well, from the look and sound of things. Her view of self was understandable by human values, if a bit skewed due to a total lack of spiritual understanding ─ especially in this world. Whatever the case, she was apparently on her way to purchase more of those accentuating undergarments, and thought now to display the ones she'd donned for the day. Luckily for Hiroshi, he had glasses to properly appreciate the full turnaround visual with something closer to his normal ocular prowess. It seemed this girl, as Iino Miko, was even more of a sleeper than he previously thought. "I find it interesting how you manage to both hide and downplay your physique. From behind, the only differences between this form and the other are... hmm... height, demeanor, and a statistically insignificant shortage in thickness. I'd wager if you received what mana I have in this form, Anais would be surpassed easily," he asserted. With that, they would both be leaving the bathroom ─ though not without Hiroshi contemplating suggestions for a longer stay. No, no... there was much to be done the first day in this world.

There was nothing Kazuhiko enjoyed more in this world than card games, though there were some close contenders. Not only did he have his primary deck in tow now; he also had a full case of carefully-selected backups to build any deck he enjoyed, or even multiple. Sakura's question received an affirmative nod as response. "Hell yeah! A thousand years, and I haven't forgotten how to play! These are all the most important cards I've got, so if there's a tournament in the area, I can even enter that for money... or more cards," Kazu said while rubbing the back of his scalp, knowing the latter option was usually the most appealing to him.

It would seem that Hiroshi wasn't planning on going out today and was fine with the information that the customs he was used to prevailed in this case. Miko could understand such a thing was likely why she felt so at home within Munetsuchi. "Hai hai, I noticed of the places I have been Munetsuchi's one of the closest to what I was used to... though it isn't quite the same because of the human element," Miko mentioned happily. Still the matters concerning her outfit were taking into consideration by Hiroshi. She respected his opinions and found comfort in knowing that her form wasn't displeasing even if she felt she was really small. "In this case I am not really hiding. This style of clothing is supposed to be good for smaller people... that's what my aunt said anyway," she commented about the fashion itself. "I am surprised, I think Anais is a interesting form of mine. I find most of our differences to be personality based..." she concluded. Still, having shown off her undergarments and gotten what she could consider approval. They left the bathroom together, but with Saori's jacket in hand so she could return it to the woman and thank her. "Thanks for letting me wear this. I appreciate it. Also I'm ready now, thanks for waiting," she offered in time for Saori to look at her and smirk. "It's not a big deal. I'm a little jealous really. I'd never pull off a look like that..." she said offering a compliment to the girl who blushed in return. She'd stand in with the group and announce herself so that she and Marisbury could make their exit whenever he was ready. She tucked her gift card into the back of her phone and pocketed it leaving her new cute outfit and visage on display.

At the same time, Kazuhiko seemed to be quite excited about the nature of his card based game which he didn't forget how to play over his life time on Alaya. "Hm, I suppose core memories are determined by what people like then," Sakura murmured. Still, if something made him this happy, she had no problem learning about it and wished to understand his interest. "You can make money playing a game? This world is already turning out to be quite interesting," Sakura murmured seeming to find it odd.

Once Miko and Hiroshi vacated the restroom, Marisbury was ready and waiting for the former. Ah, but he wasn't the only one with an eye on the lass. Even Kazuhiko hazarded a momentary glance, though he found nothing unusual about her appearance. After all, this was their first meeting in these forms. For all he knew, she simply had a very different look between school and daily life. Marisbury knew better, though. There was a certain feeling attributed with change, and he'd been picking up on it from Miko since she first entered the bathroom. A quality of anxiety and curiosity radiated from deep within her soul, and as he knew... those things required a certain acknowledgement. He'd naturally be giving said acknowledgement after stepping closer to the girl and her immediate mentor. "That's a lovely look for you, Iino-chan. It's well worth the wait. Shall we?" he asked, offering his right hand.

Meanwhile, Kazuhiko was sorting through his primary deck of cards to refamiliarize himself with the deck. It was still strange to know his ace card was Angelica's mother, but that merely gave more purpose to the deck in his mind. Furthermore, there was a noted interest from Sakura, who questioned making money by playing a game. "Yeah, absolutely! It's not recognized as a professional sport or anything, but this card game's tournaments do have cash prizes as an option. If there's a local tournament going on around here, I could probably win it for about 50,000 yen. The world tournament would be abou─..." Suddenly, he paused. A sinking feeling set in over Kazuhiko, and he put down his cards to check the internet on his phone. Ah... that feeling was right, and depression was settling. "Iia, iia iia..." he muttered with a shaky voice and equally shaky hands holding the phone. "I missed it. I did all that prep, built the perfect deck and... I missed it. . ." Whatever he missed, it was bad enough to bring Kazu to his knees. One would think he'd lost a loved one by how quickly he fell into dismay. In truth, perhaps this was equally terrible. . .

Miko was dressed to impress and though the others may not have known this wasn't a normal look for her directly, Kaguya did. She gave a fair appraisal of Miko sitting up from her previously relaxed position. This outfit was quite daring for her friend and beyond that very nice to see. "Mi-chan!~ You look like a doll!~" she squealed. Yes this was her friend the one who she let occupy her lap. "Thanks..." she murmured Another blushing face, but the person whose opinion she was waiting on was Marisbury. Who claimed that the wait was worthwhile and extended a hand to the girl. She took it still a blushing mess. "Hai... and arigatou..." she said fully willing to leave with Marisbury. "I'm going clothes shopping and I'll be back..." she mentioned in passing to Kaguya whose left brow rose. "Mmhm... Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Don't worry about me, I'll hold down the fort, keep an eye on things and all that~" Kaguya mentioned, not giving the girl a chance to sabotage her own date. She noticed the happiness, the hand-holding and even the pleasantly pleased blush. Her friend was finally coming out of her shell and it was a sight worth witnessing. With that they could be on their way out without any interruptions.

At the same time, Kazuhiko seemed to have had a quick look. But when right back to his happiness. Miko understood that kind of passion, she had it about her music so she was willing to leave him to it. Sakura also was willing to hear out what all he had to say, "So it's not a sport, but is an activity which can be used for financial gain, but also for fun," she murmured seeming to gain some understanding. But there was something else. Still Kazuhiko seemed distressed beyond all reason, "What did you miss?" she asked not understanding this change in demeanor nor his sullenness.

Page 92 of 138 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast