Page 89 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

Several hours passed. In that time, there was a third day of relaxation, chatting, planning and the like. Charlemagne had primarily found the time to meditate over his sword before the carriage landed. Astolfo kept up his usual antics whenever he was outside normal view. Ailen, as always, could be found wherever Anais was, until the time for preparing a meal came along. Now that they had landed in open space, it was Yuuya's time to do something at last.

Yuuya's door opened in a very similar way to the Nexus summoning gate Charlemagne and Sakura had seen so recently. Once that double-sided gate was erected, the simple act of opening it showed the inside of a storage room on its other side. A bounded field spawned several meters out from the open door, banning the entrance of all who were not allowed direct passage by Yuuya himself. That field now seemed connected to the door's open state specifically, as opposed to its permanent status around his earlier shack. "There it is. My home should be right on the other side. Whenever you guys are ready..." he said tentatively. Charlemagne saw through the door, and he found it familiar. "Woah, that looks like an awesome collection over there! That stuff's in your house? Looks cool," he stated. Yuuya looked away in that moment. One of the group's members had already seen his abode, but it was embarrassing to think of so many coming along.

Hours later and the group was watching the opening of Yuuya's personal gateway. All around seemed to be quite transfixed. Sakura herself was watching rather closely and then walking around the gate and giving it a thorough magical inspection. "Sugoi, it seems a lot like the ones in the Nexus," she commented wondering if such a thing was more of a direct work of the Nexus's host. Whatever the case, Anais seemed to be interested as well, though she'd have something of a passing word for her friend first. "No weird complaints from you..." she murmured. Ah, she was a bit cranky, for multiple reasons, not the least of which was the idea of her changed form.

Moving on from this, Charlemagne seemed quite interested in the collection on the other side of the wall. The shyness of Yuuya seemed to show itself again but still it was a rather interesting point. "Yeah, it's pretty cool. And I'm not complaining I get my Mi-chan back~" Yume commented which only made Anais huff gently, her elafia ears twitching slightly. "Oh this space goes out through the bathroom... as a warning. If no one else is going I'm going first and making myself at home, Yuu~" Yume mentioned seemingly pleased enough to move through the space. Of course, in stepping through the door she appeared on the other side, as Shinomiya Kaguya. She was presently dressed in a pair of short shorts with no button and a spaghetti strapped t-shirt in white. Her outfit was completed by a pair of high top sneakers and her hair was up in a bun. The only real difference in her appearance was jewel red eyes which she now possessed in her base form. Sakura watched seeming to find the crossing an interesting thing. Martha went next, ending up in a pair of work out shorts and a red and white stripped wind breaker. She had on a baseball cap and a pair of runners all of the clothing hugged her still muscular form but one would note, nothing about her face changed. Granted in this form her name was Hayami Saori. With those two out of the way... several others were made room to go in. Sakura would move back towards Charlemagne willing to cross into this new world when he did.

"It does look like that, huh? That's three similarities," Charlemagne mused, recalling a trading card that also looked the part of Yuuya's door. Albertus Animusphere did have his preferences, it seemed. Either way, the time had come to cross into Gaia after so, so long. Yume passed through, taking a very different and... somehow more provocative visage, particularly to those who knew of Gaia's fashion choices. Next came Martha, whom Charlemagne had been recalling bit by bit over time... and indeed, her look in something other than robes and armor settled his mind on the matter fully. That was going to be an interesting conversation later.

Before anyone else could step through, Astolfo was on his way. The pink-haired male was unchanged as well, bar his ensemble. Well... he was still wearing a skirt. In fact, Astolfo in the form of Totsuka Saika, sported pink and white sailor fuku with matching canvas shoes. "Wooo! Magical world in the bathroom; perfect scandal time!" he announced with a full-body stretch taking place.

Once Sakura took his side, Charlemagne figured it was time to pass through the door. He sighed deeply before stepping forward, experiencing a more extreme change than the others thus far. His hair shifted colors as he passed the threshold, becoming two tones of brown. Blue eyes became more akin to drops of honey. He wore the uniform of a very specific school: a unique red blazer and matching shoes, the former unbuttoned. In the school he attended, some liberties were allowed, which left him sporting white jeans and a black shirt beneath the open blazer. "Ugh, uncool!" he complained immediately. "I feel so stiff!" Indeed, there was a massive difference in sensation to be noted. Charlemagne, or rather Kimura Kazuhiko, felt an extreme shortage of natural ability compared to what he'd developed this recent week. Everything felt so... heavy.

Three similarities in the works of Albertus Animusphere, "Well, every artist has a signature," murmured Martha before she stepped through. Ah but the others through the door would be Astolfo who looked markedly similar and apparently still just liked wearing skirts. How strange, but he was definitely a teenage boy, which caused Saori to cut her eyes away. She definitely wasn't opening that can of worms. "Sai-nii, you are gonna have to let that stuff go~" Kaguya mentioned seemingly pleased though also wanting to stretch it was very oppressive here... in the same way it had been oppressive to her when she originally switched worlds, but perhaps in reverse.

Sakura crossed through and found herself once again, with her same previously purple hair. Her eyes were a similar deep shade and she was apparently redressed in a white button up dress with a collar and a small belt around her waist. It would appear that she also had on a soft sweater which properly and completely covered her form, but somehow hugged the curves of her breasts rather aggressively. "I don't think it's uncool... I really like this hair, it's very fluffy," Sakura mentioned seemingly pleased enough to reach up and grab a bit of the brown fluff petting him a bit. This world was lacking in mana density, more so than any other place Sakura had ever been, she realized this immediately, but she was sure she could adjust her own mana circuits to buffer her physical form a bit.

And then there was Anais who was mentally hyping herself up to walk though the gate. Though she'd agreed to help and knew she'd be going back through the idea of doing so was a bit jarring to her after living within her current body for 300 years. "Alright, I'm three hundred years old. I'm not scared. We can do this..." she murmured to herself. "Shitsureishimasu," she said walking though and shifting once more. The change in her form was jarring initially. She was used to looking up to mentor but now her perspective had changed on everyone else. She was chest height or lower to most people, and she'd found herself shrinking naturally as part of her own problematic behavior. The brown haired girl had two small pig tails and brown eyes which seemed to be lit from within. Even so she seemed to be rather subtly trying to hide. Why? Well, she'd appeared again as she'd been dressed when she left. She was wearing only a black camisole and a pair of black tights. Her panties were even visible though them pink and white stripped and thus she didn't want to be seen. She wasn't dressed for public consumption and she wanted to hide. Even so, her eyes darted around quickly. She recognized that Martha hadn't changed much, nor had Astolfo who looked even more like Chika without the memories of her life in the other world being buried so deep. And she could see Sakura who looked more like she had upon their first meeting and... Charlemagne who now had a much more coventionally appreciable look and wore the school blazer by her own understanding of such things.

"NEVER!" Saika barked at the black-haired girl, taking a moment to reach out and tug at her ridiculously small shorts. Nothing could ever surpass the raw power of a proper scandal, and lo... he could smell one right now. Something about the former Martha's behavior had shifted since he walked through that gate. Ah, right... there were laws in this world, and she'd committed a massive taboo. As she glanced away from him, Saika kept a sharp gaze pointed in her direction. "Ehhh? Martha, Martha, Martha!" he called, vying for the woman's attention.

Kazuhiko thought to correct the other boy's choice in names, but he wasn't quite ready to acknowledge that woman. Instead, he thought to correct Sakura as she casually ruffled his new... or rather, old, hair. "Iie, it's not that. It's this feeling. It's like being in an anti-magic zone, but... worse? Like it's draining me," he said while taking in Sakura's somewhat new look. The clothing choice he saw was interesting ─ fully reserved, yet somehow no less tempting than before. "Did you uh... pick that on purpose?" he wondered.

Anais, as most knew her, may have been trying to shrink herself... but her behavior would have the exact opposite effect. Saika knew what she looked like before, and had eyes immediately drawn to her state of undress. Kazuhiko, initially surprised by seeing her true form in person, also had eyes drawn to her state of undress. Yuuya stepped through the door wearing only a black pair of sweatpants and a white t-shirt, also couldn't keep himself from seeing her obvious undergarment choice. "Err... Annie?" Kazuhiko began to question, only to be interrupted by Saika. "Pantsu!"

Never. Yes, Saika was indeed the sibling of Chika, that was a bit too direct a conversion for it to be anything else. His tugging on Kaugya's shorts got him a swat, "Oi oi, your sister picked these don't go acting crazy now," Kaguya said as if it was a perfectly normal thing to do. Soon enough more and more conversation was being directed this time at the woman previously known as Martha. "Shut it! That isn't my name..." she snapped as easily as anything else. Oh well, she was a commanding presence even as a human, nothing much changed for her but she wouldn't be addressing anything to do with Astolfo directly.

Moving on there was the conversation between Kazuhiko and Sakura. The lass seemed to think he was talking about himself, but apparently he didn't like the feeling of being back in his home world and compared it to being in an Anti-Magic Zone but worse. "Sou ka, that sounds about right. I've never been in one of those, but this seems to lack mana, so it's leaking it out of most of our bodies right now..." she said seeming to still understand the flow of mana even without full use of her magical abilities. As for the questions of her attire she simply shook her head. "Iie, this seems like what the Nexus decided I would have been wearing. I didn't choose anything I figured I would end up naked and just make something upon my arrival...I assume you all are dressed as you were before your departure," she surmised based on the various differences in attire currently present. Ah and there were a few great changes indeed, "Yeah, I was on a date before I got pulled over and this was definitely what I was wearing," Kaguya agreed.

The young woman had been taller than her, but was now quite small. And though she was just outside of eye sight, it seemed attention was drawn to her for her state of dress. Kaguya's eyes were also on the former Anais but she also already knew what she was looking for. "Oh? Well, I guess you still have that habit, you and Ai-nee should shake hands on it~" she claimed knowing the girl had gone home and stripped for comfort. Whatever the case, she was now fielding off glances and nearly shaking at the legs. "Look can we all stop looking at me please!" she almost demanded though polite she was nonetheless. The utterance of Astolfo was enough to make her snap just the same... "I just fucking said it, cut it out weirdo!" exclaimed Miko which only made Kaguya chuckle more. "Annie isn't here... that's Mi-chan!~" she chimed more than a little amused. Martha watched the girl squirm and understood she wasn't used to this kind of attention. The jacket over her shoulders was unzipped and removed. "Here... I know it has to be jarring..." she said though she was dressed in just a pair of shorts and a sports bra she was comfortable enough for that not to bother her in the slightest. "Arigatou Gouzaimasu..." the small brown haired girl said with that light in her eyes shining just the same. "Also... Iino Miko desu, Yoroshiku..." she said whlle zipping up and turning to the former Charlemagne. With the big jacket covering her bottom she felt comfortable enough to no longer be squirming under anyones visage.

Saika didn't know why the black-haired girl bothered swatting him, as if that would act as a deterrent under any circumstance. She couldn't have been in Alaya long enough to forget, and if she had been... she'd remember soon enough. "Hmm? If my sister picked them, the point was easy access," he said while reaching out again. This time however, he was interrupted by quite a few distractions. . .

Sakura commented on the way this world felt to her. Apparently, mana was leaking from most of them. That made more sense of how it felt just slightly different than what he'd referenced moments before. "Mana Drain. Yeah, that's the thing. Those are usually hard to find the difference of, until it's too late. It's one of the worst effects I've ever seen," Kazu commented. As for Sakura's state of dress, her ensemble was chosen presumably by the Nexus. What an interesting choice. Perhaps it was another thing pulled from his subconscious? It certainly fit the bill. Whatever the case, he was also taken by distraction.

In both cases (three if Yuuya was to be included) the distraction in question was a pair of undergarments seen through leggings. The woman formerly known as Martha made the effort of offering coverage, much to the relief of some and the dismay of others. Saika huffed, Kazu averted his gaze, and so did Yuuya ─ though the lattermost male had to avert once more after witnessing Kaguya briefly. The girl's outburst against Saika warranted a cheeky grin from the pink-haired lad as he brazenly began cheering in response. "Take it off!" he goaded.

Another voice did not quite match one of the existing speakers. In fact, the final voice was casually walking by one of the storage room's far walls, inspecting a few unusual weapons found there. "Are clothes really such a concerning thing? I may need to consider some things, then," the male voice spoke. Those words belonged to a very tall man with slicked-back, light blue hair featuring a black streak. He had a well-muscled runner's frame, and not a single article of clothing covering his body or the free-flopping meat stick slapping against each leg in alternating steps. The man abandoned his perusing to approach... Iino Miko, as she called herself. Upon reaching the girl, he bent at the waist to reach something closer to her height, squinting as he stared into her face. "How very annoying. I wonder how anyone deals with this. To be human is so limiting, and it's only been a matter of seconds. It's pitiful!" he ranted, giving no specifics about the cause of complaint.

According to Saika his sister had chosen the attire of her friend for easy access. That wouldn't be surprising Chika was odd enough on her own, but that didn't mean Kaguya was going to put up with extreme molestation or anything like that. "No one cares or wants to try to figure out how you and Chi-chan's random brains work..." said Kaguya without any hesitation. Beyond that there was the matter of the cute look of one Iino Miko to take into consideration in which everyone was staring but only a few of the gazes seemed to trigger her desire to flee. Sakura on the other hand was busy studying everyone present, "Mana Drain is fairly accurate Kazzun, though I feel there are work arounds for it, and a few natural dispositions which won't make it as effective as it could be," Sakura added. She was looking at Miko but not for any negative reason, thinking that the girl was simply very compact for an almost adult being.

After being firmly zipped up the cries of take it off from Saika were generally ignored by the mass of the population. Saori wasn't going to be opening any can of worms and she was simply happy to provide a bit of comfort to a young girl. "Don't worry about it. I guess you were at home when you transferred," she said to the girl who simply nodded. She spent a lot of time at home alone between her work and her parents frequently deciding to stay out late instead of commuting back during the week. Rarely was it an issue that she didn't wear much by way of clothing while on break specifically. Soon enough another casual voice was joining the fray, one which had a cadence which made Miko answer as a reflex. "Of course they are concerning, it's indecent to be seen outside certain ways... and dangerous in some cases..." Miko said only to shift her gaze towards a very tall and very naked man. Her eyes widened as he came to stand before her leaning down and squinting as he spoke on the complications of life as a human in just a few seconds. She only knew one person to speak like that and only one person who would bend over her and look at her like that. She thought she wasn't going to squirm anymore but now her fingers were tapping together anxiously as she fought and somehow succeeded for eye contact. "Shishou, you can't say it like that anymore as a person on this planet human is the only thing you can be..." she explained. "Also you are very naked, and I am not really sure why but you definitely can't go out like that..." mentioned Miko who whose eyes had already started moving a bit though she closed them to try and right her brain processes. 'Fuck yeah he's so tall we wouldn't even have to get on our knees to get a piece!~' she thought almost excitedly. Oh... right her invasive thougths were just her own when she was human. That was fine... she supposed. Kaguya looked at her friend and smirked and also had been unabashedly appreciating the former elf's new form without hesitation. "Hm, same build but human is interesting..." she said as if she hadn't looked at his cock, but that was deifnitely the first thing she inspected. Saori for her part in this seemed to be almsot immune though she still looked away. Sizing up opponents was part of her basic personality. "Built like a runner... good good," she mentioned wondering how the Alaya aspects would properly translate to this apparently mana draining world.

"Well luckily, being human can't be much of an issue in the human world. Though... I wonder if it'll create any problems when going back," Kazuhiko expressed. Yuuya had some knowledge of how the repeated transfer worked, so he'd do his part to explain. "It's not much of an issue. Since I first walked through, I've been superhuman on this side. Any problem in the other world has just been a matter of getting rusty," he assured. In truth, there was a certain lack of accuracy to Yuuya's claim due to his own unique constitution, but... perhaps that would be discovered in time.

Also on the list of discoveries was the former elf's issue with being human. He could only be a human in this world, sadly enough, but that wasn't the full issue. Ailen was never prejudiced in any proper meaning of the word. He was, however, accustomed to his own senses. "Danger in nudity? I'll take your word for it, though I can't make sense of the concept without a need for armor or enchantments. The true danger is this absolute blindness!" he complained. Regarding his lack of clothes, he seemed entirely unbothered. In fact, he even erected his posture as a hand reached his chin, deep thought overtaking him. Miko's mental musings were right ─ her shorter form didn't even reach his diaphragm at full height. No matter. Apparently, he couldn't be seen in public without clothing. "Another shame. Status." An attempt to view his own limited stats in this world resulted in nothing ─ another disappointment. The former Ailen sighed while pulling tufts of his own hair into view. "Hmm... it seems I've undergone a rather drastic change as well. From what I saw through your eyes just now, I look more like my mentor than myself. This world's language is more akin to Munetsuchi's primary tongue, from the sound of things? Hmm... my name won't be fitting at all. Given the look and habitual homage, I suppose I would be... Fukuyama Hiroshi in this form. Does that seem suitable?" the man wondered. A moment was taken thereafter to express another curiosity. Martha spoke of his build as if it held a certain relevance. "Is there a need to run in this world? Surely there are no Phantom Lurkers or anything of the sort here?"

Kazuhiko and Yuuya were having a conversation about the nature of switching between realms. According to Yuuya the only problems he experienced were directly related to getting rusty and that the back and forth weren't that bad. Sakura heard him out and gave it consideration, wondering if there would be something that simple. Of course, she didn't feel like she'd be bothered by this sort of thing at all, as such she easily found herself following along in the conversation without much need to interfere directly.

There was also a different sort of conversation happening between the former Ailen and his apprentice now called Miko. A lack of understanding about the dangers of nudity was something he claimed he take her word about, but he also claimed he didn't see the point if armor or magical enhancements weren't an issue. "Well, flashing is a crime so you can't be naked, you'd definitely get arrested for it," she said fully acknowledging several potentials. "I suppose rape isn't something most guys consider a potential problem for them. But blindness is weird, do you not see as clearly?" Miko mentioned giving it a bit of thought. Regardless of the dangers of this world, there was something else. No status screens in this world and all the while Kaguya was watching in wonder. "Oh, this is like me doing the thing a few days ago, but in reverse. Adjusting to life in the non-magical world has to be hell. Also his vision can't be that bad..." Kaguya said with a smirk crossing her face.

Moving on there were a few other matters. Like the difference between his current and former selves, coupled with his apparent likeness to his mentor. Miko stared at him for a few seconds seeming to understand what he meant but since he straightened up his posture she found herself looking directly into his face and trying not to think about the length of the tool he carried even as a human. "The language in this country is Japanese, so yes a bit closer to Munetsuchi's standard. Though the world speaks various languages, most school children here also take English as well," Miko clarified the types of languages present here. "That name is nice though... I like it," she said giving her opinion on his new name. "Also I don't know what a Phantom Lurker is but I am pretty sure I don't want any part of it," claimed Miko slightly aghast. Saori seemed to give it a bit of thought and shrugged, "A need to run? Probably not bar a few emergencies, but it's good for fitness and circulatory health so...I still do it," she said seeming not to think too much about the implications of not really having to work out previously.

Page 89 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast