Page 91 of 139 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

Something was going on in the brunette's mind as Marisbury interacted with the purple-haired girl. The simple act of repeating a name caused something internal, something... Marisbury recognized as a reaction. He'd get back to that momentarily, but first, he still had an interest in Sakura... and she had an interest in his offerings. "I'm sure you will. This world has so many amazing things, you're sure to have a good time. Just be sure to actually have a good time," he advised. A bit more ruffling of the girl's hair occurred before he stepped away from her. Where did he go then? Well, Miko was making herself the most obvious choice from her spiritual activity.

A few steps led him to the smallest girl present. He wouldn't place a hand atop her head, but he would place one gently against the side of her face. Her eyes did not belie the sort of connection originally assumed, but they did tell a different tale of great interest. "There's a special sort of connection between us, isn't there? Something yet to be fulfilled, but so very strong. Interesting. I wonder if that's the real reason I'm here," he muttered. What he had for her was especially damning, so his eyes shifted quickly as if to suggest moving toward a more private setting. "What I have for you will take a bit of digging. I'll need to put the bag down and search through it," he lied.

In the meantime, Charlemagne was having a look at Sakura's phone, seeming beyond impressed with the device. "Oh, wow! This model is custom from Kaiba Corp; it's more studio camera than phone. That's... weird, but a lot of people would want it," he observed, knowing how important pictures and the like were to modern society in this world.

There were many things going on in the mind of Iino Miko, most of them perverted. As far as she was concerned all of Miwa's harem were on her list of absolute conquerable people, the goddess herself included. She wasn't trying to do anything naughty, she was simply very enthusiastic about things and people she liked. This man, Marisbury Animusphere was such a person already, even if he had no idea why. He pressed many of the girl's variety of buttons and as such she could easily find herself entranced. Even though her magical abilities were nullified a bit in this world, the sound of his voice was still velvety smooth in her ears. Sakura could sense the other girl's desires still... though not as strong. Such she considered normal for a member of the Tenbu. "I will have a good time I think," she agreed. With a ruffling of her hair she was sent on her way with an assortment of new things to figure out.

Soon enough, Miko would be taking center stage. And Kaguya would be watching her younger friend at work. She'd come quite a long way from her complete bumbling mess of a self she was sure she'd been when first meeting Ailen. But here and now she was watching as the more paternal hold of Marisbury became more of what she'd gotten used to, that of a boyfriend or lover perhaps. Even against the girl who was smallest in the group. He spoke of their unactualized connection but also its importance. Miko's heart was beating rather quickly in her chest, a warm hand against the side of her face and his gentle words would have made her knees weak. 'HOT! Soft headpats dad is hot!' she thought immediately. "It's definitely something, though a lot of things aren't super clear right now..." she murmured quietly. His eyes cutting to another place and a claim of needing to dig around in the bag made her nod her understanding. She knew when privacy was needed and he'd offered it to her on all the occasions she'd met him so far. She'd not be turning it down now. "I think I saw something like that over there..." she murmured pointing towards the kitchen door to a table he could definitely sit that bag down on and as such give her and him a quiet moment. 'Alone with soft hot guy isn't something I expected today! Lucky!~' she chimed in her head. Kaguya could only smirk happy her friend was finally coming out of her shell. Perhaps her mentor would be getting to meet her sooner rather than later.

Moving on, Sakura began to fiddle with this device known as a phone while hearing what Kazuhiko had to say about the object. "I don't know exactly what that means, but the device itself seems like it will be useful in understanding more human behaviors. I did not know humans liked to enjoy their memories multiple times and invented such things... I find that rather interesting," she said as she attached the smart watch to her wrist and tucked a small pair of head phones in their charging case into her pocket.

Whatever connection existed between Marisbury and this brown-haired girl was unclear even to her, it seemed. No matter. They'd find out together when the time came; that much was clear. Marisbury had no clue when that would become relevant ─ perhaps the most exciting thing about this particular meeting. For one who saw the past and future with greater ease than most saw the present, he was strangely and refreshingly... ignorant here and now. What would come next? Finding out would first require isolation with the brunette, which she gestured toward the kitchen for. Marisbury nodded and made his way over.

Soon enough, the white-haired man placed his knapsack on the counter. Of course, he didn't dig very deep into it. What he produced for Miko was first a smartphone, and second... two pairs of undergarments ─ one lacy, black and skimpy, and the other red and silken with black lace. Neither pair offered much of anything by way of lower coverage, the latter pair of panties being little more than a string with a triangle attached while the former added only some frills. "You have desires, but you don't care to speak them in public. I've noticed many people are like that, so I thought to give us some privacy. Also... you seem the type who wouldn't want these offered publicly," he mused while placing the undergarments aside. Once a bit of room was made, another package marked Swankiss was placed next to a pair of black gothic boots and a frilly tiara with bear-like ear attachments. "Your aunt sends her regards with these very interesting clothes. Oh, and this..." he added, presenting a gift card for a shop called Peach John ─ notable for its selection of lingerie and women's apparel.

Meanwhile, Charlemagne thought to showcase the topic of discussion between Sakura and himself. "Here, I'll show you," he said. Should she offer her phone, he'd proceed to open its camera and switch to its front-facing option to show their faces. "This one here flips the camera side, and this one here takes the picture and records it in the phone," he explained. "And yeah, memories are precious; everyone likes to keep good memories. Oh, and there's video too. That's this button here. A video records everything the way it's seen, and can replay it on this screen whenever you want."

Interesting it was, the life of a clairvoyant person who couldn't see the outcome of something with clarity. It was interesting for him and likely interesting for others he interacted with as well. In the moment, Iino Miko was being wooed with no real effort on this man's part. No, she was simply enjoying being in his presence and happy that he was even in his base form obviously respectful of her wishes. What he had in the bag for her was... interesting. First and foremost her own smartphone and that was a relief she'd be able to call her parents and avert any unnecessary worries. "I really am just kind of shy... I don't like being put on the spot really," she said carefully. Her own desires notwithstanding she found this man to be a desirable individual she'd not be backing out of that at all. Up next was two pairs of small panties much more to her current liking were the first of the items. She blushed a ridiculous shade of red but clapped her hands together before her. "Thank you so much. I'd have never been able to look them in the eyes again. Just showing up here like this sent me into a spiral," she said gesturing to her current self. What came next was a strange bag from a place she'd heard of and several other articles. According to Marisbury her aunt was sending her regards along with the clothes and a gift card to a different shop. Giving her only two pairs of underwear set her on a time limit. "Seiko-oba... knows the weirdest things. She did say she had a look she wanted me to try though... Still this is on a time limit. She said she wanted me to go shopping but she made it impossible for me to procrastinate. Is there even one of these nearby?" murmured Miko almost sadly. She pouted gently, her bottom lip poked out as she thought about the entire mess it would be trying to go lingerie shopping alone. She'd have to ask someone to go with her...

At the same time, Kazuhiko was offering Sakura a basic rundown of her camera functionality. She gave the item over and was stunned by the image which showed her and Kazuhiko side by side in the front facing camera. He explained what each of the buttons did and claimed that everyone liked keeping track of fond memories. "Sou ka..." she said a light blush on her face she tilted slightly and reached over to press the button which would record the image of them side by side in this way. She liked it. It would definitely be fun for her. "Arigatou Gouzaimasu, Kazzun." she mentioned while leaning over to kiss him on the cheek as well. Yes, such was her exact feeling right now. This camera and its associated objects would be things she'd definitely have use for in her future. She'd have lots of fun using these objects for her adventures in the human world.

Marisbury could tell the girl now in his company was a bit shy, to say the least. There was a certain appeal to it, however. "No need to worry. It's cute," he said. Marisbury's typical experience was with those who wore their every emotion on their sleeves, bar a very small selection of individuals. As for the items he had for Miko, the phone was something she decided to thank him for. Marisbury shook his head before proceeding. "It's nothing. Honestly, it was the thing I was supposed to do... though I wonder about everything else," he said while looking over the undergarments Miko acquired, though perhaps he meant something else? Perhaps it was a bit of both unknown matters and this clothing selection. Speaking of the latter, Miko had something to say about that gift card as well. Luckily for her, Marisbury knew many things. "There is. If you'd like, I can show you. I have nothing better to do with my time here, and... frankly, you're an enigma to me. I find that interesting."

Kazuhiko believed he'd shown all the important camera-related functions of a smartphone to Sakura. In fact, she even took the liberty of snapping a photo featuring both of them. There were many other features to show for the phone overall, but he'd be needing another for some. A peck to the cheek was a viable distraction from all that, though, leaving Kazu with a few fingers pressed against the point of impact before he spoke again. "No worries. There's also calling, texting, and other such things. Texting is this message function here; I'll just send one to yourself to show it," he said, sending a simple message of a thumbs-up emoji from Sakura's phone to itself. "When you want to talk to someone else, you can send words, symbols, or even pictures and videos to their phones. Or if you want to talk with them directly, there's a call function here. You just put this side to your ear and listen to them from that, and this side will send your voice to them when you speak into it."

Miko explained her disposition and she thought she did so reasonably well. She was shy at base, a bit skittish when it came to talking to anyone really. She'd spent most of her teen years trying to develop a firmer voice for herself, and it had been paying off little by little, but she still found herself remaining a bit reserved in some instances. Even so, she apparently didn't need to worry about this too much. According to Marisbury, it was fine and cute. Miko's eyes gained impossible width and that light shining beneath their surface seemed to flicker like an excited candle flame. 'Waaah! He thinks we're cute!' she sounded excited in her mind but managed to calm herself. She sheepishly looked to the side a moment after trying to quiet her mind a bit more. "Arigatou..." she said softly, appreciating the acceptance and finding it rather easily warming her heart and loins. Ah speaking of her loins there was the matter of the need to buy a significant number of under garments. And it would seem that Marisbury could help her with that. Though he didn't know why he was here or why he had these things for her in particular, he did know where the store was she needed to go and offered to take her. He claimed to show her if she wished and even claimed that he had not much else to do and thought her enigmatic in some way. She managed only a reaction of placing her hand on top of her own head and looking a bit sheepish while being drowned in that oversized jacket. "I am glad you think I'm interesting..." she managed. Inside she was in turmoil. 'He said he'd take me. This is a date! I'm going on a date! I have to agree to the date!' she was chorusing in her own head. "I'd really like that. I'll need a few minutes though... I obviously can't go out like this," she said gesturing to herself. Well at least she had a brand new outfit and a fresh pair of panties for an outing with Marisbury. 'YES! I agreed and I didn't even sound too shy. Good job me!~'

Meanwhile, Sakura was being given a crash course in telecommunication. She was very observant and paying close attention. She was retaining the information given to her and watching closely the actions of Kazuhiko that she might repeat them at her own leisure. Still his initial reaction to that peck on the cheek was something worth watching to the lass, she found it lovely and had a certain deviousness present in her eyes afterwards. He claimed it wasn't a bit deal and continued his explanations. Talking, texting, using various forms of speech as part of their exchanges. He showed her the texting format. "Oh, I know that one!" she said seemingly pleased by her recognition of the thumbs up. The understanding of how these things were done was one thing, but she found herself a bit confused. "I think I understand in general but... how to I reach out to others exactly. I assume there is some kind of connection to be established but I don't understand the medium necessary," she claimed. Oddly enough though she'd been quiet this whole time Kaguya found herself with something to say... "Wow, I never thought I'd be one to understand the inverse of a technological question..." she said softly understanding that Sakura was seeking information on how contacts were used and phone numbers which the world she came from would have connected to mana signatures or something like that.

Marisbury made a simple offer to show Miko around, and her internal excitement skyrocketed with haste. After her reaction to hearing 'cute' as a descriptor for her behavior, he could easily imagine what was going through her head. Ah yes, this sort of offer was considered an act of courting in modern society; he knew that. Well, this was obviously something meant to occur between them eventually, whether in this life or another. Miko couldn't go out as she was, though, strangely enough. Marisbury stared at the girl, his brow elevated. He had no issues with her state of dress... but then again... "I considered saying you could, but... if these clothes are the alternative, I suppose I should support the decision to change. I'll deliver everyone else's things while you prepare," he said.

It would be during Kazuhiko's discussion with Sakura that Marisbury returned. The timing couldn't have been better. Sakura questioned the functionality of making calls and sending texts, doing so while Kazuhiko was taken aback by her earlier acknowledgement of an emoji. It was downright adorable to see such near-childish behavior, he had to take a moment for appreciation. Once he'd taken that moment, he was prepared to answer her question. "Phones are connected to each other by numbers. If you get someone else's number, you can put it into yours. I would─" Suddenly, he was interrupted by the appearance of Marisbury. As part of said interruption, the older male handed Kazuhiko his personal phone and another, brand new device. Kazu took both without thinking about it initially. "Ah, thanks! So here ─ I'll show you exchanging numbers," he said while guiding Sakura along once more.

While that exchange progressed, Marisbury took a temporary break from Kazuhiko to meet with Kaguya instead. She was another point of interest. "You're the one with the secrets, and... the one I seem to have met. I have something special to give you, though perhaps not what you'd expect," he said. For Kaguya, he offered a bag that should be familiar to her. There was no phone in her case, but there was something else: a letter of invitation with an address. Inside, that letter only read: Turn your nightmares into sweet dreams~♥

It was technically possible that Miko jumped the gun a bit in her thought patterns, but she thought she'd become rather good at reading people lately in the sexual context. In this case, spending a bit of time with Marisbury couldn't be a bad thing and since he knew the store she needed to visit he had to realize the potentials implications of offering to take her to such a store. In fact, her thoughts about this would only be backed up by Marisbury claiming that he was going to tell her she didn't have to change, but implying that he wanted to see her in her new outfit. 'Yes! Definitely a date. I get to go on a date with him, and he thinks I'm cute!' she seemed to be quite excited internally. "Hai!~" chimed Miko as she took her new items and headed for the bathroom of all places. "Stealing bathroom!~" she claimed to the group at large before going in and locking herself within. She also saw the broken mirror but didn't think anything about it. Instead she began stripping herself out of clothes including her undergarments to prepare to redress completely.

At the same time, the group was being met by Marisbury once more. Kazuhiko was busy explaining to Sakura how phones were connected to each other and found that he was missing his own. Even so Kazuhiko was presented with his own mobile device and another brand new one for some reason. Apparently, it was possible to receive a number. "Okay, walk me through it," mentioned Sakura as she watched what he did and tried to figure out the nature of this particular incident. And while Kazuhiko talked Sakura though a phone number exchange Kaguya sat up a bit to look at Marisbury. He mentioned knowing of their connection but it was obvious enough to Kaguya that he might not understand it as much. Even without the full extent of her powers, she could tell a bit of something about this man... that maybe they thought similarly. "I'm sure I'm not the only girl in the world with secrets. You probably have a few yourself~ Though I didn't expect to see this for a good reason... thanks for bringing it to me~" she said grabbing the bag. It contained a few emergency supplies. A small stock of cash, a few changes of clothes, toiletries and a phone which had been 'broken' by Ai for prepaid usage without any connection to her. She opened and read the note then her brows rose. Her mouth shifted making a little 'o' shape while she managed to look genuinely surprised. "That's pretty ominous isn't it..." she murmured but still ended up tucking said letter into her bag for later usage. At the same time, Saori came back inside with a smile on her face having had a reasonable conversation with her sister and knowing she'd have her own things soon enough.

Once Miko ran off to change, Marisbury began moving through the others with their due gifts. He wasn't quite done with Kazuhiko, but the teen male was busy with Sakura, so he'd wait. In the meantime, Kaguya was on the receiving end of her own personal items, including, apparently, a phone even he didn't know of. "Oh? I thought you wouldn't have one," he commented. Kazuhiko heard that line and made the connection, assuming the extra phone in his own hand was originally meant for Kaguya. As for the note she'd been given, Marisbury had little to say about it. "Some things are ominous for good reason. When you're ready, keep that," he said.

Finally, Saori ended her phone call and returned to the room. Just in time, Marisbury thought; he had more for her as well. Even better, Hiroshi was returning with a pair of slacks that barely reached past his knees. First and foremost... there was Saori. For her, he had a card, but not a gift card. "You'll need a membership. This one is for MINAMI. You'll need to... I'm sorry," he interjected himself, laughing at the sight of Hiroshi. Before anything else, something had to be done about that. "I feel I should be more casual with you and say... take those off. There are clothes for you in the bag, including a pair of glasses I took the liberty of making," he said. Hiroshi was infinitely relieved, not even questioning Marisbury's appearance or connection. This sort of thing had long since become common in his life within Munetsuchi. "Many thanks," said Hiroshi... who would soon be collecting new articles and making his way to the restroom for a change. He didn't even know it was occupied at the time, but Miko would find that locked door mysteriously unlocked ─ also without Hiroshi's knowledge.

Marisbury sported a knowing smirk at this time. Kazuhiko remained blissfully ignorant of the goings-on due to his focus on Sakura's phone setup. Without a hitch, Marisbury went right back to speaking with Saori. "As I was saying, you'll be best in that gym. It's also relatively close to Ousei Academy, where you'll all be attending."

The phone within her bag was something of an oddity. Kaugya looked at Marisbury a flirty little smile appearing on her face as he referenced not knowing she had one. "Iia, this isn't for general use. This whole bag isn't... but I suppose I can always pack it again..." she mused almost playfully. In truth she didn't really need a phone if Miko was with her. They talked to all the same people and the only numbers Miko didn't have, were ones that Kaguya herself wouldn't have answered anyway. Ah but there was more, apparently, sometimes ominous was a good thing, "Hai hai, menacingly misleading... or something like that. I get that more than most... I'm also guilty of it from time to time~" she offered Marisbury. Maybe he already knew that information or maybe he'd know it in the future. regardless she was easily able to accept her gifts without much thought.

Saori's phone call ended and she was soon approached again. This time with a membership to a local gym? "Sou..." there was about to be something said by the woman but... instead she was also turning her head to avoid laughing in a man's face. Nothing could have prepared her for the outrage of seeing the former elf try to force himself into a normal pair of pants. Kaguya also looked and didn't hold back at all, she and Marisbury laughing openly. Sakura looked up from her phone long enough to pause any data transfer and snap a picture it was definitely something she wanted to remember. "Gomen, gomen, aniki~" chirped Kaguya as she kept giggling almost uncontrollably. Soon after, a once locked bathroom door would be open and inside would be found the small brown haired Iino Miko. Who was about half dressed at this point. In fact she was wearing a cute black lace bra and a fluffy multi-layered skirt which was being held up by a golden buckled belt. Of course, what she was doing was standing with her foot up on the top of the toliet paused in the middle of pulling up a single thigh-high also black and silky. "Waah! I was sure I locked... that, Shishou..." she stared that light in her eyes dancing as she took in Hiroshi's visage.

"Ousei? I'm not a student and I don't think my prospects would let me aim that high. Actually... I already have a teaching job," mentioned Saori who seemed to be fine with the gym membership but wasn't at all caught up on all that happened while she took her phone call.

Page 91 of 139 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast