Page 113 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1405

Thread: Charles Patricius

Apparently, Miko thought her current partner's behavior was hot. He was glad to hear it. If that was the case, he'd gladly keep the status quo going forward. Just the same, he'd keep her recently removed undergarments... and the intention of replacing them along with some new clothing, should Miko desire. Her counter, however, was that she could purchase things of her own. It seemed she'd missed the point, or he was failing to deliver the message. Either way, Marisbury chuckled. It was such a local thing to consider such an offer bothersome to the person offering. "Even if you can afford it, the offer stands. For future reference... that was just an excuse~" he said as a gentle hand rubbed over Miko's pelvis. He offered to purchase her clothes not because it would be necessary, but because doing so would be reason for another outing such as today's. "Besides, I have more money than I know what to do with."

Sakura's impatience was becoming more apparent by the moment. She wanted to be claimed as Shota pleased, but she wanted him to move it along more swiftly at the same time. How very contradictory. "You could have just said you can't take the wait anymore. That would have been sexy~" he stated. Much to Sakura's point, she was accomplishing a more vocal approach. On the other hand, her signals were still mixed. Shota's phone was set to record and stabilized on the coffee table, pointed toward Sakura with its rear-facing camera. "You can't get it both ways, Tohcchi. If you just changed your mind, you have to say so," he insisted while sliding the condom onto his cock. "But don't worry. Let's get to the real fun part," Shota continued. With that, he took his place behind Sakura and delivered a firm upward smack to her ass, intending to have it lifted slightly as he aligned himself.

Miko found the most of Marisbury's behavior to be absolutely delectable. Still it seemed there was some innocence remained within Miko, because she was still a Japanese school girl at her base. She couldn't help but think she was being a bother initially when Marisbury spoke of getting her more clothes as a matter of shopping. She wouldn't want to take up his time nor money by doing something like that... oh? His next words implied something that Miko had been missing. She looked rather shocked a deep redness coming to her face. "I'm so dumb! You were asking me on a date?!" she seemed almost shocked. Well, she supposed they were naked together, and they were planning to have sex. And beyond that they'd already gone on a date, it was just very unusual for the girl to be the sole focus of someone's attention and desire, she still missed cues like that way more often than normal. As for him having more money than he knew what to do with, she understood that... "Well, that's probably very true. So... to avoid more crazy me embarrassment..." she started shyly, knowing that this was also going in the box for her to remember to look out for signs of this sort of behavior to avoid not knowing what people meant when talking to her. "How about I get your number before I leave and we can go on another date?" she offered herself to the man for some of his time during his stay. 'Waah?! He wants to hang out with me more and I almost missed it. I wouldn't have forgiven myself for that... I gotta make sure I sink in there. He's hot and conquerable!~' she encouraged herself her legs still twitching even with his hand rubbing over her pelvis.

In the meantime, Sakura was learning that certain phrases were 'sexier' than others. That being said, she wasn't the type to change the words she used for no reason. He obviously got the point of what she said, and she wouldn't be expressing more than that. He could claim her signals were mixed, but as far as she was concerned, there should be some sort of penetration by this point. "Well, I haven't really changed my mind I just don't want to waste time," she noted. She had things to do, and she needed to do them in time to do the other things she needed. Kakihara setting up his phone didn't go unnoticed by Sakura either, and while she didn't mind that he was recording or taking pictures, it would have been a 'foul' if she'd been anything resembling normal about her own privacy. Ah but there was more to deal with, a slap to her ass had it rising in the air just slightly and though it felt like something it was far from the worst sensation. Though she enjoyed it more when Kazuhiko did it accidentally perhaps a word or two would get a few more purposeful moments out of him based on her own understanding. Still Kakihara would find himself lined up and able to enter her body without much hinderance at all, except for the grip of her loins around him. Of course, there was a problem but she wouldn't notice it for a little while.

Marisbury laughed once more. Miko may have missed the point, but he didn't believe it was incredibly clear in the initial clause. "There's no need to be so hard on yourself. I should have been more clear about my intentions. I'll be more direct next time," he assured. Even if there was no 'next time' in this life, Marisbury knew he was fated to interact with Miko again in another life, another time. That alone let him make such a promise with conviction. In an effort to escape more embarrassment, Miko requested his phone number. He was perfectly fine with that conclusion, and in fact... "I'll even give you a spare key," he proclaimed. Now, they were in position to begin the next phase of their night. Those panties in Marisbury's hand disappeared as he looked down at the girl, feeling Creation's call more than ever before in this life. His throbbing dick wouldn't let its owner keep waiting much longer, but Marisbury did have some concerns. "Something about this is... strange. You may be adjusted to a certain status quo, but I fear there may be some risks involved. Maybe I should use protection?"

Speaking of protection, Sakura would soon be learning about its nuances as Shota prepared to enter her. She didn't want to waste time, apparently, even though her mind hadn't truly changed. "There's nothing to worry about. I told you I would fuck you all night, Tohcchi~♥ We've got plenty of time," he assured. With that and that slap on the ass, Shota would indeed be done wasting time. He was aligned properly, his covered cock pressed against her sopping hole and throbbing against it. "You like that?" he questioned. Whatever Sakura's answer was to be, no further time would be spent waiting. Shota would already be forcing himself into Sakura ─ forcing being the operative word. It should have been illegal under some form of universal law how taut any vagina could be, but Shota found entry almost impossibly difficult. Still he managed, moaning and stretching walls in his way while silently thanking whatever god existed that so much lubrication was already produced; things would have been literally impossible otherwise. "Ah~! Holy fuck, Tohcchi!♥ You didn't tell me you were so tight~"

Miko was a bit embarrassed and had skipped over the idea of going on another date with Marisbury initially. To the man's credit, he claimed she shouldn't be too hard on herself and claimed he would be more clear with his intentions in the future. Miko for her part in this looked a bit shy but was also elated. She would reply sheepishly, "Hai, I'm also working on being a bit less oblivious... this happens to me a lot more than I'd like to admit," she admitted her forefingers tapping together. Whether they met again as they were, or they ended up only seeing each other again when she returned to Alaya, didn't much matter to Miko. And she'd taken the first step, asking to get his number before she left and he offered her a spare key. "That's a lot, but..." she paused that odd vibration within her core making her flush again. 'We can sneak in and fuck him again! We got this♫!~' she was so pleased. "I'll accept," she admitted. If Marisbury was throbbing Miko might have been close to a death of some sort, even so... someone between them was being responsible. It was Marisbury. That man thought it necessary to use protection, Miko gave it a bit of thought. "I am actually human now... and you're a lot," she mused thinking about the nature of his being which she could tell even with her dulled senses. "I am probably not currently as capable as I was before of doing something about it... so it's the right decision to use protection," she murmured. 'But I won't be pleased about it and I'll definitely have to fuck him again when it's not an issue♪!~' her brain was being odd again, but in this case she agreed.

Apparently there was nothing to worry about according to Kakihara, and given this Sakura allowed herself to enjoy the moment. Still he claimed he'd be the one to fuck her all night and she'd just decided to let the human notion of that stand for now. That being said, there was some nuances that she wasn't well aware of, like the human decision to stop the ability to create through external means. Kakihara rubbed himself against her slit and though it had some sensation, something was off about it and she couldn't quite place what it was, "I don't know yet," she mentioned honestly, that slap to her ass was something but was it something she liked enough to ask for later, was left to be determined. Ah, but she would know rather soon. A tight squeeze was about what she expected from anyone trying to enter her person. In truth she didn't expect it to be possible for a normal person to enter her body without it being a great deal of work. More so than that, when his cock finally entered after the struggle he commented on her tightness as a matter of pure vulgarity. She thought humans were like this, but her own experiences said it was a bit different from person to person. Still the term 'holy fuck' came up again and that seemed to be about right for what Sakura was in general. She found herself gently amused by it, but aside from a a gentle hitch in her breath there was no outward sign that she suffered from his rather tough entry. "I am always like this... you'd find out on your own so warnings were unnecessary," she commented. But something was wrong. Even a human should feel more like something than he currently did. She was obviously confused and more so than that... disturbed by the lack of sensation.

It didn't matter if Miko altered her obliviousness or not. In truth, Marisbury thought it was an endearing factor. She was such a sultry individual under the surface, but that part of her belied a retention of innocence that couldn't be ignored. In essence... "I think it's very cute," Marisbury thought aloud. Moving on, Miko accepted the idea of receiving his spare key. Of course, he meant 'key' in more than a single way. She'd be getting a key to this very penthouse, but also another place entirely. Alas, that would come later. The first thing to address was his assumption about any copulation between them. It took no effort for Marisbury to magically form a protective barrier resembling rubber around his tool; it even fit like a second layer of skin, unlike human-made contraceptives of the same variety. "This should do nicely. Though I must admit, it doesn't excite me to use this at all. I'd much rather experience you in the natural way, but this is the only way to avoid any risks," he said while rubbing his tip between her folds.

Marisbury wasn't the only one doing a bit of rubbing. Shota was managing to squeeze his tip into Sakura's entrance, albeit barely. She apparently didn't know if she liked being slapped on the ass. As Shota saw things, she'd know eventually. "I guess we'll have to find out then, huh?" the male questioned. Still, he had to deal with that unreasonably tight hole of hers. Sakura alleged being this way always, thinking there would have been no point in warning him. True enough, he was finding out regardless. "Ngh! That's... fine. I'll just see what it takes to loosen you up," he said, taking advantage of Sakura's still-lubricated ass by pressing one thumb into it. In the meantime, his other hand lay in wait. There was a perfect moment to slap an ass, and he'd be waiting for its arrival before acting. First, he had to ensure full insertion.

Cute. Marisbury thought Miko's innocence in the matters related to their romantic endeavors was... cute. Any keys claimed by Miko she'd appreciate for what they were, and she'd still be making an honest effort when it came to Marisbury. Actually, all the Myouou she'd interacted with thus far, would receive the best of her she could manage for them, whatever that meant in the moment. Their current moment would involve the man making a condom for himself out of magic which seemed to fit like a second skin. It would appear they were both on the same page about their lack of like for such things but there were limitations to take into consideration for their current situation. Rubbing between her folds had already started and Miko began shifting her hips just a little squirming under the attention. "Hai, technically speaking I've never experienced it this way before either so we can share that and enjoy it, Mari-sa♪~" she claimed. Of course, her soul disliked the idea of not experiencing this in full, but by her own logic this was simply another push to help her move towards the actual next step in her life that her lighter self had been avoiding. A slight downward shift would have her helping him inch his way into her core, as she experienced sex for the first time in her human body.

At the same time, Sakura was experiencing a rather arduous entrance on the part of Kakihara. That thing he had over his cock was a strange apparatus but it was apparently more important that they figure out if she enjoyed the roughness of sex he was trying to offer. She supposed they'd figure it out eventually but for now she was left to feel him pushing himself into her. Just the tip initially made it past her entrance and though a light exhale took place this was far from the amount of sensation and pleasantry she as used to. 'There is a distinct lack of sensation in this way... I am sure that isn't normal... even in a world with dulled senses.' Sakura thought seemingly confused. As he worked his way towards full insertion a hand on her ass left her with a thumb in her rear and she was still feeling that pretty well. Ah, but why wouldn't the place made for creation on her body be experiencing the type of sensitivity she was used to? She supposed it could have some variable so she started running through them in her head. Something about this situation was wrong and she had to figure out what it was, lest it effect her results.

Miko alleged never experiencing sex the way many humans considered standard. She wasn't alone in that regard, but she was alone in other ways. Marisbury kept rubbing himself against her slit, letting the combination of their mana mold his makeshift condom into something that would... essentially replace an act of creation occurring within Miko in the end. Once he was satisfied with the way it felt, he spiritually joined the likes of Kakihara Shota by beginning a very arduous push into a snug hole. Luckily for Marisbury, their bond was easier to establish. It was the snuggest thing he'd ever imagined, but he was making headway very consistently. "I'll share it with you, but... the full detriment of it may be yours to bear alone. I've never experienced this at all," Marisbury mentioned, casually bringing attention to his virginity while, as the humans of Gaia would see it, losing said virginity in that exact moment. "So... haah... again, I suppose I should offer you my thanks. I didn't think this would happen at all in this life," he added.

Meanwhile, Shota was experiencing the best and worst beginnings of his life. Even being glans-deep in Sakura could have satisfied him. At the same time, however, the thirst for much greater depth was too powerful to resist. Sakura had nothing to say, and very little noise to make despite her more consistent utterances of earlier. Something was quite wrong indeed. Well, since she didn't seem to have much of a reaction thus far, surely he could apply more force. Shota applied his own willpower and used that hovering hand to instead reach forward. His thumb thrusted knuckle-deep into her ass while the rest of that hand held her stead just above, and his free hand snatched purple locks to pull back while he thrusted forward at full force. Even that didn't land him all the way inside with any swiftness, but the end of that thrust would tap Sakura's cervix as his pelvis made contact with her backside. Shota's thumb was then jerked from her backdoor so that hand could deliver another slap ─ this time to the fleshy side of Sakura's ass.

The beginning of Miko's first act of sex as herself was something which was slow and sensual. After a bout of rubbing for reasons which were probably quite complex reasons, there was a push towards insertion. The squeeze was quite tight, even though Miko expected some resistance. She didn't find it painful or disturbing but was instead rather excited and impatient. Such a joining, even if it couldn't be what it was fully meant to be, was still rather exciting in the end. Even so, there was a thing being admitted by Marisbury as he fully breached the canal he was meant to enter, the full detriment was hers to bear, as... he'd never had this experience before at all. Understanding shined though Miko's eyes in that singular instant. 'Waaah! I'm taking a guy's virginity. But he's so hot!? I mean... I get not wanting to break anyone's brain but... never?! And it's me! I get the first shot at ruining him!~' she thought excitedly. She didn't know why, but she found it rather cute and endearing that she was the one to do such a thing. More interesting still that she'd already met Solomon and he had to know she'd already done this. Meeting someone out of order might have been the weirdest occurrence of her time between worlds. "I don't know... the fit itself is enough to make it fun still... and you don't need to thank me, Mari-sa♪ I also didn't think I'd get to do this, so I'm happy to be here!~" she moaned herself. This was quite different but after having him finally make progress she happily leaned up and pecked his lips. 'We can ruin him!~' she thought pleased beyond reason about the situation. Perhaps this would be his repayment for his earlier teasing?

Kakihara's start was less romantic and less inviting overall. Sakura had the body of a goddess and simply touching her would enough for many, but pushing past that was something difficult. When facing this difficulty her partner of choice seemed content to double down on his rough behavior. A firmer insertion of that finger in her rear might have made her moan, but the tugging of her hair was more painful than anything else. Beyond this purpose a tap to her cervix was delivered which could have been pleasant, but the slap to her ass with that just created more confusion of sensations. 'Sou ka, humans may not be equipped to reach the womb. Stimulation outside of it is pleasant enough,' she concluded. "I don't like the hair pulling but it seems you made it in. Omedetō," she offered the lad. Whether he'd consider this commentary positive or negative she was being more vocal which was essentially all he'd asked of her. If he wanted to fuck her, he was going to have to put in a lot more effort than he currently had to offer. In her current position she could shift her hips on her own but it was far from ideal given that he didn't seem to be able to reach her womb, she'd be searching for that tapping sensation instead of getting the sort of deep penetration she could easily get with Kazuhiko in his current form.

As Miko herself said, the act itself was satisfying enough. Even with that created condom in place, Marisbury could call himself satisfied by the time he fully delved into the girl's body. He did have reason to thank her, though. This was not an opportunity he could easily come by. In fact, his father had only managed to copulate with a couple of humans... and neither of them belonged on this world either. Very few people in this world could be targets of his sexual energy. Miko was already one of few, and was further making herself stand out as an exceptional one of one. "So am I. Let's make it a good night," he suggested, taking that peck on the lips and deciding it would not be left at that. Marisbury's hand reached the side of Miko's face, gently resting there as he kept contact between their lips, his hips beginning to shift to and fro at casual pace.

Less casual, on the other hand, was Sakura's interaction with Shota. It took a great deal of his might and two additional sources of leverage to enter Sakura fully. Once he'd done so, she presented him with a complaint of sorts. She didn't fancy the hair-pulling, apparently. Shota had to catch his breath and settle for a moment before speaking. "Ahh gomen, gomen. That was a reflex. I'll keep that in mind," he said. In speaking, Shota also released the girl's hair. That same hand instead reached for Sakura's thigh, lifting it onto his forearm as the piston of his hips began. His plan was for a bit more vigor than he managed, but it was hard enough just to move around within Sakura. Her words of congratulations would also be receiving a response in the meantime. "Hai hai. Tadaima, Tohcchi~♥"

Miko and Marisbury were managing joining themselves together. If they were to make this a fun night, the fun would apparently be started by extending that kiss. Miko couldn't have argued against such a thing if she wanted to, she was far too invested. Instead she found herself opening up to it, her mouth and tongue being made available while Marisbury began to thrust properly. She moaned into his mouth her own hips shifting naturally to allow him the depth to penetrate her small body. Even though she found herself to be a great deal smaller it was still quite fun and she could feel the stimulation as she had the very first time she'd legitimately attempted sex. It could still be a rewarding night for them both.

Moving on from that, it would seem her vocalizations were being taken at face value. Sakura mentioned not liking the hair pulling and got an apology and the ideation that he'd keep it in mind. He claimed it'd been a reflex and she assumed he meant to get the necessary leverage to make his way within her. He'd decided on a course of action which left her with a leg resting against his forearm as he used himself to piston into her core. Sakura couldn't say this wasn't a nice feeling and as such found herself relaxing just a bit more but something still felt off about the whole of the situation. Since he'd let go of her hair she turned her head a bit to peek at the entrance and exit of his shaft in her body. It seemed he was making good progress and even though it wasn't the sort of sensation she sought normally it wasn't a complete waste of time either. In response to her congralatory statement he claimed that he was home. "Of course you're home, we're in your house..." she said seeming to find him to be speaking literally. She couldn't think he meant he was home inside her, this penetration type was far too shallow and impersonal for that to be the case, of this she was certain. Regardless she seemed to be enjoying the sensations currently presented and had even begun moving her hips a bit in rhythm with his strokes. 'Still, something about this feels very wrong...' she thought unsure of why she was making that assumption. She continued to watch and noticed that there was something on his shaft keeping their skin from making contact.

At the same time, a certain amount of the session between Kaguya and Hiroshi seemed to be reaching a pivotal point. Her legs were still spread wide on that desk likely with the very tall man still capable of pounding into her core repeatedly. This was quite the sexual experience for Kaguya even though she'd had a few before now. And she couldn't help but be elated that something like this could exist even with her own powers waning greatly from what they had been a few days ago. Even so, she had to remember that this wasn't strictly a fun endeavor as she gathered all the information needed to tell him about the store they currently occupied. All the objects he wouldn't have known and their purposes were floating around in her head, as she neared a great orgasm, which he'd surely push her over the edge of any second.

Page 113 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast