Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156
Results 1,551 to 1,553 of 1553

Thread: Charles Patricius

Indeed, Reiji wasn't making much progress on overcoming Sakura's sadistic side. She had a knack for causing fluster, and he had a very obvious tell that was made even clearer by a momentary lapse in awareness. The smile on Sakura's face told him everything he needed to know. She was fully active. "Well yes," he said honestly. "You do have a propensity for saying very vulgar and unexpected things, seemingly at the perfect moment to cause a reaction. It's quite the skill," he added. Sakura's gratitude was taken as if it had been aimed at his offer of servicing. Reiji was ignorant to her greater situation, and would probably remain such for quite some time ─ if not forever. All he knew was that a great temptation lay ahead of him... or rather, it was now bending over the bathtub and revealing to him the ideal home for any man of any background, social status or mental state. The gleam that overtook her spread folds was not caused by the bath, nor was it caused by the lighting. No, there was something almost ethereal and awe-inspiring about that sight. Reiji found himself gliding forward in the tub without much thought, nearly forgetting his lack of contraceptives. "I forgot to check the bedroom for condoms. I really should get out and grab one," he said, even though his only moves thus far only got him closer and closer to Sakura.

Once he was inside her throat, Kusanagi had an even better view of Princess ─ even a view of her stronger memories. Her panic was so strong, he was glad her mouth was plugged enough to halt any potential screaming. That sort of noise would have put a damper in his plans by at least annoying their neighbors into possibly leaving, or even requesting another room. To her credit, fear was making her do an even better job. Maybe that three hours would become more like two and a half with all that extra tongue movement and the sight of tears on her face. "Oh... that's honest. Sexy," he commented absently, grabbing the phone from his breast pocket to take a picture of Princess's distraught face. Only after doing so did he release her head, all while holding a finger against his lips as a gesture to silence any impending loudness. "Alright. I don't need to be down here anymore, so you can get up," he declared.

Reiji had interesting responses to teasing. The man seemed to be perfectly capable of being distracted while also being fairly honest about what was happening to him. He even went on to explain that he thought she had a skill for saying vulgar things at precisely the optimal moment to get a rise out of the target. She smiled, "Is that what that seems like? Good... I was wondering if I was achieving that~" she said as if it was perfectly normal to flirt the way she did. Still, Reiji seemed fine to accept her desire, and even stood and began walking towards her as she presented herself to be taken. But, he was still a gentleman and claimed to need to check his bedroom for condoms even though he was still moving towards her. "Reiji-san... I do appreciate you looking out for me like that, but there is no need. I can't get pregnant and I want the experience as is..." she claimed. "The impulse is there isn't it? It's a good one to follow, just bury your cock in me~" she said teasingly as she swayed her hips back and forth just a little. She couldn't be losing out on condoms or anything like that. The idea of something impeding her ability to feel wasn't something she was here for. And without the risk of pregnancy she could actually get a feel for that better quality of mana she wished to ingest.

Meanwhile, Princess was choking on a cock and being terrified of the experience. Kusanagi had slipped down her throat and she was now in tears trying to remain calm enough to be able to breathe. Though she was panicking she still heard his words, he found this sexy, because it was honest. Her distress was combined with shock in an instant. She really wasn't used to those kinds of comments. He even wanted to take a picture of it which she couldn't have a problem with even if she tried. But after he took the picture he released her head gesturing for her to be quiet. After coming off his cock she nodded her understanding and wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes as she fought to suppress the bad memories which had cropped up. He didn't need to be on the floor anymore so she could get up, and she did. She'd stand with her arms wrapped around herself for a second as she watched him. He really was strange, but now that she was thinking about it, aside from the things going on in her head, that experience was far from the worst she'd ever had. That was a weird thought and she dismissed it, "Freaky..." she whispered to herself only to look back towards the left wall of the room, what kind of people were on the other side, she supposed she'd be finding out eventually and figuring otu what else, Kusanagi wanted from her.

Sakura may have wondered about her own achievements, but the true answer was right there in the form of Reiji's engorged dick, peering and wafting across the water like a prowling shark's fin. Condoms were a good idea, he thought. This was a true consideration of Reiji's, so why was he moving into position instead of away? Well, it was good that he did so apparently. Sakura alleged an inability to become pregnant and a desire for the raw experience. Reiji throbbed. She acknowledged the impulse he was obviously feeling, and suggested just burying his cock inside her. Reiji throbbed harder. She was swaying her hips, making her rear move like a hypnotist's pocket watch. Reiji grasped and squeezed her ass with both hands. Already, his cock was between the girl's cheeks, hips grinding as if naturally making demands of this position. "There it goes again. You're impossible to resist, you know? That means quite a bit coming from me. Well... if that's what you want," Reiji agreed. A few moments of silent contemplation occurred thereafter, and he was rubbing himself between her buttocks all the while. He did, however, eventually pull back enough to align with her opening. The push forward that ensued was painstaking. Even with prior experience using a member far displaced from the norm, Reiji had never experienced such a snug fit in that initial thrust; even virgins weren't so tight. "Hngh! This is... ridiculous! I won't be bested─" he moaned throughout. Either way, he wasn't to be stopped, gradually making his way deeper and deeper. In doing so, Reiji also hooked an arm around Sakura's hip, sending a hand toward her folds and a finger to her clit. He was one who wanted the biggest effect possible, so he'd do all things possible to ensure it despite his incredible endowment.

Princess was freed, and took it upon herself to stand. As he did the same, Kusanagi continued staring. He watched her wipe the tears away, taking note of the fact that they'd stopped flowing. Her recovery was too quick. No powerful enough trauma could be cleared mere seconds after being experienced. He was right; she was doing it to herself. Maybe this was another thing Kusanagi could see play out. From what he saw, a certain development would take place regardless... so he may as well make it as jarring as possible, right? "Yujo-ya... lie down at the foot of the bed," he demanded. That grin had returned; he had the most wonderful idea. Kusanagi walked along that wall, rubbing his hand along it. Those two over there were slow getting started. They were probably playing at something romantic in a place meant for fucking someone's brains out. How disgusting; Kusanagi had seen enough of that from them earlier in the day. He was becoming too excited, though. Before he dealt with that situation in the next room, he had to calm himself. For that... he had Princess: the outlet for all his building tensions and arousal.

Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156