Ending up in an interesting position was about what Miko wanted out of any interaction with a guy she liked and found attractive. In the last few minutes she knew she found Hiruko attractive, and after speaking with him and flirting a bit she also figured she liked him. His personality was a bit mysterious and fun-loving. He had the disposition of someone used to hiding aspects of himself but also of someone who'd throw themselves all in on the right situation. "Maybe♪!~ You could call my bluff if you want. If I'm not mistaken the house pays out in moments like these~" she said. If this was just a poker game then calling on someone who wasn't bluffing just meant losing, but as far as she saw it, even losing in this case wouldn't be a loss, in any conceivable way.

Still, Miko had nothing to say to his absent comment. She knew what it was to process a bit aloud. She quite enjoyed the white noise of other people's voices. Still Miko tried on the shoe in question and received a compliment in turn. Actually, several in quick succession along with a bit more flirting. "Oh? I hadn't imagined that being a thing to get complimented over. I am usually just tripping over myself tiptoeing around all the time..." she mused. "I'm glad you think so Hiru-nii... who knows you might be the first one to see. It's that kind of day~" she claimed about the idea of her in nothing but those thigh highs and heels. Well in order to make that happen she would definitely be wearing these. She supposed there was something she should do. She sat down and slipped on the other shoe. She spent a moment or two tying the bows and then she did something she'd not done since coming back to Gaia. She stood and felt like her equilibrium was immediately restored. Three steps were taken and none of them were shaky and beyond that her whole of her body seemed to almost visibly realigned. "Wooh, that is so much better!" In this moment her posture was also fixed and the balance of her figure became even more obvious. "Yep, buying these..." she said taking the box up to pay for it and each step seeming to have an extra bounce to it. Her strides and lengthened and all. She supposed three hundred years of running and fighting in heels likely had a lot to do with her choices. The price of these shoes was 123,000 yen and Miko oddly enough had enough money to pay for it, on the credit card, in her own name.