Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140
Results 1,391 to 1,395 of 1395

Thread: Charles Patricius

His mention of taking a selfie with a dick was mostly in jest, but Miko claimed she would enjoy it. To that, Hiruko quirked a brow. She had such an interesting demeanor, and made such random decisions. Of course, he wouldn't be turning her down; she looked rather good with a stiff rod near her face. "Bet~" he said. In drawing closer, Miko agreed that he should work toward becoming more erect. Ah, but that came only after she took the full-body shot and commented on his muscles. Hiruko supposed he'd been fully clothed around her this entire time, so a new appraisal did make sense. Whatever the case, there was another option to consider while Miko prepared for a selfie. "Sonna koto..." Hiruko murmured. Ridiculous as it was to think about himself in a picture like that, he supposed it wasn't going to be in his phone... so it should be fine. "I guess it's fine. You've been letting me get away with a lot, so you can do whatever you want," he accepted. With that agreement, Miko's existing posture would not be allowed as the method by which her picture was taken. Instead, Hiruko reached out to grab the girl, pulling her back-first against his torso to place his own face over her shoulder. Once she was there, he'd be smiling deviously into the camera while nearly pressing their cheeks together. This of course, would also be a method of stiffening his cock according to Miko's earlier expressed desire.

Once Ren made his way into the building, he remained in the entryway for a few moments. Only after hearing about the bag Saori packed versus the one he brought along were his shoes removed to allow a deeper entry. "I think she did say something about your bag not being good enough. Maybe she thought you needed more. Sisters tend to be that way in my experience," he commented. The other girl present was the one to question Ren's current state, bringing his attention to the fact that he hadn't introduced himself. "Honda Ren. Hajimemashite," he said first and foremost. With that, he averted his gaze from both Kaguya and Saori. He did technically run here from the train station, but... "Actually, I couldn't fit on the train with this bag. I tried a few stops, but they were all too packed. It's fine, though; I don't need to sit or anything."

Miko didn't know about her visage next to a cock, but at the very least she knew it would accurately represent the size difference she'd managed to find. Still she was given an affirmative for her weird desires. It was always interesting when someone allowed her to be as odd as she was. Hiruko didn't even question the random things she wanted, claiming he'd been allowed a lot of freedom so she could do what she wanted. He even pulled her into his space placing her back first against his body and she instantly shivered. 'This is great!' she thought pleased about the situation and immediately fidgeting just a bit. It was always odd to have her body moved by someone else, but she was also just a bit of a fidgety person to begin with. She settled against him seeming to relax enjoying the places where their skin touched. "You're quite comfy, Hiru-nii~" she said seemingly amused. She look a nice combo selfie with him looking into the camera along with her. He looked so devious compared to her mostly innocent and reddened face it made for an interesting contrast. While she looked at this image with their cheeks so close together her face flushed and she felt her legs twitching while his cock stiffened. "Hiru-nii, I'm going to end up taking a lot more than this picture if you keep that up~" she flirted. Soon after she was shifting just a bit and giving the peace sign to take a picture with that massive cock of his that rose between her slightly spread legs and was rubbing against the inside of her thighs. The smile on her face was so genuine during it and there was just a hint of that devious nature of hers. 'V is or peace or V is for victory. And we already won!~' why was her mind so much more confident? She knew but it was fine. She was allowed to appreciate what she wanted. "I might have a new hobby and it's completely your fault Hiru-nii~" she complained in a most joking manner. But then the camera on her phone was turned off and she set that dual picture as his contact photo and... went about doing something else while hiding nothing of her actions. "Now... I'll just send a text to my friend so she doesn't think I've been kidnapped," Miko murmured. She wasn't sending any pictures simply pulling up a particular name in her phone, Kaya-senpai. And sending a text.

According to the man now standing in the entry way, sisters apparently looked after others in his own experience. Saori's had said something about her bag not being good enough. Kaguya heard this and snickered. "Kufufu~ Saori-nee, don't open that bag in front of anyone. Your sister sounds like we do talking to Mi-chan~" she offered the woman. She'd heard a recent story from one Iino Miko, about how a friend in her peers group had packed her a bag filled with lingerie. "I'm not mentally prepared for this," Saori said. Of course she wasn't her life had also changed drastically. "Shinomiya Kaguya desu, yoroshiku~" she claimed effortlessly. Beyond this point the bag apparently wouldn't fit on a train so he'd not been riding one. He had a light sweat on him but... what had he done. There was an openness in his statement which made both Kaguya and Saori looking at him. "DID YOU RUN HERE?!" both exclaimed simultaneously.

The third angle to be taken as a snapshot by Miko was one taken from an allegedly comfortable spot. Moreover, Miko alleged taking something more than a picture if he kept something up. What could she have been talking about? Well, it was either his expression at the time, or the growth against her rear at the time. One could assume either, but Hiruko decided to bet on the former. "You're already going to take more than a picture, Kocchi. That's the whole plan~" he insisted while Miko decided to actually take another picture... with someone's erection. Strange though the choice was, Hiruko had no issues with it. Actually, it was quite the compliment. "What's this hobby you're talking about?" the man asked while straightening his own posture. Miko intended to text a friend of hers, but he wouldn't just sit idly by as she did so. She'd find a hand floating its way over her legs until one long finger slipped its way between her thighs. "You shouldn't lie to your friends, Kocchi. You have been kidnapped♥~" he joked.

Meanwhile, Ren received the unknown young woman's introduction and bowed his head lightly. He didn't know who she was or why she and Saori were together, but it was none of his business. No, Honda Ren was a man on a mission. Apparently though, his mission of the day was brought into question by both Saori and Kaguya. Did he run here? Of course he did; that much was easily inferred from his earlier claims. Ren looked at the pair, eyes wide and blinking intermittently. "Yes? Hayami-chan told me this bag would be very important to you, so I couldn't let the inability to board a train stop me. Oh, by the way..." Ren paused there, lifting a very weighted bag and holding it out for Saori to claim. "I made sure nothing fell, and it didn't seem like there was anything inside that could be damaged. If there is, I'll pay."

Miko was having an interesting time. She was feeling oddly assertive ever so often and kept saying random things when the mood struck. It was quite fun though... considering Hiruko seemed to always have a come back for her. "Yes, that is true, but... I'm supposed to be the good one now and that look makes me feel... bad♪~" she claimed taking the use of the man's own chosen descriptor while cutting her eyes towards him. Still, she had her pictures and looking at her little face beside that dick she'd already managed to conquer in at least one way gave her a strange sense of accomplishment. "I think I like these pictures. I might have to take a few more to be sure~" she said offering a little wink at the man before she went back to composing a text message. Even so, he wasn't sitting by, no, a long finger seemed to be on its way between her thighs and she seemed to be a bit aware of it, as she continued to occupy the space in front of his body. He claimed that she shouldn't lie to her friends as she'd definitely been kidnapped. "Oh? Does it still count as kidnapping when I volunteered, 'cause I'm pretty sure it doesn't, Hiru-nii♥~" she claimed.

A text message to Kaguya would be coming through to her phone. It simply read, "I got distracted while shopping. >.< I am safe. :3 I won't be returning tonight. ;D Have fun without me. :P I'll see everyone in the morning. <3" Ah, but that text would be ignored for a few moments as Kaguya tried to wrap her head around the trip taken by Honda Ren to get to this place. He'd managed to get here so quickly. "Where did you say you were from?" she asked Saori. "Ibaraki." Saori almost whispered that reply. How could he have gotten so far on foot. He'd barely broken a sweat. Her eyes were nearly sparkling. She wanted to go to the gym! Wait, no. She wanted something else... but she wasn't quite mentally at a place to visualize that yet. What was more the man was earnestly expressing himself. claiming that if anything in her bag was broken he'd pay for it, though he didn't think there was anything breakable in it. "I don't need anything breakable..." was all she managed. 'You aren't breakable, I could use you,' Saori had that thought and immediately went wide eyed. Where had something so invasive come from. "So... for any adult who doesn't know for fun stuff, anime character powerups say you need to do, 100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 squats and run 10km a day to become the strongest person in the world, the distance from here to Ibaraki is 600 km, and Ren-nii hasn't broken a real sweat!~" Kaguya seemed to be giving this man compliments, but then a message flashed across her screen complete with true Miko-speech. "Great, now Mi-chan isn't coming home tonight. I guess it's on me. Give us a minute, I'm gonna go have a quick girl chat. Do you need anything?" Kaguya asked Ren while ushering an astounded Saori towards the room with her large bag to help her pick out clothes.

It seemed the 'good girl' Miko was feeling particularly bad when subjected to that expression. Hiruko considered that declaration a golden opportunity. "Careful, Kocchi. When good girls do bad things, they get spanked♥~" he warned deviously. On the topic of Miko's new hobby, she claimed to enjoy the pictures... but also spoke of needing a few more to be sure that was the case. "I know exactly how you feel. I don't mind. If something looks good to you, take a picture. I'll do the same," he suggested. Miko went on to send a text about... getting distracted during her shopping trip, while Hiruko aimed to make himself more of a distraction yet. That nimble finger pressed into Miko's folds through lace, as if it were Hiruko's intention to ruin another pair of undergarments today. Just the same, words shared between the two implied a different sort of ruining. "Who knows? Maybe it's still a kidnapping. Maybe I don't plan to let you go back," he teased.

All the while, Ren was still being questioned in the strangest way. Of course he'd run here from Ibaraki, but it didn't exactly take a ton of effort. There were some hiccups here and there, and he did have to carry sustenance with him all the way, but it was a good challenge to his usual routine. As for that routine... what Kaguya spoke of wasn't too far off. "Those anime characters must have it easy. I do 300 each per day and sprint a route that's about 17 kilometers," he said plainly. Moving on though, it seemed there was a discussion to be had between the two ladies. As the outsider in this situation, Ren couldn't say a thing about it even if he wanted to... not that he wanted to. "Iia, I'm fine. Actually... a bit of water, if that's alright. From the tap would be fine."

Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140