Page 137 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1523

Thread: Charles Patricius

Shota was certain Sakura had the most alluring face on while that moan passed her lips. If he had his other camera's active, he'd be able to see it anyway... but no matter; he'd have his chances. He had a bit of time to spare, and he intended to root himself even deeper into Sakura's crotch ─ and by virtue of that, her life. She had to be resting on a pregnancy by now as well. No matter; he'd leave her loser boyfriend to deal with that. It probably wouldn't even be the first time. "Ooh, that sounds like a good one! Feeling relieved, Tohcchi?" he wondered. Apparently Sakura had a distaste for being slapped on the ass after all. That was strange, considering she liked having a finger inside... but to each their own, he thought. "Hai hai. No slapping, yes playing. Now how about you get a little lower?" With that request, additional time would be burned in whatever way Sakura permitted Shota to make use of her body... while indeed making use of him for her unknown purposes.

All the while, another discussion was about to take a turn. Akira tried to talk Chizuru out of wasting her time, but she offered a counterargument while stepping closer and stretching. Oh... why did she have to do that? He hadn't been paying much attention before, but her body glistening with sweat was something of a trap for him. Mami acknowledged him as a pervert; she was right. That stretching motion accentuated Chizuru's figure, and her sweat was dampening her workout clothes in all the right places to further show every curve she had. Akira gulped before looking away hesitantly. "Th-... That doesn't make it more comfortable! Look around you; there's no place to relax!" he insisted. Ah, but she clearly wouldn't be having any of that. According to Chizuru, her intentions weren't so noble as simple niceties or friendliness. She'd been awaiting the chance to make something more of whatever relationship they had, and was now leaping at the opportunity to do so after Akira's breakup. She presented that information so abruptly as such a matter of course, he was dumbfounded. How would he respond? How could he respond? Who made such declarations out of the blue like that?! Luckily, Chizuru wasn't too pushy... though pushy she remained. She wanted to keep him company during his time of healing, but wasn't rushing any reciprocation of feelings. Akira could only sigh. "That... was a lot. Fine. Fine! You can hang out here, but I'm not making any promises about... dating or anything like that. I doubt you'll even want to after a few hangouts," he proclaimed. If she caught a whiff of his filthy, degenerate mind, that'd probably do the trick by itself. Nothing would come of this.

Sakura had made a face, whether it was her most alluring or not, wasn't for her to decide. She simply reacted to things as organically as she could. "A bit." she said about the relief. In truth, it'd done something strange to get off like that after noticing her own irritation. It technically made her wish for a better tooled partner to really get at that itch she was feeling deep inside. Still, she supposed that something was better than nothing at this point, and she had plenty of time to eventually find the sort of thing she was looking for. Ah, this one did like his angles didn't he. It did make logical sense, given he couldn't just reach her womb... so she lowered herself a bit more taking a position more closely related to doggy style with an extremely deep arch in her back. Technically speaking this would make it way better for actually touching her womb. She looked back over her shoulder with empty eyes. "Well, come on... you're supposed to be fucking me already," she asserted. As she went about getting ready for the next round.

Meanwhile, Akira was trying to talk a somewhat pushy girl out of spending time with him, and it simply wouldn't be working. His assertion that there was no where to relax might have been true but there were a few options for dealing with that sort of thing. "You have a couple of visitor chairs, and that bed is big. I'll find my own comfort don't worry about it~" she said seemingly joking but... she was quite serious. Beyond this point it seemed she'd once again done the reckless thing and blurted out her entire plan for snuggling up to Akira as an individual and staking her claim on him for her future interests. He'd been looking at her for a moment when she stretched. Was she gross? Well... it didn't seem like it. She wasn't sure what he was thinking exactly but he at least had normal male interest and she was sure she could win him over the rest of the way with her personality. "Yeah, I know it was a lot... bad habit of mine. I am a bit reckless, but I'm always honest~" she claimed knowing that it was the truth. "But like I said, I don't need the promises or anything. And I wouldn't be so sure about not wanting to hangout more... it's really hard to know what kinds of things everyone is actually into~" she said in an almost teasing voice. "So... Campfire Cooking and Smartphone DVDs for binge watching. Do you need anything else? Do you have friends and stuff to bring your school stuff changes of clothes or stuff like that? A roommate or suitemate I should give an update to?" she asked the lad directly. She was willing to help him quite a bit not just because she was trying to date him, but because she thought they could be good friends.

A bit, Sakura said. What an interesting claim that was. Despite all the noise she made and all the clenching she did, Sakura gave every implication that she remained horny. That was no problem; Shota was here to fix that problem anyway. As she lowered herself, Shota followed most of the way down, though he only squatted to remain above her. Sakura still had some snark left in her. More demands came Shota's way, and lo... she hadn't screamed yet. "Oh, you're that needy today? You must have been dealing with this for a while. I've got an idea..." Without further ado, Shota made the decision to... withdraw. Slowly did he pull out of her womb and emerge from her folds entirely. He didn't move too far away, though. No, his engorged cock was soon pressed against her asshole instead. "How about I fuck you in the ass then? I bet you'd like that even better~" At this point, Shota fancied himself a bit of a gambler. Whenever Sakura responded, he'd already be forcing his way into her ass. She said she wanted it rough. . .

Visitor chairs were never a comfortable thing to sit upon in hospitals ─ not for any prolonged period of time. Akira knew that to be the case, though... the beds were comfortable and large. No, what was he thinking? That joke had flown right over his head and processed as a legitimate suggestion, and he was actually thinking about it... as well as a bit more. A gentle blush crept onto the male's face as he tried diverting his own thoughts. "Don't joke like that!" he said. If he didn't know any better, he could assume Chizuru was also some sort of pervert. That couldn't be true. Even if that were the case, they weren't the same. Sweaty as Chizuru was, his first thought moments ago was... licking her skin? Disgusting! Moving on, Chizuru wondered if he had any friends who could bring important objects to the hospital. Akira paused. "No... I mean... yes. Kitagawa... Yuusuke. If my phone is over there, his number should be in it. The passcode is shujinkou," he said, unable to operate a phone himself at present.

Indeed. Sakura felt a bit better, but this man couldn't get nearly deep enough into her womb to satisfy the kind of itch she had currently. Oh well... but it seemed this was not the only plan on his mind. He seemed to think she'd been without sex for quite a while but he said it in such a way that she wouldn't bother correcting his thoughts. She'd actually had a lot of sex in the past 24 hours and most of it wasn't with him. She'd had a certain button pushed and now she wanted an out to the feeling and it seemed that Kakihara had an idea to make that happen. And he'd give it after withdrawing from her womb. Her body began processing that mana but... even so he claimed to want to fuck her in the ass. Actually, that should be pleasurable regardless of the appendage's length, that kind of fucking was more about width and pressure. "YES!" that was all she managed as he began pushing himself inside. It was always a nice sensation a bit rougher by nature of being human and exactly the kind of physicality she was looking for. Her face immediately reddened and she began breathing heavily. This might actually be alright. She was content to enjoy this situation for what it was from this point forward and feel a different sort of building orgasm this time. One which was steeped in deep pressure and physical resistence.

Meanwhile, Akira was about to learn what it was to meet a human girl with similar interests. Though he'd distracted himself with someone like Nanami Mami for quite a while, he had no idea what it was like to hang out with someone who worked along a similar frequency to his own interests. She didn't need to know what kind of thoughts he was thinking to know that he enjoyed the idea of her slipping into bed with him, she'd definitely be adding that to her list of things to do when he'd healed up a bit more. "Oya? Who said it was a joke? Maybe I was just testing the waters. Though it might still be a bit too early~" she said a bit deviously. Of course, she'd leave him a moment or two to recover a bit. It would seem that he had something about someone to call and he pointed out his phone. She went over to recover it making sure he had ample time to look at her long legs and round bottom as she reached for it. Once she had the phone in hand she returned to his side, though his arms were in bad enough condition that he told her his password. What a secret people normally kept but when she heard it she chuckled immediately looking up at him with a pure light of happiness in her eyes. "Shujinko? Really? I'm not judging you but... Now who's watching too much anime?~" she questioned him in a teasing manner. "Kitagawa Yuusuke, did you want to text him or call him?" she asked. She knew all friendships were different and didn't want to put him in an awkward position. If he couldn't use his own phone, she'd make sure not to make him feel odd about using her to do it.

Oh? It seemed Shota was actually managing to deliver on a promise. Sakura suddenly became shockingly audible once a dick was being shoved into her ass. Though he struggled to enter despite prior lubrication from their combined orgasmic fluids, Shota found it in himself to start talking again... because when wouldn't he do that? "Are? Tohcchi, I've never heard you be so loud. Tell me more about how you like a thick one in the ass♥~" he urged while continuing the agonizing push deeper into her rectum. Shota was becoming cockier than ever now, thinking he'd finally found the key to unlocking Sakura's true deviance. As it seemed from that initial reaction, he'd done even more than that. . .

Chizuru was a very pushy young woman, Akira thought. Whether she was joking or not with that talk about entering his hospital bed, it was a lot to put in the mind of another. Surely she knew what that could do to a person's mentality. "When is it not to early?!" Akira argued. His gaze would remain averted, until Chizuru moved toward his phone. She did have one hell of an ass on her, and those legs went on for days. No... he couldn't even think to comment on that. Ah, but his password was brought up as a thing of comedy. In terms of watching too much anime, he still had ground to stand on. "Video games! There's a difference!" he stated firmly. Sure they were anime games... but they were games nonetheless. As for the one called Yuusuke... "Just... text him. If he's already heard what happened, calling would be annoying," Akira claimed. Lo and behold, Yuusuke had heard of the accident. There were actually half a dozen messages on Akira's phone, all written in full capital letters. One more had appeared recently. It read: 'GOD DAMNIT KIRA! IF YOU'RE DEAD I STG I'LL KIRA U!'

As the sensation began Sakura was all too keen to revel in it. Of course, she wouldn't be allowed to simply enjoy herself the way she'd like because someone like Kakihara felt the need to comment on the shift in her tone and cadence. Of course she could say that she showed enthusiasm when it was needed but he wouldn't even begin to understand that. No, he wanted more speech from her without the necessary attitude to make responding feel natural to her. She realized that. Perhaps more snark would get him to just do what he needed to... "It's hard to say when your dick isn't all the way in yet..." she spoke those words exactly. Perhaps he'd push harder, or maybe he'd be disheartened. Well, she'd processed enough to rewind on the moment if necessary. Perhaps she'd even calm down a bit to avoid him responding in such a way. That was always possible. Regardless, she'd continue to enjoy the tight squeeze she was currently placing on his manhood, she'd enjoyed when Astolfo did it, and really enjoyed when Kazuhiko did it... so surely this one could get through there wasn't a pre-existing barrier to his 'skill'.

As that pair continued to dive into deviance, Chizuru and Akira were both experiencing some interesting first bits of potentially kinky conversation. She'd claimed she'd been testing the waters and he wanted to know when it wasn't to early to jest about something like crawling into bed with someone. "When you know, you know~" she offered as her only counter. Chizuru wasn't the type to mince words nor pretend to not be interested when she was. She was even a bit of a pervert herself so... she felt very clear to share herself with the lad so he'd know it was safe for him to be himself as well. Speaking of, apparently there was a subtle difference between anime binging and anime gamimg. "Sou ka, sou ka... anime gaming is potentially something you can spend way more hours on though... a series as a finite length for the most part~" she teased just a tad. of course she wasn't shaming him. "I'm not judging though, it's good to have hobbies~" she claimed knowing her own were probably quite strange to ordinary onlookers. Speaking of onlooking she opened his phone and saw a message pop up right as she was being told it was best to text the friend in mind. Speaking of the devil it seemed that he was quite furious with his friend. "Hehehehe...ahahahaha!~" she giggled. "I'm going to let you read this and you can tell me how to respond. This must be a great friendship." she offered the boy his screen and figured she'd hold it straight and steady before his face so she'd know what to write back to his friend.

More snark would indeed change things up on Sakura's end. The sort of teasing statement she offered Shota instead of a response ─ it could only be taken as a challenge. She was right, though; it wasn't all the way in. Shota wouldn't be backing down from a challenge of that nature, choosing in the moment to respond verbally. "You're right, you're right. Then how about... now?" he reiterated while shoving himself deeper into her rear. Just as before, his hips collided with the roundness of Sakura's ass before anything resembling a halt occurred. There was, however, something else. A bit of a squirt shot from the tip of his cock by the end of that motion, though he wasn't done quite yet. No, his thrusting would only begin then as he aimed to lay a rather rough claim to the lass.

Meanwhile, Akira was receiving no firm answer to his initial query. He wasn't expecting one, and probably didn't want it either. Still, the way Chizuru spoke was a bit... strange. Akira suddenly found himself a bit curious, fleeting though curiosity was. "If you say so. Anyway, gaming can take more time, but it doesn't have to. There are plenty of games you can get on for anywhere between five and fifteen minutes a day," he explained. Just then, Chizuru collected his phone and unlocked it. What she found immediately within was exactly the kind of message Akira expected from Yuusuke. He read it, sighing as deeply as his injured torso would let him. Of course, reading it took a moment, as he was without his glasses... and currently struggling to avoid looking toward Chizuru's chest when it was so close. "Baka... that's so cheezy. Can you just... tell him it's you? He'll stop bothering if he knows someone else is here. Besides that, just mentioning thename of the hospital should do. I won't bother you with passing along anything else."

It would appear that snark was indeed the way to go, to at least temporarily quiet the man known as Kakihara. Sakura was in the mood for more aggression but found this lad lacking in that particular department. That wasn't necessarily a sleight against him at all, her mother had five husbands for a reason, people had specializations. In truth, she'd rather have spent the whole day tussling with Ryohei given the right amount of time and space, even so... it seemed that Kakihara was content to make more of a push. He did so, causing a moan to audibly slip through her lips, before that little squirt gave her a bit of relief. "Aaaah~ Finally." she said seeming to have relaxed quite a tad though her ass was far from doing so. "What I like about it, is how it feels, being stuffed, but you could go a bit harder," she said. As if to make sure he understood she rocked back against his hips soon after, meeting his thrusts and adding even more physical movement to them both. One of the best things about this position was the ability to move yourself. She'd do that, she could easily just use him for his dick in this position without anything else. That was an idea... perhaps her father was right and she could tie this one up and gag him... she'd consider it at least.

Moving on, it would seem a bit of deviance was always on the menu though with a few caveats. Akira would continue struggling with the girl who'd dumped him and her legacy of dishonesty, but Chizuru would be here to help. "Oh? Games with that kind of low impact would be okay. You'll have to introduce me to some~" Chizuru said with a smile. She wasn't as much a gamer at this point, but she could see herself gaining a new interest or two. Of course, when she went to show him the message she noticed he seemed to be squinting quite hard. She wondered if he'd lost his glasses during the tumble. "Cheesy is good sometimes~" she claimed of his friend. it was at the very least obvious he cared about him. "Aye aye!~" she commented back at his request. "Kitagawa-kun, Ichinose Chizuru here. Kusuru-kun is banged up but recovering. He's at Hayaishi Hospital." she offered aloud as she typed and sent. "Are you sure you don't want me to tell him to bring you anything, toothbrush, spare glasses, charger for your phone?" she questioned directly. Though he didn't like to bother people some things were necessity.

Once Shota found himself buried as deeply as possible in Sakura's ass, an audible 'finally' passed her lips. She really had been waiting for this sort of treatment. Shota felt more and more like her boyfriend had to be some small-dicked, half-flaccid failure of a man. That was alright. He'd get the girl off every day if necessary. Sakura liked the feeling of being stuffed, even urging him to go harder still. Such a needy girl she was. Luckily for her, he was more than willing to provide what she needed. Each time she rocked back, he was thrusting forward. Hips slammed against each other while Shota struggled to even keep his phone steady. "I'll stuff your ass whenever you want, Tohcchi! If you come to my new house after the move, I'll do it for days and days!" he chanted with one hand pressed into the deep arch of Sakura's back.

Just as Chizuru had given Akira anime recommendations, she'd soon find herself being gladly given a list of video games. He had to think of some, of course. Perhaps seeing the anime she enjoyed would put him on the right track toward figuring out what she'd like? Yes, that sounded like a solid plan. "I'll try to think of something you'll enjoy. It might not be one of the super short ones, but it won't be an all day every day sort of game either," he assured. Regarding the exchange with Yuusuke, he really didn't want to deal with the other male at all. Sadly, he had little choice. Yuusuke would be showing up to the hospital at some point, and so too would Chizuru. Why was one acceptable, but the other not? Akira wasn't going to think about that right now. "I don't have any spare glasses right now. There should be toothbrushes and spare chargers here. I really don't need anything, but thanks for worrying."

In the meantime, one Daikichi Hiruko was sitting atop an L-shaped couch in front of a king-sized bed. He and Miko had managed to acquire an excellent room at the Royal Park Hotel. Now that a bit of time had been taken to relax, Hiruko was merely sitting in a bath robe awaiting Miko's return to the bedroom. The television ahead of him was on, but no show played. No, he instead left it on a music channel that played a random list of pop music. "Anticipation's still growing, Kocchi!" he announced in a playful tone. "You really like letting it build, huh?♥"

Sakura and Kakihara continued to slam against each other. Each movement rocketing the girl, partially of her own volition. This was the kind of physicality she wanted. Though she considered that it might have been better done with one of the other men she'd already copulated with, she saw nothing wrong with this particular angle and depth. In fact, she had little moans escaping her and her hips were happily shaking. Her loins were dripping her own pure juices down between her thighs as she felt a familiar pulsing within them that would have allowed her to be dangerously close to orgasm. Of course, her ability to just reach that point would be briefly distracted by more commentary from Kakihara, who claimed that he could do this for her, for a number of days at a time if she went with him to his beach house. "I don't know if I have that kind of time to commit to being away. But still... I'll consider it," she managed as she kept rocking her hips. Then back to her orgasm building she went, slowly but surely, perhaps this one would simply be more powerful because she kept having to break for conversation? She supposed she'd be finding out soon enough.

At the same time Chizuru and Akira kept chatting about their media preferences. When asked for recommendations he claimed he'd think up a few. "That's fine. I have a bit of time most days anyways. I only binge in my downtime so I can make time for anything I gain interest in," she assured him. That much would likely become obvious to him as she became something of a crazy person about him as well, but... she'd leave that for another time. He apparently had nothing else he wanted to do, and claimed that he didn't need most things and didn't have spare glasses at the current time. "Okay. And you're welcome and definitely worth worrying over~" she teased him gently. Room number 106B, second floor. she sent that last message to his friend and then placed his phone down beside him. He might not need it immediately but it was better to have those sorts of things in reach.

At the moment, Miko was within the bathroom with her bags in a room in the Grand Royal Park hotel. It was quite an extravagant place, and she wondered why these new men in her life seemed to like such things but couldn't argue with the amenities. After living the life of a startled deerling poor church zealot, maybe a bit of the high life wasn't so bad an idea? Speaking of the high life she was now looking at herself in the bathroom mirror she was dressed in some new fine lingerie. It was several pieces in a deep almost chocolate color of lace, a matching bra and panties, some thigh highs and lace garter waist belt to hold up those thigh highs. Completing that look she slipped into the outrageous scissor heeled shoes that Hiruko had purchased. She looked at herself in the mirror and noted her physical changes. She had gained quite a bit of weight, her chest was bigger, her ass was great. She did indeed have a pretty face... her mind went back to that girl who'd tried and failed to steal Marisbury's attention from her in the first place. She'd seen that same blonde girl when walking in here and she was gaping and obviously furious. 'Is that what jealousy looks like? I wonder, I don't think people are usually jealous of me,' she thought absently. A word or two from Hiruko made her snap back to reality. "Anticipation.... anxiety, same thing right, Hiru-nii♪~" she called back. "I'm coming out!" she stated. Of course she'd do so, but not before wrapping herself in a robe. 'Miko. You can do this. We are hot! We got this... Seimei loves us, and the hot guy things we're hot!' she gave herself a few affirmations before stepping out. Still walking like she was totally comfortable but with those heels and thigh highs showing in that plushy robe.

Page 137 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast