Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138
Results 1,371 to 1,379 of 1379

Thread: Charles Patricius

Once more, Sakura claimed she would be considering Shota's offer. He doubted the line would be drawn at just that. He had her absolutely reeling, orgasming multiple times in single sessions; there was no question in his mind that she was hooked on his dick. "We'll see!♥~" he said quickly. Shota wouldn't stop his current pace. He was content to give all he had to pummeling Sakura's ass, knowing she enjoyed it and believing she found it as pleasurable as he did ─ no, surely more so. It would only be a matter of time before he heard of this one's intentions to abandon her boyfriend and become his, and then... he'd truly be a winner.

Akira was in for a long week if he had to deal with Yuusuke. Chizuru wasn't so bad as an idea; he could at least appreciate looking at her instead of Yuusuke's angry mug. There was one problem he was beginning to realize, but that couldn't be discussed. No, he'd be lamenting that one whenever Chizuru left the room. One hand was in a cast and elevated. The other hand was casted. How was he supposed to deal with his deviant thoughts? How long did broken bones take to heal? Oh, this was going to be annoying. Akira suddenly seemed quite downtrodden while looking at each of his hands. Somehow, he'd surely manage ─ maybe he'd even become a celibate monk while hospitalized. "... Arigatou, Ichinon. I guess I'll see you whenever you decide to come back?" he said whilst lamenting the worst part of his fate at present. Mami wasn't even a concern right now ─ things were far worse until those thoughts returned with a vengeance.

Meanwhile, Hiruko waited none-too-patiently for Miko's return from the bathroom. Impatience was uncommon for him, but he was... rather excited. By the time Miko announced her impending return, one of his legs was bouncing repeatedly. Only when she became visible did it stop, and by then, Hiruko's eyes couldn't be taken off the robe-clad brunette. "Welcome back," he greeted with a bright smile. Hiruko's eyes were finally unimpeded by those sunglasses... and he intended to make full use of them as they traveled over Miko's body. What he could see was incredible... but what of the rest? "Feeling shy, or feeling like a tease? Either way, I could have a go at you just like this," he stated earnestly.

Whether Sakura went with this man to his new home or not, was currently not a direct concern of hers. She was simply filling her time until the return of Kazuhiko and Angelica, but humans likely wouldn't understand that part. It truly didn't matter right now anyways, she was once again working towards an orgasm as her hips flexed backwards and she was pounded into. She came to the general conclusion that if one liked to receive then the pleasantries of it being rough were not to be overlooked. She knew that already but it was nice to confirm. Once again that gentle pulsing within her loins became rather steady. Her ass was also tightening with every collision. So close she was... so great was the build up she was soon moaning happily as she finally received the kind of release she wanted. More fluids would flush her thighs as the tension finally left her body. "AAAH♥~"

Meanwhile, Chizuru was getting ready to leave, if only because she had a few things to do and arrangements to make in her schedule so she could fit herself in during visiting hours at the hospital. She looked at both of his arms and figured she'd be doing a bit of help for him, and perhaps... a bit more than that eventually. She smiled at him as he spoke of her leaving and she chuckled. "Don't look like that. I'll definitely be back tomorrow. Also..." she grabbed his phone once more, using the information she had to unlock it and add her own number to his phone under the name he tended to call her. Ichinon. she then put it back. "I know you can't really use it, but if you change your mind about needing stuff you can get someone to shoot me a text." she said offering him a smile. "Ja ne, Kusuru-kun. Have a good rest, and no more taking on truck-chan~" she said giggling as she left. Knowing she wouldn't be the only one visiting him gave her a bit of solace. She'd still definitely make sure that he'd have some fun while recovering and make herself available to help him.

At the same time Miko finally emerged from the bathroom dressed in a robe, lingerie and some of the craziest high heels she probably ever owned. Even so she didn't walk liek she was uncomfortable though there was quite the large blush on her face. This was only because outside of actually performing sex acts she was technically quite shy and a bit self-conscious. Still the look Hiruko was giving her, helped her relax a bit. "Thanks..." she said to his welcome while taking notice of the fact that he was no longer wearing his contacts. She found herself stepping forward to look into his face while he spoke of her shyness. all the while a little peek down her robe front would let him seen the current mounds of her breasts pushed up in that bra of hers. "Contrary to what happened in your car... I am actually really shy. Still if you want to take it as a tease, it takes the edge off a bit. You do that actually pretty well..." she said still staring into those crazy looking irises of his. "Your eyes are really stunning you know. I thought they might have been contacts initially but they're yours. That's really amazing!~" she said. She could spend a lot of time staring into those eyes from various angles even, and then she had the realization that she was blatantly staring at a man in her underwear who could freely look down her fairly open robe and her face gained an intensity of color the likes of which challenged the dress she'd previously been wearing.

Beautiful music was made in Shota's house on his final day living in it. Sakura's voice rang out, and he still wasn't done thrusting. That glorious moment was the preface for Shota experiencing the best seconds of his life. He had it on recording, and better still, the clench of Sakura's anus was moments from squeezing out her obviously-favored filling. Ah, but how would she want it today? As he was still recording, Shota thought it best to play things up for the camera. "That's a good one too, Tohcchi! Me next! In, or out?~" he questioned in those final moments of an epic buildup.

Speaking of buildup, two other relationships were in different states of bloom. At Hayaishi Hospital, Chizuru was marking her exit by establishing her position. She inserted her name and number into Akira's phone, and she was on her way for the time being. All the while, Miko and Hiruko were establishing themselves more fully as sex friends... with the former admitting to her shyness. Miko had her time to shine during the car trip. Now that he'd adjusted to her craziness, Hiruko set his gaze upon the girl as if she were a menu item ─ one he intended to indulge in through the night. "I'll take it as whatever you like, as long as you're letting me take you," he flirted, his gaze settling on the exposure of Miko's cleavage as she leaned in. She spoke of his eyes, but they were not the thing of importance here. "It's some mutation. The doctors couldn't figure it out, but I have perfect vision, so it never mattered. And speaking of perfect vision..." Hiruko paused for a moment. He dragged one finger down Miko's neck and led it further down her sternum. "It looks like you've got something interesting for me to see. Don't keep me waiting, Kocchi. You excited me so much already, I might eat you whole♥~"

Beautiful music... maybe. Sakura was speaking a bit louder than normal, but she was also actually enjoying this experience a bit more than simple learning or research. She already knew she enjoyed anal penetration with Kazuhiko, but knowing that she could get relief for her physical ailments through aggressive activities. What was more, if he released himself within her anus, she wouldn't have to process the mana that entered her, it would be immediately converted with no loss. Speaking of that, he wanted to know which thing she wanted, and she realized what he wanted her to say, but once again it was what she wanted so... that response could happen without any real hesitation. "Cum in my ass!" she exclaimed as that was the thing she wanted.

Meanwhile, a small break was established for the pair who were meeting in the hospital while the pair in the hotel suite were having a second round interaction. Miko mentioned being a bit shy but allowing him to interpret her actions as he liked, and Hiruko in response flirted with her, saying something which made the space between her legs ache to be filled. Moreover the look in his eye when he said that made the hair on the back of her neck rise. "I'm in danger~" she said looking at him. "Oh, that's what that is... makes sense," she was mostly talking to herself when coming to realize that what she saw as danger she marked as people more dominate than she was, predating her person. "I'll let you take me~" she flirted back without hesitation. Still a finger was soon enough being dragged down her for, opening up that robe a little more while Hiruko desired to see what she had beneath it. He claimed he didn't want to wait that he was excited. She looked at him, and with her own eyes saw the truth of the situation mirrored in her memories. 'Oh. I get that now.' she thought remembering that as a startled deerling she'd been rather avoidant not understanding the interest of others in her. Hers was not to question why... "Gomen gomen... I have quite a few of those kinds of bad haibts~" she commented absently. She stood up a bit straighter and took a single step back undoing the belt of the robe to reveal way lay beneath. In order to showcase the shoes he'd picked, she'd dragged out a chocolate brown set of lingerie. A bra with lace that show cased her skin beneath, a lace garter belt at her waist connecting to the chocolate floral printed thigh highs and a pair of cute brown lace floral panties which matched. She'd slip the robe off her shoulders bending over gently and folding it to place it on the table and all the while giving a few interesting angles of herself, completed by those crazy scissor heels. "What do you think?" she asked when she finally stood up again, her face redder than it'd been even a few moments prior.

Sakura was such a naughty girl. In fact, Shota would say she was far sluttier than he ever expected. The sentence 'cum in my ass' was not one expected to escape the mouth of any normal girl, but it was one with great power to bend men to the speaker's will. Even if Shota didn't already want to release himself inside Sakura's rectum, he'd be entering a losing argument with his own dick. There was so little hesitation in the young man as he thrusted once more, forcefully enough that his balls crashed into her folds. In that moment, he acquiesced to her wishes with absolute elation. Quite explosively, he emptied his balls into Sakura's ass. "Hngh-huah!♥~" he muttered incoherently, seeming even louder than Sakura was in the moments just before. Shockingly, his ejaculation would cover some distance within her body. Quantity itself was notably no greater than before, but... perhaps the extra clench of an anus managed to create a more pressurized release. His legs were made weak by the force. Frankly, Shota hadn't experienced such an orgasm in all his years ─ not even during the previous night with Sakura.

Miko was in danger. She knew it, Hiruko knew it, and even a phantom pair of eyeballs keeping track of her knew it. She wasn't a girl having her second round with a new sex friend ─ not anymore. Here and now, she was a mound of treasure waiting to be perched upon by a greedy dragon. "You're in danger~" Hiruko repeated as if it were fact. Miko had some seductive expressions, some alluring sounds, and a tantalizing demeanor. Her consent to being taken was the loading of a gun. Her stepping back to remove that bathrobe was disabling the safety. Hiruko's eyes scanned every visible inch of the girl's body, from thin fabric-clad toes all the way up to crimson-flushed cheeks. Then... Miko bent over to fold that bathrobe. That gun's hammer was officially cocked, and with that came the rise of Hiruko... and his cock. She asked what he thought, but before she turned around... Hiruko was pressed firmly against her back. "I think... maybe I'll end up owing you for those nice clothes you bought," he said first. With that, he leaned into the brunette's ear and whispered. "Because I think I want to tear it all off your body and fuck you until your eyes cross and the cleaning staff has to work overtime on this room," he stated firmly. Of course, those weren't his only desires. The rest, he'd say after standing straight again. "Though I also want to take a thousand pictures of you like this... and in other ways. If you don't mind, that is."

Sakura wouldn't have called herself naughty, she would have called herself educated. She had enough understanding of how her body worked to fully enjoy sex the way her body was intended to handle it. Odd though it was the pressurized release in her rear wasn't completely unexpected. Kakihara didn't have the sort of energy which she would have normally had use for, but between the clamping and the mechanisms of her body he was forced to expel in a mighty way. Sakura sighed seemingly content to have energy buzzing around in her body again. "That's much better..." Sakura concluded. From this point forward he'd be reduced to an ass pounding slave. At the very least she could get a bit more feeling out of those deposits of weakened mana she could take. She'd wait a moment or two before she began to side herself off his cock, lest she have to deal with the impulse her body had to demand more mana from him. She knew how many of them he could give before they lost potency and figured that the pressurized release within her anus was about the best she could expect for some time to come.

The danger Miko knew she was already in, was seemingly confirmed by Hiruko himself. Strange, people didn't normally comment on her random musings. "Sou, good to know..." she said a small smile appearing on her face. Though Miko often didn't mean to, she'd begun to notice that men around her acted very strangely after one of her moments of indiscretion. Their entire auras seemed to change sometimes, simply because she'd poked at them a bit in ways she wasn't really sure about. After revealing herself, she could feel the intensity of his gaze on her flesh, it made it goose and gave her a little shiver and by the time she reacted to that very shiver, she was being held from behind with very real physical proof that this man quite enjoyed her new ensemble. A little squeak escaped her lips as a perfect high note, but she relaxed in his arms. He claimed he would end up owing her for her nice clothes. He then said one of the most blunt things she'd heard from his mouth. 'Oh my Seimei...' Yes she was still praying to her god. Even as a man whispered in her ear, enough to make her womb quiver. "My heart and soul are ready." she said feeling wetness pool between her legs. "Body too." she added for clarity about the slickness between her legs. As for his desire to take pictures Miko knew the potential bad that could come from allowing someone video graphic evidence of her, but she also felt this man wasn't that kind of dangerous. Besides, it was actually quite flattering that he wanted pictures of her... even though she was now sure of what she was doing to him that seemed to add to it. "You can take pictures of me. I don't mind... It's actually really flattering," she murmured managing to look sheepish but peeking up at him.

Whether Sakura realized it or not, being utilized as an ass-pounding slave would only be a positive. Shota especially would consider it an absolute win. In truth, he had the time of his life inside her rectum. That's much better, she said before a period of rest that left Shota inside, which he of course interpreted very differently to Sakura's intention. His squatting finally came to an end as he joined Sakura with both knees on the floor, slouched over her rear as support. His camera was flipped and held forward until it could capture her face, whatever it was at the time, as well as Shota's shit-eating grin in the background. "I came in your asshole, Tohcchi!♥ What do you have to say now?" he asked while a few additional throbs caused smaller, added spurts into her rectum. Shota had no idea what it truly meant to be inside a goddess's hole meant only to receive... but his body was finding out by the second as his erection became even firmer instead of reducing.

Of course, Shota wasn't the only person becoming more erect at the time. Hiruko was still as a board while pressed against Miko from behind. He felt as if he could inhabit her body at any given second ─ a feeling made worse as he throbbed against her rear. Hiruko couldn't explain the desire to tear apart Miko's clothes, nor the powerful urge to bend her over right then and there, but... according to Miko, he could have easily done so. "Mine too," he replied. As for the pictures he wanted to take, Hiruko knew there were many negatives to allowing such a thing. He commiserated entirely, so it wasn't a matter he would push. Ah, but he didn't have to anyway. Miko agreed to being photographed, finding it flattering. Hiruko reluctantly pulled away from her, knowing they'd both just have to wait a little longer for their second round. "Lucky♥~ So, while we're at it... how about I get your number? Also if you don't mind posing and don't have your own ideas, I could come up with a few. Whatever you're comfortable with."

Sakura was trying to bask in finally feeling something only to be confronted once more by a camera and Kakihara still throbbing within her anus. He should have pulled out, he could die if he continued to remain within such a space of his own accord. His body would continue to respond to her destructive desires, it was already still spurting into her. She'd continue to steal mana from him until he had nothing left to give and then... she'd start stealing his life. Such was a test she'd already run, today. "You're going to cum until you're unconscious." that was all she had to say to the lad, it was the truth, there was nothing particularly flirty about it, it was a statement of absolute fact. Whether he pulled out immediately or not, he would definitely be having an experience in just a few moments, as Sakura's anus seemed to squeeze and release him without her needing to move or force things. Surely her body would wring him dry if he remained in such a space for too long.

Meanwhile, Miko was being exposed to Hiruko's erection again and this time she felt a bit more like prey than normal. He was pressed against her from behind and she had no doubts within her mind that he would be following through on that verbalized bluntness he'd given her. She'd said something about her mind and soul being ready and then added her body when she realized her loins were dripping after his speech. He also mentioned his own body being ready, "I am intimately aware of that," Miko mentioned in her slightly sarcastic way. Of course, she'd now agreed to be photographed a bit and it would seem he wanted to exchange phone numbers. "Hai hai... we can definitely exchange numbers," she claimed as she casually strutted over by the door and picked up her phone. She was preparing to exchange numbers and unlocked her phone using a five number combination 21/2/21 which was the birthdate of one Abe no Seimei. "I don't take a lot of pictures, so I'll leave you in charge and try to be a reasonable subject..." she said knowing that she was easily flustered and embarrassed but somehow having a good feeling about this.

In front of Shota's camera once more, Sakura made a bold claim. She insisted he would cum until he was unconscious, which he interpreted as a demand to have at her until he could take no more. "That's exciting," he said. That continued squirting into Sakura's rectum could easily be attributed to how tight her anus was ─ especially with the squeezing that began presumably because Sakura intended to keep milking him dry. Shota kept his camera on the purple-haired lass's face while pumping away with renewed vigor. This time, every few thrusts resulted in another minor, yet pressurized ejaculation. Shota would be losing fluids by the minute, but how could he care when it felt so good ─ and when he was obviously making a major difference?

Miko may have been intimately aware of Hiruko's body and its preparedness, but he still thought she could know even better what the situation was. Soon enough, he'd make that the case. First, they'd be exchanging phone numbers and apparently having a photoshoot with Miko as the star model. Hiruko was most excited for the latter, but the former would make a difference to his future. His device remained at the ready to swap information, and he supposed one of the photos he took today would be used as her contact image. "And sent! You should take a lot of pictures. The camera will love you," he insisted. As any poses had been left up to Hiruko himself, he took a few moments to consider the possibilities. Mostly, his eyes were on the table in front of him, as it could undoubtedly support Miko's small frame. "I have to ask what the limits are, Kocchi. I think you'd be incredible with some sensual 'peekaboo' shots, but maybe you're not comfortable with that. I do think you'll look good sitting on this table and turned at a slight angle. At least one leg up, too. Gotta show the heels and toes; they bring out a good energy with the rest of that look."

Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138