Page 178 of 178 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178
Results 1,771 to 1,776 of 1776

Thread: Charles Patricius

"Oh did I? I didn't see any box, Annie," he said as if no box of any sort had been made clear, despite knowing precisely what Miko was talking about. Moments later, poor Kazuhiko would be made virtually useless. Ass. Ass was all he could see, and all he could think about. Ah, but that was only a temporary showing before something different was unveiled... literally. She had something else to show him ─ something he didn't expect at this juncture. That quick turnabout was accompanied by the fall of that strapless bra. Just then, both Miko's hips and her breasts were rocking... and Kazu's tapping continued ceaselessly. With Miko's grin growing, the gap between Kazuhiko's eyelids did the same. Everything he was seeing was so new, from the activity to the fact that Miko (or Anais) as an individual was not someone he ever imagined seeing in a lewd way. It was something to remember, certainly. "Gotta get myself one of those boxes. I need to remember this," he said without much additional thought. Beyond that, the throbbing had not yet come to an end, and was now joined by an incessant bead of precum that was accumulating enough to trickle down the underside of his shaft. It seemed he was actually inheriting Miko's leaky constitution. . .

All the while, Shota was enjoying the sensation of slipping his tongue into Sakura's mouth. He mentally toyed with the idea of inviting her friend along, but... that could come later. Yes, Sakura just agreed to spending a couple of days at his new house. With that being the case, Shota was obviously well on his way to having her abandon that useless boyfriend of hers. Once he managed that, Sakura would surely be enough of a slut to introduce her female friends to a better life spent under the absolute might of his incredible cock! Lo and behold, Sakura shared words that would further that line of thought, claiming that black-haired bombshell might enjoy the trip. He'd keep that in mind, but for now, it was time to make the long drive toward the future... harem den. Yes, that had a lovely ring to it.

He didn't remember seeing the box? Miko found that an amusing thought... she knew of his propensity for joking but somehow imagined he'd have been much shier than his current self. Somehow it was nice, knowing he was as relaxed around her as she apparently was around him. "Ah? Might have been a bit too close huh? Pretty sure you tasted it though♪~" she chimed seeming to find it amusing. That hip swaying continued for quite a while, with a growing grin on the girl's face as she enjoyed the movements of her body and the looks she was presently getting. That gentle bouncing on her toes would return as the beat slowed once more and she returned to posing now topless as he claimed to need a box to remember it by. "Hai hai, make it a big box... I feel like it'll be filled♪~" Miko said teasingly.

Several smiling pictures could be taken while she bounced this way only to turn again when the beat dropped. Her whole body lowering to the floor while she bounced on her toes to the rhythm of the song she made. Her bottom was still in that little thong but the constant bounce on legs that didn't understand fatigue was something which showed as the seconds ticked on. When she rose she turned and showed him the same kind of image with her chest visible and her hips still bouncing. 'Oh, that's why its sexy huh? It looks like...' she thought for a moment and the most devious grin came to her face as she realized she could have sex in exactly this position with exactly this rhythm and it could go on as long she she wished. Her hands up near her head she proved her ability to balance and to keep it up. Ah, but what would the response be, she already saw that trickle of precum and she really wanted to taste it, but she wasn't quite done yet. Perhaps a little longer this song wasn't terribly long... just long enough for her to show him all she had to work with.

Kazu did recall tasting something, but it wasn't a box... or perhaps it was. He had enough experience throwing jokes around to follow-up swiftly to that. "Oh, that? So you're trying to shove me in a box of persimmons? It's spring, Annie~" he harped. As for his own imaginary box, Miko urged him to make it a big one, as she was sure it would be filled. That little tease put questions in Kazuhiko's mind. Did she mean it would be filled with memories as intended, or was that a reference to filling her 'box' as it were? "I... am actually not sure how to take that one."

His lack of surety about Miko's words aside, Kazu was sure he wouldn't know the meaning of flaccidity for a long time yet. Miko's dance evolved once more as she lowered her body, supporting her weight and every bounce whilst balancing on her toes. His gaze rose and fell repeatedly, and he noticed many things... not the least important of which being the amount of leg stamina Miko had, and how pronounced the arches of her feet were. That was a strange thought. '... Am I into feet? No, there's no way I ended up being a foot guy!' Kazu yelled in his mind. He didn't have to linger on that thought for very long though, as there was something else. Miko wasn't the only one thinking about the sexual implications of her moves. If her legs were spread just a bit more at the bottom, he could easily be underneath her. That wasn't helping his leaking problem at all. Well, if nothing else, maybe his phone storage would last today ─ Kazu himself certainly wasn't going to. "I think I caught the ADHD. I am having so many thoughts, and I don't even know what to do about half of them," he admitted randomly.

Was Miko trying to shove him into a box of persimmons. Well yes, but the fact that it was persimmon was simply nature... "I mean, it's winter somewhere, Charlie♫~" she hummed happily. As she continued to dance it would seem her most recent tease had a few implied meanings. Oddly enough, Miko often said things without thinking of the multiple ways they could be taken and given this was one such instance. "Hm, I suppose you could take that which ever way you like best♪~" she claimed seeming to find it an entertaining thought. A cheeky wink followed that as she realized that whichever way he took it, worked for her.

Ah, but her winks weren't the only things that were cheeky. She showcased a level of physical ability as far as her legs and feet were concerned which she'd been told once was ridiculous. She bounced and gyrated in a way which let her know it would be quite interesting to do with a cock shoved all the way up to her womb. She didn't even care about the implications of thinking such a thing as juices leaked gently around that thong. She supposed it was time now... she'd rid herself of it as the last of these rotations in the song was coming up. Before doing anything about that though she'd smile happily. "Good, share my mania... and do as many things as possible and save the rest for later... that is why the boxes♫~" she explained how her thoughts worked with relative ease to someone she'd known for way longer than her human lifespan. Sliding up her body hands on her hips she'd eventually find herself moving back down again this time with enough grace to step out of those tiny panties before the same kind of spread happened again, but this time she was completely naked. And she started at the front before shaking her hips back up and turning to the back to show him the roundness of her ass and hips unobstructed by lines of any sort. Though nudity was not something they'd done together before it was still quite the unveiling as she bounced to the songs last beats. 'That was fun♪!~' she thought as her hips came to a halt and the beat died down. Her phone would stop making noise after that, but she still had gentle panting breaths to offer, not from tiredness but excitement.

Frankly, Kazu didn't care what the season was. He was one who actually partook of those imitation persimmon flavors outside the proper season, simply because anything even close was an excellent taste. If he could have the taste of persimmon in its purest form, however, there was no need for imitation or concern. He could apparently take Miko's mention of a filled box whichever way he liked, so... Kazu supposed he'd be taking it both ways, and a few others. "Noted," he said.

Given the reason Miko kept those mental boxes, Kazu thought it might actually be worthwhile to invest in one or twelve. Though there was no real need, he didn't mind the idea of one just for this particular scene. If he had one, the sight of that thong slipping down Miko's legs would be pinned to the underside of the box's lid. She didn't even abandon the dance while doing so, which was a feat in its own right. By the time she was turned away, Kazu had two busy hands. One was still snapping pictures even when she stopped moving. The other, for a few moments now, was almost absentmindedly gliding up and down the length of his dick as a gentle grip was applied. At a certain point, one simply couldn't resist the need to have a feeling associated with arousal; Kazuhiko had officially reached that point. "So uh..." he muttered. "Annie, I am invoking my right as Holy Emperor to demand that you do that... like all the time. Forever. And I need it recorded. And yes, I'm using king privilege for this. That's what I think about what just happened."

Noted, was the response that Miko received that was all well and good and her dance continued until its final end. Of course when that final end came she was watching Kazuhiko stroke himself and continue his picture taking. There was an odd amount of victory in a moment like that. Perhaps she really did enjoy the attention, maybe she did handle it much better than she normally could. Whatever the case, after that final beat drop and the song faded out, Kazuhiko had something to say. What came out of his mouth next was a surprising rant. According to him he was invoking his rights as Holy Emperor to demand she do that... all the time. And he needed it recorded and as if he meant to stop her naysaying he cleared up the fact that he was using his king privilege specifically for this... that his how he felt about it. Miko's face reddened as she openly gawked at Kazuhiko, she felt so suddenly bashful but also elated. "That's actually pretty exciting to hear..." she murmured. "It's also super embarrassing, like why would you use your privilege for that? And like I'd also like to see it. I have to assume I did good. I felt good... waaah♫~" she squealed.

Well, she'd done it... all had gone well and she'd even managed to be impressive enough to get some very interesting words out of Kazuhiko. Her brain wanted her to do more, no her soul did. They'd not even begun the sex act in truth, but they were taking a casual stroll towards intercourse that had a few more stops along the way. How could she do anything else, but keep seeing what kind of reactions she could get out of him? Beyond that between the compliments and watching him stroke himself with a camera in hand she was throbbing. It was almost like her skin was crawling in the best possible way. What else could she do but pull a nearby chair out to take a seat in. Kazu did mention wanting to see her touch herself and she had about all the material needed to do so directly in front of her. So she'd take a seat directly across from Kazuhiko offering him a wicked little smirk. 'I am so going to fuck you♪!~' what an outrageous true thought she was having.

Page 178 of 178 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178