Hiroshi was easily able to ignore all standard occurrences when information was to be shared. He had much to say, and he was going to say all of it... even if no one was around to listen, in most cases. In this case, he spoke of relevant matters to the convenient store's owner while she took in all things said ─ despite being accosted by the pink-haired teen. "From the looks of things, you've been doing enough by yourself for some time now. Today is not a day for you to work yourself further. These children lead very busy lives. Helping out enough to have everything done before your arrival was, honestly, a much-needed rest day for them as of late. Also, there is nothing to reimburse; no worries. At the shop I acquired it from, there was a lovely young woman who was kind enough to give it to me, seemingly as an investment. She'll be expecting my business later, so I would like to repay the kindness by sending others there as well. I've left the address on your desk in case you'd like to consider discussing a business partnership," Hiroshi explained. In actuality, he was ignorant to the reality of that exchange. Some woman had given him the rice cooker he'd been inspecting for some time, saying something to the effect of 'have this and come back to see me real soon' during the offer. Hiroshi's interpretation may have been a bit off.

Astolfo, or rather the menace previously known as Astolfo, would not be deterred! A MILF version of Miko was like a dream! Having the actual Miko reach out to yank his hair was not a way to stop him... but it was a way to arouse him. Of course, what wouldn't arouse him? As she pulled, he was becoming erect against Rita's thigh, all while latching harder to her curvaceous body. "You cannot best me! This only makes me stronger! Waahahahaha!" he boasted, having a hand grasp and squeeze one of Rita's breasts as he fought to remain against the smaller brunette's pull. "Eto... I think you're making it worse," Yuuya said tentatively.