Angelica chose to believe Charlemagne's opinion, but only mostly. "Mostly?" he questioned as if aghast. Well, it wasn't as if there were many others to argue against that perspective. One literally had to take victories as they appeared in life; most seemed to share that belief. Whatever the extent of Angelica's belief in the matter, she seemed to think positively of having a few adventures in wake of her acquired freedom. Charlemagne would surely facilitate such adventure, provided a guiding hand was desired. First though, he realized there was an age-old decision that had to be addressed with his comrades... again in some cases. Angelica questioned the word 'guilds' as spoken by Charlemagne. Ah yes, that sort of question was the reason behind the ambition. "Guilds, yeah. Back when we were in France, Jeanne and I decided this world needed two things: organized knights and organized adventurers. We both thought about searching for the Holy Grail to make it happen. She was going to raise a home for knights, which she did... and I was going to do the same for adventurers, which I uh... sort of forgot about over time. I've got a grail now, though, so I think I can get back to the plan," he explained.

Sadly, that would be the end of Charlemagne's explanation as his body continued to phase in and out of this reality. The mana he possessed within his Nexus incarnation was being pulled toward his body in response to direct stimulus. Charlemagne didn't know the specifics, but... his body and soul did. He was being pulled by the groin across two different realms. The feeling itself was so familiar, so memorable. Physically, he was being pulled into Sakura's mouth. From the Nexus, he had the same spiritual sensation of dragging, albeit without the physical part. What a shame... or was it? "Uh─! Yeah, I'm... fine. Perfectly fine," he insisted, slouching over his own throbbing erection. This outcome should have been obvious to him ages ago! "But uh... I think I know what Sakura was wondering about. My body's definitely still on the other side. . ."