Page 125 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1503

Thread: Charles Patricius

Hiruko was certain Miko should have no issues attracting men of any sort, though her apparent clumsiness would likely appeal to the wrong variety more often than not. She'd have nothing to be concerned about today, at the very least. Hiruko was a man of his word; he'd surely look out for the lass so long as she remained in his company. Besides... he had some 'sightseeing' to do. "You're deflecting. The men looking this way wouldn't be so shy about it if they were looking at me," he assured. As if to prove a point once more, Hiruko glanced... or rather, glared at an adult male not too far from their current location. That man was content to believe Hiruko and Miko were in some sort of relationship, and kept his distance from that moment onward. Ah, but Hiruko himself had bigger fish to fry... like the utter ridiculousness of another claim recently heard. "Stunning friends? There are more of you? My, my; Osaka might have been a good investment after all," he mused.

Miko mentioned a place called Chioriya Boutique, a familiar name to Hiruko. With a light chuckle, he tugged at his coat to show its interior. On the inner lining was a symbol likened to scissors cutting through a single thread with a flower at its end. "Lucky find then, huh? If you like Oricchi's designs, you should visit the source one day. She's great♥~" he praised. Already leading the way toward where Miko pointed, Hiruko decided a bit late to comment on other matters previously broached. "Of course we just met, but I get a sense of chemistry. You like gacha, I like gambling. You're blushing over a name, I like the look on your face. It's all basic science~" the man teased. Based on what he could see along their path to Chioriya Boutique, Hiruko believed they were in the general vicinity of another place he intended to visit. "Are we in Chuo-ku? I need to get something from here. Say... not to sound like a creep, but are you far from the place you're staying? If so, I can show you something awesome~"

There was confirmation that Miko was in fact deflecting. Hiruko, as he was aptly named, seemed to think that if men were looking at him they'd be more direct. He also made it very clear with just a glare that he'd at least be good for, making sure Miko didn't attract any unwanted male attention. Which was likely for the best because although Miko had a pretty good idea of who she did and did not want to talk to... it was at least possible that she would mistake someone's intentions. "I have four really close friends close to my own age they are all great. Though only one of them is here with me. We all technically live in Tokyo," she explained gently.

Beyond this point, apparently Hiruko was familiar with the designer she seemed to favor. According to him, Chiori was a nice girl whom she should visit at her place if she ever got the chance. The way he said that implied that it would be quite an experience. "Sou sou... I'll make sure to do that if I can. I mostly was looking up shoes earlier and I saw some in her boutique I thought would match my current needs and functionality." she said happily. Of course she also liked the idea of supporting a fellow quiet celebrity. Moving on, it would seem that Hiruko saw in them a certain chemistry which Miko herself wouldn't be denying anytime soon. "I'll let you have that because I don't have any immediate comebacks, but when I do... the day you'll rue~" she mused. "Hm, didn't mean to do that... I might actually be able to write something," she murmured mostly to herself. "Hai, Chuo-ku desu. There is the best shopping and hotels around here. I spent yesterday exploring here as well. It was fun~" she mused. The rest of his sentence had been prefaced by the ideation that he wasn't being a creep but... she couldn't help but laugh. "Whenever I start a sentence with that kind of cadence I am usually about to say something crazy... I'm glad it isn't just me," she claimed happily. "Actually we are a decent bit away from where I am actually staying. Tezukayama is where that is. What did you want to show me, Hiru-nii?" she asked as they closed the gap between her and the boutique she looked to enter. Mentally, Miko was preparing herself for another bad shop experience, even though she'd recently had her previous one made up for by a very nice lady who seemed to be the caring big sister type.

There were five total girls of Miko's ilk. Alas, they were not from Osaka, but from Tokyo instead. That made a bit more sense. "Ah. That explains it; Tokyo has all the good genes~" he mentioned in a way that may or may not have been flirty; even Hiruko himself wasn't sure which it was. He was, however, certain Tokyo was a place full of very good-looking individuals.

As they walked toward the boutique, that chemistry Hiruko spoke of was beginning to properly show itself. Miko even felt comfortable enough to joke around, despite the awkwardness she experienced during introduction. It was a good development, he thought. "Oh I'll rue? I'd love to see you try~" he retorted lightheartedly. Regardless, they were in the exact area he wanted to be for a major purchase. Miko was also quite a ways from home, or at least from the place she was staying. With that in mind, he could save her a bit of time, money and effort on the way back. "The cards are in your favor, Kocchi. If you're interested, you could be the first person I take for a ride♥~" he mused while delivering another wink to the lass.

Tokyo had all the good genes, Hiruko seemed to be flirting. At the very least Miko took it as flirting and wondered exactly how deep this well would go. "Are you implying something I wonder~" Miko flirted in response as the front of the boutique came into view. Still a happy chat and easy banter was something that Miko hadn't thought herself capable of accomplishing with anyone outside of her usual circle. She was actually a bit relieved to think that she might not be completely defective when it came to interactions with the opposite sex. Still, she joked about him and rue and it seemed that he took it lightly, a flash of deviousness crossed those eyes of hers. "Hiru-nii, I like challenges~" she said in a light hearted manner, but of course there was a bit more to it than that. The more they talked and matched on a deeper level in conversation and playfulness the more confidence Miko seemed to gain in her ability to flirt with and tease him. It was like watching her bloom into a flower from a bud in real time.

Speaking of blooming a certain quivering would be coming from the lass as Hiruko mentioned that the cards were in her favor. he claimed that she might even be the first one taken for a ride. And now, she knew that he meant a car, but that winking and his playful tone sent her mind into hyperdrive. Her most intrusive thought since meeting this man was shouted within her brain. 'We'll ride you, keep winking at us like that!♥~' Miko could only be glad no one could hear her thoughts right just now, lest she be given a rather odd look given how very aggressive that thought was. "Hiru-nii, I'm definitely interested in whatever kind of ride my cards have in store for me♪~" she teased as she entered the boutique, a wicked little smirk appeared on her face, as that strange desire to be domineering appeared in one of the oddest places yet. Upon entering the store she felt quite at ease and noted that this particular place had some very interesting pieces. She did come here for something specific though and found herself traveling towards it, while being very careful not to trip over her own feet. She looked over several designs of shoes carefully looking for the height and incline which would make it easier for her to walk, which was a great deal higher than the little wedges she was currently wearing for reasons that might not be obvious to any.

Was Hiruko implying something when he spoke of genes? The answer was, in fact, both yes and no. Miko was content to flirt, but he was well beyond simple flirtation at base. "Implying, no. I'm outright saying, women who look like you are more likely to come from Tokyo. Kyoto's good too, but Tokyo's more upbeat," he chattered. Something of a challenge was on the proverbial table for them as well. Miko claimed she liked challenges. She was coming out of her shell rather quickly around this man. "So do I. But, I don't take bets I can't win. Good luck making me rue anything," he challenged further. This girl seemed capable of a lot of things. He doubted she could lead him to anything but the exact opposite of rue, but... time would tell where things went in truth.

Both parties were a bit beyond basic challenges to each other, it seemed. Hiruko spoke of offering Miko a ride, and she responded with... probably the most direct flirt he'd ever heard in Osaka. Hiruko nearly stopped where he stood. He didn't, of course, but there was a particular glance shot in Miko's direction immediately. "Oya? You should be careful with that kind of sentence, Kocchi; a guy might get the wrong idea♥~" he said. Hiruko was quite sure he had exactly the right idea. Miko confirmed she was single, and she was very freely flirting and responding to flirts in kind. He'd only come to Osaka on a rollover, but... there was time to spare if necessary. And so, he accompanied Miko on her little shoe-shopping trip, taking in the sights of Chiori's newest designs. "Looking for a nice open toe to go with that sundress? It'd suit you," he expressed simply to keep up casual talk.

Hiruko seemed to be doing a decent bit of flirting but he also seemed to have a lot more practice at it. Miko didn't mind this, because it meant if she was successful it was a meritorious victory for her. "Tokyo is upbeat. I always enjoy the city..." Miko mentioned seemingly amused by the entirety of this conversation. Apparently they both enjoyed challenges but took two very different routes to their enjoyment. Hiruko mentioned never taking bets he couldn't win and wished her luck in making him 'rue' anything. "Ah, there it is... I take bets I never expect to win and then I win in a very different way than I expect♪~" she said in an almost sing-song voice. She couldn't help it. This man was rather easy to talk to. She realized if he was trying to get information out of her... he'd likely have it way easier than most. She could see herself accidentally confession to many things in this man's presences, not the least of which were directly related to him.

As she'd so recently mentioned... he was soon subject to one of those random things she said that she didn't think would get her anywhere and he had a reaction to it that she noticed. He seemed almost struck by those words and her directness in the moment seemed to tease him a bit more than she thought it would have. "It sounds like you got exactly the idea I meant to convey~ Look at me, winning accidentally!♥~" she said playfully. Though it would go without saying that she meant exactly what she said, perhaps the directness of her mentors was rubbing off on her? Or maybe flirting was much easier to do than she realized when she knew it was happening? She supposed it could be considered a normal part of growing up in this case. Regardless within the store she'd found a wall of shoes and was examining each for the type of thing she was looking for. "I am looking for something like that to match my general look, as long as the heel is at least 10 centimeters. I saw one when I was browsing earlier..." she mused while looking up the wall. And about a foot above her head there it was. A cute black heel, open toed with straps and the ability to tie an intricate bow at the angle. It had the necessary heel height and the golden insignia of Chioriya stamped onto the bottom of it. They were perfect. "Those!~" she squealed excitedly.

Miko alleged winning her bets in ways most unexpected. That claim could have been either very literal, or very flirty. Hiruko interpreted... both. How she meant it exactly, he couldn't tell without a bit of purposeful prodding and/or longer discussion, but it was definitely both. "Wonder how that'll play out~" Hiruko decided to say. "By the way, you should be a singer. That's a great voice!" he added.

One way Miko claimed to win accidentally was by having Hiruko interpret her talk of riding as originally intended. It seemed she was quite good at keeping up banter while leaving a bit of room for one's brain to work, as opposed to being so direct. She'd be pretty good in his line of work, Hiruko thought. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Maybe we'll find out at some point," he teased. So long as their banter continued as such, he'd likely refrain from being too forward. After all, there was no point in going to extremes; Hiruko was not one to act until victory was assured. On the other hand, Miko's talk of riding combined with her shoe selection in very interesting ways. The pair she pointed out, Hiruko reached out to grab one of. He held that one shoe, looking at it and Miko simultaneously and imagining it applied to her person currently. A whistle of appreciation was given. "Kocchi, that's an interesting choice. Powerful statement for just walking around... among other things. Good thing I know why you came to buy these, or I'd get the wrong idea from that too♥~"

Hiruko wondered how the flirty words and maybe the situation at large between himself and Miko would play out. Miko on the other hand at least one idea. Though her standards were quite high in general she was oddly certain this man met them. Perhaps it was something in the way he carried himself or maybe her still jarred senses got a touch of something while being pulled into that princess carry? No matter what she'd be finding out eventually, of this she was certain. Regardless, there was the matter of her apparent nice voice which she knew to exist simply by virtue of her chosen carrier. Oh? She might have gotten a bit to caught up in their conversation, her self was slipping just a bit. She couldn't help the blush that appeared on her face, it was quite odd to have such a thing acknowledged outside of nudity or said voice not being connected directly to her face. "Arigatou..." she managed shyly. Such an odd contrast existed between this girl as she displayed herself and the one she kept separate from her general identity she almost didn't know how to handle it. Still she would be pleased.

Apparently, Hiruko wasn't willing to fully commit to his understanding of Miko's statements. She could only smile, "That's a lot of maybes Hiru-nii. I'm starting to think your maybe means something different~" she flirted just the same. He was allowed to play his cards close to the vest. She understood the logic but he could have a bit more faith than that... she was being what she considered to be just shy of her version of shameless. Miko's shoe choice apparently did something else. She'd give a powerful statement and apparently some other ideas if he'd not already been privy to shopping choices. "Oh? I didn't know they'd do something like that. I just want to be able to walk without tripping over my own feet. And again I doubt you'd get the wrong idea from me, Hiru-nii~" she continued to flirt. She'd take that shoe from his hands inspecting it and getting a sales clerk to bring her a pair in the smallest size they had. She knew her feet were way smaller than the display but she was also certain this was the pair she wanted, she only needed to make sure they fit. After a few minutes, that same clerk emerged from the back with a fresh box pair of these same shoes and Miko was sitting down to slip out of her own and try them on. As she was now barefoot except for the thigh highs she wore, it became obvious why she wanted such a shoe. Her feet, while bare were poised on the balls of her feet, the arch present in her foot, rather intense even in the resting position. She'd easily slip her first foot into the shoe of choice and look at it on her foot while smiling. "I am pretty sure I like these. What do you think Hiru-nii... I still have to tie the bow but they definitely fit!♪~" she chimed happily.

These two were going to end up in a very interesting position... and a very interesting place to execute said position, by Hiruko's assumption. The amount of 'maybes' Hiruko gave were for Miko's sake. She was obviously a bit more reserved normally than her current demeanor implied. If he had to assume, he'd say she was at a high point lately, or perhaps breaking out after a long period of reservation. Either way... "I already told you, didn't I? I never show my hand until I can call my opponent's bluff. And, to add another maybe... maybe you're bluffing," he said coyly, a challenging gaze sent Miko's way. There was always a chance of her being something else, something that wouldn't lead down the route one might naturally assume. Hiruko had that at a very low percentage, but it was a chance nonetheless.

Apparently, Miko didn't think he could get the wrong idea from me. That single statement spoke a lot of things, but it was not yet time to act... at least not fully. "If that's the case, everything has to be right then. That's always good," he commented absently, whether to Miko or to the open air. Moving on though, the girl had those shoes acquired in a size she could try on. Off came her existing shoes, showcasing a ridiculous arch before she slipped one of the new shoes on. "Not bad, Kocchi♥ You've got a pretty pair of puppies on you, thigh-highs and all. I think they'd go better with something besides the sundress... or maybe not a dress. Maybe something like what's in your bag. Just, you know... randomly throwing out more maybes, but maybe it's just that kind of day♥~ What kind of day do you think it is?"

Ending up in an interesting position was about what Miko wanted out of any interaction with a guy she liked and found attractive. In the last few minutes she knew she found Hiruko attractive, and after speaking with him and flirting a bit she also figured she liked him. His personality was a bit mysterious and fun-loving. He had the disposition of someone used to hiding aspects of himself but also of someone who'd throw themselves all in on the right situation. "Maybe♪!~ You could call my bluff if you want. If I'm not mistaken the house pays out in moments like these~" she said. If this was just a poker game then calling on someone who wasn't bluffing just meant losing, but as far as she saw it, even losing in this case wouldn't be a loss, in any conceivable way.

Still, Miko had nothing to say to his absent comment. She knew what it was to process a bit aloud. She quite enjoyed the white noise of other people's voices. Still Miko tried on the shoe in question and received a compliment in turn. Actually, several in quick succession along with a bit more flirting. "Oh? I hadn't imagined that being a thing to get complimented over. I am usually just tripping over myself tiptoeing around all the time..." she mused. "I'm glad you think so Hiru-nii... who knows you might be the first one to see. It's that kind of day~" she claimed about the idea of her in nothing but those thigh highs and heels. Well in order to make that happen she would definitely be wearing these. She supposed there was something she should do. She sat down and slipped on the other shoe. She spent a moment or two tying the bows and then she did something she'd not done since coming back to Gaia. She stood and felt like her equilibrium was immediately restored. Three steps were taken and none of them were shaky and beyond that her whole of her body seemed to almost visibly realigned. "Wooh, that is so much better!" In this moment her posture was also fixed and the balance of her figure became even more obvious. "Yep, buying these..." she said taking the box up to pay for it and each step seeming to have an extra bounce to it. Her strides and lengthened and all. She supposed three hundred years of running and fighting in heels likely had a lot to do with her choices. The price of these shoes was 123,000 yen and Miko oddly enough had enough money to pay for it, on the credit card, in her own name.

Page 125 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast