Sakura was getting exactly what she asked for. Soon enough there was a hand present on her shoulder so that Reiji could gain leverage. Leverage would place him even deeper within her core, and she'd obviously help him quite a bit, rocking her hips back against him in opposing motions to his own. She'd make sure they separated gently and met with force as she got to feel truly deep penetration happily for the first time since Ryohei. This was exactly the kind of sex she'd been looking for as well. Her face was blushed and she was moaning happily as two fingers continued to stimulate her and he reached a great spot within her. "Haaaah♥!~" happy panting moans were escaping this young woman with each movement. As they did her core began pulsing as each thrust forward began pushing her towards an inevitable end, her soul would aim to claim Reiji's essence in the most literal way possible.

At the same time, Princess was being treated in the oddest way she'd ever been treated in her entire life. She'd been a prostitute since she was a young teen. She was passed around the Yakuza until she killed her immediate boss and then she worked as a high dollar prostitute for there rest of the time. She was used to having someone move their dicks around in her mouth, her sex and even in her ass, but she was not at all prepared for what was about to happen. Pure shock filled her face as after she removed the items of clothing she'd been told to something strange happened. Kusanagi kept thrusting into her mouth and throat, meeting a repeated bit of convulsion but soon enough he'd pushed her body up a bit and his tongue and mouth were assaulting her folds. Her eyes widened and she tensed. 'WHAT THE HELL IS HE.... AAAAH♥!~" What would have been an audible sound came out as a muffled almost scream. She was a prostitute no man should want to perform such a an act on her... and why if he was aiming to pleasure himself did he... do it to her? She was beyond confused her throat opening and closing around a cock that was moving around inside it and her loins gaining wetness and beginning to tingle as his tongue played where none had before. What a strange feeling to have while upside down. Blood was rushing to her face but her tongue kept moving, he needed to withdraw to rethink what he was doing... she was sure something big was about to happen but why? She knew what an orgasm was... but she'd never experienced one in her entire life, so why was this strange man about to be the first person to give her one in a career over 10 years in the making.

A flirty comment came from Hiruko about her not being human. Well that was true, but not something she'd be sharing... "Maybe I'm not~" she claimed with a shrug. Soon enough though, post orgasm and the relaxation of her body, Kaguya was making sure she'd not broken the man she was brining home. He claimed as if, and Miko cut her eyes at him. "Oi, don't look like that Mi-chan... you can't just break him on the way!" she called the girl out on her obvious thought process. "Waaah?! I decided to share with you... What are you even accusing me of?" she asked her friend. "You know exactly, what I am accusing you of... Good to know you're worth it, Nii-san. I'll be ready when you guys get here. Can't wait to meet you♥~" Kaguya flirted shamelessly. "Mi-chan behave yourself♥~" she added. "Hai hai... I'll be good." she said. "Ja." she offered and Kaguya did the same before hanging up. Miko then looked to Hiruko and smiled. "So... we have to get dressed now don't we?" she said as if it was a daunting task.