Another lucky break would soon come Charlemagne's way as Sakura shifted her attention to Angelica. In recent experience, he knew this to be temporary reprieve. Even so, he could only take these moments when they came, lest he spiral into chaos. After Angelica pointed out the truth of Sakura's statement, she was effectively molested in some way, sent straight into her typical tsundere demeanor as a result. Ah, but Sakura had a comment for the male of their group. She observed his enjoyment of Angelica's demeanor in these moments, now understanding it from a first-hand perspective. As if to avoid incriminating himself, Charlemagne averted his gaze from the pair and scratched his chin with one forefinger. "No idea what you're talking about," he lied in an attempt to distance himself from the situation. Luckily for him, Angelica wouldn't be able to feel the physical response which spoke the truth... probably.

What could be felt, was the shifting of Nitocris's hands upon the male pharaoh's body. Erratic breaths were billowing over exposed flesh here and there while they discussed debauchery both old and new. Nitocris's impatience was noted for the near future, but... she wasn't going to escape in the end. One way or another, Ozymandias would seek an outcome nostalgia had already led him toward mentally. "Holding out on me now, eh? That's fine. I'll still get what I came for," he said cheekily as a little warning for the future. In more effective response to her words, however, Ozymandias reached into the space between his queen's legs. As her current getup permitted, it was nothing to slip aside a couple of cloth strips ─ one of which had notably become damp to touch. Such a tease that was. "Shame, shame. What do you expect me to do when my fingers are half ready to prune from just touching pants? It's right limiting to say no diving yet. Lucky you; I'm bricked enough to push that off for later," he said in the end. One would indeed find that Ozymandias had recently become quite similar to his structures: sturdy as a limestone wall.