In and out, to and fro ─ that always seemed to be the baseline for copulation between opposite genders, no matter the world or species. As with all things, however, there were always nuances. It seemed Shota's most natural hip movement involved that same levering of his cock once it was inside and performing otherwise normal thrusts. He kept kissing her womb as such, even slipping in bit by bit while Sakura's face became something observably different. Her face was much better with a bit of color to it, especially as it contrasted that pale skin. More importantly, that redness belied physical satisfaction in this case. "Feeling good, Tohcchi? You have to tell me, or it'll ruin the experience... and the video I'm making~♥" he urged. At this point, Shota's entry to Sakura's womb was no longer a periodic occurrence. It had taken some time to manage, but every thrust now had him plunging just past her cervix with consistency.

The convenience store's latest visitor left, leaving Kaguya and Hiroshi alone once more. Hiroshi, who spent the entire visit observing the younger male indirectly, had several things floating around in his mind. That was certainly a strange individual who reeked of mysterious dealings and overall dark tidings. Kaguya shared her own observation as it connected to her. Hiroshi, on the other hand, was still in a contemplative state. "I don't believe you should conflate yourself with that kind of expression. The intention behind it, or rather... the absence of intention... It displays signs of the Presence Concealment Skill applied to one's own mind ─ even from oneself. Though there is certainly some sort of likeness between you two. Most notably, I would place blame on Tohsaka-san's influence. That's just a theory, however; I actually gained very little understanding, if any at all. Regardless, I suppose you'll have to teach me about this store's wares... the way humans do," he said with a sigh and an internal abject disgust. At least he seemed to retain photographic memory in this form.