It seemed Sakura and Shota were at some sort of impasse, at least in some respect. His suggestion of a fairer exchange was met with an immediate counter that implied he needed no further motivation. He had officially ejaculated once, and had all the motivation to go for another... but as Shota saw things, that wasn't the point at all. "In the numbers game? Yeah, it's unfair. That's fine and all, but look... you've got me ready to go again already. Imagine if you got me even more excited. A guy can really go above and beyond with the right push," he claimed. In Shota's experience, there was actual truth to his words. Since neither of them had entered this encounter as a virgin, and since they had no outright commitment beyond their 'sex friend' agreement, Shota shared his experience with full comfort. "You know if a girl says the right thing to a guy at the right time, he'll cum right away? Guys are really easy to get going with the right words, the right look, all that good stuff. You've got me going better than anybody else ever has, but I think you could do even more. That'll just make me work even harder for you... Tohcchi~♥"

Meanwhile, there was an agreement being made in the penthouse. Marisbury spoke vaguely of a different position from the old world, and Miko was excited enough to accept the idea without any detail at all. A date, she called it. He supposed there was already an agreement to go on another date together, so... perhaps he'd luck out and have those two events be one and the same? One could only hope. "Hai. I'll be waiting for your call," he said happily. Moving on from that, Miko had another suggestion in mind. While they were still dealing with a limited experience, Marisbury was urged to turn Miko over and continue their current session. He quirked a brow, primarily in interest as opposed to confusion or curiosity. "That sounds... quite dangerous, actually. Let's do that," he agreed. Marisbury's effort to roll Miko onto her fore came immediately. He didn't quite feel like extricating himself from her body, however, so that roll involved lifting one of her legs and carrying it over to his other side. Strange was the sensation that came as a result of this ─ he didn't know what to expect from a twisting motion within another person's loins. Overall though, Marisbury found it... oddly pleasant, if a bit of a pinch to feel.