Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141
Results 1,401 to 1,402 of 1402

Thread: Charles Patricius

Miko was calling his bluff, or at least she was doing so now. That was a rather convenient turn of events, as Hiruko had a special response for those who called his bluff at the table. For Miko, that involved sandwiching her between the couch and himself. Slowly did he grind his fingerprint against her canal to extricate that finger. On its way out, he ensured it was also dragged between folds to flick over her nub. To Miko's credit, she remembered his earlier words. "That's good. There's something I did once before, and I think it's something you might like," he claimed. With that, Hiruko was guiding his girth into her opening ─ a first-time occurrence from this end. Though it was a fair bit more difficult than Miko handling insertion herself, nothing but her cervix would stop his approach... and even that wouldn't be doing a very good job for long, if Hiruko had his way.

Speaking of people having their way, it seemed Ren wouldn't be having his. He intended to make himself scarce after completing the job, but this Kaguya was a strange girl. She claimed her day was made better by being in his presence ─ a remarkably flirty statement from someone only a couple of years displaced from his age. "Thanks?" he said with an upward inflection. Ren heard things like that all the time, never thinking much of it. Apparently, he'd want to stick around for a bit. Why? Well, the reason would soon be presenting itself. Freshly changed into a new dress, Saori revealed herself in a better light than he'd seen her in before. She normally appeared a bit... defeated by the walks of life. "You've been through a lot this week. You seem more spirited now," he commented. Moving on, Saori insisted upon treating him to a meal. It seemed 'no' was not an option. "Eh? Well... I do have work tomorrow, but I could go for a bite. You don't have to treat me, though," he argued slightly.

Miko was calling the bluff of someone she was sure at the very least was some kind of spy or assassin. But... a life completely without danger wasn't one she truly wanted to live. Moreover she didn't have time to think about it as he was removing his finger and pushing down on her canal as he did so making her writhe beneath him while looking up. Her spine was naturally arching to give him better access and her a better view of his face. He even flicked her nub at his exit making her moan audibly once more. "Aaaah♫!~" she couldn't help the sound but she supposed she should be answering him at least a bit. "Oh? Well, I'm willing to trust you if you think I'll like it, Hiru-nii♪~" she said her breathing was already a bit off and her hips were practically shaking in anticipation. And then it began, the rather arduous push forward which was always different when someone else was in control of it. Miko couldn't help the sounds slipping out of her throat as he made his way into her depths stopping only once he reached her cervix. All the while, her body seemed to be tightening around him, slick though she was to welcome him back within her core.

Meanwhile, Kaguya's naturally flirty demeanor seemed to be something which was accepted in general but there were a few who didn't seem as responsive as others. A man like Ren seemed like he received a lot of attention from time to time. "You're welcome~" she said in her usual way. Of course, Kaguya wasn't flirting with any purpose other than giving the man a bit of a vibe check. After all, though Saori was her own woman she wouldn't want her going through anything terrible. Though this man was already seeming leaps and bounds above the standard, it would suck if he had secret dirt bag habits. Ah but he didn't have those at all. Kaguya didn't know what kind of situation Saori had been in before she'd left this world, but he noticed the difference between her demeanor then and now. Saori blushed a little but seemed fairly confident. "Thanks, I feel more spirited," she agreed. As for the meal they could potentially share, he had to work tomorrow but, she could set some fair ground work regardless, his preferences be damned. "You literally ran all the way here, with a bag too big to fit on a train. Letting me buy you dinner is far from the worst thing you could do. Besides, I want to it's really not a problem so come on. Have you seen a lot of the city? Do you know what you want to eat?" she asked, while moving with him towards the door. Kaguya would stand and help them on their way out but she'd do so mostly to whisper some encouraging advice. "Beat him over the head with the idea that this is not just you being friendly. Get his number, lock him in~" she encouraged the more adult woman who could only nod her understanding.

Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141