Page 128 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1513

Thread: Charles Patricius

Hiruko couldn't wait. The quicker the clerk approach, the quicker he could purchase this car. The quicker he could purchase the car, the quicker he could leave. The quicker he could leave, the quicker he could take a test drive and... most likely, experience another kind of ride that would brighten his day. "I'm not much of a car person either. I like something fancy, good-looking and fast; that's about it. It's cathartic to have a luxury item or two," he mused while awaiting the clerk's arrival. "Boss! I'll take this one right now! I'll drive it off," he said to a woman of about 35 who proceeded to receive his credit card while acquiring some necessary paperwork. Hiruko had little choice but to wait patiently, leaning against the car and continuing a long-standing chat. "So what do you say, Kocchi? Still interested in taking that ride?" he asked somewhat cheekily. As for which ride he referred to, well... that was up for debate.

Not one, not two, not three... but four total men were about to have their lives ended in the most unexpected way. This was neither the first nor the fifth time some random girl had been subjected to this full group of five in an alleyway, but it was fated to be the last. The bald male who'd been trying his best to pummel Sakura's ass was nearly frothing at the mouth as his balls were... as it seemed, forcibly drained to a point of emptiness inside Sakura. The same could be said of the boss beneath her mere moments after. The two at her hands' mercy had a different sort of struggle ahead of them, as they would be subsequently spraying themselves upon arms and breasts before falling unconscious onto their backs. The remaining male would have assumed some brain trauma on their parts, but... he couldn't be bothered with that. He spared only a momentary glance away from Sakura's face ─ just enough to notice he was the only one left. At that point, his thrusting slowed almost to a point of retracting his still-dripping cock from her mouth. He didn't do so entirely for reasons unknown, but that was the initial intention. "Osoroshii, Ojou-san," he muttered. "That lot did always like to talk a bunch of shit for everyone else to deal with. I doubt they'll even mention this happening later. . ."

Miko was now in a showroom with a man who was buying one of the more extreme luxury items. He claimed to not be much of a car guy, but explained his reasons behind wanting this one. "Hai. I get that, you should buy things you like. I have made at least one luxury purchases in my life so I get that part~" she claimed. Her luxury purchase with her first royalty check had been a grand piano. An item so outrageous it had to be built on site, and she'd been there the whole time watching it be put together with stars in her eyes. But having that experience meant she was intimately acquainted with her own instrument and now that she was thinking about it, kind of missed it. The clerk came over then walked off to do paperwork, garnering a bit of a look from Miko herself who was suddenly very conscious of her habit of looking at people. And then her attention was drawn back to Hiruko as he asked about her desire for a ride. A smirk on crossed her face. "Yes, I'm sitll interested~" she claimed only to add to it. "I meant that on both counts by the way~ Wouldn't want you thinking I'm not fully invested, Hiru-nii♪~" she teased back.

Just the same Sakura was soon sure she'd almost killed four people. They'd not died from this exchange but they'd definitely lost most of their energy to it. The man who was left, the only one with anything resembling a reason to be trying to have sex with someone was actually pulling away of his own accord. That cock of his was slipping out of the depths of her throat as he mentioned she was scary. She flickered her tongue on the tip of his cock since it'd not left her mouth yet tasting a bit of that spillage. How interesting, he actually had something of a flavor to him. It wasn't nearly as strong as that of her spouses, but it was far more than she'd encountered in her day's experimentation. Even the man from the previous night had not tasted like anything truly edible. "Interesting, you're the only one in the group worth any amount of effort." she said while pulling away just a bit, her mouth still open and ready to receive. "You shouldn't take orders from people weaker than you... it will give them the wrong idea about their place in the world." she gave her own understanding, while pushing away from the other men. An oddity would be known if one cared to notice that there was no seepage nor any remaining fluids on her form they seemed to have disappeared. "Would you like to continue? You can cum in my mouth before you answer." she asked of him directly. She would at least like to test his limit.

Both parties agreed that luxury purchases were worthwhile, at least in moderation. Well... Hiruko didn't think much about moderation; he lived a very lavish lifestyle. Even within that, multiple cars totaling millions upon billions of yen may have been a bit excessive. No matter; he'd get it all back long before it was missed. That purchase of Miko's shoes didn't even cover the would-be tax of his own purchase for the day, and he seemed entirely unbothered by the total spending. No, Hiruko was much more concerned with whether Miko intended to go for a ride or not. She intended to do both, apparently. Her investment was not to be questioned at this point, especially given her agreement to hop into a supercar with a relative stranger while having sexual conversation. "I'm way past thinking that now. The only question I've got left is the when part," he said, a hand gently running over a deeply-tinted car window. Hiruko had some ideas of his own, but it seemed Miko had been entertaining a few thoughts for some time now.

Meanwhile, the final gang member in Sakura's presence was being addressed once more. As he aimed (and failed) to extricate himself from her mouth, Sakura made the strange decision to lash out against his cock with her tongue. What was her goal here? According to her, he was the only worthwhile member of the group... and he shouldn't be taking orders from lesser individuals. Interpretation led him to believe that was some sort of reference to sexual prowess, but this man already had other beliefs about the group ─ and the gang in general. "Has anyone ever told you how weird you are?" he questioned. A deep sigh passed the man's lips, only to be replaced with an expression of shock after Sakura's query. Why she wanted to continue, he didn't know... but her suggestion to finish the existing session in her mouth could not be ignored, much like the fact that her movement didn't involve any signs of four ejaculations from mere moments prior. "Hah?! You're fuckin' kiddin' me," he said, seeming to disagree with her suggestion despite a prominent throbbing that began with that choice of words. "Look, you don't have to keep going. This here's a gang; get it? Boss is down, no reason for me to keep rapin' ya'. You don't have to keep going."

Hiruko and Miko were traveling a rather interesting path together. Both of them seemed to agree about the necessity of luxury purchases though she was sure his outnumbered her own. Even so, she was sure he was also older than she was, so perhaps she simply hadn't found other things worth purchasing to such extremes yet. Regardless, they were in agreement about something else and that was the rides being taken both in the car and of a more personal nature. A smirk appeared on Miko's face as she continued looking at Hiruko and he asked only when said thing was happening since he was aboard her train of thought. "Well, i did mention being free today so... I didn't have a hard time in mind I only really require privacy..." her words trailed off. She looked at him and at the car and the gears in her mind began turning... and turning and turning. 'Well, any time really but the tint on these windows say it could even be in his car!' that thought was invasive. So much so that she tried to blink it away, but that didn't work either. "So, intrusive thoughts are taking over, feel free to say no. But if at some point during our joy ride you wanted to let me take my joy ride I would be fully into it♪~" the girl offered sheepishly but there was a certain devious light in her eyes when she said those words, that made it seem like she might actually be interested in having sex in his car...

Meanwhile, Sakura was having a very interesting time suddenly. The last remaining male seemed to think she was odd. It was true she'd been told a few times she was weird, but that didn't mean she'd be changing. It'd not been confirmed to be bad by the people who mattered. "They never really stop." she confirmed her own oddities. She watched as the man before her seemed to be shocked by her admission. He even claimed she had to be kidding. "No. I am not kidding. I am quite serious." she mentioned in a way that only seemed slightly less apathetic than she'd been when telling the other boy to run. He even claimed that with his boss down that she didn't have to keep going. He was still trying to give her friendly advice and even resisting the call of his own body to do it. Intriguing, there was light curiosity in Sakura's eyes as she stared at the man. "Interesting. You'd deny yourself to help me. You definitely shouldn't have been involved with a group like this. You aren't a rapist, but anything I did with you wouldn't be rape. I don't do anything I don't wish to... and right now I wish to continue. Unless you honestly don't want to. I won't force you..." she said as if she was the one in completely control of this situation. And perhaps that was the case, perhaps she'd always been in control.

Miko hadn't given a ton of consideration to a time for the day's entertainment. She required only privacy, which was a completely normal thing to demand. "Fair deal. Done," he agreed. "I've got one thing to make clear too. I don't do anything committal. I draw the line at sex friends," he said softly while the clerk was still away. They could afford to chat a bit more, but Hiruko could see the woman leaving her office. They would have to be swift, so he leaned forward to speak even more softly. "You want to have sex in my new car?" he asked, feigning shock. "You bad girl. Alright. Let's give it a go," he agreed. It wouldn't be the first time, though... the previous time resulted in the loss of a car. That woman was something else, but surely this one would be more manageable and not endanger his new purchase. Either way, the clerk was approaching with papers to sign. Hiruko had purchased enough cars; he didn't care to read any of it. He flipped pages on the spot, jotting down necessary information and signing all relevant locations. Once that was done, he acquired the fob key and lifted the passenger door for the lass in his company. "Sakyuu, Boss! Let's go for a ride, Kocchi♥ We're taking it straight out the showroom!"

It seemed Sakura was fully aware of her strangeness. So long as she knew, the man supposed there was nothing further to say about it. Moreover, she wasn't joking around at all. She fully intended to keep up this sexual endeavor, even though it clearly began as an attempted rape. She acknowledged that he wasn't necessarily a rapist in the same way as his comrades, but also claimed whatever he did to her wouldn't be rape. She wanted to continue, and even gave the option to keep his original choice of retreat. He couldn't get that earlier suggestion out of his head. "Tch! Fine, fine!" he said, exacerbated. "Goddamnit, why'd you have to go and say that?! You know what you do to guys acting like that?!" It seemed he was giving in, frustrated though he was. With another deep sigh, he rubbed his dick across the girl's bottom lip. "Fuckin' freak. Nakamura Ryohei. Yoroshiku."

Fair. Miko was called fair for wanting privacy but the privacy she sought was only because she knew she had something of a switch she didn't need people outside of those she was copulating with to know about. She kept her personal life and public persona very separate to protect her own interests and given Hiruko's attitude she knew he was trustworthy enough not to be problematic. Ah, but there was a moment of clarity needed. He didn't do committed relationships. They could only be sex friends. A wide grin broke over Miko's face as she was elated to hear some incredible news. "Lucky me♪~ That's my kind of friendship!" Miko chimed. In truth, her life was far too complicated for her to feel comfortable explaining the amount of sex she was having with other people. And many wouldn't be alright with just being a part of her life... if this man was fine with the parameters that existed and they had a good time together like she felt they would... it was possible for her to have a great deal of enjoyment from this moment and moments in the future. Still she did mention having sex in his car and surprisingly... he went along with the idea. Even whispering to her about being a bad girl. Something about that set of words sent a shiver down her spine. 'Bad girl, huh? I'm a bad girl!~' she couldn't help but have that make her feel quite empowered. Odd she had not expected anyone outside of her own group to make her feel so right in her decision making processes. And with that Miko was able to slide into the car after the door was open sitting her bags in the floor by her feet and she found herself still with full room to move about and looking out of some the darkest tint she'd ever seen. "Hai hai, Hiru-nii~" she said putting her full faith in a man's driving skills she'd known for only the past few hours.

Meanwhile Sakura was learning the truth of sexual deviance from an unexpected source. The man who'd been apart of the group attempting to rape her was the only one in the group worth a bit of extra interest. He was also the type to look out for a strange even in a dire situation. He was interesting and she thought worth a bit more direct observation. Even her odd explanations seemed to sink in as he consented somewhat begrudgingly to continuing their sex act, but not in a way that implied he wasn't interested. He asked why she'd said what she had, and if she knew the kind of things that did to men. Considering him gently rubbing his cock across her bottom lip she had but one reply. "I know what I do to them now~" she mentioned seeing the throbbing erection and smirking just a little. She kissed the tip as he introduced himself and spoke to him as well. "Tohsaka Sakura, onegaishimasu, Ryo-kun~" she answered him back with a cute shortening of his name to mark their new friendship. She'd be learning more about him this day and perhaps sometime in the future as well. She could already tell he was worth while. 'Men can be coerced in ways that make them look frustrated and cute even when they are trying to be good. That is interesting.' she noted for future reference the power of implying sex acts or asking for them directly.

The perfect kind of relationship for Hiruko was forming before his very eyes. He wasn't the type who was able to date, nor did he live that kind of lifestyle even in his free time. Never would he tie himself down to a single person. Ah, but that wouldn't keep him from return visits. The term friends with benefits wasn't quite enough either. He wasn't the type to be accessible for any and everything under the sun, nor did he expect it of others. Sex friends was much better. If they had an interest or need, they could call upon each other. He figured they would have a good enough time to see each other at least once more in the future. As such, it was with full confidence that Hiruko let Miko into his newest supercar even before hopping into the driver's seat himself. Seatbelt on, engine on, and a whistle became a small boom leading to a deep, low rumble. Hiruko wasn't a major car guy, but he adored the sound of a new Ferrari. "That's the good stuff! Open sesame!" he announced while revving the engine. Once the front entrance for vehicles was fully ajar, Hiruko set the car to race and gently tapped the accelerator to escape the showroom at a moderate, smooth pace. "You hopped in a Ferrari, Kocchi, so I take it you like a little danger?~"

Ryohei earnestly wondered if this girl understood the effect she had on men. According to her, she understood it now, seemingly after seeing his reaction. A kiss to the tip of his cock was so gentle, so sensual, so... madness-inducing. Sakura would even feel it swelling against her lips before contact was ended, resulting in a small spray of ejaculate right onto her puckered mouth. "Ngh! Oi, oi, baka! I thought you were something else before, but that's not even fair! You can't just be doing sexy gestures like that when there's already a dick in your face!" he griped, though not at all opposed to Sakura's actions if one considered their immediate effect. Either way, that spurt wasn't all he had in him. Ryohei would proceed to ready himself, a hand resting atop Sakura's head for several seconds before his hips thrusted forward again. She seemed to be without much of a gag reflex, if any, so he'd be offering a series of thrusts into the depths before making a decision based on prior moments. "Not gonna lie though; you're damn fine with a load on your face. How about a full one?"

Though Miko and Hiruko had very different reasons, their tastes in friendships aligned nicely. Neither wanted the other's undivided attention and neither wanted to truly bother the other. Instead they could understand a bit of sex and maybe some fun times spent together might be the most they offered each other. And that was fine. Now instead Miko was settling into the front seat, with a seat belt on and her hands in her lap. She looked around the interior and listened to the start of the engine with that little boom. "Sou sou, that's a really nice sound~" she decided in the moment. Open Sesame was his call after acknowledging that he also liked the sound and Miko couldn't help but smile and be happy for the man with her. She liked when other people were enjoying themselves. A teasing remark about her enjoyment or potential enjoyment of danger was stated as he exited the show room in this new vehicle. "A little danger is exciting..." she said honestly. It was part of the reason for her current existence whether she fully understood it or not. "Hiru-nii are you planning to show me something dangerous?~" she questioned in a teasing manner.

In the meantime, Sakura was successfully seducing the only gangster in the previous group worth his current weight. That gentle kiss upon the tip of his cock while she looked up into his face seemed to be exactly the right thing as she got a little burst of mana right upon her lips. The taste and texture was quite good, a little salty and earthy... it tasted like a light soup. He really was the only real potential meal she'd come across all day. How exciting. What was more, his personality was interesting. He used words that made it seem like he was upset or didn't want something but his physical reactions said this was... what did Kazuhiko call it? Deflection! Yes, that was good. And it made it so that Sakura was aware that in the middle of such an instance was exactly the right time to do sexy gestures. She licked her lips happily and opened her mouth with her tongue hanging out as he began thrusting into her face. She had no gag reflex at all, such a thing was uniquely human. What was more he claimed that she looked fine with a load on her face.. She was picking up the words rather easily and understood what he was getting at so when he retracted a bit she smirked at him and replyed. "You can cum on my face~" she said in an almost teasing manner. Given the nice flavor and texture of his mana she would allow him access to her mouth as his vessel of deposit. It was definitely worth doing in this way. And who knew, perhaps she'd find out if he was willing to suspend his belief enough to reach her womb, he had the tool necessary and a much better mana flow.

Hiruko's new car sounded nice, but the most exciting thing for him was the way it drove. He questioned the brunette's enjoyment of a little danger just after pulling out of the showroom, and she responded by asking if he intended to show her something dangerous. Hiruko offered no words in return. The area Miko was staying in may have been to the south, but he was soon driving north along the highway, weaving through traffic while easily climbing to an excess of 200 ─ eventually 250 kilometers per hour and still going. He was even managing with a single hand on the wheel while the other kept its place on the armrest. Only then was his response vocalized. "Depends on what you consider dangerous! Most people would call this reckless. I call it cruising♥~"

Ryohei was a man born into the service of the yakuza. He had no outs ─ only a way to climb the proverbial ladder toward some internal changes for the existing organizational issues. He expected every day to wake up and commit crimes, and indeed he enjoyed a great deal of criminal activity. What he did not expect, was to encounter some random girl who would seduce her own rapist long after she was given an opportunity to leave. She was even licking her lips clear of that accidental spurt before he even reentered her mouth. A few pumps was about all Ryohei had in him after the girl's showing of sensuality, and once he retracted enough, a bit of teasing passed her lips. Whether intentional or not, a statement like that was guaranteed to work toward one result. Ryohei grasped at his own shaft, barely having time to stroke it twice before a deep moan crept up through his throat, and a deeper explosion of semen shot across Sakura's face just as they agreed. Even then, he was still stroking, firing off an additional three lesser spurts spread all over her face in the first's aftermath. "Ngh, fuck! This is not what I woke up expecting to do today! You some kind of oni? One of them succubi?"

Miko was being introduced to a different kind of danger. She was acutely aware of how fast they were moving, she could see things streaking by them outside and she even took the time to casually glance at the dash and note their speeds. Ah, the adrenaline junkie types usually enjoyed this sort of thing. Still... this man was quite calm the entire time. He had a very relaxed posture and trusted in his ability. If she had to guess, this man would have A-rank or better Riding skill. "It definitely seems like a cruise for you, Hiru-nii. It is also definitely reckless to push that kind of speed. It's really hot though~" Miko continued to flirt. There was just something about a man who had his head on right that pressed a strange button in the head of this teen girl. She found disrupting them to be the best use of her time and she couldn't even being to understand why. Her eyes were bouncing between him and the landscape streaking by. She knew they were headed in the opposite direction of where she needed to be by the end of this, but she didn't actually care.

Meanwhile Sakura was learning of a more direct kind of fun. She was able to tease this gangster a bit more than the average person. She used words and just a few gestures picked up over the last twenty four hours, and they seemed to work surprisingly well. She'd told the man before her he could cum on her face, and he had a more massive spurt to give which warmed her skin and tingled just a little. Then he had three little ones thereafter. Interesting. She opened her mouth to the last few allowing them to land on her tongue instead of the outside on her cheeks after he'd retracted himself. She played with those additional spurts on her tongue, yes, they definitely had something of a better flavor and a more appealing texture, the kind of thing she was more used to. Salty but a bit mellow and earthy. She could enjoy that like she did a hot meal from time to time. All the while this man voiced his frustrations at her actions which only made her more agreeable. "Oh? But it's good though. I was right, you are definitely worth it~" she said seemingly amused. As for his questions about her being, she wondered if he understood. Still, she'd answer as best she could. "I don't have horns so I am sure I can't be an oni... succubus seems more right," she said with a smirk on that face. "You can still go though right? You want to put your dick somewhere else this time? Yours is a good size so I wanna know how you use it~" Sakura tempted the man with her into picking a different hole to dive into. She would even give him the choice of preference and position as she was still trying to find out more. She looked at him with devious light in her normally impassive eyes. And she began to feel something, she wasn't sure what to call it though, a desire to continue not simply for the sake of research but because the act itself seemed interesting.

Page 128 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast