With all orders of business taken care of, there was only one thing left to do for Marisbury. That thing, apparently, was taking the young brunette on a shopping date in a lingerie store. One couldn't expect such an event anywhere in one's future, even whilst being clairvoyant. Nevertheless, he had no qualms. Hand-in-hand, they'd be parting with the others after a momentary exchange between friends. He could see the coming dismay of Kazuhiko, and knew there was no further need of their presence. As such, outside he led. Only when they entered the streets of Osaka did he speak to the girl again. "By the way, I am twenty-seven by human standards," he said, noting the fact that they were in Japan and committing a few social taboos at once ─ not the least of which was simple hand-holding.

Explaining the payout of a trading card tournament was becoming the last of Kazuhiko's worries. He'd given enough information; it was now time to grieve an incredible loss. What did he miss? Simply put, he'd missed the opportunity of a lifetime. Another full year would pass before such an opportunity presented itself again, and he'd then have to deal with a completely different format, going against completely different decks. The better part of the last year had been put into the deck he currently had prepared, so what would he do now that so much was required of him beyond the game? "I missed the world tournament. 1.5 million yen and a full playset of every card ever printed... and the championship. There's an accessory every year, and I wanted the ring!" he complained, still unable to rise from his knees.