Reiji nodded, needing no thanks for simple advice, but taking it all the same. Sakura's purchases were organized across the counter, tallying up her total while doing so. He was sure to throw in a small pack of additional sleeves for the sake of an extra deck, not counting those as part of the total. "Your total will be 778 yen," he said calmly. Sakura intended to sleeve her cards, but paused to ask if he'd take a look at her deck. Reiji reached out to open her original deck box and spread her cards across the counter in one swift motion. "Of course; I'll have a look."

And have a look he did. Each card was observed individually, and Reiji mentally formed various combinations with the deck. He could call it very consistent, if not missing a 'wow factor' or two. "Hmm. This has the look of a deck belonging to someone who's spent a bit of time playing competitively. It's quite good. Here I can see a lot of variety for combinations that will keep your opponent on their toes. It's unlikely you'd have a bad starting hand as well. If I had any recommendations, I'd say... you may want to pick up a few copies of Celestial Sacrilege. It's this card here," he said, reaching under the counter to grab a glass case containing a new, holofoil Magecraft card ─ one which worked exclusively with Divine attributes to evolve them to the competitive level of Spirit Servants. "It is going to be a very high-value card soon. Most vendors are estimating about 50,000 yen on the market."