Freaky was probably Princess's favorite word. It was polite enough to not offend most people but accurate enough to cover what she thought of Kusanagi. She'd run off to the bathroom to assure herself that she was only in so much danger. Yes, this man was a killer but he'd claimed she wasn't on his list... while she was skeptical of him, she was willing to keep the peace for her own safety as much as possible. Even so, by the time she finished her mental affirmations, the man was standing right behind her and she could see him looking visually disturbed in his reflection. Even his voice was shaky as he claimed to understand when she was running. He also pointed out that he was only keeping her for three days and unless she made him want to keep her longer. "FUCKING FREAKY ASS!" she uttered first and foremost as an outraged whisper. "I fucking knew you were gonna be right the fuck behind me when I opened my eyes. You're at 100 right now and I need you at like a 75 max," she pointed out sighing but keeping her eyes on him now that she knew where he was. Her face displayed a full array of emotion but none of them were truly negative. "Also it's not really comforting for you to say that like that, when I remember that I don't actually know what you're after or what would make you want to keep me longer," she said carefully. This man was really sketchy. She expected to have sex, not enjoy it maybe step on a guy and move on. But this... this was a level of edgy she didn't know she needed to experience.

After entering the car, Hiruko had about the reaction to Kaguya that Miko expected. Anyone who liked her, was likely to enjoy her friends, this one maybe more than most. A smile settled on her face as she listened to what she knew was going to be a flirting festival. "Oya? Kayacchi... watch out, Nii-sama~ Giving me pet names is dangerous♥~ Don't let it stop you though, I like it♥~" Kaguya also shamelessly flirted. "They are all stunning... I said what I meant, Hiru-nii," Miko said while being playfully pouty. "No no, Hi-niisama is right~ Say that again for her... she doesn't believe us when we tell her~" she said offering a flirty wink while she pecked Miko's back causing the smaller girl to squirm slightly. "Ah♥!~ There you are, Mi-chan~" she claimed seemingly pleased by the girl's squirming nature for reasons she couldn't actually explain. "Also I think the only one among us that could even be considered an acquired taste is Chi-chan, and that's a personality issue. Bombshell is a nice touch though, you'll end up all kinds of places talking to us like that... seems like you've already been to a few♥~" Kaguya flirted. "Speaking of Chi-chan, I don't care if you find your pillow you sit in my lap during Student Council meetings Mi-chan, that last one felt terrible without you♥~" Kaguya was a flirt by her own nature but she was oddly serious about that particular statement. "I'll keep it in mind. But I don't get why you're so focused on it. I only didn't sit in your lap last time," Miko murmured. She didn't know why her friend was so set on this sort of thing... she'd started sitting in her lap just because she couldn't see over the table initially and now she acted like having her there was some sort of reward for good behavior.