Page 161 of 161 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161
Results 1,601 to 1,609 of 1609

Thread: Charles Patricius

Oh? Princess admitted aloud that she enjoyed what he was doing to her. What of everything else though? She didn't want to die, and hadn't for a long time. She accepted defeat in life, deciding happiness was not a thing to seek and trapping herself into a monotonous existence and dull expectations. "That's stupid. You said you weren't stupid," he countered. Not allowing oneself the opportunity to seek satisfaction was pure folly. All those interesting faces Princess made would come to a screeching halt if she didn't have expectations to shatter. So, what would Kusanagi do? He could give her reason to expect goodness in life and see it taken away at multiple opportunities, or he could leave her current expectations and shatter them with immediate pleasantry. These were difficult choices to make. In the end, he decided to thrust forward as slowly as he'd been retreating previously. "You don't want to die. You're living like a dead person. I could just kill you... or I could do something else. I never had a hard time choosing before now. You're interesting, you know?"

Meanwhile, the potential for Hiruko's immediate future continued to grow with additional promises of excitement. Miko was sold on fucking him and Kaguya, seemingly at once. Kaguya let herself be sold on becoming his lucky charm. The night was still young. Though they had to return by morning, Hiruko was going to have the best time possible until it was time to part. Maybe he'd call on them when business was done? Time would tell. In the meantime, he was being handed a packaged suit while the two girls were selecting a few articles themselves. Hiruko needed only the one thing, so he took that suit to join them both. "Find anything good?" he asked of the pair. "Changing rooms are in the back over there," he added, nodding toward the tail-end of this rectangular room.

Princess was once again having her thought processes questioned. More specifically, Kusanagi was calling something she'd said stupid this was specifically brought into question after she mentioned not being stupid. "Iie, it's stupid to get your hopes up. We both know people are still trying to kill me I don't have time to live life pretending there isn't a person in that shadow in the corner of my room, ya' know?" she said. It was possible, she could have ignored those people but they wouldn't ignore her. And if she started living like that sort of thing didn't matter, she'd end up dead way earlier. Moreover there was soon movement from Kusanagi as he slowly sank back into her depths after almost withdrawing. He made the claim that she was interesting because he couldn't decide what he wanted to do. "I still don't know enough about what your deal is to decide if being interesting to you is a good thing or a bad thing... Your freaky ass has me fucked up... I've never spent so long not being able to figure out what is going on before," she said while her hips were gently wiggling towards his. Maybe that was a compliment coming from her, the weird sensation of death surrounding this man aside, he was actually pretty interesting to her as well. Even if she didn't know what was going on with her, her body seemed to know. Natural reactions weren't necessarily normal to her, so pursuing them was good.

While Hiruko received his suit, Kaguya and Miko were sorting through clothing that they'd picked for random reasons. Kaguya had a nice mature black dress which was mostly sheer while, Miko had chosen for the night a cute and innocent star studded blue and white number for her current night. Of course, beyond this both had chosen a few extra outfits not sure if they'd need them or not. Kaguya in particular had picked up something she was calling, "Oi, I found delinquent chic I could pull off the look..." claimed Kaguya as Miko looked at a black overcoat with a full diamond lining in a deep purple. The outfit appeared to have lots of suspenders, straps and the like. "More like delinquent meets dominatrix, but I'm into it, Kaya-sen♫~" Miko sang at her friend. "Alright, well you got cute almost bunny sailor and cutesy fairy? You really like the dichotomy, huh, Mi-chan?" she asked the other girl who blushed. "Well, you gave me the sailor thing and In truth I couldn't appreciate it in middle school. And I just really like this one. I think it's super cute!~" Miko claimed. Both looked to Hiruko who was pointing out changing room. "Hai hai... we found a few things~" Kaguya admitted with dresses and random clothes in hand both girls made their way to oddly separate dressing rooms to begin changing clothes.

True, people were out to kill the woman calling herself Princess. True, they could sneak into her personal space at any given moment of any day. False... it was not stupid to get one's hopes up. The way Kusanagi saw things, those dangers were cause for excitement, not fear and hiding. "I wish I could be you. If the people who wanted me dead were kind enough to approach me directly... maybe I could have fun," he said plainly. As Kusanagi moved forward, Princess moved in response. So honest was her body. Lo, her mouth had honesty to offer as well. Her confusion was put on full display via words. "Isn't being interesting always a good thing? And why do you need to figure me out? Are you in love with me? Is that what love is?" he wondered. Truth be told, he'd been trying to find the answer to that exact question for some time. Perhaps Princess had the answer. "If it is, I should probably fuck you to death now... or maybe I should do that anyway. What do you think?"

Hiruko approached his 'lucky charms' and entered a more normal scene than he expected. They were simply... standing there, talking about their clothing choices as normal people in a clothing store would. Hiruko half expected them to be a quarter-step from sitting on one another's faces at all times, based on their earlier behavior toward each other. Whatever the case, they each had a reasonable selection of clothes in hand. "Hmm, is that all? You can both get more. I've got a lot of chips stored here, and I feel like I'm getting a lot more by the end of tonight~" he said. Taking only that one suit for himself, Hiruko began moving along with the girls toward the changing rooms. He, too, would be changing for a bit, though some words would still be shared as the entire shop had been oddly emptied of its customers in the past few minutes. "So, any plans for first games?"

Apparently a moment of understanding would be reached by Princess, and it would be caused by a single statement given to her by Kusanagi. This man, with his green hair, girly visage and randomly massive cock, somehow wished people who wanted him dead would come to him. Princess gawked at the man openly. That was so outrageous, so ridiculous so random. She finally understood it completely. "Sou, I didn't expect that... still freaky," she said though that was admittedly a bit more playful than her previous statements had been. It was beyond her general grasp of life that this man was seeking his fun in facial expressions, and killing people. Meanwhile she simply wondered if she killed a few thugs if they'd eventually stop showing up... they couldn't afford to chase her forever right? "I don't think being interesting to someone who has admitted liking to break things is a good idea, especially when I don't know the limits of that breaking," she admitted honestly. As for his question of love she looked a bit shocked. He wondered why she wanted to figure him out and if it was because she was in love with him. Her hips were still shifting. "I don't think I am a person who could explain love to you and I wouldn't be able to tell you if I was in love with your or not," she said honestly. In truth, this man caused panic in her more than anything else, that wasn't part of love... but she liked and respected him to a certain extent, aside from the looming potential death. "I like you... I feel like love would be something deeper than what I feel right now though," she aimed to be honest with him as it was one of few things he'd asked of her. "As for fucking me to death... I guess if I came too, I could see accepting it as a way to go," she said. Ah, but whether he was speaking metaphorically or literally was always a debate for her. Either way, he was still in her loins and still fucking her so she supposed it would be potentially fun to have a bit of sex.

Meanwhile, Kaguya and Miko were being treated to more generosity. Regardless of the expectation, Kaguya and Miko were actually friends so they could have normal interactions without the increased sexual tension from time to time. Until either one of them decided to be distracting or impulsive, right now though they were both looking at Hiruko and Kaguya was soon looking to Miko, with a raised brow, "Mi-chan, the prices on some of this stuff is already outrageous..." she started only to have Miko hold up one of her hands. "Been through it already. Details about our night. He bought me a quarter million yen worth of shoes, I was going to buy them myself. Bought that car, bought a penthouse which we... wrecked by the way, and he paid for that too. From what I see, he's just doing stuff it makes him happy so it's fine to just accept. He's also pretty earnest about it not being a debt thing nor it coming with any darker intentions," Miko explained of the situation. Kaguya's mouth made a little o as she came to understand the situation. "Don't make that face in front of me, Kaya-sen♫~" Miko claimed as she moved about. It would appear... everything was fine, and they could get more things. Miko had picked out a pair of blue high heeled pumps to match the flowy dress and Kaguya had picked out some black ones for her mature dress. Both girls were picking up accessories. "Fine, thank you for your kindness Hi-niisama♥!~" Kaguya said willing to accept his kindness on the words of Miko alone. Miko as she walked towards the dressing room listened and heard, less noise than before... "Oh? We're basically alone in here now..." she said while her eyes were still trained on a few accessories like gloves and the like. Kaguya came by and dropped a maid outfit on her as well two of them in her current size. "Take that too, since you've been wrecking things..." she claimed. Which made Miko slip her a few matching accessories for her new looks. With that all would be in dressing rooms and soon enough talking about new games, by Hiruko's prodding. "Ah, Roulette is the game I think is interesting," claimed Miko. "I'm trying to play blackjack or maybe craps... yeah... I'm trying to roll for crits♥!~" Kaguya said happily.

Many times, Kusanagi sought the meaning of what normal people called love. It was not a thing he knew and understood, and sadly it seemed Princess would also be incapable of providing answers. He was at minimum interested in the woman, but the limit of her emotional state was similar to his own. This would not be the day he made that great discovery. Oh well; perhaps he could manage something else instead. Princess showed no issue with being fucked to death, so long as she achieved satisfaction along the way. Obviously she was still giving no credit to his earlier claims. "Sou. I guess you're right. I'm just... excited. I just want to..." There was no need for Kusanagi to complete his clause. No, the only necessity was movement now, so he thrusted. Roughness was no stranger to the man, but he seemed a bit internally frustrated this time. He slammed against Princess's cervix again... but no longer would his progression be stopped by it. Today, if never before, Princess would be discovering what it meant to have a man enter her womb with neither warning nor remorse. Was she attuned enough to accept it? Well... Kusanagi didn't know nor care.

Being new to the group, Kaguya addressed the price tags on all the clothes she and Miko already had. That was a waste; Hiruko didn't ever bother with those things. Miko interjected to explain all the things he'd done thus far, even stressing the fact that Hiruko wouldn't make a debt of the exchange. Well, that part wasn't entirely true; he'd soon be correcting her on that. "Correction. I don't do debts, but it's not free. You have to be my lucky charms, remember?" he mentioned. Waving off Kaguya's gratitude from there, Hiruko went about undressing behind a long curtain. Other patrons were vacant, so Hiruko could sit within the changing room and thoroughly inspect his new suit. Of course, there was no need to check it for quality. It was essentially the same thing he wore into the building, albeit with a vest and no jacket. In future, he'd probably be keeping the vest as part of his general ensemble. For now though, he checked even as deeply as the vest's lining. Ah, there it was! A single slip of paper containing an encoded message was found and inspected while Hiruko finished discarding his initial outfit. 'Onryu-kai? That's problematic. There's no telling which members actually belong to that damn thing,' he thought after reading the encrypted note. A deep sigh passed the man's lips; this was going to be a bothersome job.

Princess couldn't explain to Kusanagi what love was... but that also made sense. She'd never been in a position to experience anything other than cordiality. Too bad, it seemed that Kusanagi was coming to his own conclusions. His words made it seem as if he was spacing out again. He was just excited, and he just wanted... something but he didn't finish his sentence. Princess was left once again to contemplate his words, but not for long. Obviously, he finally decided to act, if only a bit strangely, he began moving again roughly ramming himself against her cervix and then... pop! A push would lead to him being buried within the womb of Princess. Her eyes flickered, her irises were pulsating and her core was tightening down on the man now lodged within her person. Extra slickness and something which defied logic aside from hentai seemed to be happening to her and she... liked it enough to orgasm from the entrance alone. She'd never been abused like this before. Why had her earlier trauma even counted as abuse when stuff like this could happen to her? Well, obviously because those men were cock-less by comparison. "Fucking freaky ass, science experiment!" she snapped after she found words beyond one screaming moan. That's what it sounded like when someone experienced an impromptu orgasm, a yelping breathy thing. Now what? What could she even do? Except have her hips wiggle and her legs wrap around his waist, maybe that pop had killed her and shew as bleeding to death, oh, but she wouldn't know the fluids leaking from her loins were clear not blood red or anything like that. The tears in the corners of her eyes were an innate emotional response, not pain. Maybe she was the freaky one here? Well, she didn't taste like food so there was that.

Meanwhile, Hiruko was offering an amendment to what Miko said about his debts and payments. "That was implied, Hiru-nii," Miko said which Kaguya agreed with as she found herself donning new underwear for that little black dress she wanted to wear. "Hai hai, we both keep track of things we agree to, we were discussing the fine print or potential unknowns. You know, devilish details~" Kaguya said as she looked at herself in the mirror. She really did look nice, maybe she'd go for different hair during this? Wait. Miko for her part in this was also looking at herself in a mirror. This time seeming to have a decent amount of confidence as she stared at her own reflection. "Wait a fucking minute did you say you could have spent a quarter million yen on shoes? Where did you get that kind of money?" she asked the girl... they'd been freaking out and she was sitting on something crazy. "I have a job." Miko said as if that explained everything, but of course it didn't. In fact, that answer likely sounded markedly evasive. "That's not an explanation and you fucking know it!" Kaguya followed up immediately. "I told you the other day that I compose music," Miko said nonchalantly. "Must be some killer fucking music... " Kaguya followed up but Miko had nothing to say about that, mostly because she didn't really listen to her own music very often. "It's weird that you forgot that so quickly," Miko chided. "We were drunk. Do you want me to recall all the things you confessed to, Mi-chan♥~" Kaguya teased making the girl blush in the room by herself and leaving her happy she couldn't be seen currently.

That pop didn't seem new at all to Kusanagi. In truth, it wasn't. He'd entered the womb of women before. Perhaps he'd actually fucked someone to death the way he kept threatening Princess. Perhaps he'd do the same to her... or perhaps not? Princess's reaction to that thrust was pure, orgasmic bliss ─ literally. Everything became much slicker within her walls ─ slicker, tighter and much more. Her legs were holding him in place. This was elation? How interesting. "Sou ka," was all Kusanagi said as he rested in the woman's womb. She was a disturbing individual, but he liked that. As such, he wouldn't hesitate to begin battering away at her loins anew, even if doing so risked the toilet beneath her.

Hiruko had little left to do after finding that note. Just the same, as the other two spoke primarily to one another, he had the freedom to redress without issue. New socks, new pants, new shirt and so-on were donned in a matter of moments. Once he'd gotten that out of the way, Hiruko became the first to leave the changing rooms and return to the register. He carried with him those old clothes and the note he'd been given, now marked with his response. "Here, Boss. I'd like these all cleaned by the time my comrades and I are done tonight," he said to the clerk while awaiting the others' return.

That pop, and everything that followed were still quite new to Princess. This man had breached a barrier she didn't know could be breached. Was she such a masochist that the pain of a near death experience was making her orgasm? No. She was sure she'd not come to harm during that orgasm and what was more, Kusanagi was staring down at her, not moving. Whatever he saw, wasn't something she'd sure she understood. She'd barely noticed her legs moving to lock him in place, until they were already there and then he simply had one of his more apathetic reactions. Before he began pounding away at her properly. "Fuck yes!!" she chimed seemingly pleased. Fuck everything else, and all her previous thoughts she was busy immersing herself in new sensations and feeling something for once in her life. Truly feeling it, she'd not felt so much relief since... she killed her tormentor. Perhaps that thought shouldn't have crossed her mind mid-coitus but at the very least she had a proper vantage point to think from.

At the same time, Miko and Kaguya were actually getting dressed. Both girls actually seemed fairly excited by the idea of their particular choices and both would manage to get dressed without any real assistance. Their conversation not withstanding they'd eventually find themselves dressed and outside of said rooms looking each other over for the sake of viewing each other properly. Kaguya had let her hair down and was wearing a long black dress with a thigh high split and a red velvety interior and very high heels. She had on thigh-highs and garters as well as lingerie which could been seen beneath sheer fabric. Her look was completed by a choker type necklace that Miko had handed her on their last stop. Miko on the other hand came out dressed in a blue and white cute dress which was tighter around the chest than she normally went for but with a glowing starry theme. Around her neck a blue ascot like choker held together by a golden star. "Wooh, looking good Mi-chan give us a turn♥!~" Kaguya said. "You first, I'm into this mature look~" Miko claimed as well only to be drooling just a little. Such would only continue as both turned Hiruko. "Actually, he's looking great too. It's similar but still somehow is more showy, even without the coat? That vest is doing things to me," Miko said calmly. "The whole look does things to me♥~" Kaguya said flirting as she always would. Both girls came forth with clothing they meant to purchase, their old clothes and shoes in a neat pile and the ones they still needed to purchase gathered up. "What do you think?" Both girls asked together standing side by side somehow managing the red and black and blue and white crossed look with temptation and innocence as their combined looks.

Fuck yes, the hooker exclaimed upon Kusanagi's return to thrusting. This was a much stranger interaction than Kusanagi originally expected. Even so, he didn't particularly mind it. Princess showed a different sort of breaking than his usual toys, but everything was worth seeing at least once, right? He wouldn't stop moiling away at her insides, even if it killed her... though it didn't seem this one would die in any literal sense. "That's an interesting face," he observed. One hand pressed against Princess's abdomen, stabilizing her against the lidded toilet and serving the dual purpose of adding pressure to the force within her body. Just the same, Kusanagi had a bit more leverage to work with as he aggressively pistoned his hips. The whore was finally awake after sleeping for over a decade. Kusanagi happened to be there as witness. "Konnichiwa."

Once his old clothes were handed off, Hiruko turned to meet his companions of the evening. A low, long whistle slipped through the man's lips as his eyes bounced from one girl to another. "You two are made for the high life," he praised. They each had a certain elegance and flair in these new ensembles. With the widest of grins on his face, Hiruko held up one finger and moved it in a circular movement, as if to suggest a turnaround from both. "I think I need to invest in some property near wherever you two live. Chic, mature, elegant, and a little risqué on both ends. Kocchi looks like an idol, and Kayacchi looks like a vampire straight out of a novel. This store was made for you two♥~" he rambled. They wanted to know what he thought, so he decided to tell them almost everything that came to mind. Of course, everything else he thought could easily be inferred by the way he was looking both lasses up and down throughout that speech.

Page 161 of 161 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161