While Shota worked toward emptying his balls inside Sakura, Hiruko decided it was time to fill his camera reel with this new and impressive brunette. First and foremost, she wanted a picture of him to use as a contact photo. He wasn't the least bit shy; she could do whatever she wanted. "You can take any kind of picture you want of me. One stipulation: if a picture of me exists, you have to be the only person with that picture. I don't keep them saved to my own phone or anything either," he explained briefly. There were several women whom Hiruko had relations with in his image folder, but one would never find a picture of the man himself within his personal device. There were, of course, various reasons for that ─ reasons he wouldn't be disclosing.

Miko was obviously the shy type, easily flustered by little things. Frankly, that was part of her appeal, and the primary reason he thought this kind of photoshoot would work wonders for her. "You're fine, Kocchi. And I do mean... fine," he offered with a flirty wink. With that, Miko was seating herself upon the table. That one leg came up, and her breasts clad in fine lace jutted out. Hiruko steadied his phone, holding it as if it were a legitimate camera in its vertical position. "A ten-to-one payout," he called her pose. The brightest of smiles was on his face as he snapped an image. Even when he did, his phone didn't move from that spot. "Just like that. I was right, by the way. This camera wants to be all over you almost as much as I do. Dazzling♥~" he complimented in the moment.