Miko was calling his bluff, or at least she was doing so now. That was a rather convenient turn of events, as Hiruko had a special response for those who called his bluff at the table. For Miko, that involved sandwiching her between the couch and himself. Slowly did he grind his fingerprint against her canal to extricate that finger. On its way out, he ensured it was also dragged between folds to flick over her nub. To Miko's credit, she remembered his earlier words. "That's good. There's something I did once before, and I think it's something you might like," he claimed. With that, Hiruko was guiding his girth into her opening ─ a first-time occurrence from this end. Though it was a fair bit more difficult than Miko handling insertion herself, nothing but her cervix would stop his approach... and even that wouldn't be doing a very good job for long, if Hiruko had his way.

Speaking of people having their way, it seemed Ren wouldn't be having his. He intended to make himself scarce after completing the job, but this Kaguya was a strange girl. She claimed her day was made better by being in his presence ─ a remarkably flirty statement from someone only a couple of years displaced from his age. "Thanks?" he said with an upward inflection. Ren heard things like that all the time, never thinking much of it. Apparently, he'd want to stick around for a bit. Why? Well, the reason would soon be presenting itself. Freshly changed into a new dress, Saori revealed herself in a better light than he'd seen her in before. She normally appeared a bit... defeated by the walks of life. "You've been through a lot this week. You seem more spirited now," he commented. Moving on, Saori insisted upon treating him to a meal. It seemed 'no' was not an option. "Eh? Well... I do have work tomorrow, but I could go for a bite. You don't have to treat me, though," he argued slightly.