Page 179 of 179 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179
Results 1,781 to 1,783 of 1783

Thread: Charles Patricius

According to Miko, the show she received was not so bland as Kazu assumed. He couldn't see it that way. From his own perspective, Kazuhiko did nothing more than stroke up and down, only with the occasional twist at the end before returning to the downward path. Sure, there was a slickening that came as a result of his own pre-ejaculate... but that couldn't be much, right? Miko was on that chair getting most of her body involved ─ at least all standard erogenous zones one would find appeal in looking at. What could she possibly glean from seeing his end of things?

Well, Miko herself made it quite clear. What she gained was mostly his reactions to the show. "Oh..." Kazu replied through a long breath. Surely there were a decent few of those, as he was currently reading her active body as if studying for an exam he had in ten minutes. In fact, he probably would have an exam in the next ten minutes or so... But first, there would be a pop quiz. What quiz? If one were to ask, the answer would be quickly made obvious. Miko spoke her desire to see something else in a second, but frankly... "I-ah... have no idea what that could be," Kazu admitted. Lo and behold, it was time for that pop quiz. Miko changed her position to one that placed her rear in his line of sight. Still, she busied herself in those moist folds while Kazu only further intensified the treatment of himself. What he saw from there joined the sound of Miko's moan ringing in his ear, and then... there was a splash to join his own gasping. No... splash wasn't the word. Kazuhiko had undergone another form of ascension within the Nexus, and it showed in the way his mana exploded like a pulse wave ─ and that was only the way it hit the sixth sense. In the physical senses, an extended "Aahhh~" passed Kazu's lips as an almost glowing white fluid sprayed from his dick, dwarfing the normal quantity and seeming more like a briefly-opened fire hydrant. Even from afar, it would be reaching Miko and sullying everything between two bodies. Kazuhiko had become quite the powerful existence of late; Miko would be the first to see and feel the physical showing of said power in this world.

Miko was, very honest with Kazuhiko and it was very easy for her to be. Somehow it was much easier to talk to him, even about sexual stuff than most conversations were for her to have. She didn't even have to work herself up to speaking like she did in other situations. Perhaps this was a matter of knowing the lad during her formative years and being able to talk to him pretty freely during their shared time together.

Whatever the case, she mentioned wanting to see something else and he claimed not to know what, but... it happened anyway. Right when she had reached the peak of her own pleasure, the swift movements of Kazuhiko's hand on his own cock seemed to push him over the edge too. If she played any part in this... Miko was quite excited. Even if she didn't she felt that pulse and the resulting spray in such a way that she was surprised. It was almost explosive and oddly enough she could only be more excited about it as she came to a stop. She even had some of that glowing fluid on her person and could feel it tingling along her skin. "Woah♪! That looked pretty intense, Charlie♫..." she stated as she calmed down. "Are you okay?" she asked in an almost teasing fashion as she looked over the chaos created. This room would need to be cleaned before anyone else came into it, but that was fine as well. "Am I pervert for thinking an explosion like that would feel great inside? Because I think that... and I kinda just had to share it♪~" she mused. Speaking of sharing, it would Kaguya on the couch relaxing with Angelica when that pulse went off. She sat up immediately feeling something so strange. "What the fuck was that?" she asked seemingly distraught. "Oh? That was just Chuck... it's fine," Angelica mumbled. "Oi oi, you didn't warn anybody about that?" she asked seemingly confused. "Why? I've been having sex with him for hundreds of years... it's fine," she claimed as if a feeling like that was perfectly normal. And Kaguya assumed it was not at all, but she'd also had sex with Mugen and knew how extreme sex could be even in the magical world. "Gambareyo, Mi-chan♥~" she murmured wondering if she'd also feel it every time it happened.

Kazu's breathing was slightly labored, but he was no worse for wear otherwise. That expulsion was something he'd more than adjusted to after spending ages in the Nexus. In fact, it was not quite as intense as his maximum output. That pulse accompanying ejaculation spread far and wide, reaching across all of Japan at the very least. No matter; only those who had spiritual awareness would even be conscious of it. Miko claimed his expulsion looked intense. He'd become so adjusted to that sort of explosion going inside some part of Angelica, he could only agree; seeing it reach Miko's back from this distance was a bit on the intense side. "Perfectly fine. I mean... not fine at all, but fine," he said, still snapping pictures. Maybe Kazu had also developed some sort of marking kink. Whether he did or not, he obviously thought all that spunk on Miko's back and ass was worth seeing a second, third or fourth time. "Pretty sure I'm only getting harder at this point. It's like... the best sort of pain I'm in right now," he explained roughly.

Was Miko a pervert? Yes. Was she more of a pervert for wanting that massive explosion to happen inside her body? Also yes. Was he throbbing even more after hearing that desire expressed? Absolutely! There were only a few issues with the idea, but they could surely work that out. "I'm gonna say yes, you're definitely a pervert for that... but that's also hot. As a warning though, Jeanne got pregnant when we held hands, and I just finished going through another thing. If you've got that whole anti-pregnancy thing down by now, you might want to workshop it even more. Angie basically spawned an echo from taking that in, and I'm having too hard a time thinking of anything besides dumping it all the way inside. I'm three and a half kids deep; I'm on full reckless abandon mode, and I apparently can't fucking miss."

Page 179 of 179 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179