Page 129 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1513

Thread: Charles Patricius

Hiruko hadn't been behind the wheel of a car since he was last in his hometown. With that being the case, he was going to let loose to the best of his ability on this drive. Interestingly enough, there was no worry of police or anything of the sort. He sped with reckless abandon, passing 300 kilometers per hour and undoubtedly several officers, but none would even be looking in that Ferrari's direction until it was too far gone to pinpoint. Miko called his actions reckless, but also... hot. Very briefly did he glance toward the passenger's seat with a smug little upturn of his lips. "You're hot; don't go throwing that at me. When you get a nice girl in your car, you have to show off a little," he insisted, completely in spite of the fact that he'd be driving this way regardless of a passenger.

Ryohei thought he would be spilling his load on the purple-haired girl's face. He thought correctly for the first expulsion, but the second, third and fourth were instead captured on her tongue as if it were some sort of delicious treat. She even went on to talk about how he was 'worth it' as if she was amused by the notion. This Tohsaka girl was well beyond weird. "Fuckin'... haah... freak..." Ryohei chanted. She smiled while agreeing to the term 'succubus' as an identifier, doing nothing to dissuade Ryohei's opinion that something supernatural was going on here. Furthermore, there was a pair of questions. Could he continue? Yes; he didn't seem to be losing firmness at all. Did he want to put his dick somewhere else? Absolutely; he officially wanted to put it anywhere this lass would let him. Apparently, she wanted to see how he'd make use of his tool. What a freak. "Mendokuse... Yes, yes, and... whatever. But I don't wanna hear shit about what happens after. Got me?" he growled, stepping out of the way and pointing at the very same wall he'd recently been almost leaned against. Actually, taking that place would put Sakura right next to the group's boss. Perhaps there was a bit of spite in Ryohei, or perhaps he hadn't considered the other four at all. "I ain't fucking on the dirty ass ground, and that box'll just break."

Riding in the passenger seat of an extremely fast car while a man drove recklessly down the highway... seemed like exactly the sort of thing a rebellious teen would be seen doing in one of those dramatic movies. Oddly enough, Miko wasn't even being rebellious she was simply enjoying a ride and having a bit of fun with her newly coined sex friend. What was more, she had flirty words to offer the man and saw the gentle upturn of his lips as he smugly replied to her. A single glance was placed her way as he claimed she was hot. Miko's face flushed immediately as he continued to speak of showing off for a nice girl and how she shouldn't throw such things his way. It was very odd but somehow it was more flattering for her knowing that he thought this way while only seeing her for what she was right now. Nothing magical, no attraction to spirit, no future clairvoyance, no long term established friendship... he was just complimenting her. "When you say it like that... it sounds really believable..." she mentioned knowing how odd it was for anyone to see her like that outside of the aforementioned circumstance. "Arigatou..." she murmured softly. She didn't expect those kinds of things from anyone she was always so quick to fluster. Her brain was already moving faster than this car was, "You're still hot though~" she managed. "I do find myself wondering, if it's possible to get under your skin just a bit. That calm face gives me such strange feelings~" she mused gently. It was simply the truth. An exceedingly attractive adult man had seen her and he could have had anyone decided on her. And it was beyond the truth that she often found herself with a weird desire to disturb the peace of others. He could enjoy his ride, but how forward was she going to be? That most depended on his next answer.

"That doesn't sound like a bad thing when you say it like that~" Sakura mentioned as she cleaned her lips and drug cum across her face to her mouth with a single finger. She was always going to enjoy this sort of thing. The rest would absorb into her person over time, but she seemed to gather that men for the most part were very visual creatures and ones without magical senses seemed to rely solely on their eyes to determine their moods in these types of situations. According to this man he would indeed keep going and he wouldn't be hearing any complaints about anything. "Hai hai... I wouldn't complain Ryo-kun~" she teased the man gently. That little growling edge to his voice made him seem a bit more aggressive, she liked it. No to sex on the ground and no to sex on the box, instead he wanted up against the wall near where his 'boss' had fallen. "Oh? Facing you... or away?" she questioned, at away she turned around with her hands against the wall and wiggled her hips just a bit. Something about that seemed to entice men, she didn't know why but Ryohei was a good person to test it on given his disposition.

Hiruko had no idea why his words wouldn't have been believable. Unless Miko had gone her entire life without looking in a mirror, she surely had to know. Either that, or her 'stunning' friends she spoke of were a different level of ridiculous entirely. One could hope that wasn't the case, or mankind was probably doomed. "I wonder what you've been through, that it has to be made believable," Hiruko mused absently. Whatever the life of Iino Miko entailed in years before, he didn't envy her the struggle. Here and now though, he could say for certain she was at least physically attractive. Of course, that didn't detract from her personality either, as he saw things. "Anyway, I can't say it's not possible to get under my skin. It's not something that really happens, but... talking like that is a dangerous game in its own right, Kocchi~" he commented while those sunglasses were being tilted slightly down his nose. "Define strange feelings."

One way to define the term 'strange feelings' was with whatever the hell Sakura managed to produce in any man she encountered. She was some kind of freak without question, but that couldn't be a bad thing when the results were so positive. Regardless of how Sakura interpreted his words, he wouldn't be turning down the chance to have a good time. She claimed no complaints would come from her, using a very familiar form of his given name in that teasing tone once more. A scoff passed Ryohei's lips, but he didn't bother commenting past that. What he did comment on, was an issue surrounding Sakura's follow-up question. Whether he wanted her to face him or face away... well, it couldn't really matter when she was presenting her ass to be taken at his leisure! "Baka!" he exclaimed while reaching out to grab the girl's hips. "What's the point of the question now?! Maybe I wanted the first option, but it'd take an idiot to turn down a round ass shaking right in front of him!" he preached. All the while though, Ryohei was rubbing the full length of his rod between plump cheeks, as if to tease the idea of future events. "Look what you did! Now I've got no choice!"

Hiruko's words wouldn't have really been believable form most other people. It was his sole privilege of being the first person that Miko recognized as a voice of reason outside of her normal group. He claimed that she was attractive and given his potential to choose literally anyone else, she was sure he meant it. Miko couldn't really answer why it wasn't really believable. She supposed it boiled down to one thing. "I am not used to people normally seeing me, and this growth spurt is really recent. Yours is a different sort of outside perspective with different motivations," she seemed sure of that being the case. Still, she might be willing to believe that she was as hot as he said. Just like she believed now she was a gift, just like she believed she was special. Everything seemed to be building Iino Miko towards a certain understanding of herself she wouldn't have been capable of. Moving on from that it was supposedly possible to get under Hiruko's skin though it didn't happen very often. He claimed such talk was dangerous in its own way, using that little pet name he had for her, making a smirk come to her face. "A little danger is good though right, Hiru-nii~" she chimed seemingly amused. "It makes me want to provoke you, just a little. I get all tingly thinking about it~" she answered fairly honestly. Those sunglasses down his nose made him look especially smug. She wondered about that pattern in his eyes and how interesting it would look when his eyes widened in surprise or lidded in passion. Actually, the thought of all that had her legs gently bouncing. She was left to wonder if a man with this much money and this sort of attitude also had some other reason to be completely confident and unbothered by life. She was now curious and had to know.

And then there was Sakura being treated to the attitude of a tsundere gangster. Yes. He reminded her a bit of Angelica. It was fun to press his buttons it made her happy for him to scoff at her. And beyond that he seemed very compliant and was easy to influence. Perhaps it was rude of her to assume that shaking her bottom at him would make him do anything but approach her rear. "Oh? Is that how that works?~" Sakura feigned ignorance knowing that deflection was something she could use. Or perhaps it counted as sarcasm. At the very least she understood what it sounded like to her to say that exact statement like that. And now there was thick meat rubbing between her cheeks. Sakura's face reddened as she felt this kind fo flesh to flesh contact. His attitude was also worth pursuing in this way. "Oh? Is that the case, I figured you still had a choice~" she said an encouraging arch in her lower spine granting the man physical and potentially visual access to either her core or her rectum. Whichever he preferred. "You can go where you like Ryo-kun... no encouragement from me~" she offered while shaking her hips along with his thrusting movements. He could plunge himself into her core or her ass and she'd likely enjoy it just the same.

Something logical came from Miko. If her growth spurt was a more recent development, it somewhat made sense that others didn't see her in the same light Hiruko now did. On the other hand, it didn't make sense at all that she was entirely unseen. Hiruko was a firm believer that Miko was, perhaps, just a bit ignorant to the attention of others. "I'll give you that, but... sorry to say, you might really be blind. You've got a cute face; that should get a lot of attention by itself. You can't grow a face," he stated plainly. She was undoubtedly a looker in ways that had nothing to do with a growth spurt of any sort, so there was quite a bit to be confident about in Hiruko's opinion. Regarding Miko's dangerous demeanor, she proved even more ridiculous than he thought. "Never mind what I said. That's not dangerous; it's downright sinister. I didn't expect you to be a sadist, Kocchi♥~" he said while not seeming all too displeased. Just then, he had to brake, slowing rapidly while encroaching upon a sharp right turn.

Tohsaka Sakura was undoubtedly some sort of demon. Ryohei could almost call himself certain in believing she wasn't constructed the same way as other, normal humans. Not one to abusively throw around his own superstitions, however, he had little to say about it. Ah, but Sakura was content to press his buttons in a way. Her sarcastic remarks brought rise to a vein in his forehead. She knew exactly what she was doing, and she knew exactly how very bothersome it was. His hold on her hips was tightening as she continued talking, even deepening that arch in her back to further tantalize and aggravate. "Y'know, you're kind of a bitch..." he grumbled. Sakura said he could enter whichever hole he wanted. He was going to do precisely that, now whether she wanted him to or not. "So I'll just fuck you like one!" Ryohei announced while plunging recklessly into her folds, womb and all in one fell swoop. He'd applied enough force to result in his pelvis crashing against her ass, and even enough to push her more firmly against the wall. She wanted to goad him, so she was obviously prepared for any outcome.

Apparently there was a flaw in Miko's logical understanding of herself. Even when she was given credit, it was pointed out that even without any adjustments to her body she had a cute face and that was not to be understated, if only because one couldn't grow a face. "Sou... I might be blind. I do admit that. I suppose I'll have a look later," she managed while blushing. When was the last time she considered her own visage really? It'd probably been quite a while, she also hadn't been in this form in over 300 years until yesterday... some habits were hard to overcome. What wasn't hard to overcome however, was the flirty speech that bounced between them. Apparently, Hiruko had her pegged as a sadist and she was indeed a sadist but he didn't sound displeased about it. "Oh... weee♪~" a happy chirp escaped the girl as she was flung to the left as a sharp right turn was made. Though she was in a seatbelt happenstance would see her end up with a hand on Hiruko's cock much to her own surprise she wouldn't be withdrawing from it even when she noticed what she was doing. Why? Well she was far too surprised with what she was finding to immediately pull away. Still not removing her hands she was looking up into the man's face with sheer surprise. 'It's way too big for a human! I thought I wouldn't expect to see anything bigger than Shishou's on a human. FUCKING GREAT DICK!~' she thought so loud she could swear someone would hear it. She'd even started to casually stroke it, it was such a her thing to do, not realizing what her hands were doing until they were well and fully active. Actually, there was a tiny bit of drool in the corner of her mouth as it watered just thinking about it. This was really going to be a great day.

While Miko was finding out about a large human cock, Sakura was apparently doing the same. Her teasing of this gangster seemed to elicit the kinds of reaction she definitely would have wanted. He even made a statement which had her thinking about how her personality registered. "Am I?" she questioned. Well, if that was the case, she'd definitely still be taking what he was giving. In this case, he decided he'd be fucking her like one and when he roughly entered her core knocking all the way up and into her womb a squeal escaped her lips as her tongue fell out of her mouth. "Ah!~" Most of the time, Sakura was quiet, but this kind of rough entry with a cock sizable enough to do the job was enough to make her walls quake a little, as he fell into that wall with a bit more force. "Ryo-kun, that's quite surprising, you've reached such a good spot to fuck~" she chimed seemingly more amused than she could have been. 'I didn't know humans could give dick like this. I might actually be able to fuck this one and go through a few experiments!' Sakura was excited by the thought and actually feeling something so randomly was well beyond her norms for these things. It seemed like it might actually be fun.

Miko's apparent blindness was something to be addressed at a later time. Sadly, Hiruko could do nothing to directly help her with that; she'd just have to realize her own worth. All he could do in this case was give his own perspective. "That's all I can say. But, I don't make deals if there's no chance of winning. I like your look. I'll even show you just how much in a─" Hiruko's clause was interrupted as a result of his own turn. Miko was flung toward him, bracing herself coincidentally by having a hand land upon his lap... or more specifically, his dick. "... bit. Seatbelt needs adjusting. You alright?" he asked. It seemed 'yes' was the answer, of course, as Miko had taken to casually stroking him toward firmness through his slacks. He'd been expecting to find a proper place to pull over; fate and Miko apparently had different plans.

Meanwhile, Sakura was still... learning. In this specific instance, she was to gain information about triggering her would-be partners to activate a different side of them. That squeal from an abrupt entry to her womb sounded about right for dealing with her type of instigation. Alas, she had more to say soon after. Sakura soon voiced her surprise, talking about how Ryohei managed to find a good spot. What sort of switch was that? Ryohei wasn't having it. "Uruse!" he demanded as a firm slap of one hand collided with Sakura's ass, causing ripples throughout its flesh and a reddening of that pale skin. "Don't try acting all sweet now there's a dick in ya'! You already let the bitch out!" he carried on. Ryohei would continue ramming himself against the walls of Sakura's womb. He'd previously warned her against any arguments once they began, and it was for this reason alone. Now that he had a sample of that incredibly tight canal and more, he wasn't going to be holding back anything. After all, it wasn't like they'd be meeting again, and this entire ordeal already began as a rape.

According to Hiruko he couldn't tell Miko about her own blindness. He claimed that he could only show her how much he liked her himself... in a bit. But that sharp turn gave him pause, not specifically because of the turn itself but because of Miko's reaction to finding her hands upon his cock. Well, his direct words would draw her attention up and she managed to look a bit startled like she'd been caught doing something a bit naughty. "Uh, right. I'm not supposed to do this sort of thing. I don't want to apologize though cause I want to keep doing it," she stated, but her hands still hadn't stopped moving. She did however take a moment to catch herself drooling and quickly wipe it away. "I'm fine. This is just really surprising. I wasn't expecting this. This is like a great dick," she let that fall out of her mouth with surprising ease. She thought she was about to have sex with a human, the idea of keeping to her own standard was surprising enough to leave her thumping once more with just as much frequency as their earlier flirty conversations. "You don't mind do you... I just want to have a look~" she teased him gently fully intending to if she wasn't stopped release him from his trousers for some more direct contact before he reached a full erection.

Sakura and pressed a button which turned the man with her into a ruffian and she fully accepted this, and noted that he wouldn't be going back to a softer approach. How interesting, it was a stinging slap to her ass that made her yip once more and those rough movements in her womb had her moaning. 'I thought I didn't like that. I really might just like it in certain instances.' she thought. Still there was movement tearing into the walls of her womb, making each and every stroke cause the tightening of her canal. If she'd already let the bitch out, she supposed more aggressive speech might be necessary. "Sou, Ryo-kun is that all you got? I could take more~" she teased even as the words that left her mouth were punctuated by moans. She couldn't really help it. 'I have to try this again later.' she thought. Perhaps she'd rewind this and see what it was like to allow him more choices. He seemed like he'd be a great deal of potential regardless of his choices. And it was like she knew it. That humming in her loins was steadily building up... and she was getting close enough that her legs were shaking just a bit. How interesting, orgasms didn't have this sort of physical effect under all circumstances. Only the most extreme seemed to do that for her in most cases, or maybe it was the lack of magic leading to more physically active participants. She hadn't considered that potential variable when considering how bad most people were at sex on the whole.

In all honesty, Hiruko had no issue with the placement of Miko's hand. He'd come to expect that sort of eventuality, even though he didn't expect it to be an accident. Perhaps this was just another stroke of good luck in his favor? Yes, that seemed to be the case. Miko appeared to have second thoughts about her activity, but her words weren't exactly true. "Of course you are! With all that talking from earlier, consent should be assumed. I'm not one of those new-age, firm 'yes' or 'no' types. Gotta have some spontaneity, or it's less fun," he assured. So many people in this age were obsessed with consent being spelled-out letter by letter; Hiruko was no such person. A bit of interpretation leading to a bit of forwardness added spice, steam and passion. He couldn't understand how some people were even having sex with so many rules applied to themselves. As for the 'greatness' of his dick and Miko's urge to have a look... Hiruko shrugged. "Do you feel like you should? Do it then. I only came this way to find a spot worth pulling over in anyway," he claimed.

Sakura processed Ryohei's barking in a very specific way. He'd only been venting frustration, but she took it in a literal way which... wasn't really wrong at all. Carrying on with that, she decided to challenge the aggressor at her rear with words of a nature he'd come to expect. That one slap to her ass had the girl yelping briefly, yet she had the nerve to further goad him. "Uruse! Take what I give ya'!" he yelled again, and again, his hand made rough contact with that same spot. She knew what she was doing, and so did Ryohei... but he didn't care. There was too much aggression and arousal to let out ─ all of it building up more and more since he met the purple-haired lass some minutes before. "Don't sit there and talk like I ain't gettin' the job done either! I can hear it every time you open your mouth!"

Apparently, Miko was supposed to assume consent based on their earlier conversations. This might be true, but she knew humans of their more modern era likely wouldn't always see it that way. She also realized she was responding a bit ravenously to something so simple as an accidental touch. She might have been well on her way to deviant behavior already, but felt no need to immediately subject someone who might not be willing to her perversions. Ah, but that seemed like a thought that was unnecessary as Hiruko confirmed he was not a stickler for things like affirmative consent in his own case. "Sou, that's a relief, I uh... have a bad habit I am sure you'll understand soon enough~" she said cheekily. Her bad habit was of course, doing things first and thinking about what she should have done later. In the here and now, she was told she could do what she wanted. It was strange to get that advice from a human but if he was giving she was going to take, such was her own nature. So... she unzipped his trousers and wrestled a dick that had no place on Gaia from within his pants. She seemed almost hypnotized by it as she continued to rub it firmness. Truly it was a great thing with such a great feel, as her fingers danced along it unhindered by fabric like she was studying it. Her eyes were sparkling with wonder, this had to be some sort of treasure, a great secret find. 'Lucky!♪~' she chanted in her own mind. It made her loins tingle with anticipation and that accumulation of saliva within her mouth well up just a bit. 'It looks so appetizing. I really should just...' by the time the man reached something resembling firmness Miko was leaned over his lap placing her warmth of her mouth around the tip of his cock before beginning to swallow it down with her tongue casually moving around it. It had such a good size and shape, and he was down right appetizing, why shouldn't she have a snack?

Meanwhile, Sakura was learning to take physicality and enjoy it truly. Perhaps this had been what was so enjoyable about Kazuhiko's red eyed form. It seemed much closer to this man's current state of volatility. If this was something that could be triggered with just words and a few subtle movements, she'd be far better at getting what she wanted out of sex without having to figure out what to avoid. This was great. And greater still was the feeling of a hand colliding once again with her rear, another yelp escaped her but it was an impossibly pleasant feeling that went along with it. It was such a firm feeling and it left a stinging sensation that she was sure she liked now that it was happening so much. She would take what he gave? Yes, of course, but how much more did he have to give. Her hips began moving, meeting thrusts that made the lad feel as if he was near her bellybutton while in her womb. It was a great feeling one of the absolute greatest by far. "I never said that. I just wonder if you actually can. No one else has today~" she teased the man. He was getting quite a lot done, she was so close in fact she was sure this orgasm would be a different sort of experience for her overall. Perhaps this was a technique worth logging away for a later time? She'd consider it after it was all over whenever she rewound this moment to go at it again.

Page 129 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast