There would be no reprieve for either party in Marisbury's penthouse. Whether with purpose or otherwise, Miko gave the man almost zero ability to act in any nonreactive way. It was only natural that, when he had the opportunity to do so, he try causing the same effect on her. A bit of cheating never hurt anyone when it was for the purpose of everyone's enjoyment. That little bullet held against Miko's opening made things better for her, and thus infinitely better-sounding for him. Everyone got to win. Miko even expressed her satisfaction despite the fact that Marisbury's goal hadn't been accomplished yet; he'd only placed that object at the entrance. So, as she sucked, drooled and moaned to send an entire host of pleasantries through his cock, Marisbury licked and pushed, literally drinking expelled juices while that bullet entered Miko's canal. He couldn't just let her put an end to him, though... the growing tightness of his sack told a different story about the reality of events.

Perhaps it could be said that Shota hadn't lost himself to the goddess. Perhaps that was true, or perhaps it wasn't. In actuality, Shota felt a motivation previously unknown to him. He had to satisfy, he had to claim, he had to... possess. He had reason to believe he was well on his way, particularly upon seeing and feeling Sakura's reactions... and hearing a very different tone of voice from the stoic lass. "Ah~? That's the Tohcchi I wanted to see. Show me more of that side, and we'll both have a good time," he said initially. Shota did take issue with something Sakura said, though. He spent a great deal of time with a finger prodding her anus, applying his tongue only when there weren't words to share. "It's not an influence, Tohcchi~♥ If there's something you like done to you, you should tell me so I can do it," he said, his tongue prodding her ass again between clauses. "Just look how much this is doing for you. You have to be more vocal~♥" he insisted. It was by sheer luck that he found the way to literally bring Sakura down onto her hands. Now that he'd managed as much, though, Shota figured another goal of his was more realistically reachable.