Just as he anticipated, Sakura took another compliment as fact. Oh well; she did apparently enjoy the feeling he provided currently. Something strange occurred after his comment about Sakura's inexperienced partners, though. For whatever reason, he felt she may have taken that negatively... though there was nothing visual to say that was the case. Maybe he was overthinking things. Whatever the case, he'd continue his efforts until it was time to stop filling the bath. With it ready and waiting, Shota would be taking his own seat for his turn being washed. "Time to switch, Tohcchi~" he announced.

In the meantime, Kusanagi remained in the general vicinity of Nara Rita's home. He'd been watching her sleep through the smallest space in her bedroom window's curtain, and was now standing atop a different roof... on his phone. "The target shows signs, but has no obvious connection to what you're looking for. Do whatever other investigations you want, but this woman and everything about her ─ they're mine," he said to whatever individual listened at the other end. "You should calm down, Haracchi," responded a smooth male voice, much more upbeat than Kusanagi's absolute apathy. "You can have your happy ending. I want nothing to do with our marks; I'm just looking for an out to another problem my family handed me. It's no big deal~♫" the other male continued. Kusanagi scoffed internally; this one was always giving himself more problems than necessary. "You're wasting your time. If you kill the deadweight, things will be much easier. If you decide to, I want to see the boy's face. He'd feel so betrayed, so... hopeless."