Akaba Reiji had half a mind to start questioning Sakura just to hear the interesting, alluring things she said at random. All he wanted to know now was whether he could do anything to repay her earlier favor, but the response he got was about a 'ride' mentioned earlier by Sakura. Ah, but that wasn't the most important thing. Far more imperative was her claim after a bit of thought ─ a claim that it'd be great if he bent her over the bathtub. Reiji stared at the girl blankly. The gumption with which she spoke such lewd statements was remarkable. Such things should have been off-putting, but he couldn't think of them as such. Reiji reached up to adjust his glasses before realizing he didn't even have them on. His mind was not in the right place. "Well, I could do that. I could gladly do that, since you put it that way," he admitted first and foremost. "But it would only be fair if I did whatever would be the most effective for getting you there, since you've effectively blown my mind already. Surely once we've guaranteed your satisfaction, we can have fun in whatever way we both enjoy."

Three hours may have been an underestimation on Kusanagi's part. At the very least, a withdrawn blowjob with a condom on would take that long, even with her show of skill. As for what he was, even he didn't know the reason for that sensitivity issue. He could easily blame a lack of feeling for anything, but that seemed... not quite right in this case. Well, he wouldn't be answering that part anyway. Kusanagi would instead give an explanation in greater detail. "You should feel accomplished if that's all it takes. You were right about being good at this," he said flatly. As for the idea of changing their current activity, he had no answer ─ at least nothing verbal. He wondered how much she could actually take, so of course... that hand on the back of Princess's head would be pushing down with the goal of forcing his cock into her throat. "This should count as a change... right?"