Page 122 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1465

Thread: Charles Patricius

The business of the day had been done, though Rita had more 'business' to deliver directly into Saika's back. As always, he was elated, even drooling from a slightly-protruding tongue as his eyes crossed. "Arigatou, Rita-sama!♥ You can have the front if you want~" the boy added. As Astolfo, he'd been through a great many degenerate things. A woman like Rita could step on his balls, and he'd be happy just to see her do it. None could fathom the true extent of Totsuka Saika's mental issues... but he somehow never did wrong.

Kusanagi would be waiting down the street, close enough only to know Rita's whereabouts. It seemed Rita was being held at bay for a while longer. Miko took the time to call her mother, but she wouldn't be the only one on that video chat. Having his wife sit beside him at random, a brown-haired, brown-eyed man with a single streak of white in his fringe sighed. "Already? I have a... oh," He interrupted himself upon seeing the cause for this approach, seeing the familiar face of his daughter on the screen of a cellphone. Immediately, the man's brow furrowed upon seeing that tear trickle. "Mimi? What's the matter? Is something wrong with your trial period?" he wondered. Miko had only been away for a short while; there was no obvious need for tears.

Saika was a very strange boy. Though he managed to be a morally righteous individual, he was an absolute degenerate. Strangely enough, Sakura hadn't taken her eyes off the lad the entire time he was being stepped on. She also had a rather blatant stare at his manhood for research purposes. He was indeed bigger than the lad she'd had sex with the previous night, and he'd been more vigorous though she'd been equally as uninterested in the sex itself he at least had the stamina for what an Alayan would call fucking. Ah, but that didn't matter, his mumbles to Rita would be heard and she'd scoff gently. "I don't want it. Married woman, behave yourself." she followed up with a series of stomps that were strangely cathartic.

Of course, Iino Miko was now on a video call with both her parents and though her father initially had an odd reaction upon seeing his daughter on screen with a tear in her eye he immediately became protective, questioning her well being. Her eyes widened as she looked at them both, another tear joining the first before she quickly wiped them away. Even her long forgotten pet name came back into existence like music to her ears. "Iia, nothing like that papa... just a little homesick," she said quickly looking at them both as if they were the last solid things on any planet. "Sou ka, happy tears." Sakura found herself murmuring from the side. "Don't be like that, you're supposed to be out and having fun. Kaguya-chan is there with you right?" Risa asked with a smile on her face looking at her daughter through the camera lens. "Hey!♥ Sou-jii, Ri-oba!~" added Kaguya to lighten the mood. Risa smiled. "Okay so you're having something exciting happen but you did leave without anything really important. I was thinking I didn't know if you finished your... project but I didn't know what you'd need. Did you finish it?" she asked of her daughter which got a quick nod. "I'm fine. I'm fine. I just missed you two. And me leaving without anything is Kaguya's fault. Project?" She added quickly which made Risa smile. "We miss you too, cutie!~" she said pleasantly. "Yes, project the one you owe to Industrial Illusions that was supposed to be done by the end of spring break... that project, cutie." Risa reminded her daughter and Miko's eyes widened. She looked away from the camera, she'd forgotten something rather important. While she wracked her brain over what she was going to do, Kaguya interfered just a bit. "Oh, I found your sister. You can hold the praise I just think you guys should meet when you come to bring Mi-chan whatever it is she forgot~" Kaguya added motioning over Rita so she could be pulled into frame. "Look at that Sweetie, that is uncanny! Hey there, Cutie why didn't mom and dad tell me about you?~" Risa said looking at a face so much like that of herself and her daughter that she was almost astounded. "Ohayou and they probably forgot." Rita managed she'd also not laid eyes on her elder sister before so today was a whole new kind of experience for her as well.

Married woman. Saika heard those words, but something felt strange to him about them. Oh well! Saika was never one to question his own whims. Besides, he'd only been inferring a few more stomps to a different location. The added series to his back was nothing to shake a stick at, however. "Booo! No fun!" he said for reasons even he didn't know. Rita seemed content to continue stomping him, however, and he was content to enjoy. Just the same, his hips continued swaying, causing a pendulum-like swing of his erection... almost as if he knew Sakura was looking at it.

Meanwhile, Miko's parents were being introduced to a new face. More importantly, the girl's father had an answer to his important curiosity. "I see. You've only recently left, Mimi... but I understand. Are they giving you enough free time to visit?" he wondered. The appearance of Kaguya warranted acknowledgement as well. "Ohayou, Kaya-chan. We still haven't thanked you for looking after Mimi. I hope things are well for you," said Sosuke. Knowing Miko had need of some things for her project, he immediately rose from his chair. Whatever he had planned for the next day wasn't important. Risa would likely be meeting her unknown sister, and he... was going to deliver some important things. "Tonight is a bad time, but we could be in Osaka tomorrow if you have an address. Is there anything else you need besides your usual kit?" the man asked. Risa having a sister was interesting, but Iino Sosuke had priorities. He did, however, offer a greeting. "Ah... gomen. Hajimemashite."

Rita was 'no fun' according to the lad on the ground but he would remain on the ground for a while yet. She cared little if she wasn't fun, she had her dignity and she wouldn't be facing the monster in his pants. As for Sakura she watched with mild interest wondering if the lad on the ground was truly content to have his manhood swaying in the breeze so easily. Whatever the case, he wasn't a part of her current case study so he'd be sat aside for the time being.

Meanwhile, Miko had a conversation with her parents that left her feeling oddly nostalgic and happy in a way that she couldn't have explained. Sousuke wondered after his daughter's wellbeing in such a way that made it obvious why she liked the sort of men she did. "I have plenty of free time. The school they are sending us to up here doesn't start back up for a bit. And they aren't requiring too much of me," she added knowingly. The truth was, she'd already talked to Marisbury and knew that nothing was truly expected of them for whatever reason it would simply all work out in the end. "Hai hai, everything's fine. No need to thank me, Mi-chan's my bestie, I see it as my sacred duty, Sou-jii~" Kaguya mentioned. She was always pleased to talk to Miko's parents and found their pet references for her cute. But the moment of forgetting made Miko upset and then she turned back around in time to remember the project 300 years ago and just a couple weeks ago at the same time. She was supposed to be composing the themes for a certain videogame and she'd not started yet. Such was not unusual for her aside from the fact that she'd ended up in a magical world.

"I didn't forget! But I haven't finished yet." she said immediately after and a knowing smile crossed Risa's face. Soon enough her father was coming to her rescue seemingly apt to get her the things she'd require. He was always so dependable as an individual, he even only had a few seconds to spare her new aunt. "Papa calm down. It's alright. I basically just need the usual. My laptop, my tablet, my chargers. The external harddrive connected to my keyboard, the notebook on top of the piano and... my Shrine Stamp Book. You don't have to worry about bringing me the keyboard. I saw a sign that lets me know I can borrow one so you don't have to move around too much stuff, okay?" she offered her father with a smile on her face. "Also don't read the title of any books in my room and no looking under my bed." she said very firmly. Her mother could only laugh at the privacy issues of her teenage tyrant. "Aye Ma'am~" she said teasingly. "Anything else? Clothes or anything like that?" she asked of her daughter. "No. I will buy some more and I got a little something already, Seiko-obaa took care of that part. I'll send you the address in a text a bit later. I'm not there now and I want to double check it first." she added so they wouldn't worry. "Nice to meet you both. I can't wait to see you! She's really sweet by the way you did an excellent job!" she said of her niece which only made Miko blush.

With a list of items his daughter would need in mind, Sosuke considered his options moving forward. She actually needed very little; those items were easily gathered for a quick trip to Osaka. If he didn't need to clear time for the next day, he'd be able to go within a matter of hours. "Laptop, tablet, chargers, and the stamp book. I'll pack them all now so they can be ready for tomorrow," he stated. Ever the doting parent, however, he wouldn't be grabbing only those things. What sort of meal plan was Miko given during this trial period? There should be such a thing. He'd have to ensure some of her favorite food items were gathered along the way, and perhaps he'd also collect a few books and other such things for her entertainment. He knew how tedious internships and the like could be, and he knew how hyperactive Miko was; she'd need to unwind somehow. A plan that involved a single bag would in fact involve Sosuke carrying multiple briefcases of things he thought 'might' be useful.

"Bai Papa!" said Miko as Sousuke stormed off. Of course, he'd be doing what she asked... and maybe a little bit more than that given what he was normally like. Her mother could only softly chuckle to herself as she looked at her daughter who seemed somehow a bit more mature than when she'd seen her a few days ago. "Let me go and make sure he doesn't pack the whole room or anything. You two cuties have a good day. And make sure your aunty gets my number too, okay?" she asked of her daughter. "Hai. I'll do that..." Miko agreed without question. "Alright, we'll see you cuties tomorrow!~" her mother mentioned seemingly pleased but in a rather deviant way. Whatever the case, that wasn't Miko's direct concern. No, instead her heart was beating kind of fast as she thought about the fact that she was about to see her parents for the first time in 300 years and it was exciting and terrifying. She'd do what she was supposed to and make sure Rita got her mother's phone number before she was shoo'd off the property. And she'd hang out a few minutes for some extra comfort before sending Kaguya home with all but one of her bags from the previous day as she had a few items to return and some other things to do.

Rita on the other hand would be leaving the store very early and in Hiroshi's capable hands while she headed out to shop for a romantic dinner and some new lingerie herself. She bore one of the brightest grins of all her life. Meeting her older sister, getting time to spend with her husband, meeting her niece. Apparently even stomping the young Saika had done its fair share to raise her spirits. Nothing could go wrong with her today, and as such she headed towards the shopping district while she mentally planned her husband's favorite meal and dessert as well as something sweet for her niece and new favorite employee. In fact, she'd be going home first, baking a set of cakes while happily humming to herself as they baked. She cleaned her house, she changed the sheets, and even took a shower. It would be a couple of hours and a full cooling time before she came back to decorate the cakes she'd baked. One her husband's favorite and the other... something for the people back at her convenience store.

Everything could go wrong for Nara Rita today. Everything would go wrong. On her way home, she was loosely followed by none other than Kusanagi. He very much enjoyed watching her. That lonely, desperate woman from last night had completely disappeared. What he saw through the kitchen window now was a woman claimed by the uplifting emotion of hope, of... positive expectations. He couldn't wait to see it all crumble. Unlike the night before, Rita was alone in her home... until she wasn't. By the time she was lovingly decorating cakes, Kusanagi was casually picking the lock to her front door without a single worry of being seen. He was swift enough in doing so to look like a resident using a key. One cake was done when he reached the kitchen. As she squeezed frosting onto the second, the green-haired male stepped silently into the room with her. "You make an excellent baker, Nara Rita. The first must be for Suzuki. It's funny... You didn't take his name. I suppose that will be better for everyone in the end," he said, not an ounce of fluctuation in his tone.

Meanwhile, a shrewd-looking salaryman sat in a fine restaurant at a table for two. He looked quite unassuming ─ a plain shirt and tie, well-trimmed hair and so-on. He ate one piece of sashimi after another while wearing the widest of smiles, all while speaking across the table. "It's so good that we've had so much time together lately, Shino-chan! I didn't think I could find any happiness at that dead-end job. I'm so glad you stuck with me after it was over!"

There was one perfectly decorated cake, and while the other was being worked on, one Nara Rita would find herself not alone in her home. She might have assumed it was her husband, if she'd been at all conscious of the idea that he'd be home so early. But she wouldn't think something like that... he always put in long hours at the office and she wasn't even mad at him for it. In fact, she was going to offer for him to take fewer hours, maybe allowing the two of them to go away for a weekend or something like that while she had extra help at her convenience store. But... such a thing wasn't even a thought as a rather calm but very unexpected voice appeared within her kitchen with her. She jumped and immediately held her icing piping bag like it was a weapon on front of her. Yes, she looked ridiculous but that didn't make the sudden intrusion any less terrifying. "Who the hell are you? How do you know my husband and why are you in my house?" she rapid fired questions with pure confusion in her eyes, but her instincts told her the man in front of her was way more dangerous than squirting him with some icing would help with. Still, she wouldn't be showing fear of the outrageous sort to anyone... no even while fearful she would remain on-guard lest she end up in a very tricky situation.

At the same time, across from the rather happy looking business man, an equally happy looking girl sat. She was a brunette with wide bright brown eyes and a rather large forehead. She was dressed in designer clothes with a leather jacket and a pencil skirt in white. She wore high end jewelry well above what could have been afforded by a salaryman. "Of course, Shin-san I'd never give up on you!~" she claimed seemingly infatuated. But what were two young business professionals doing out in the middle of the morning together? Well... time would tell.

Kusanagi received the most interesting greeting from Rita. She turned to face him, armed only with a piping bag. Well... he'd seen stranger from people who would proceed to never see daylight again, for one reason or another. "Oya? Are you going to decorate me like one of your little cakes?" he questioned apathetically. Rita showed a great deal of bravery. Many who were visited by this man did so, but it was always fabricated. She had a bit more grit than most others, however. Either way, Kusanagi stepped closer and closer while talking. "I watched you last night. You showed me such a deep range of emotions as you tried to rub away your failure of a marriage. It took everything I had not to slip into your living room and fuck the life out of you. I wonder... what kind of face you would have shown me then?" That random curiosity expressed, Kusanagi reached Rita's location. One finger reached out to swipe icing from the tip of that piping bag. He reached out farther to dot the corner of her mouth, then slowly licked the rest from his finger. "Come with me, Rita-ya. All this happiness you've been bouncing around with today... It's all over."

This man had a very ominous presence, not even for the pure sake of being menacing. It was more like the emotions that were missing were more disturbing than what he was saying or doing. Rita couldn't quite put her finger on it, but there was something very disturbing about this man. Ah, but he seemed to have a joking and light side, in the face of life or death a bit of humor never hurt anyone. In her case she gave it consideration, "I mean a little icing never hurt anyone. Besides... people can't be upset while eating sweets!" she asserted feeling like the truth was a simple thing.

Ah but this man wasn't just any one. He claimed to have been watching her the previous night, in such great detail that he seemed to understand the emotions she was struggling with, that would have almost made him attractive if he wasn't an absolute stranger in her house. "Peeping on a girl isn't nice. Private moments are private for a reason..." she explained of the situation like one would have explained it to a child who was caught doing something naughty. Though he spoke of 'fucking the life' out of her, that didn't sound as threatening as it could have. This was likely proof that she needed to get laid more than anything else. Between this man and the handsy femboy earlier she was sure she was a hair's breath away from making a bad decision. Still, she wouldn't actually do anything like that she was a woman of her word after all. What was more, a tap of the end of that bag occurred and then the corner of her mouth was touched. She watched him wondering what he was going to do, and found him... licking his finger clean. The claim he made was that she needed to go with him and that sounded fine and all. Still sheer confusion was passing over her eyes. "I don't know what you mean, but as I am in my house and barely dressed...." she murmured seeming to think about what she was about to say next. She was in shorts and a camisole both of which were way too short and too exposing for public consumption. "Can I at least get dressed first?" she asked. If allowed she'd find herself running up to her closet, but as she wasn't a liar she'd return downstairs soon after dressed in a knee length skirt, and a light colored top. Her contacts were still missing so the gentle pink glow of her eyes was visible and oddly enough a little mole was visible under her left eye.

Page 122 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast