Page 131 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1520

Thread: Charles Patricius

Unaware of the unhooking that occurred with Miko's bra, Hiruko continued grasping at whatever his hands landed upon. He had a firm hold on the back of her dress, and a lesser but solid grasp of her hair. Now that the car wasn't moving, Hiruko could actually watch the girl go to work... and 'work' didn't begin to describe what she was doing. His warning was not heeded. In fact, Miko winked as if to say taking the aforementioned load directly into her mouth was the intention all along. Any amount of retreat she managed was not at all full, and the space abandoned by her mouth was taken by hand instead. She'd make one hell of an assassin with the ease she'd find lowering a man's guard like this. Maybe he was being assassinated by a new, mysterious killer? That was a stupid thought, but it wouldn't have been a bad way to go. Just the same, Hiruko was discovering another good way of 'going' so to speak. His grip tightened further as a few grumbles rose in his throat. In that same moment, something else was rising from his balls through a long pipe, hellbent on spraying like a freshly-popped champagne bottle ─ and boasting the very same taste to boot ─ straight down the brunette's throat. He'd given the warning for a reason, after all. . .

Ryohei was going to have an interesting and difficult time getting this random alley girl out of his mind. He'd surely manage eventually, but eventually wouldn't come today. So then... what would he do? Well, he'd first take out his frustrations on those who interrupted his fun. They'd be found some time later with the men felled by Sakura's demon fucking, albeit battered and bruised a bit farther down the alley. Whenever he was done, he'd be saving that salacious image of Sakura to his phone... and heading to Kyoto posthaste. Ryohei could only hope the boss was quick about his business so he could get back to Osaka and find the shag of a lifetime again.

Miko was soon going to find out something interesting. Hiruko did indeed give his warning for a reason, but as she wasn't the type to back out of anything, she'd be making sure to have at what he would provide. Oh and the signs were all there. This girl was no killer, in fact... some would be able to address the fact that her general demeanor was that of a pacifist. But what she was... happened to be some sort of manslayer in the sexual sense. Ah, but that wasn't a problem, a pressurized release would be what Miko received along with something she'd termed 'aggressive headpats'. Her eyes widened but since she was somewhat prepared she swallowed easily, still... a bit of air made its way in and she managed to eventually exit, taking that slowly decreasing release along her tongue. Those eyes of hers sparkled as she came away. "That's delicious!" she commented immediately without thinking only to look up and remember that the person she was with, would have no real understanding of why she said it that way. "Oh, right. That's weird, I shouldn't have said that... hycck~" she mumbled managing to look exceedingly embarrassed, but she was still pleased even though she now seemed to have the hiccups. 'Is that... some kind of alcohol? I like it. I have to get more of that!~' she seemed pleased by the taste alone as odd as it was probably to a human.

At the same time, Sakura was wandering off. A group of thugs would be left incapacitated in an alley by her own actions and those of one of the other thug type people. All the while she felt something of a gentle stinging on her rear end as she walked. That was such an odd sensation, she liked it though. Ryohei's attitude was also the type of thing she enjoyed. Perhaps she understood a bit better now. Admittedly she wished to have a few more turns with that particular individual. 'I hope he comes back soon. He definitely has the best demeanor. Beyond that he has the most potent mana I've tasted among the humans so far.' she thought absently. 'But this isn't exclusively about mana either is it? Humans don't understand that part so what they are doing is purely for sensation. I also now understand the problematic nature of some humans. I don't like people that take advantage of others. I'll have to check in on those guys later and make my use of magic actually stuck.' she absently began pondering the potentials of the future and hypothesizing about human nature. Little did she know, a certain emptiness was settling in her core.

In spite of his warning, Miko took that explosion of semen straight to the gullet. Even with a bit of overflow that wouldn't stop for a while yet, she seemed fully capable of swallowing the brunt of it... and even exclaimed that it was delicious? That was about the weirdest thing Hiruko had ever heard. Miko quickly covered her own earlier claim with the notion that she shouldn't have said that... however, the fact that she did say it, had Hiruko throbbing again, even while still dribbling out remnants of his recent ejaculation. "Iia, iia; you can say that all you want!" Hiruko insisted. "I've heard something like 'better than normal' before, but that's... different. That's why you're my lucky charm♥~" he flirted, finally managing to properly park the car now that Miko had shifted a bit.

While Miko experienced the taste of champagne, and Sakura began dealing with her incomplete experience, there was another individual within Osaka soon to have a very strange experience. A young man of about 20 was standing in a shopping plaza. He was a tall young man of slim to athletic build. He had a pale complexion with unkempt, wavy black hair that fell over his eyes. His eyes were gray, though they were slightly obscured by the glare on his glasses. Despite his messy hair and slouched posture, he wore Osaka University's uniform primly and properly while awaiting the arrival of a certain young woman. Unassuming as he was, he seemed more so while slouched and staring into his phone, hoping for some sort of update from the one he waited for. . .

Miko had said something that would have been perfectly acceptable in her other life. But here and now it should have been a lot less reasonable as a thing to say. Ah but what she was seeing and what Hiruko was saying implied that her own statements were encouraging and reasonable. He'd only heard before that he tasted better than normal. Miko could understand this given what she assumed jizz tasted like to most people. Perhaps her own senses were still quite open considering her main feast of the previous day had been Marisbury? Whatever the case, she was being flirted with once more as he claimed she was his lucky charm and encouraged her to say what she wanted. "Hai, well since that is fine. Taking the rest!~" she chimed seeming to have jumped a bit after the parking was done she quickly leaned over and slurped up the reminder. He really did taste delicious.

While the situation in the car took an interesting turn, the young man with the messy black hair was soon to have a visitor. Look though he might at his phone, he wouldn't be receiving an update. The young woman he was waiting for, was actually quite close by, though she'd taken a bit of extra time to get ready today. She seemed to have a certain amount of pep in her step as she walked up. She was wearing a tan skirt high waisted with a white button up which was open over her chest. It was quite the unusual choice for her, along with black thigh highs kept up with obvious connections to her lingerie and a pair of black heels. It would seem as if she had all the goods on display for a hot date. "Sorry I'm late, Akira-kun." she said quickly, and smiled at him with her blonde hair ruffled and bright blue eyes looking up and into his face which was hunched over his phone. As she did this she seemed to be taking note of the details of him, she'd come with purpose. And that current purpose seemed to be their date.

If Hiruko thought Miko couldn't become any stranger, he thought wrong. He'd told her to say what she pleased, and her response involved... taking the rest, apparently. While that wasn't such a strange thing to hear at this point in their interaction, the way she did so was what one might call... slutty. She was slurping the dribble from his cock as if she were some drunk sorority girl cleaning up her own party foul from the tabletop. Frankly, that may have been the most alluring thing she'd done all day. "Woah!" was all Hiruko could mutter. Since he'd finally managed to park, however, he figured it was nigh time for something else. A bit of freedom meant they could make use of the space within this car properly. "Well, it's still hard, thanks to you. You didn't forget about that joyride, did you, Kocchi?♥"

Elsewhere, the black-haired young man was becoming a bit antsy while waiting around. This date had been planned for several days. He wasn't seeing any updates, but he did eventually hear a voice. He looked up from his phone upon hearing his own name: Akira. Upon doing so, what he saw was stunning, alluring... even a bit extreme. Redness crept onto his face immediately as his eyes darted up and down the young woman's body. "M-Mami-chan?! Sugoi! You look incredible!" he exclaimed without hesitation. Akira's spirits were officially lifted. He'd been worried that maybe she'd forgotten about their agreement a few days prior, or maybe a perverted comment or three had rubbed her the wrong way, effectively scaring her off. That didn't seem to be the case at all, luckily enough. "Daijoubu. I haven't been waiting long," he lied. "Wanna stop by Sora Tsuruhashi and pick up something to eatt before we hit the park? Or..." Akira paused there. Looking at Mami's outfit, it seemed like she had other, more sensual plans in her day. It was quite difficult for him to avoid asking if sex was her intention, but he managed somehow.

Miko's time on Alaya as a sexually active person totaled a week in real time. But here she was... slurping dick in a hot guy's brand new car. She'd taken a turn or two in her life she'd yet to consider, but the truth of the matter was... presently she couldn't be more pleased. She didn't know why but she had a pretty good feeling surrounding this experience. In fact one could say that Hiruko's reactions made it that much more amusing. She wasn't sure what a normal human would think of her behavior, but she found it quite relieving to only be receiving positive feedback. She'd likely never stop at this rate, and what was this, the still flirting Hiruko reminded her of their earlier decision. "Oh, I would never forget that, Hiru-nii♪~" Miko practically sang his name while shifting her small form so that she was able to straddle his lap. That still throbbing cock of his was present between them and soon had her gentle hand upon it. Actually now that she was thinking about it, having this inside her was likely a very exciting premise, she knew how big it was and exactly how it would fit. Just blowing this guy had her salivation she was doing much the same against her poor little thong. Actually, even the setting was quite nice, she'd realized when looking out the window. "So, do you have condoms or is this one of your gambling moments?" she asked of Hiruko. The truth of the matter was, she'd determined the previous day that she wasn't fond of condoms, but there hadn't been much choice considering the class of being Marisbury was, in this scenario however she supposed she'd let human logic win out.

Meanwhile Mami as she was so called was being eyed by her 'date' and 'boyfriend', Akira. He finally looked up from his phone and took in her visage. And at the same time she saw him. He was good looking for a guy without much of a presence but nothing compared to the man from yesterday, he simply wasn't good enough. Beyond that it would seem that he was having perverted thoughts again, though he managed not to say anything. She could basically tell what he was thinking while looking at her. Gross. Yes, the man she'd set her eyes on was definitely much better than this one. She deserved something much better, and she was now putting herself out there so it shouldn't be a problem. "Akira-kun you were thinking something dirty weren't you?" she asked almost playfully but there was a hint just a touch of darkness in her visage it'd flash by so quickly it could be missed, her words might even pass as a joke. At least she knew the outfit she'd chosen was having the desired effect, even if it wasn't against her new choice in target. "I'm just kidding, thank you for noticing!~" she added playfully soon after. She was preparing herself casually, for a moment and invited the lad to walk along with her. "I'm glad you weren't waiting too long. I actually lost my job yesterday. And I put in an application and got a call back so I am pretty excited," she explained of her radio silence at least in part. No need to let him know she'd kissed a man who'd brought her to her knees as a dribbling and wet mess the other day. No... now she was moving forward and plunging forward. "Akira-kun," she started with a smile bright and sunny as she considered their plans for the day. "I think we should break up."

Of course Miko wouldn't forget their earlier plan. She'd been quite adamant about the idea of taking a ride since earlier in their meeting, and it seemed she was now more excited than ever. In fact, Miko wasted no further time before climbing into Hiruko's lap, still taking hold of his dick as she did so. What a lascivious gal she was. Hiruko could feel the wetness of fabric against his skin. Wet may not have been enough of a word, considering, but... maybe it was partially remnants from her mouth moments ago. Whatever the case, he was asked about condoms and gambling. Hiruko's answer would come only as he began fondling the girl's breasts with both hands. "That depends on you, Kocchi♥~ I've never failed to pull out before. But... if you don't want to take a gamble, I keep a few on me," he said. Hiruko himself was not one for condoms; they were always so easily broken anyway. Ah, but he didn't want an uncomfortable partner either. One hand left her chest to reach into his breast pocket, pulling from it a single wrapped condom. This was Miko's decision to make.

Meanwhile, Akira was being caught red-handed. He was thinking something perverted ─ a lot of things, actually. Mami brought attention to his thought process, reddening his face further. While he was stuck rubbing the back of his neck and scrambling for an answer, however, she claimed to be joking. Surely she wasn't, right? Well, he wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. "Oh... h-hai," he said nervously. With that, Akira was soon walking along behind the blonde. His gaze was occasionally fixed on her rear in that short skirt; he knew a single act of bending at the waist would expose quite a bit. No, there was no point thinking like that at the moment. Mami lost her job the previous day. She'd be trying for a new one that recently contacted her, but the fact that she'd been let go was still surprising. Akira thought to question the situation... until she spoke again. The smile on her face when his name was spoken ─ it could have inspired a thousand men. In this case, however, it would destroy one. How could she make such a suggestion while showing a face like that? It didn't make sense! Ah, obviously she was joking. That nervous laughter returned with a vengeance. "Eheheh... your jokes are getting a little weird, Mami-chan. Why would you even make a joke like that? We've been getting along so well."

Miko was now situated in the lap of Hiruko, with her hands back on his cock. And much to her own happiness, he was soon handling her chest which made a little moan slip from her mouth. Still, she'd asked him if he was gambling or playing it safe and it seemed such a question would be deflected back to her. He'd never failed to pull out before but she could do what she wished if she didn't want to take the risk. "Sou ka... so it's my gamble~" she said seeming to give it a bit of consideration. For the most part given her own desires to disrupt people she probably shouldn't be taking any sort of risk. On the other hand, she already knew the risk to be some of the most exciting parts of things. Besides, she'd been quite lucky so far today, and with Hiruko around she was sure said luck would only continue. "Hm, I suppose since you managed not to kill us today... I'm going to gamble on you Hiru-nii~" she chimed after looking at the condom and smirking almost dangerously. Welp she wouldn't be the one not going along with her gut feelings, and as such she shifted that little thong of hers out of the way and positioned herself for an agonizing descent. Wet though she was, she was likely quite tight still and thus she'd be taking a more casual approach to this cock. She'd go down and then up... then down again, until she filled herself to the brim over the course of an agonizing few moments. She was rather pleased already at what she decided and it was only going to get better.

While a couple in a car discovered bliss another couple was having a fairly awkward interaction. In truth, Mami was disgusted by the young man she'd been dating for the last four months. Not that he was bad, but what she wanted now was simply far better. She was actually quite happy she'd never actually had sex with him, the thought of doing so.... put her off a bit so she always made excuses about it. He was kind enough not to push it, but that wasn't really the point. That smile she'd given him was probably one of the happiest ones she'd ever given anyone. And she'd told him she wanted to break up. But it seemed that Akira thought she was joking. Her smile remained but that hint of darkness played across her eyes again as they closed just a bit. "I'm not joking, Akira-kun. I found someone else... so I'm moving on. No hard feelings~" she offered as if it was happy news. She didn't truly care if she shattered his world, and by her own account, even if she did... it'd take him quite a while to get over it. It wasn't like anyone was clamoring to hang out with an unassuming pervert boy who wore glasses.

Miko had the liberty of choosing whether they applied protection or not. Hiruko could gather that she'd successfully slurped every speck of splooge from his tip, so there were no real worries on his end. What would Miko's choice be, though? Well... it seemed she, too, believed in Lady Luck today. They weren't dead or injured despite her best efforts to make Hiruko crash, so without even bothering with that condom, Miko rose over his dick and shifted that thong aside. Hiruko put forth the effort to keep her dress lifted out of the way in the meantime, but once her descent began... he confirmed quite a few things. She was undoubtedly tighter than most, and moreover that wetness he felt was not the byproduct of saliva. "Oya? I wonder how you didn't stain my new passenger's seat, Kocchi♥~" he joked. Hiruko decided to make things a bit easier while Miko worked toward insertion. He leaned his seat back, allowing a bit more headroom by allowing them both to take an angle. In doing so, he also urged Miko toward himself. He couldn't make the start any easier for himself, but it seemed Miko was beginning quite nicely despite how agonizing things were on both ends. "Ah~ been doing Kegel exercises? This is a little ridiculous~♥"

Just as ridiculous, albeit for different reasons entirely, was Mami's behavior toward her boyfriend of four months. Akira thought she was joking about the breakup. He hoped she was joking. There was no conceivable reason, no prior argument and no obvious signs of problems aside from the occasional bad reaction to some horny behavior. According to her though, she'd found someone else. Akira was stunned beyond words. What did he do? What was wrong with him? What could he have done better? So many questions flooded his mind, but he could do nothing more than stand there, dumbfounded. "I. . ." That was the only word he could even manage to get out. A glare on Akira's glasses remained, but there was also a certain sheen appearing on the eyes behind those lenses.

Miko's choice was allowed and it seemed that there would be aid to her progress. Though Hiruko himself didn't aid her directly, he did lean his seat back, taking note of the better angle she happily continued her descent. Of course, it was noted that her folds were quite slick and it seemed that Hiruko thought to joke about the state of his seats. "Magic~" she decided was the cheekiest and funniest answer to his joking question. Even so, it would seem that she was now leaning towards him and sinking further down his manhood. He wondered over the state of her tighteness claiming it was ridiculous and asking about her exercises. "I haven't maybe I should♪~" she mused as she tapped against the gate of her womb. Ah, that was a nice feeling a gentle moan escaped from between her lips as she settled in what would be the proper position. Much like Marisbury this man wouldn't be finding himself completely at home within her person, but that wasn't exactly normal for humans anyway so she was less annoyed by it. And without anything between them, she could feel her core tightening around him as she peered into his face. From this angle she smiled at him with a gentle blush on her face and then her hips began moving at an an almost jazzy tempo in gentle circles as she enjoyed her current rhythm.

At the same time, Mami was watching Akira. It seemed the lad had thought her joking and now seemed to be a bit broken up about the whole thing. She supposed that was to be expected, he was a pervert who'd landed big with her so, he'd obviously not be ready to break up. Perhaps it was for the best she'd not already had sex with him, she imagined he'd have been quite clingy. Oh well, she supposed that could be bait later... not that she doubted herself. "I said no hard feelings, Akira-kun. And don't worry about the rest of the date... I wouldn't ask anything odd of you or anything," she offered as if it was a happy thing. She stared at him a bit harder, that smile still plastered on her face. Surely he wouldn't think badly of a breakup like this.

Page 131 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast