Page 87 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

Another lucky break would soon come Charlemagne's way as Sakura shifted her attention to Angelica. In recent experience, he knew this to be temporary reprieve. Even so, he could only take these moments when they came, lest he spiral into chaos. After Angelica pointed out the truth of Sakura's statement, she was effectively molested in some way, sent straight into her typical tsundere demeanor as a result. Ah, but Sakura had a comment for the male of their group. She observed his enjoyment of Angelica's demeanor in these moments, now understanding it from a first-hand perspective. As if to avoid incriminating himself, Charlemagne averted his gaze from the pair and scratched his chin with one forefinger. "No idea what you're talking about," he lied in an attempt to distance himself from the situation. Luckily for him, Angelica wouldn't be able to feel the physical response which spoke the truth... probably.

What could be felt, was the shifting of Nitocris's hands upon the male pharaoh's body. Erratic breaths were billowing over exposed flesh here and there while they discussed debauchery both old and new. Nitocris's impatience was noted for the near future, but... she wasn't going to escape in the end. One way or another, Ozymandias would seek an outcome nostalgia had already led him toward mentally. "Holding out on me now, eh? That's fine. I'll still get what I came for," he said cheekily as a little warning for the future. In more effective response to her words, however, Ozymandias reached into the space between his queen's legs. As her current getup permitted, it was nothing to slip aside a couple of cloth strips ─ one of which had notably become damp to touch. Such a tease that was. "Shame, shame. What do you expect me to do when my fingers are half ready to prune from just touching pants? It's right limiting to say no diving yet. Lucky you; I'm bricked enough to push that off for later," he said in the end. One would indeed find that Ozymandias had recently become quite similar to his structures: sturdy as a limestone wall.

It would seem that Charlemagne was content to separate himself from his observable reactions. Sakura wouldn't really be having that, one because she could still feel his manhood against her bottom and secondly because she'd been observing his interactions with Angelica all day. "Oh? You do that too?" she said remembering the similarity of that particular set of words compared to the actual feeling. "I don't think that is sarcasm, though Queen Artoria said something with the same kind of feeling behind it," she murmured in an observational way. Sakura was truly beginning to wonder why humans were so complex about what they were feeling. Perhaps a bit more observation would make it easier for her to understand. "Hm, I wonder," she murmured seeming to be in deep thought, moving her hands along Angelica's body while Angelica squirmed against her and she in-turn moved against Charlemagne. "You're wondering something?" Angelica mentioned trying to refocus everyone, lest she end up some kind of orgasming mess just because Sakura couldn't keep her hands still.

Ozymandias would apparently be seeking the nostalgia he sought, and Nitocris would provide it... eventually. In truth, she didn't really tell him no, but there was a certain urgency she currently felt which had her body waiting for his entry. Those nimble fingers slipped along his waist band freeing him of his pants and she followed the line of his hips before dipping her fingers down to trace his length. "Well, you really are bricked up, the obelisk does deserve to stand tall in the sky after all~" she said in a manner most cheeky, she couldn't really help herself. She'd not meant to be a tease. "You can take what you want from me, but right now... I'm taking this~" she mentioned as her grip shifted and the height of this table made it so she could perfectly align this man to her nether without the need of his bent knees or discomfort. This was part of the main reason for her design choices.

Sakura knew he wasn't being truthful; of course she did. At no point did Charlemagne intend to blatantly lie, but he'd been hoping for a successful diversion... to no avail, it seemed. "Right, never explained that one. There isn't really a good time to admit that sort of thing is a diversion tactic," he admitted in one fell swoop. Worse than being caught in a moment, Sakura admitted to wondering something. Angelica brought this into question while under the influence of Sakura's hands, but Charlemagne had a different concern as Sakura moved against his crotch. The Holy Princess had to be warned, he felt. "Careful, Ang. That's the most dangerous sentence of all," he warned, feeling a dark and ominous cloud over the group. He didn't know what Sakura was wondering. He did know everyone involved would find out soon enough, however. . .

Whenever that discovery was made, it would be of no consequence to another pair. The pharaohs were unstoppable in their flirty behavior; nothing else within the Nexus mattered at present. After all, they were to ensure a great obelisk took its proper place in the sky. The sky itself would be facilitating its own meeting with said obelisk, one could say, as Nitocris ensured they were perfectly aligned for the simplest push to unify them. Without so much as a second thought, Ozymandias would make that push between her folds ─ something he met with all the excitement of a new experience after thousands of years. In doing so, he shared a few additional words. "Careful now. If I take everything I want, you won't have a thing left. I'll go for a one-to-one though~" he countered. And so, an undisclosed amount of time fornicating in the realm of grail-holders began as all things in this world did: with sex.

Sakura had a strange set of skills, mostly due to her odd parentage. She was empathic to the point of it being a power and she had a fairly logical brain outside of emotional dissonance. As such, she could tell at the very minimum when people's words didn't match their intentions. Such was at least partially the reason she tried to understand sarcasm. In pointing out the likeness between Charlemagne's words and those of Artoria Pendragon, it would seem that she struck a nerve. Apparently, the kind of extreme shift was called a diversion and there was never a good time to explain it. "Sou ka," she murmured she understood the word diversion to be a distraction of some sort to draw attention away, she assumed in an emotional way, lying would allow the person in question to avoid outing themselves in whatever sense of the word that applied and allow them mental reprieve. As for her wondering the continued molestation of Angelica was something which she did until the sphinx came to some sort of halt. In the middle of the city was a large park like complex. Several tall buildings could be seen around them, a fountain and several other decorative structures littered the greenery. It was a nice open air space. "Way to warn me, Chuck!" claimed Angelica which only made Sakura smile wider. The two girls would shift slightly until their faces could meet and Sakura would rather gently kiss Angelica's lips. "Just a thing or two... it's not one I can check from here though so I think... I will be leaving for now. You... take care of you two now~" she said while pressing their foreheads together. She gave Angelica a hug in a gentle manner before letting her go and shifted slightly. "Kazzun, ja ne~" she offered the lad while leaning back against him and kissing him on the lips as well. And with that the girl would slide from between the pair and slip off to entertain herself in whatever manner of curiosity she had to go.

At the same time, it would seem the Egyptians were raring to go. lined up and her legs properly opened, Nitocris was more than willing to accept Ozymandias into her depths, as she had hundreds if not thousands of times already. Every day for most of her adult life at least once a day such an undertaking was present. "One to one is great!~" Nitocris said as Ozymandias reached the pinnacle of his insertion and she... let out a breath as her core tightened around him. And so the Egyptians would begin on their next great work.

Charlemagne's warning did not receive much of a positive reaction, but there wasn't much to be done about it. Angelica questioned Sakura a bit too quickly for any preemptive warning to be given. From the way it seemed, however, there wasn't going to be much of an issue. Sakura spoke of dealing with her curiosity outside the Nexus ─ something Charlemagne didn't initially think was strange at all. A smooch and a farewell was given to Angelica, followed by a turnaround and kiss to Charlemagne. He hadn't even thought of what she might be wondering, but that would come to him momentarily. "Alright. Good luck with whatever you need to figure out," he said, content to continue exploring for a bit longer. After all, the main purpose of the ongoing journey was freeing Angelica. They were wed a few days before now, and one would normally expect some sort of honeymoon. Perhaps they'd have that experience spread out in bursts over the next two years. Whatever the case, Sakura's departure resulted in a heaved sigh from Charlemagne. "Lucky break. No offense to Sakura, but... wow she's extreme," he said.

And so, the journey would continue a bit longer. Something caused an itch in Charlemagne's subconscious, though. He felt there was something he should have realized; what could it be? An oddity in Sakura's behavior kept bothering him. In his limited experience with the goddess thus far, it wasn't common for her to be so hellbent on running off to perform a study. What could she possibly need to discover? If he was thinking properly, Charlemagne would say... it was more worrying than he initially thought.

"Hai hai," mentioned Sakura as she headed back for the gate. She planned to return to where she'd been beside the lad in bed. Why? Well there were several reasons many of which wouldn't initially be covered until she made her way back to the gate and walked through. And by the time she'd done that there was an entire conversation happening between Charlemagne and Angelica.

It would indeed seem that Angelica had gotten lucky, that Sakura had abandoned her molestation of her person and given her a rather tender kiss and a bit of well-wishing before heading off to do some sort of experiment. Still once Sakura was gone, that inviting darkness she'd provided left Angelica a bit cold and empty. Weird, she didn't know she could feel that sort of way about anyone. "Yeah, I think I know what you mean. She is really extreme..." she said carefully. "I kind of like it though... also is it just me or is it less warm when she's gone?" she asked. It was a strange feeling and she wondered if it was a mana related issue or something else which made the girl known as Sakura such an inviting and accepting presence. Perhaps there was some trick to it, she supposed more exposure to Sakura would help her figure it out. "Other than that though... this place is great! I like the pharaohs, and I got to meet a bunch of new people... is stuff outside always so exciting?" she asked of Charlemagne directly. Still ever the princess trapped in her tower, seeing anything new would always be worth a bit of excitement on her part.

At the same time, Sakura would eventually be waking on the other side and several moments later Sakura's eyes would open. Looking a bit vicious the red color flowed around her face and with her fully actualizing within the space her power spread out massively causing spikes within the entirety of their carriage home as it descended. A feeling of warmth would spread across it, and the entirety of the space would seem to dim at least momentarily. One person awake to notice this change to her surroundings and thus her senses was Anais. The elafia wasn't sleeping with everyone else and was instead, standing in the kitchen in her dress eating a bowl of rice with chopsticks. She'd stopped what she was doing to look around and use her senses to pinpoint that feeling. 'Is that... Saku-chan? It has to be... it sounds more like... Good luck, Charlie...' she murmured within her mind, seeming to be trying to avoid accidentally calling upon a certain demonic teacher of hers. She already wasn't sleeping to avoid a few things, no need to summon a demon directly to her person. And oddly enough Charlemagne would need it, as Sakura rolled to her side to see the other lad laid in bed. His body was actualized but not quite as whole as it would be if he wasn't in the Nexus. Interesting. She supposed this meant, entering the Nexus the way they did, made it so that their bodies remained in place. She wondered if calling others to the Nexus left their bodies in place. She should have asked that King Gilgamesh... she felt like he would have known for the case of him and Artoria Pendragon. Or perhaps it could be assumed that the proper grail holders could appear as whole enetites because of their connection? Sakura shifted herself so that she was straddling Charlemagne, not touching him but seeming to be studying his visage. "Kazzun's body isn't quite what it used to be... I wonder if he feels it?" she questioned lightly as she reached forward tracing the skin on the side of his face and lowering herself more closely to his body. There were stages to this experiment and she decided it would be easiest to test the 'reality' of his manhood as the beacon of his mana. She rubbed against it through his clothes, wondering if it would... be a sensation he felt and if so how would she tell?

In the absence of Sakura, Angelica expressed a certain sense of emptiness. She wondered if it felt less 'warm' now that the other goddess was gone, but Charlemagne could not commiserate. In fact, he felt nothing even remotely similar while in Angelica's presence. It seemed a moment of hesitation was fated to strike before a sheepish retort. "Uh... I think it's just you," he said. With that, Charlemagne leapt from the sphinx's back, taking the remainder of their tour on his own feet as they passed through the park.

Angelica seemed quite pleased by the whole of this Nexus trip, so there was at least solace to be taken from that. As he treaded between two tree lines connected by a long walkway, he considered the goddess's question about the outside world. Her interpretation may not have been right... but it couldn't be called wrong either. "It is sometimes. To manage expectations, I'll say it's not all gold and glitter ─ and a lot of it is smoke and mirrors. If I had to put it to words, I'd say the open world is why I adventure. There's a lot of darkness... and I do mean a lot. There are terrible things everywhere you look, but there's also great things out there," he rambled. Charlemagne wasn't sure how to properly explain such things, but it was easy for the young king to lose himself when speaking of the world's beauty. "Uh... how do I really put it? Oh! It's like... Aincrad, but bigger than you could ever imagine. There are a lot of Father Ans out there, but for every one of them, there's also a you. You just have to go looking for the good sometimes, but it's always worth it," he explained finally.

Ah, but this would not be a moment of explanations alone. Charlemagne's rambling was a distraction, as always. In speaking with Angelica, he completely forgot the realization he was on the precipice of ─ the one about Sakura's business outside the Nexus. He could feel it, though, even without realizing it now. His body was reacting at the groin ─ something he was just about capable of ignoring even in casual conversations with a goddess now, but something that wasn't just happening in the Nexus either. If Sakura was looking for a sign outside, it would quickly be appearing right under her nose... or rather, right between her legs.

Charlemagne had a rather sheepish retort to the question posed by Angelica. The lack of warmth she felt from the disappearance of Sakura wasn't something he shared. Perhaps then her original thoughts about the interactions between their mana was correct. "Really?" she said almost rhetorically. It would seem that she was actively trying not to say anything which would be misconstrued as related directly to down talking humanity, per her education at the hands of the Egyptians. Even so, there was a temperature difference. If she'd been less human she might have questioned the lad's reaction to such a simple inquiry, but she figured it had something to do with the way it was asked. She'd avoid getting into the details of her own mana based deprivation and easily move on. Even so, she recalled Charlemagne having a similar quality of warmth within his body, perhaps it was the difference between internalizing and radiating? That made sense enough to her especially if one considered the shadows extensions of Sakura's own body.

Moving on, she also removed herself from the sphinx giving it a bed before continuing along with Charlemagne. Her questions about the adventuring aspects of things got a much more lively reaction and given that she'd easily find herself going along with him to hear out his statements. They'd walk though the park all the while, Charlemagne had a very interesting take on the world. He seemed to think the world wasn't all good, but also wasn't all bad. He liked the beauty of the world which was apparently why he adventured but it was more complex than that. Angelica walked along with him, transfixed on the side of his face while listening to what he thought to be rambling. Even so, she took a great deal from his statements. To make it relatable he compared the world to a large scale Aincrad. "Hmph, well if you say it like that I assume it would be worth looking for," she managed almost tersely but her face was exceedingly red. Why did he make her the positive of the situation. "Still, I'm looking forward to seeing more things... I'm actually enjoying myself quite a lot even though the reason I am out and about isn't good. I feel like that makes me weird," she explained of herself. She was in general enjoying the chaos that allowed her more freedom than she'd previously known.

At the same time, Sakura was quite busy, discovering that the still present body of Charlemagne was actually experiencing quite a bit of a reaction to her presence. She felt the stiffening of manhood beneath her bottom and found herself rubbing against it gently while sliding slightly off it. A rather devious set of ideas crossed her mind as the shadows on her person shifted to make sure this lad's cock was freed of its confines. She smirked most deviously as she leaned forward and licked her lips before a tenuously teasing lick was delievered up its full length. All the while she was keeping tabs on his body for, other reactions, though she was quite certain he was here, how present he currently was happened to be a topic of her experimentation.

"Yeah. I feel fine, but... it's probably nothing to worry about either way," Charlemagne assured before their journey continued on foot. As it did, he rambled and rambled away about the spirit of adventuring and its benefits over the darker side of this world. Angelica seemed to share his opinion, thinking the good did outweigh the bad. Oh, how right she was. The red hue on her face didn't go unnoticed, but Charlemagne only had the natural response of a momentary grin as he continued speaking. "If you're enjoying yourself now, wait until you've seen the real outside. Every place is so different, it's an adventure just to go from one spot to the next. Also... it's not weird," he said calmly. There was more to be said about any weirdness, or lack thereof, but he would first be continuing onward a bit.

En route to no particular destination, Charlemagne considered his answer to Angelica. She certainly wasn't weird for how she responded to the current situation; he just had to explain why he believed she wasn't. "It's another thing every seasoned adventurer can tell you, really. Sometimes... you've got to make the best out of a bad situation. Even if there's no good to find, you have to make something. People who are able to do that are the most successful adventurers. You'd make a great one, I think," he said, thinking in the moment that there was something he'd once wanted to do. With all this talk of adventuring, how could he have missed it for so long? He and Jeanne had similar goals over a thousand years ago, yet it was allowed to slip his mind with all the hullabaloo in Aincrad since then. "Shit! I forgot about guilds!" he shouted into the Nexus.

Just then, something strange occurred. As if Charlemagne's sudden outburst wasn't enough, his body jerked and... briefly faded. To him, it felt like a simple jolt down his spine, similar to receiving an unexpected tickle in a... notably sexual situation. Ah, he knew exactly what was happening ─ though not the fact that his body outside reacted the same way. "Oh... I think she got me."

Nothing to worry about. Well, Angelica supposed if there was something to worry about, there wouldn't be anything to be done about it immediately. She'd keep it in mind for later to see if the feeling remained for any long period of time. Regardless, there was now something rather interesting happening. There was an entire conversation happening. They were discussing her potential weirdness for enjoying her current level of adventure. "Well, if you say it isn't weird I'll believe you... mostly," she said with a small smirk. Of course, she figured he couldn't think she was very weird, when it was considered that his own wanderlust had him leaving for huge amounts of time.

What was more, there was a full explanation. He found it good that she was pleased with her current adventure, because of the need to see the brighter side of things which was apparently a key feature of those who adventured. "Hm, I don't know about that... but maybe I'll do a few more adventures after I get out," she said seeming to be pleased by the idea. But there was something more, the idea that Charlemagne had forgotten something. "Guilds?" she said, that word and its particulars were a bit unfamiliar to her. And then there was something else. "Chuck! Are you okay?!" there was a bit of surprise in Angelica as Charlemagne seemed to be phasing out of existence just a bit, but he said something she'd gotten to him?

Sakura. Sakura was the one who was playing with the lad's more physical form. She'd delievered a lick and watched as his form became a bit more real. She also saw his particular twitches and couldn't help but grin a bit. Interesting. She began to wonder a few things. Could she move him around this way? How much was he feeling, what was happening to his body's other form? She supposed she'd be finding out eventually, she could ask both Charlemagne and Angelica about it later for her own understanding. But for now, it was obviously the best idea to get as much information as possible and as such she began to properly fellate the lad. Her mouth opening over top of him only to be swallowed down and into her mouth at increasing depths to figure out how solid he'd become.

Page 87 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast