Page 109 of 141 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1403

Thread: Charles Patricius

Miko was once again claiming some level of innocence despite having no room to do so legitimately. Surely she wasn't serious at all. Well, she was serious about her earlier threat, if nothing else. Today was apparently the day Marisbury wasn't allowed much of a counterargument against the lass. All that smoothness she alleged him having was out the proverbial window the moment she licked his glans without much warning at all. She really was that devious. "Ah─" he gasped. Whether anyone knew or not, this was a rather new experience for the first son of Animusphere. He had all of the ability, all of the knowledge, but perhaps... none of the experience. Nothing could have prepared him to suddenly have a tongue spiraling around his tip, a hand gliding up and down his shaft, and that overtly salacious face looking up at him expectantly. "I'd like to take a moment... ah... to wonder how humans survive," he murmured, thinking this sort of treatment was the bane of men across reality.

Meanwhile, Sakura responded strangely to the idea of a greeting kiss for one who intended to sleep with the person they were meeting. Something was very strange about this girl... but of course, Shota wasn't going to worry too much about that. No, there was only one thing important here and that was ensuring sexual deviance. "Why wouldn't it be? You came to get fucked, right? You can't just skip the part that gets everybody in the mood," the male argued. Regardless of her expressed thoughts, Sakura drew closer to peck his lips. Alas, Shota did not intend some simple peck. What he initiated from that moment of contact was something deep ─ something wet and sloppy that included his tongue pushing its way into Sakura's mouth. He'd kiss her as humans did so frequently... at least when the purpose was something raw and sexual.

Miko's level of innocence was a technical truth. She was devious but she was also fairly innocent, prone to flustering and the like even inside of situations like the one they were presently in. But... she was currently more in control of this particular moment and as such she was being a bit of a sadist. When her tongue swirled around the tip of Marisbury's manhood it would have him giving a small utterance which was like music to Miko's ears. What was more she found the look on his face when he gazed at her to be one she wanted to fully commit to her own memory. That one was being safely tucked away in a box, its own special memory she'd created for herself. A brief pause would be taken as she gave his words consideration. "I wonder that myself..." Miko admitted. She was only herself fresh out of the state of complete ignorance and virginity and she still didn't know how she was going to manage both her desires and her work and hobbies. "You could always think it over while I continue~" she teased gently as she stared into his face. There was something of a challenge being presented as her tongue gently dangled right over his manhood dangerously close to allowing another swipe a single drip of saliva falling towards the cock she continued to stroke. She was already quite amused, she'd continue taking advantage of Marisbury if he left himself open to it.

Speaking of advantages, apparently there were some in meeting with a man like Kakihara. The first of which was his ability to spew information about humanity which Sakura didn't naturally have. She'd not been very forthcoming with the exact nature of her research for the sake of preserving her results. It would appear that this seemed to him the start of something which would last for an undetermined amount of time. He thought she came to get 'fucked' as he put it. But that couldn't mean what Sakura thought it meant, she still didn't know if he was capable of the kind of output such a word implied. But perhaps this was the human version of 'fucking' maybe there were adjustments to be kept in mind. She'd have to stress test him then test other specimens against him. He apparently thought these sorts of actions would get others. She supposed metabolizing a bit of mana would whet the appetite, but she wondered how effective something like that could be when the power gap between two people was so great. Perhaps that was also something to keep in mind. That little peck she planned though was expanded. A wet and sloppy kiss with tongue was pressed upon her, and her inner leanings made her wrestle it back with deftness and precision. Her body didn't need this for readiness but she supposed figuring out what kind of consistency she could expect from his mana was worth intruding for.

Marisbury's impromptu holiday was turning into a series of unbelievable events. He'd returned to this hotel expecting a fair exchange between Miko and himself ─ a harmonious meeting of mouths and genitalia. What he was getting instead, was just one half of the expected outcome. Naturally, he couldn't complain. There was a certain sense of imbalance due to the lack of contribution from his end, however. Miko urged him to ponder the survival of humans while she continued fellating him, but how was he to think? Even the simple act of drooling was made delectably sensual as she let that saliva dribble onto his erection. "Sorry, but I believe my thought processes will be limited for the time being. Though I am beginning to wonder if you even care whether I do anything or not. You obviously don't have many human expectations in coming here. . ."

Sakura wasn't going to get away with some little peck on the lips. Upon forcing the matter a bit, however, Shota was quickly made to realize she wasn't made for something so simple anyway. Her tongue didn't hesitate to respond, immediately entering a war with her mouth's intruder. Shota would call this a perfect start. In only a matter of moments, his hands were against either side of Sakura's face. Lips were smacked as he hungrily attacked the girl's mouth, strangely salivating more than what he'd call normal in the moment, but thinking nothing of it. After all, Sakura caused arousal with great ease despite her own lack of obvious effort. Shota was becoming stiff as a board right there in the street. Ah, but there were onlookers and the occasional sound of discontent from afar. Shota pulled away while sucking Sakura's tongue out to the very tip. "That's better, but now I'm even hornier. Let's go; my place is right around the corner," he said, intending to take her by the hand and lead down the block. Of course, he'd also be making another deviant decision. While holding Sakura's hand and walking, Shota would also aim to guide that same hand toward his groin. "You excited to get down to business?"

Miko had been back in her own world for less than a day, and her new world habits were bleeding over and combining with her less skittish personality. In having this happen she was somehow more comfortably sultry behind closed doors, while also managing to be innocent and cute in more public situations. It was quite the odd thing to notice about herself but it seemed her dream man was quite right in his assessment of her in general. As she drooled over Marisbury's cock she was sure he was stunned by these happenings. It made her wonder, why he was so shocked? She supposed she could figure that out as they went. Given his surprise, and the drool it became even easier for her to slide her hand upon his member. So, of course she'd be doing that and allowing another little flicker of her tongue to dip a bit lower this time, right beneath the base of the glans instead. "Well, distractions do happen..." she said of this thought processes with a wistful smirk crossing her face. 'It's me. I'm distractions!' she cheered herself on feeling somehow smug. "I had human expectations, but my standards are much higher now. Besides, those are pretty limiting... We have all night, so I'll choose fun and I wouldn't keep you from your dessert. I just owed you forgiveness remember~" she teased the man letting him know her own deviousness started with his and simply evolved over the course of their meeting.

At the same time, it seemed that this sort of kiss made the lad salivate more. That was to be expected. With the bodies of those who had contact with goddesses it was normal to prime yourself to 'give' so to speak. Still, Sakura wasn't tasting anything, even with her senses dulled she would have expected some sort of residual flavor. Moreover, though there was a bit power behind the saliva itself, it was nothing at all compared to what she receive even just from way lesser contact with Kazuhiko or Angelica. That was noted, still the dismay of others moving around them wasn't something she went without noticing either. He even sucked on her tongue, as if trying to steal mana back from her, but knowing he likely couldn't sense the difference in quality this could only be attributed to how he felt in the moment. Perhaps that was a technique worth keeping, she was sure her demonic father employed it at least a time or two. "Right privacy," she managed after remembering that humans of this world sought to hide themselves away. She knew of Kakihara's arousal even before now, but she could also feel it and he spoke it into existence. He used a word that she only figured out in context, but it seemed like a much more vulgar way to speak of arousal. She didn't know whether to attribute this to him as an individual, males as a whole, or humans (mostly male) from this world as a whole. Perhaps that was worth logging away for future reference. Still, they'd leave the area holding hands, though this wasn't something she would have normally cared to do, it was a fair time to observe more of his human actions. He chose to place her hand over his cock, as some sort of show. Feeling it for the first time, she could say it was more sizable than what she expected of an un-awakened human, though still falling short of penetrating her womb, though maybe he could knock into it a time or two with the right angles. "I am curious," she stated honestly. Excitement wasn't something she felt normally. She was technically excited to learn but sex was the tool and not the thing she was excited about, but she figured such a thing might be rude to mention to someone who wouldn't understand so she'd avoid over-explaining her thought process. And instead walk along with the lad to his apartment.

Indeed, distractions were abundant. At about the time Miko thought of herself as a distraction, Marisbury was thinking the same. She, with all of her mannerisms, was distraction in its purest form. "They do," he agreed verbally. "Especially when someone is being a distraction on purpose," he concluded. No matter. It wasn't as if Marisbury had any qualms with Miko's methods. In fact, it was quite the opposite. The more progress she made in this skillful act of servicing, the more Marisbury thought of filling that unknown segment of his future. Miko's current behavior was an act of vengeance, apparently. He was behaving like a little scamp earlier, and she did offer 'forgiveness' in a very threatening way. This was... a very interesting way to execute. "Well then, it would only be fair if I retaliate as well, right? Maybe you doing this will just land you at my beck and call for the rest of the night. Or... maybe for the next two weeks~" he teased jokingly. Finally, Marisbury began making moves. It all started with a hand atop Miko's head. How would things progress from there? Well, she'd see in a matter of moments. . .

Speaking of progress, Shota was finally getting Sakura closer to his ultimate goal. He'd only been waiting a couple of hours, but it felt like ages while he sat at home. Privacy was addressed verbally by Sakura along the way, as if she only had it as a second thought. Shota quirked a brow. "Don't care for privacy?" he wondered. She didn't seem to understand basic social cues, but... Shota thought that would be a positive in the near future. He had so many thoughts, so many plans to execute. It all began with the act of publicly pressing Sakura's hand to his cock. She didn't even think of jerking it away; that was good. "I guess not. Naughty girl~" he said. It took only moments for his house to be in view down the street. It was clearly more sizeable than Yuuya's, but by no means large either. A parked teal sedan rested in front, and an eventual open door made clear a hall with stairs along its right side, leading up. To the immediate right was a kitchen, and to the left was a living room. Shota stopped in the entryway to remove his shoes, keeping Sakura's hand in place, but loosening his hold just slightly. She claimed to be curious ─ whatever that was supposed to mean. Oh well; he could call it excitement. "I guess I'm curious too. This isn't your first time, so you know what you're doing, right?"

Miko was being distracting. She knew it, Marisbury knew it... even people not currently present knew it. It was her nature to be this way... even so, there was a different matter unfolding. As she teased Marisbury's cock with her mouth and hands, he commented on her distractions. "That is the truth... yes," she said with a smirk on her face. Of course, his earlier behavior led to this and his conclusion after being teased further was that he needed to retaliate in some way. Oh? Miko found herself looking up from his cock for just a moment, her tongue tracing gently up his length. He claimed her actions might end with her at his beck and call... at least for the night and maybe for the next two weeks. Miko smiled brightly at the man for just a moment as if in pure innocence. "You know you can't threaten me with a good time, right?" she asked him with a hint of deviousness in her eyes. She'd have to remember to get his number before she left, beyond that point though... he soon began his own movements starting with a hand placed upon her head. Well... there was nothing she would be doing about that. Miko couldn't have explained it if she tried, but the sensation of a warm hand atop her head gave her a strange amount of comfort and encouragement. She'd only act more willingly because of something like that, and went about testing her limits because of it. Her mouth opened wider and her tongue continued an assault on his cock as his tip was enveloped in the warmth of her mouth and further still as she pressed the limits of her throat's sensitivity. He'd find more of his cock disappearing into her mouth as she swallowed forming suction for the sake of stimulation being careful of her teeth.

Sakura on the other hand was being asked a question. While she didn't care for privacy in places where it was fine to be that way... she understood at least that humans without true knowledge wouldn't see things the same way she did. Her answer was chosen carefully... "It is more like I forgot it was important in the moment," she said answering his question in a roundabout way. On they walked her hand upon his cock for the duration of the movements. This house was bigger than the one she'd been staying in, so there did seem to be those kinds of differences between people. "You placed my hand here, doesn't that make you the naughty one?" she countered. Another great misunderstanding was coming for Sakura who lived within a Matriarchy which was less harsh to women than any place on the planet she was currently on. Beyond this point, they entered the house and she slipped out of her shoes as he kept her hand very much on his cock. He claimed his curiosity but went on to question her knowledge of sex. That seemed like a strange way to go about this. It wasn't the first time she was having sex, though it technically was her first time in this world. Perhaps she should have done so with Kazuhiko... but then again, if she had that experience first she might not be able to clearly consider individual merits. "It isn't my first time and I know what I am doing, but this is backwards. You propositioned me and I told you I wanted to know about your experience, potency and ability. Which means it matters less if I know what I am doing and more if you know what you're doing," she said logically. Perhaps that was the wrong thing to say, she considered that humans were odd and he may not like having his logic challenged. Well, if it went wrong she could afford a few rewinds without needing to refill her mana reserves.

In all honesty, Marisbury had already given legitimate consideration to planning his next two weeks around one Iino Miko. She was a massive cause of curiosity, but then again... despite being the most curious, she wasn't the only one. That black-haired girl still existed, as did the girl he felt drawn to in an entirely different manner. Half of the group Miko was with had his interest to some extent. As fate would have it, though, that didn't matter presently. Miko was effectively ensuring he wasn't bothered by thoughts outside this very bedroom. In fact, she was ensuring his thoughts became more focused by the moment. "I wasn't threatening anything. That was just me voicing my thoughts," he assured, meaning every word. Now then, Marisbury had a plan to execute after that hand fell upon Miko's head. He had a plan... and then, he lost it. Why did she choose that very moment to wrap her lips around him that way? He wasn't prepared at all. Any intentions he had instead became an impulsive grasp of her hair as his body jerked slightly. "Ah! You might find it impossible to convince me you aren't doing this on purpose," he said.

It was almost a shame that Sakura merely forgot the importance of privacy... almost. Shota couldn't be as excited, but at the same time, being able to forget such important things often made people malleable toward ignoring those same matters. Maybe he'd find her to be a closeted degenerate after all; a couple of her earlier poses implied the possibility. As for the 'naughtiness scale' as one might call it, he supposed Sakura was right. As the one who placed her hand on his dick, Shota was being a bit naughty himself. However... "I did. But, I loosened my grip and you're still touching it. I guess we're both a little naughty~" he flirted. Another counter came from Sakura eventually ─ this one involving his most recent question. She did say something about finding out his endurance level strength, and so on. Shota's interpretation of her argument would only lean a certain way, as it always did. "Fair point. I see where this is going." With that said, Shota pressed himself against Sakura's fore, one hand slamming the wall behind her. His other hand reached down, pressing against her crotch through her dress. Shota knew exactly what he was looking for, and he knew exactly how he'd get it. He spoke once more, directly into Sakura's face, while rubbing through her dress. "You want me to take you how I want, don't you? If that's what you wanted, you should have just said so~"

There were a few more interesting people for Marisbury to talk to within their group. Without question his daughter was on that list, whether he fully recognized her as such or not, it was obvious that with his aloof nature spending time with her would be good for both of them. Kaguya was also an option and as her best friend, Miko knew that the lass would also enjoy a go at the more human form of Marisbury. But in the moment, Miko would be the focus and she was still the point of the good time. Marisbury even claimed he wasn't threatening her, just sharing his opinion or thoughts. Even so, Miko saw it as a challenge to be accepted. Another challenge she accepted was trying her best to swallow his cock. Oddly enough, even as a human she didn't find him triggering her gag reflex. She was beginning to wonder if she was one of those strange people who didn't have one and she'd just never noticed before. She did do a lot of vocal exercises so perhaps the amount of stimulation her throat needed more to force a bad reaction. Still, there was something more pressing, the hand atop her head had gained her a certain confidence and she'd decided to attempt her swallowing. Marisbury's reaction to this was to question whether or not it was done on purpose and to claim to not trust her. Miko was pleased beyond reason when she felt him grab her hair and found herself moaning around his cock with the tip of it near the back of her throat. Perhaps this was his reward for stimulating the girl a bit.

Meanwhile, Sakura was hearing counters to points. Kakihara claimed that both of them were a little naughty, her for not removing her hand and him for putting it there. Perhaps there was some fairness to that. Of course, she was also doing her own measurements and summations wondering how much energy the lad actually had to spare. But that wasn't really important to the moment. Still her other argument seemed to end her in a strange position. Kakihara pressed himself against her fore backing her into a wall and slamming his hand against the wall by her head. Of course, Sakura didn't flinch but the corner of her mouth twitched just slightly. 'I wonder if that would be more impressive if Kazzun did it. Having him look at me like this might be quite interesting,' she thought as an attack was made against her person. It seemed this man was familiar enough with anatomy to immediately begin stroking Sakura's pearl even through her clothes. She supposed that bit of knowledge was worthy of praise. What was more, he even claimed something rather vulgar but very pointed. That if she wanted him to take her the way he wanted she should have just said. She'd tried such a thing before with Kazuhiko but it'd not worked out the way she wanted. She wondered if this was a difference in personality or a misleading game. Even fi she didn't have much by way of outward response her loins wouldn't need much stimulation at all to begin the flow of fluids. Though her body was human she was still a goddess and just the intention was enough to at least start, the physical stimuli just made it obvious what her body should do. "That was the implication, yes." she said giving thought to the differences between this man and Kazuhiko she knew the kind of wording that would have him acting with less caution as it was obvious he had a bit at the start given how he chose to approach her. "Show me how you want to fuck me." she offered with her usual impassive expression.

One plan was lost for the moment, but nothing could be gone forever. Marisbury would revive the plan in time... provided Miko didn't manage to ruin his sensibilities first. At this point, she was no longer offering that snippy, teasing commentary. That was for the best, but... was it? It could have been a sign of reprieve if not for the fact that her silence was caused by an occupied mouth. Her head lowered, and more of his member disappeared into her mouth. He'd become somewhat adjusted to the sensations she offered. Alas, there was always something new. A specific chain of events resulted in Miko moaning as he reached her throat. The vibrations he felt from that traveled in ripples from his tip to his testicles, causing yet another jerk reaction. If this was a reward, the cause needed to be replicated. Was it perhaps the accidental tug of her hair? Well, he may be finding out soon, considering he was already grasping again without any conscious effort.

Once Shota slapped the wall near Sakura's head, he noticed a slight shift in her visage. It wasn't nearly what one could normally expect of the gesture, but Sakura hadn't been normal all along regardless. So expressionless was the purple-haired girl; that little upturn of her lips was progress at least. "That's the start of something. I'm gonna get more reactions out of you~" he vowed. With a hand on her crotch, Shota felt a recognizable heat. She still had nothing by way of physical reaction, or even anything audible as of yet... but he'd get to that part, surely. Sakura confirmed his belief about her desires, even going on to make a demand. He was to show the girl how he wanted to fuck her, was he? Easily done. Shota's hand left the wall, his body keeping the lass pressed against it. Sakura's dress had buttons all along the front, so he started loosing them, beginning at the top. All the while, his efforts between her legs intensified with a firmer press into her folds. Obviously, she just needed a bit more friction to react. "Let's get your better side showing, yeah? It can't be fun until you look like you're enjoying it~♥"

Miko had gotten less quippy, mostly due to the fact that her mouth was occupied. Even so, she wasn't inactive while doing this, still one hand stroked along his length while she worked on swallowing his length. A little grasp of her hair had her moaning onto the tip of Marisbury's cock. Doing so seemed to elicit an interesting reaction from him, in which the grip he had was repeated. She had a dream about something like this... she'd once referred to as 'aggressive headpats'. Of course, in the other world she had antlers on her form, but it seemed the sensitivity of her head was simply something that existed regardless. His aggression would indeed get another noise out of her a moan at a lightly higher frequency. It would seem her ASMR studies weren't quite over yet as she wondered which kind of sound would be the kind to resonate. If she couldn't force it to the level of his soul with her current mana... perhaps she could find the right sound instead? If this continued, it would only become something continuous. Vibrating moans traveling through Marisbury's cock as her hair was pulled and her loins soaked themselves.

'Humans enjoy setting goals for themselves, even in deviant moments.' Sakura concluded by virtue of Kakihara deciding he wanted to get more reactions out of her. She wondered if she would need to explain that there was nothing to be done about the way her visage displayed itself. She had no idea what she looked like most of the time, but she knew herself to be the sort of honest who'd only react if something was worth reacting to, physically, mentally or spiritually. "You can try, but my reactions are not something which can be created. I do not pretend," she was honest with him so he could lower his expectations. Though if human reactions were taken into account she'd likely find him trying harder to achieve such reactions. It would make it more efficient for her studies. Something she found interesting was the added friction to her loins. While this sort of manual stimulation wasn't something she needed, the sensation was quite pleasant even through layers of clothing. It added a new texture which she thought felt good. 'This is definitely worth trying with both Kazzun and An-chan,' she thought absently. The color seemed to be coming to her face as she considered ways to use fabric to torture her female spouse a bit. Oddly enough, she hadn't considered initially that learning this sort of thing would help with Angelica too... perhaps it would help their bonding to experience these kinds of things together? She'd place that thought to the side as well. In the mean time she'd leave Kakihara to his devices, though physically her body would continue to respond in a way that would lead to progress even if her visage barely changed.

Page 109 of 141 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast